JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Jaycee Dugard's boek: A stolen life & video EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Jaycee Dugard's boek: A stolen life & video EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Jaycee Dugard's boek: A stolen life & video EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Jaycee Dugard's boek: A stolen life & video EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Jaycee Dugard's boek: A stolen life & video EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Jaycee Dugard's boek: A stolen life & video EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Jaycee Dugard's boek: A stolen life & video EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Jaycee Dugard's boek: A stolen life & video EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Jaycee Dugard's boek: A stolen life & video EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Jaycee Dugard's boek: A stolen life & video

+6
lily
crazytony
Zenny
bb1
rhodes
Chicane
10 posters

Go down

Jaycee Dugard's boek: A stolen life & video Empty Jaycee Dugard's boek: A stolen life & video

Post  Chicane Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:01 pm

Daily Mail: Book Jacycee Dugard : A stolen life .....On sale now.[/b]
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2013342/The-moment-parole-officers-came-feet-Jaycee-Dugard-did-revealed-emotional-interview.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2011896/Jaycee-Lee-Dugard-talks-painful-birth-paedophile-David-Garridos-yard.html

Jaycee Dugard's boek: A stolen life & video Article-2013342-0CF5669000000578-72-1

The moment parole officer came within feet of Jaycee Dugard and did nothing is revealed in emotional first ever interview

. Grainy footage, shot by Nancy Garrido, reveals parole officer was just 30 feet away from Jaycee
. Two-hour interview documents catalogue of errors from authorities who visited the Garridos' house 60
times but found nothing
. Jaycee speaks of being endlessly raped by Garrido, the horrific squeak of camp bed and door locking
. She speaks of hope and the future for her and her daughters
. Garrido had to unravel umbilical cord from first child's neck while she was in labour
. Nancy Garrido believed to have been scouting little girls for her husband
. Footage of Nancy filming young girls in playground while pretending to film Garrido singing
. Garrido told Jaycee 'demon angels' had said he could take her to cure him of sex problem
. Jaycee's mother says the 'battle' with authorities over way they treat future kidnappings has 'just begun'

Jaycee Dugard's boek: A stolen life & video Article-2013342-0CE43D0000000578-70 Jaycee Dugard's boek: A stolen life & video Article-2013342-0CF5715900000578-82

Video ABC: Jaycee Dugard breaks her silence...
Complete show: https://www.youtube.com/user/ABCNews?blend=2&ob=5#p/u/0/PXiJEDyU-7s
Short cut:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGTLyHLid6Y

Last edited by Chicane on Mon Jul 11, 2011 2:17 pm; edited 2 times in total
Chicane
Chicane
Wise Owl
Wise Owl

Back to top Go down

Jaycee Dugard's boek: A stolen life & video Empty Re: Jaycee Dugard's boek: A stolen life & video

Post  rhodes Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:08 pm

boy oh boy what a story.

and to say law enforcement in its various forms was as much use as a chocolate teapot is the understatement of the century. mad
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Jaycee Dugard's boek: A stolen life & video Empty Re: Jaycee Dugard's boek: A stolen life & video

Post  Chicane Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:13 pm

Unbelievable!
Chicane
Chicane
Wise Owl
Wise Owl

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jul 11, 2011 12:26 pm

Horrifying that so many opportunities to rescue Jaycee were missed - but what a strong woman she is!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Zenny Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:01 pm

OMG, even the interviewer was crying. I will have to record this.

Zenny
Wise Owl
Wise Owl

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:21 pm

I watched part of the Interview lasts night. Had to stop and walk away, cannot afford to replace my television. I will say, my disgust for law enforcement and the parole officers department is immeasurable and I defy anyone to say they do not feel the same.
Diane Sawyer, yes, was shaken throughout the whole Interview, well, up to the part where I changed stations she was. I do remain in awe of this young lady Jaycee and, the strength she had and still has, over those eighteen horrific years. It is beyond anything I have ever seen in my life. May the rest of her life bring her the joy and happiness she so justly deserves.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Zenny Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:31 pm

crazytony wrote:I watched part of the Interview lasts night. Had to stop and walk away, cannot afford to replace my television. I will say, my disgust for law enforcement and the parole officers department is immeasurable and I defy anyone to say they do not feel the same.
Diane Sawyer, yes, was shaken throughout the whole Interview, well, up to the part where I changed stations she was. I do remain in awe of this young lady Jaycee and, the strength she had and still has, over those eighteen horrific years. It is beyond anything I have ever seen in my life. May the rest of her life bring her the joy and happiness she so justly deserves.

