JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Madeleine McCann and her parent's love that will never die EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Madeleine McCann and her parent's love that will never die EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Madeleine McCann and her parent's love that will never die EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Madeleine McCann and her parent's love that will never die EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Madeleine McCann and her parent's love that will never die EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Madeleine McCann and her parent's love that will never die EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Madeleine McCann and her parent's love that will never die EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Madeleine McCann and her parent's love that will never die EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Madeleine McCann and her parent's love that will never die EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Madeleine McCann and her parent's love that will never die

5 posters

Go down

Madeleine McCann and her parent's love that will never die Empty Madeleine McCann and her parent's love that will never die

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:36 am

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/tony-parsons-column-madeleine-mccann-809404

Seeing the picture of how Madeleine might look today brought home again the suffering of the McCanns, a mountain of ­unimaginable pain

By Tony Parsons

FOR what seemed like the longest time, my daughter studied the computer-generated image of how Madeleine McCann might look today.

Madeleine would be nine years old – exactly the same age as our girl.

“Some people still think that Madeleine is alive, right?” said my daughter.

Right.

Detective Chief Inspector Andy Redwood of Scotland Yard says that his team of detectives has sifted through 40,000 pieces of ­information and have 195 leads that they plan to pursue.

“We genuinely believe there is a possibility that Madeleine is alive,” says DCI Redwood.

And that belief is shared by Kate and Gerry McCann. They still believe that their lost daughter is alive.

Without absolute proof to the contrary, how could any parent ever believe anything else?

Seeing the picture of how Madeleine might look today – that simple, poignant image of a smiling, pretty little girl with not a care in the world – brought home again the suffering of the McCanns, a mountain of ­unimaginable pain that we were in danger of forgetting.

Kate and Gerry McCann have endured so much over the last five years.

The incompetence of the Portuguese police, the ­malicious whispers about their parental care and the ­humiliation – and maddening waste of time – of being made suspects in their daughter’s abduction.

But all these hurts and ­indignities are nothing, nothing at all, compared to the cruellest blow of all – the loss of the daughter they loved, and search for still.

A child grows up in those precious five years. When Madeleine went missing, my daughter was, like her, a little girl.

Now, at nine, you can see the first stirrings of real, grown-up maturity. They grow so fast. The time goes so quickly.

To have lost my daughter when she was Madeleine’s age, to be robbed of watching her grow up, to live with the fact that I would never see her again – I would rather be dead.

But Madeleine is not lost for ever. Not yet.

What must keep Kate and Gerry McCann sane is the hope that Madeleine survives and may yet be restored to her family.

The McCanns deserve our support, sympathy and respect.

They are the embodiment of parental love – the unconditional, undying love that refuses to let go.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann and her parent's love that will never die Empty Re: Madeleine McCann and her parent's love that will never die

Post  Zenny Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:03 am

bb1 wrote:http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/tony-parsons-column-madeleine-mccann-809404

Seeing the picture of how Madeleine might look today brought home again the suffering of the McCanns, a mountain of ­unimaginable pain

By Tony Parsons

FOR what seemed like the longest time, my daughter studied the computer-generated image of how Madeleine McCann might look today.

Madeleine would be nine years old – exactly the same age as our girl.

“Some people still think that Madeleine is alive, right?” said my daughter.

Right.

Detective Chief Inspector Andy Redwood of Scotland Yard says that his team of detectives has sifted through 40,000 pieces of ­information and have 195 leads that they plan to pursue.

“We genuinely believe there is a possibility that Madeleine is alive,” says DCI Redwood.

And that belief is shared by Kate and Gerry McCann. They still believe that their lost daughter is alive.

Without absolute proof to the contrary, how could any parent ever believe anything else?

Seeing the picture of how Madeleine might look today – that simple, poignant image of a smiling, pretty little girl with not a care in the world – brought home again the suffering of the McCanns, a mountain of ­unimaginable pain that we were in danger of forgetting.

Kate and Gerry McCann have endured so much over the last five years.

