JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
CRISTOVAO: PJ DISCIPLINARY PROCEEDINGS  ONGOING EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
CRISTOVAO: PJ DISCIPLINARY PROCEEDINGS  ONGOING EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
CRISTOVAO: PJ DISCIPLINARY PROCEEDINGS  ONGOING EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
CRISTOVAO: PJ DISCIPLINARY PROCEEDINGS  ONGOING EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
CRISTOVAO: PJ DISCIPLINARY PROCEEDINGS  ONGOING EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
CRISTOVAO: PJ DISCIPLINARY PROCEEDINGS  ONGOING EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
CRISTOVAO: PJ DISCIPLINARY PROCEEDINGS  ONGOING EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
CRISTOVAO: PJ DISCIPLINARY PROCEEDINGS  ONGOING EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
CRISTOVAO: PJ DISCIPLINARY PROCEEDINGS  ONGOING EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

CRISTOVAO: PJ DISCIPLINARY PROCEEDINGS ONGOING

4 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

CRISTOVAO: PJ DISCIPLINARY PROCEEDINGS  ONGOING Empty CRISTOVAO: PJ DISCIPLINARY PROCEEDINGS ONGOING

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:10 pm

Cristovao Pereira is still pending disciplinary proceedings in PJ

If the attacks on the mother of Joan has been resolved in court, but the PJ decided to open disciplinary proceedings against the inspectors involved, including Christopher Paul Pereira , the vice president of Sporting
Bruno Roseiro and Rui Gustavo (www.expresso.pt)
12:21 Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Paulo Pereira Christopher is out of the Judicial Police for five years but no one is free of disciplinary proceedings by the department of PJ. "You are accused of breach of duty and the case is still pending at the stage of the defense," said the Express a lawyer.

The vice president of Sporting and five inspectors (including Gonçalo Amaral) had already been accused by prosecutors of assaulting Leonor Cipriano, Joana's mother, a child was last seen in September 2004.

Christopher Paul Pereira was acquitted at trial - just another inspector Gonçalo Amaral and António Cardoso, were convicted for providing false information - but the prosecutor of the department's disciplinary PJ believes there is sufficient evidence to charge, a process less demanding as to proof such as discipline.

The leader of Sporting, now suspected to trap the referee Joseph Cardinal left the PJ in 2007, following the hearing of the case of the missing girl, and a possible penalty of suspension will not, of course, any practical effect.

In December last year, speaking to "Daily News", Christopher Pereira proved to be disgusted with the conclusions of the attorney disciplinary process: "I am amazed at the degree of incapacity that gentleman. How can write it when Leonor Cipriano said he did not always hit her. "

The safety inspector

Christopher Pereira joined PJ in 1990 as security. Despite several good ratings, was convicted in another case displinar 800 euros disappeared because of a lot of notes that was in their custody.

Even so, the inspector took the course and gained fame as "embattled police" in the various departments through which he passed, including the fight against terrorism and corruption. He left not feel supported by the hierarchy when he was accused in the process Joanna.

However, he wrote three books, founded a security company and became a commentator on police matters on television.

The connection to Sporting at least more direct, begins shortly after, in 2009, presidential candidate of the club, which represented "a rupture with continuity", a campaign was mobilizing up to the last two weeks, at which lost gas with the 'case Eriksson'. Lost to José Eduardo Bettencourt by an overwhelming majority: 89% -11%.

Later, in 2011, when there was talk of a possible candidacy, separated from most of the closest collaborators two years before and finally join the cast led by Godinho Lopes.

In Sporting, Paulo Pereira Christopher has the portfolio of infrastructure and assets, and a close relationship with the cheerleading of Sporting.

At a congress in Barcelona with some of the biggest clubs in Europe, explained that "the things cheerleading" also could resolve "a few cervejitas going to drink with them."

Ler mais: http://expresso.sapo.pt/pereira-cristovao-tem-processo-disciplinar-ainda-pendente-na-pj=f719640#ixzz1sJoLr1ZK

Last edited by bb1 on Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : subtitle added)
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

CRISTOVAO: PJ DISCIPLINARY PROCEEDINGS  ONGOING Empty Re: CRISTOVAO: PJ DISCIPLINARY PROCEEDINGS ONGOING

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:14 pm

was convicted in another case displinar 800 euros disappeared because of a lot of notes that was in their custody.

