JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Ray of hope? Five years on police in Portugal will pore over thousands of case files in new search for Madeleine McCann EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Ray of hope? Five years on police in Portugal will pore over thousands of case files in new search for Madeleine McCann EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Ray of hope? Five years on police in Portugal will pore over thousands of case files in new search for Madeleine McCann EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Ray of hope? Five years on police in Portugal will pore over thousands of case files in new search for Madeleine McCann EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Ray of hope? Five years on police in Portugal will pore over thousands of case files in new search for Madeleine McCann EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Ray of hope? Five years on police in Portugal will pore over thousands of case files in new search for Madeleine McCann EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Ray of hope? Five years on police in Portugal will pore over thousands of case files in new search for Madeleine McCann EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Ray of hope? Five years on police in Portugal will pore over thousands of case files in new search for Madeleine McCann EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Ray of hope? Five years on police in Portugal will pore over thousands of case files in new search for Madeleine McCann EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Ray of hope? Five years on police in Portugal will pore over thousands of case files in new search for Madeleine McCann

3 posters

Go down

Ray of hope? Five years on police in Portugal will pore over thousands of case files in new search for Madeleine McCann Empty Re: Ray of hope? Five years on police in Portugal will pore over thousands of case files in new search for Madeleine McCann

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 11, 2012 11:10 am

Many thanks, Pedro.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Ray of hope? Five years on police in Portugal will pore over thousands of case files in new search for Madeleine McCann Empty Re: Ray of hope? Five years on police in Portugal will pore over thousands of case files in new search for Madeleine McCann

Post  Sabot Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:07 pm

This is good, Pedro, and I actually trust these people. Poor old Gonc.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:24 pm

There's an awful lot of smoke and noise coming out of Portugal right now, mainly from unknown Sauces via Morais, which means it can be ignored.

However, this is a proper, sourced quote:

The McCanns’ Portuguese lawyer, Rogerio Alves, described the police case review as a ‘very positive sign’.
He said: ‘More than anything Kate and Gerry want to discover what happened to their daughter, whilst of course harbouring the hope of finding her alive.
‘For that to happen, the police need to carry on looking for her and carry on following the leads at their disposal.’

He also told a Portuguese TV station: ‘It’s not absolutely certain but what’s happening at the moment is that some of the information passed to the authorities could lead to a reopening of the case.

Good news: McCann family spokesman Clarence Mitchell, pictured, said Kate and Gerry welcome the work being done by the Policia Judiciaria in Oporto alongside that of the Met investigative team
'I can’t go into any sort of detail and I hope people will understand me, but at this moment in time there is something that aroused enough interest from the Portuguese and British police to warrant this review in search of new clues.
‘This is all I can say but obviously the most plausible explanation for what’s happening is this one, that information passed to or acquired by the Judicial Police in Oporto has put them on the trail of something specific.’

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2112686/Madeleine-McCann-Portuguese-police-examine-case-bringing-fresh-hope-Kate-Gerry.html#ixzz1op2AY9UT

There is, of course, an elephant in the room which the forkers are studiously ignoring....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 11, 2012 1:50 pm

Think we should give the forkers a clue? They didn't come forward for three weeks, and then it was only to stress it WASN'T someone.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:00 pm

bb1 wrote:Think we should give the forkers a clue? They didn't come forward for three weeks, and then it was only to stress it WASN'T someone.....

And the rest of his large family didn't agree with him. I am discounting his wife since she refused to give another statement. This has got to be the worst I have ever seen in female subjugation.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:02 pm

Ah yes...

The missus won't give another statement, but she agrees with me, honest, guv.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:10 pm

You welcome bb1, I agree with you Sabot.

Yes, Rogério Alves is a proper, reliable source, I truly agree with him.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Mar 11, 2012 2:32 pm

bb1 wrote:Ah yes...

The missus won't give another statement, but she agrees with me, honest, guv.

Well, honestly, Bonny. Would you do that in such circumstances? I certainly wouldn't if I wished to retain any credibility for my own sake. So we can forget about her. Mr. Smith was the only one of nine people who thought it might be Gerry McCann, and after five months of seeing him in photographs and newspapers.

At least Dr. Arul Gaspar had the balls to gainsay his wife. But that doesn't count with The Forkers. Shit, they make me want to spit.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down