The incompetence of the Portuguese police, the ­malicious whispers about their parental care and the ­humiliation – and maddening waste of time – of being made suspects in their daughter’s abduction.

But all these hurts and ­indignities are nothing, nothing at all, compared to the cruellest blow of all – the loss of the daughter they loved, and search for still.

A child grows up in those precious five years. When Madeleine went missing, my daughter was, like her, a little girl.

Now, at nine, you can see the first stirrings of real, grown-up maturity. They grow so fast. The time goes so quickly.

To have lost my daughter when she was Madeleine’s age, to be robbed of watching her grow up, to live with the fact that I would never see her again – I would rather be dead.

But Madeleine is not lost for ever. Not yet.

What must keep Kate and Gerry McCann sane is the hope that Madeleine survives and may yet be restored to her family.

The McCanns deserve our support, sympathy and respect.

They are the embodiment of parental love – the unconditional, undying love that refuses to let go.

OMG, I'm in tears... Sad

Zenny
Wise Owl
Wise Owl

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann and her parent's love that will never die Empty Re: Madeleine McCann and her parent's love that will never die

Post  greenink211 Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:24 am

There does seem to be a significant difference of viewpoint between Portugal and the UK.

According to CdM this morning, the Portuguese logic is that because there is NO PROOF she is alive then no search is needed.

The UK position is that because there is NO PROOF she is dead there is every need for a search.

I know which I am proud to align myself with.

greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:28 am

Very well put Greenink.

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:37 am

I think everyone feels the same right this minute, Greenink.

That article in CdM:

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/exclusivo-cm/caso-maddie-ainda-sem-pistas-crediveis

Is an absolute disgrace.

Any decent publication would have ripped Gonc a new one for making remarks like:

"This is just folklore, in the area of ​​the sightings, the suspicions of mediums and psychics. The abduction theory is just an opinion from someone who is free to say what he wants. And do not forget that London's police has to justify the money spent in this investigation. must give something to the public, "says the MC Gonçalo Amaral, former head of the PJ case, reaffirming that the investigation of time followed all the rules.

'Investigation followed all the rules', did it? Then why are he and his cronies running scared at the very idea of Porto PJ and the Yard re-investigating?

He should be welcoming them - after all, their investigations should prove what a wonderful, first-class job he did, shouldn't they?

One begins to understand why Porto PJ kept their investigation under wraps - remember, Gonc is the one who first broke silence about what they were doing.

It's clear to a blind man that Gonc is in a blue funk - but the Portuguese media should not be repeating his disgusting, anti-Madeleine propaganda unchecked.

He has a bl**dy nerve claiming that Porto PJ and the Yard are following leads from psychics. One can almost smell the fear off him.

This is like going back to 2007, with him spewing crap at the Portuguese media.

Madeleine McCann? Who's she? Who cares, she's just some kid, it's Gonc's honor that counts.

I think this would be a very good time for the Portuguese authorities to discover he has broken the terms of his suspended prison sentence in some way and stick him in jail before he does any more harm to relations between the UK and Portugal.

He's done enough already.

But even that pales into insignificance beside the harm he has done to the McCann family, especially Madeleine.

Vile man.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:42 am

for you gonçalo amaral:

fingerwave

Last edited by Pedro Silva on Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:45 am

I believe only in this:

"The UK position is that because there is NO PROOF she is dead there is every need for a search."

for me, this is what really matters, this is the focus that it should be maintaned in every people´s minds:

to look for a living, findable Madeleine McCann.

MADELEINE McCANN IS A REAL, LIVING, FINDABLE CHILD.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:17 am

Naturally, the brain-dead haters are, yet again, swallowing this down like mother's milk and begging for more, demonstrating that they are totally incapable of thinking for themselves.

They are a living demonstration of how the likes of Hitler came to power, with their blind, unthinking hero-worship of a convicted criminal who disgraced his uniform and his country,

And is still disgracing Portugal; rather than let the real police get on with things, he is sh*t-stirring, terrified all his dirty little secrets are going to be discovered.

