JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Cenotaph Vandal Jailed EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Cenotaph Vandal Jailed EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Cenotaph Vandal Jailed EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Cenotaph Vandal Jailed EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Cenotaph Vandal Jailed EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Cenotaph Vandal Jailed EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Cenotaph Vandal Jailed EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Cenotaph Vandal Jailed EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Cenotaph Vandal Jailed EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Cenotaph Vandal Jailed

3 posters

Go down

Cenotaph Vandal Jailed Empty Cenotaph Vandal Jailed

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:33 pm

Remember this moron?

Cenotaph Vandal Jailed 16030375

I am happy to see that he is going to be a guest of Her Majesty for the next 16 months.

Cenotaph Protester Gilmour Jailed For Rampage
53Comments
1:26pm UK, Friday July 15, 2011
Charlie Gilmour, son of Pink Floyd guitarist David Gilmour, has been jailed for 16 months for a drink and drugs-fuelled rampage during protests against student tuition fees.
The Cambridge University student admitted violent disorder after he was seen hanging from a Union flag on the Cenotaph and leaping on to the bonnet of a Jaguar car that formed part of a royal convoy.
Gilmour was also found to have thrown a rubbish bin at the vehicle.
Kingston Crown Court heard he had turned to drink and drugs after being rejected by his biological father, the writer Heathcote Williams, and had taken LSD and valium in the hours leading up to the violence.
Judge Nicholas Price QC said Gilmour's behaviour at the Cenotaph was "deeply offensive" and that his actions had caused public outrage.
He added that to "ignore what you did would be wrong, but to sentence you on it would be improper".
"What you did went far, far beyond proper protest."
Gilmour issued a public apology the next day after he was captured in photographs that showed him hanging from a flag on the Cenotaph.
He said it was a "moment of idiocy".
After he was identified he expressed his "deepest apologies for the terrible insult to the thousands of people who died bravely for our country".
In a statement at the time he said: "I feel nothing but shame. My intention was not to attack or defile the Cenotaph.
"Running along with a crowd of people who had just been violently repelled by the police, I got caught up in the spirit of the moment.
"I feel additionally mortified that my moment of idiocy has distracted so much from the message (the) protest was trying to send out."

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Charlie-Gilmour-Student-Protester-Jailed-For-16-Months-After-Pulling-Flag-On-Cenotaph/Article/201107316031000?lpos=UK_News_First_Home_Article_Teaser_Region_1&lid=ARTICLE_16031000_Charlie_Gilmour%2C_Student_Protester%2C_Jailed_For_16_Months_After_Pulling_Flag_On_Cenotaph
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Cenotaph Vandal Jailed Empty Re: Cenotaph Vandal Jailed

Post  Lamplighter Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:40 pm

He'll be out in 3/6 months, I bet! LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:46 pm

Maybe, LL - but I would think even a week in jail is going to be a very short, sharp shock for the brat. He will be regarded as a privileged little snot who desecrated a memorial to the nation's war dead - even criminals are none too keen on that sort of thing.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Jul 15, 2011 1:49 pm

bb1 wrote:Maybe, LL - but I would think even a week in jail is going to be a very short, sharp shock for the brat. He will be regarded as a privileged little snot who desecrated a memorial to the nation's war dead - even criminals are none too keen on that sort of thing.
He's gonna learn the hard way how to bend over - assuming he doesn't know that already! bottomsup LL rofl rofl
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jul 16, 2011 1:03 am

He had this coming so hopefully it will teach the spoilt kid a thing or two about life.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down