What, the PJ had so much money, some of it fell off the table and landed in Cristovao's pocket? rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

CRISTOVAO: PJ DISCIPLINARY PROCEEDINGS  ONGOING Empty Re: CRISTOVAO: PJ DISCIPLINARY PROCEEDINGS ONGOING

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:35 pm

the prosecutor of the department's disciplinary PJ believes there is sufficient evidence to charge, a process less demanding as to proof such as discipline.

It sounds similar to the civil courts acting against O J Simpson?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:51 pm

Christopher Pereira: Sporting investigation will establish

Sporting revealed this Tuesday, through a statement, have asked the Audit Committee and the Disciplinary "establish a procedure of prior investigation" in the case involving the vice president Christopher Paul Pereira.
15h14

"Taking into account the nature of these facts the Board believes it has become necessary to establish in more detail and rigor the extent thereof, and the circumstances connected with these," says the statement posted on the club's official website.

On that note, Sporting begins by framing the events of recent days, including searches and seizures made by the Judicial Police premises of the club last Thursday, April 12.

The club resembles the situation that led to the PJ headquarters took place "under criminal investigation by a slanderous denunciation," and which "have come to a set of facts involving Paul Christopher Pereira".

Sporting also said to have advanced with the application for establishment of a procedure of prior investigation, proposed by the President of the Board of the club, Godinho Lopes.

This is the latest position in relation to the Sporting "case" involving Christopher Pereira, then the club has reinstated the ruling on Monday, ending a suspension of attorney which he did last week.

Paulo Pereira Christopher asked the suspension after being accused in the case consists of money in the account which appeared umpire Joseph Cardinal football, a few days before the meeting with the Maritime, the quarter-final of the Cup of Portugal.

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/ultima-hora/pereira-cristovao-sporting-vai-instaurar-inquerito
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:57 pm

What, is he going to investigate himself and announce that he's innocent? rofl rofl rofl rofl

Sporting Lisbon really should just crawl away and hide their shame.

Anyway, it looks like the PJ are gunning for Cristovao and his cronies. thumbsup
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:00 pm

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/pereira-cristovao-sporting-will-set-up.html

Tony has seen the flaw in Sporting Lisbon's 'investigation' of themselves. rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:01 pm

Well that article carries a bit of comfort. Expresso obviously doesn't like him, or trust him.

And O J Simpson springs to mind. So perhaps The PJ isn't half as daft as it looks, even if they can only take his Pension.

Who was it who said that The Media are storing stories about The McCanns? Funny how it is all going arse about face. But then there are only so many ways to skin a cat.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:03 pm

The formidable Miguel Sousa Tavares is a mainstay of Expresso, Sabot.

I think he has 'dossiers' of his very own on Cristovao and the rest of Team Gonc. Wink
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:16 pm

Official forker, hounder and ghoul response to all bad news and ongoing revelations about the thuggish and corrupt conduct of their idols in Team Gonc:

CRISTOVAO: PJ DISCIPLINARY PROCEEDINGS  ONGOING Lalalala-300x210
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:22 pm

bb1 wrote:The formidable Miguel Sousa Tavares is a mainstay of Expresso, Sabot.

I think he has 'dossiers' of his very own on Cristovao and the rest of Team Gonc. Wink

Ah. The Lawyer, Journalist who tore strips off Goncalo Amaral in my most Favourite Interview of all time. The one who believes that Leonor Cipriano is innocent, and probably her brother as well, although her brother seems to be largely ignored.
I don't know about Joao Cipriano, but even he deserves a better hearing than he got.

So things are progressing afoot. And all is not lost.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:28 pm

I can't say I am any too taken with Joao Cipriano either, Sabot, but again, if he had actually known anything, I suspect he might have spoken out to stop the beatings.

Leandro Silva must be very glad he managed to hold out, despite the attack on him - am I right in thinking that Amaral has still to stand trial for his alleged DIRECT involvement with that?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:39 pm

bb1 wrote:http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/pereira-cristovao-sporting-will-set-up.html

It isn't a flaw, it is a freaking huge chasm. Standby for the announcement that Goncalo Amaral is to be the independent adviser to the inquiry!

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:49 pm

bb1 wrote:I can't say I am any too taken with Joao Cipriano either, Sabot, but again, if he had actually known anything, I suspect he might have spoken out to stop the beatings.

Leandro Silva must be very glad he managed to hold out, despite the attack on him - am I right in thinking that Amaral has still to stand trial for his alleged DIRECT involvement with that?

Joao Cipriano is reported to have been a drug addicted, Bonny. But there is no knowledge of the depths of his addiction, or even if it actually existed. His Trial was every bit as bad as that of his sister.