Darn it. It was on last night? I missed it. Does anyone know if it's online somewhere?

Zenny
Wise Owl
Wise Owl

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:38 pm

Yes, Tony. LE and the parole officers department are beneath contempt for their outrageous failures in this case. mad mad mad

Jaycee is a survivor and a half who has been to hell and back and her story is beyond moving, so what can a person do but cry? I also hope for her a life filled with peace, joy and contentment from now on.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:52 pm

http://abc.go.com/watch
The full interview.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Zenny Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:54 pm

crazytony wrote:http://abc.go.com/watch
The full interview.

Thank you.

Zenny
Wise Owl
Wise Owl

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Mon Jul 11, 2011 8:19 pm

Zenny wrote:
crazytony wrote:http://abc.go.com/watch
The full interview.

Thank you.
I'm outside the USA so it won't play for me, pity. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:51 pm

What a beautiful women Jaycee is. I agree with you my friends.

What I don´t understand is this:

"On the one occasion girls voices were heard down in the cellars and the more junior officer wanted to further search but the senior officer from a different force resisted saying that the voices came from the street above".

If I were a police officer and a different senior officer from a different force resisted with the argument told me by the senior officer written above, I just would tell him: shut up, you are neither my senior officer nor from my police force, so, I will not obey or follow your words, I know what sounds coming from here I heard, so, I will investigate, and there is nothing you can do to stop me. If you don´t like that´s your problem, my only concern is the child.

This is what that junior officer should had the courage to told to that senior officer from another police force, even if it was from his own police force.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sadie Mon Jul 11, 2011 9:58 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:What a beautiful women Jaycee is. I agree with you my friends.

What I don´t understand is this:

"On the one occasion girls voices were heard down in the cellars and the more junior officer wanted to further search but the senior officer from a different force resisted saying that the voices came from the street above".

If I were a police officer and a different senior officer from a different force resisted with the argument told me by the senior officer written above, I just would tell him: shut up, you are neither my senior officer nor from my police force, so, I will not obey or follow your words, I know what sounds coming from here I heard, so, I will investigate, and there is nothing you can do to stop me. If you don´t like that´s your problem, my only concern is the child.

This is what that junior officer should had the courage to told to that senior officer from another police force, even if it was from his own police force.

That was the Dutroux case in Belgium, Pedro. A right can of worms that was.

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:08 pm

I see The Little Tazzy Angel.......whoops, sorry. Wrong Forum.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sadie Mon Jul 11, 2011 10:16 pm

Pedro
Two youngsters starved to death under Dutrouxs control and several times Police were alerted, but they didn't search properly. The case that you are mentioning has rightly put the senior officer you mentioned under suspicion. Some extremely important peeps were thought to be involved with Paedophilia in Belgium ... very big names.

Now to the USA. Jaycee was kept in shacks at the bottom of the abductors garden and the police were warned about him 60 times apparantly and visited .. but didn't bother to go down the garden to check ... and he had convictions for paedophilia !!! Eek
Also reports were coming in from worried neighbours about children in the garden. They knew his background ... but the Police went and didn't bother to check Evil or Very Mad

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Jul 12, 2011 8:59 am

Thank you sadie for write it here.

About Jaycee, I repeat it:

"again, if the property were searched properly, Jaycee / Madeleine, could have been found much sooner", another similarity with the investigation in Praia da Luz, which whose fault was entirely of gonçalo amaral".

truly appalling.

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down