JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
EXPRESS:CHILD KILLER VOWS: I DIDN’T TAKE MADELEINE MCCANN EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
EXPRESS:CHILD KILLER VOWS: I DIDN’T TAKE MADELEINE MCCANN EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
EXPRESS:CHILD KILLER VOWS: I DIDN’T TAKE MADELEINE MCCANN EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
EXPRESS:CHILD KILLER VOWS: I DIDN’T TAKE MADELEINE MCCANN EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
EXPRESS:CHILD KILLER VOWS: I DIDN’T TAKE MADELEINE MCCANN EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
EXPRESS:CHILD KILLER VOWS: I DIDN’T TAKE MADELEINE MCCANN EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
EXPRESS:CHILD KILLER VOWS: I DIDN’T TAKE MADELEINE MCCANN EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
EXPRESS:CHILD KILLER VOWS: I DIDN’T TAKE MADELEINE MCCANN EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
EXPRESS:CHILD KILLER VOWS: I DIDN’T TAKE MADELEINE MCCANN EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

EXPRESS:CHILD KILLER VOWS: I DIDN’T TAKE MADELEINE MCCANN

2 posters

Go down

EXPRESS:CHILD KILLER VOWS: I DIDN’T TAKE MADELEINE MCCANN Empty EXPRESS:CHILD KILLER VOWS: I DIDN’T TAKE MADELEINE MCCANN

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:27 am

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/304470/Child-killer-vows-I-didn-t-take-Madeleine-McCann

CHILD KILLER VOWS: I DIDN’T TAKE MADELEINE MCCANN

Sunday February 26,2012
By James Murray
A PREDATORY German paedophile who will be sentenced tomorrow for abducting and murdering three boys has denied he is behind other child crimes, including the abduction of Madeleine McCann.
Today we can reveal that Scotland Yard has been in contact with German detectives questioning Martin Ney, 41.
It follows our disclosure last May that Ney looks very like the photofit of a man seen acting suspiciously hours before Madeleine vanished from a holiday apartment in Portugal in May 2007.
The photofit was drawn up by a woman who saw a man leaving the rear of the next-door apartment. She said he very “quietly” closed the gate and looked around nervously to see if he was being watched. The photofit was published in Kate McCann’s best-selling book, Madeleine.
When we asked the Yard why officers were interested in Ney, it issued a terse statement saying: “We are not prepared to discuss it.”
Ney, who faces life in prison, claims he is not guilty of a series of other child ­murders across Europe. According to the Spanish newspaper El Mundo, he would be familiar with the Algarve coastline having travelled to Portugal in the mid-Nineties.

British detectives are believed to be interested in Ney’s communications in internet chat rooms in which he used the nickname Gerd X. Although Ney claims his last child murder was in 2002, they found a posting by him in March last year which said: “Gerd X moves on to the next boy.”
In a 2002 posting he bragged: “I bought a camouflage suit to jump out of the bushes in children’s playgrounds if a beautiful boy goes past.”
The softly spoken youth worker was free to kill for 20 years. His first victim was Stefan Jahrd, 13, in 1992. Three years later he murdered Dennis Rostel, eight. Six years after that he snatched nine-year-old Dennis Kleinfrom.
Kai Thomas Breas, spokesman for the German prosecutors, told the Sunday Express: “He has said he hasn’t killed in Portugal.

“German police have been in contact with Scotland Yard. We think he had a sexual interest only in boys.”
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

EXPRESS:CHILD KILLER VOWS: I DIDN’T TAKE MADELEINE MCCANN Empty Re: EXPRESS:CHILD KILLER VOWS: I DIDN’T TAKE MADELEINE MCCANN

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:41 am

Yes, HB - that's a bit of an odd one, isn't it? However, these creatures do talk to others of their ilk - note the reference to chatrooms?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

EXPRESS:CHILD KILLER VOWS: I DIDN’T TAKE MADELEINE MCCANN Empty Re: EXPRESS:CHILD KILLER VOWS: I DIDN’T TAKE MADELEINE MCCANN

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 26, 2012 11:31 am

Worth a read:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/topic2356.html

A comprehensive list of the children who are, sadly, missing in Portugal.

Why the forkers and hounders insist Madeleine was a one-off, and her parents DONE IT anyway, is a mystery to me.

Makes you wonder what they are trying to hide, doesn't it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:18 pm

Today we can reveal that Scotland Yard has been in contact with German detectives questioning Martin Ney, 41.

How very dare the Yard try to find out who abducted Madeleine! No wonder the forkers are upset!

British detectives are believed to be interested in Ney’s communications in internet chat rooms in which he used the nickname Gerd X.

Wonder if they ever bump into Drachen? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sadie Tue Feb 28, 2012 2:38 am

Robert Argiz was referring to me in that blog. It was mine originally and I had posted it in J4. He has made a few minor inaccuracies, in the data, I believe.

http://the-elite-and-child-abduction.blogspot.com/

I have driven everyone from pfa2 mad, going on about these abductions ... because I believe that the man who did the Northern abductions also did the southern ones.

Please note; My figures are solely for Pre-pubescent child Abductions by strangers, in mainland Portugal and with no bodies found.
Also all distances are crow flies; further by road.

-------------------

The Northern abductions all fall in the period, 1991 - 1999 and Rene Hasse was in 1996, but in the Southern area. Rui Pedro was amongst these Northern abductions

The Northern abductions all fall in a small group north/east of Oporto. The first being in Masserelos which is a suburb of Oporto immediately across the river Douro from Vila Nova de Gaia (VNG). The group all fall in a circle of no more than 16 miles radius, with absolutely no other abductions in the whole (almost 400 mile) length of PT, except for Rene Hasse fairly close to PdL. It is a very small area.

There was a break after the abduction of Rui Perriera in 1999, he was the last northern abduction. This break was presumably because the son of an elite was picked up and I believe charged (details now whooshed) but he was allowed off, with a warning. Eek . << I am doing this bit from memory, so hopefully not inaccurate.

After a break of 5 years, the abductions started again in the PdL region in the South with Joana Cipriano in 2004 in Figueira about 7 miles from PdL, Carolina Santos on Christmas Day 2006 in Silves about 17 miles from PdL, then Madeleine less than 5 months afterwards at Pdl in May 2007. This southern group, including Rene Hasse, all fell within a circle of no more than 13 miles radius. Very small area.

No other abductions using the criteria specified above, ANYWHERE in mainland PT over the whole 16 year period

------------------------------------------------

A little girl called by three different names, (Odette Freeman being one of them, IIRC), was being passed between three braches of her family and an early report said that none of the family members knew which wing of the family had her last Eek . Was she sold?
Later vague reports said she had been run over in Spain.

Rachel Charles was murdered, most people think by her stefather who committed suicide one year to the day, apparantly, after the event. He purportedly had an evil temper. Michael Cook took the rap.

A toddler was sold by his father, we understand, on the sland of Madeira. Mum and Dad were seperated.

--------------------------------------------------

So a total of 8 abductions in the specified age group in the whole of PT, in 16 years..
The Northern group were in a small group up by Oporto in the 1990's and the southern group after a break of 5 years, in the 2000's, in the area around Pdl with Rene Hasse providing the link betwen North and south.

Seems this monster has an appetite for a new child every 18 months to 2 years.

------------------------------------------------------

More to come. Is anyone in contact with Robert Argiz, the man who wrote the report?

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down