Did he kill the child, or did he sell her? The PJ never got to the bottom of that. Presuming that he did either. And why should he have led The PJ such a dance if he actually knew where her body was buried?

As far as I can see, he might have been complicit in the selling of the child, but even that would have been difficult since according to Amaral he was busy hacking her body to pieces at the time, and feeding it to the pigs. Where exactly was he, and did he ever get the chance to say? These were the things that were completely ignored. These two were never allowed any Defence. They were never allowed to say where they were or what they were doing. They were ridden rough shod over.
The whole Trial was an abortion, and I cannot defend Leonor without defending him as well.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:53 pm

crazytony wrote:
bb1 wrote:http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/pereira-cristovao-sporting-will-set-up.html

It isn't a flaw, it is a freaking huge chasm. Standby for the announcement that Goncalo Amaral is to be the independent adviser to the inquiry!

Yer. You have to laugh at that one. Goncalo Amaral actually expected to be an Advisor to The McCann Review into his botch up stitch up.
Mad or what?
Just who do these people think they are?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:54 pm

Yes, I know what you mean, Sabot; from what I have read, even his own mother doesn't seem greatly taken with him, but that does not mean he was involved in Joana's disappearance.

That odd business of Gonc visiting him in prison is an itch that never quite goes away, isn't it?

And wasn't Gonc's other 'hypothesis' some bizarre tale involving car-crushing plants, as he had used the 'fed to pigs' one too often?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 17, 2012 4:55 pm

Goncalo Amaral actually expected to be an Advisor to The McCann Review into his botch up stitch up.

I'd forgotten that gem. I am sure Rebelo happily told the Yard just what a mess he inherited.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:00 pm

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.co.uk/2012/04/pereira-cristovao-sporting-will-set-up.html

Can we look forward to

Breakingnews CRISTOVAO FINISHES INVESTIGATION INTO HIMSELF AND ANNOUNCES, I'M INNOCENT!!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:12 pm

Can we look forward to

Breakingnews CRISTOVAO FINISHES INVESTIGATION INTO HIMSELF AND ANNOUNCES, I'M INNOCENT!!
Oh, I think that issue has already happened. Rumor has it Cristovao is now president and Amaral his vice rofl rofl

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:15 pm

Wait, it looks as though the guy from the expresso is keeping a close eye on them.
CRISTOVAO: PJ DISCIPLINARY PROCEEDINGS  ONGOING Camrarun

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:28 pm

bb1 wrote:Yes, I know what you mean, Sabot; from what I have read, even his own mother doesn't seem greatly taken with him, but that does not mean he was involved in Joana's disappearance.

That odd business of Gonc visiting him in prison is an itch that never quite goes away, isn't it?

And wasn't Gonc's other 'hypothesis' some bizarre tale involving car-crushing plants, as he had used the 'fed to pigs' one too often?

Yes, it was said that Joao Cipriano put Joana's body in a car and sent it to Spain to be crushed, but there was never any proof of that, not even a disappeared car. But then The PJ never were great on detail.
And of course, no bones were found. And even Pigs are incapable of entirely disposing of bones. Even my dog who has got the jaws of a prehistoric Wolf, can't do that.

Amaral's visit to Prison that Christmas? Probably in the mind of The Lovely Sofia. Actually, Gonc was almost certainly shagging his mistress of the time. And if so then this was Blasphemy from one or other of them, if not both.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:31 pm

crazytony wrote:Wait, it looks as though the guy from the expresso is keeping a close eye on them.
CRISTOVAO: PJ DISCIPLINARY PROCEEDINGS  ONGOING Camrarun

biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:45 pm

Anyone found out yet what it is Paulo holds on Godinho Lopes?

Cdm says it is in the paper edition and; I am not going to the Airport to buy the paper biggrin

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:52 pm

I think that may well appear online tomorrow, if they follow their usual pattern, Tony?

Pedro may have seen it, but he is probably fed up of everyone talking about football.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:55 pm

crazytony wrote:Anyone found out yet what it is Paulo holds on Godinho Lopes?

Cdm says it is in the paper edition and; I am not going to the Airport to buy the paper biggrin

Oooh, CdM have got something on what Critovao has got on Godinho Lopes? I suppose that one might suppose that they would have, bearing in might the utter farce of what is going on.
This is looking like another long night of the long knives. My hysteria levels are rising again.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Apr 17, 2012 5:57 pm

bb1 wrote:I think that may well appear online tomorrow, if they follow their usual pattern, Tony?

Pedro may have seen it, but he is probably fed up of everyone talking about football.

Tomorrow? I can't wait that long.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next