JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
OOPS, HERE WE GO AGAIN, .... EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
OOPS, HERE WE GO AGAIN, .... EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
OOPS, HERE WE GO AGAIN, .... EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
OOPS, HERE WE GO AGAIN, .... EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
OOPS, HERE WE GO AGAIN, .... EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
OOPS, HERE WE GO AGAIN, .... EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
OOPS, HERE WE GO AGAIN, .... EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
OOPS, HERE WE GO AGAIN, .... EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
OOPS, HERE WE GO AGAIN, .... EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

OOPS, HERE WE GO AGAIN, ....

3 posters

Go down

OOPS, HERE WE GO AGAIN, .... Empty OOPS, HERE WE GO AGAIN, ....

Post  Lamplighter Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:06 pm

'Murdoch aide Brooks re-arrested' in UK hacking probe
By AFP | AFP – 1 hour 31 minutes ago

British police investigating tabloid phone hacking have re-arrested Brooks, ex-editor of the News of the World and one-time top aide to media mogul Rupert Murdoch, it was reported on Tuesday

Detectives investigating phone hacking at Rupert Murdoch's News of the World arrested six people on Tuesday on suspicion of perverting the course of justice, London police said.
British police investigating tabloid phone hacking have re-arrested Rebekah Brooks, ex-editor of the News of the World and one-time top aide to media mogul Rupert Murdoch, it was reported on Tuesday.
Sky News said Brooks, 43, was among six people held on suspicion of perverting the course of justice following dawn raids by officers investigating hacking at the newspaper, which Murdoch shut down last July.
Brooks was arrested for the first time last year on suspicion of phone hacking and bribing public officials, just three days after she resigned as head of the tabloid's publisher, News International.
She has always denied any wrongdoing.
Police confirmed the arrest of a 43-year-old woman from Oxfordshire, west of London, but did not name her.
Brooks lives in Oxfordshire with her racehorse trainer husband Charlie Brooks, a close friend of Prime Minister David Cameron. Charlie Brooks was also reportedly among those arrested on Tuesday morning.
News International did not immediately make any comment on the arrests, nor did Brooks' personal spokesman.
Scotland Yard said one woman and five men aged between 38 and 49 were arrested.
"The co-ordinated arrests were made between approximately 0500 (GMT) and 0700 this morning by officers from Operation Weeting, the MPS inquiry into the phone-hacking of voicemail boxes," a police statement said.
"All six -- five men and one woman -- were arrested on suspicion of conspiracy to pervert the course of justice."
A total of 23 people have now been arrested as part of Scotland Yard's investigation into phone hacking, while a further 23 people have been held under a separate but linked investigation into the bribery of public officials.
Among those arrested under the bribery probe are 11 current or former journalists at the best-selling Sun daily, which is also owned by Murdoch.
Nobody has yet been charged in the two police investigations, although the News of the World's royal editor Clive Goodman and a private investigator were jailed for phone hacking following a separate police probe in 2006.
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

OOPS, HERE WE GO AGAIN, .... Empty Re: OOPS, HERE WE GO AGAIN, ....

Post  bb1 Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:19 pm

Oh, is that still rumbling on? I must confess, I lost interest a while back, as I am not interested in the minutae of who allegedly hacked who in politics, etc.

I suspect that the word 'hacked' is being bandied about by rather a lot of people with things to hide, frankly.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sadie Tue Mar 13, 2012 6:55 pm

I'm glad that they are going for her.

She seemed to get off too easily to me. Wonder who the others are?

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:00 pm

They're out on bail now, and so are all but one of the others.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:27 am

CSI PretendyPete:

His arrest on the day before the Cheltenham Gold Cup is very significant, and sends out the message to everyone else - that this team is totally independent of any political or social pressure., and is doing its job properly.

Oh, don't be so stupid, they were out in plenty of time to get to the races in top hat and tails.

I do wish the forkers and hounders would GROW UP.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down