JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Four Dead After French School Shooting - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Four Dead After French School Shooting - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Four Dead After French School Shooting - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Four Dead After French School Shooting - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Four Dead After French School Shooting - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Four Dead After French School Shooting - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Four Dead After French School Shooting - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Four Dead After French School Shooting - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Four Dead After French School Shooting - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Four Dead After French School Shooting

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Four Dead After French School Shooting - Page 2 Empty Re: Four Dead After French School Shooting

Post  Lamplighter Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:45 am

bb1 wrote:
Lamplighter wrote:Latest from AlJazeera is that he tried to escape through a window and fell to his death while still firing at the SWAT team.

That was handy, wasn't it?
I reserve judgement and refuse to comment in case I should incriminate myself. LL rofl rofl
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Four Dead After French School Shooting - Page 2 Empty Re: Four Dead After French School Shooting

Post  Sabot Thu Mar 22, 2012 11:49 am

Well I wouldn't have killed him. I am still having a crisis of conscience over the young Queen Wasp that I had to kill yesterday because it was trying to take up residence in my bedroom in a rather desperate fashion.
But then I've got more time for Wasps.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:06 pm

It's always a tricky one, and speaking for myself, I would normally be in favour of proper trials, etc.

BUT - these people have a nasty habit of blowing up airliners, gunning down civilians, and planting car bombs, in order to terrorize governments into releasing their detained chums.

This one certainly won't be shooting any more children.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:14 pm

Let us not forget who he shot dead, at point-blank range:

Four Dead After French School Shooting - Page 2 16192334

How much of a snivelling coward do you have to be to do that?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:16 pm

And it would appear they have most of his family under arrest, including his mother who was detained after she refused to go and try and talk him into surrendering. I wonder if any of them knew what he had done/was planning? Either way they are going to be well and truly questioned. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Mar 22, 2012 12:17 pm

Bonny, they put themselves in these situations, so if they die then the fault is theirs. Most right thinking people would rather that this didn't happen, but it does. He could always have surrendered. Just bury him in an unmarked grave, and prepare for more of the same.

Most Police Forces have tabs on these people, and they did on this one, but he hadn't actually done anything at that time. This is why they caught up with him so quickly. So they probably already know who they should be watching.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Mar 22, 2012 5:07 pm

According the BBC World News report given two minutes ago, when he jumped through the window, he was wearing a bullet-proof vest, but that didn't protect him from the police sniper who got him with one shot to the head. He fired 30 rounds before he tried to escape. The police found Molotov Cocktail making equipment and other offensive weapons in the apartment. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2