I have bad news for Amoral and co - it is all going to be uncovered, no matter how much trouble he tries to stir up between Britain and Portugal.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:18 am

I agree with you bb1.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:26 am

Hater:

If he is certain she's alive, then he must have some concrete information to confirm that. So why has he not presented this concrete proof to the Portuguese police so they can rescue her?

D'uh. I seem to have missed the bit where anyone said Madeleine was in Portugal.....

And personally, I would not trust bad elements in the Portugese police to 'rescue' Madeleine, or Rui Pedro, or Joana Cipriano. Make sure they stay missing, more like.

Portugal really should find an excuse to lock Gonc up - I am sure he has breached the terms of his suspended prison sentence in some way.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:40 am

Take a close look at this ranting forker:

they want to pass it back to the PJ, whats the point of spending £2m plus pound to announce that Madeleine is dead or alive. All because two parents wouldnt fork out money for a babysitter. jimo.

The ranting one has admitted it thinks Madeleine McCann was abducted when the children were alone.

BUT SUCH IS THE FORKER'S IRRATIONAL HATRED OF MADELEINE'S PARENTS, IT DOES NOT WANT AN ABDUCTED CHILD TO BE FOUND BY THE POLICE.

Those two sentences, IMO, encapsulate the whole hate movement. Why they pretend to care about Madeleine McCann, I do not know.

Because if they really did care, they would want her to be found safe and well. It wouldn't matter what they thought of her parents.

But they don't want Madeleine to be found. They enjoy posting bile about earrings, making up lurid fantasies, and 'debating' child abuse far too much.

Thank goodness they are of no relevance to anyone; even their adored Gonc must laugh at his cult.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:43 am

And anyone who doesn't think the Gonc-worshippers are a cult should take a look at this near-blasphemous piece of adoration:

Madeleine McCann and her parent's love that will never die 226-11

What Gonc knows about 'the truth' would go into a very small space....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:42 pm

Where does Gonc get this crap from?

could demonstrate that it was physically impossible to have been kidnapped

As I am sure the Yard and Porto PJ are well aware, it would have been the work of, what, two minutes, to go in the front door with one of those spare keys he denied existed and pass Madeleine McCann out the window.

When he comes out with bullsh*t like that, it only adds to the growing suspicions as to just what, exactly, he is covering up, and whether it is more than his own incompetence.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:48 pm

this gonçalo amaral is truly a moron, he says about the impossibility of kidnap, but, I remember that amaral himself wrote a book about kidnaps / abductions happened in Portugal, and now he is contradicting himself with this crap? Hey amaral, you´re really full of madness.

Last edited by Pedro Silva on Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:54 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:54 pm

I ask to the freak gonçalo amaral, whats the point of writing books of lies, full of smears, defamation, lies, unproven crazy theories, written by you amaral, just with the purpose of gain fame and fortune? what do you afraid of amaral? who are you protecting? all this behaviour coming from you amaral raises this question? and then you have carlos anjos with the same crap? weird, suspicious behaviours.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:55 pm

I´m happy for that amount of well spent money is being used to find a child that can still be found alive.

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 28, 2012 12:57 pm

I know, Pedro, any normal, decent person considers this money well spent.

It must be infuriating for you to see that fat fool openly lying on Portuguese TV and your newspapers.

Because lying he most assuredly is.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:01 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:I ask to the freak gonçalo amaral, whats the point of writing books of lies, full of smears, defamation, lies, unproven crazy theories, written by you amaral, just with the purpose of gain fame and fortune? what do you afraid of amaral? who are you protecting? all this behaviour coming from you amaral raises this question? and then you have carlos anjos with the same crap? weird, suspicious behaviours.

That's a very good point, Pedro. You are reading and hearing this in your own native language, so I am sure you are picking up on things we miss in translations.

But even as translations, the one thing I am getting from all these noises from Gonc and co is - fear.

Something is scaring them, and I am sure we will find out what it is in time.

A lot of the UK media is in Portugal just now; it's going to be interesting to see what they dig up.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Apr 28, 2012 1:30 pm

Yes, you´re right bb1, I agree with you.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down