JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
IE: 'McCanns, Cyber-courts and Twittering Bullies' - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
IE: 'McCanns, Cyber-courts and Twittering Bullies' - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
IE: 'McCanns, Cyber-courts and Twittering Bullies' - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
IE: 'McCanns, Cyber-courts and Twittering Bullies' - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
IE: 'McCanns, Cyber-courts and Twittering Bullies' - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
IE: 'McCanns, Cyber-courts and Twittering Bullies' - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
IE: 'McCanns, Cyber-courts and Twittering Bullies' - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
IE: 'McCanns, Cyber-courts and Twittering Bullies' - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
IE: 'McCanns, Cyber-courts and Twittering Bullies' - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

IE: 'McCanns, Cyber-courts and Twittering Bullies'

+4
greenink211
lily
Zenny
bb1
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

IE: 'McCanns, Cyber-courts and Twittering Bullies' - Page 2 Empty Re: IE: 'McCanns, Cyber-courts and Twittering Bullies'

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 30, 2012 5:56 pm

Rothley Pillowcase ‏ @RothleyPillow Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
I once had a GF like @eilisohanlon f**king pain in the arse Always wanted the last word, BUT HAD F**K ALL TO SAY ANYWAY :-))

Do you think it's the Voices that tell her to pretend to be a bloke with a family, instead of a troll dumped by, well, everyone? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

IE: 'McCanns, Cyber-courts and Twittering Bullies' - Page 2 Empty Re: IE: 'McCanns, Cyber-courts and Twittering Bullies'

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:04 pm

M. Louis ‏ @MrsMLouis Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
@ColonelMustard6 Anna Raccoon is well-known, widely read political blogger how convenient that ur too scared to read it and comment. #McCann

ZoeCocoMidasMentalPillockCluedoTroll knows perfectly well who Anna Raccoon is - has she forgotten her excursions into Ms Raccoon's wine cellars in the days before she went totally insane?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:32 pm

I hope nobody finds out who Gonc's WIFE is relation to

You can tell us in secret, Maggs biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:07 pm

IE: 'McCanns, Cyber-courts and Twittering Bullies' - Page 2 Debbie10

IE: 'McCanns, Cyber-courts and Twittering Bullies' - Page 2 Def_bu10

biggrin
Rose
Rose
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:19 pm

Timely. A forker asks:

MOM OF TWO ‏ @GILLYSPOT Reply Retweet Favorite · Open
@wotbutlerdid Can YOU think of a word for someone who stalks someones family? IMO with "scum" they got off lightly #McCann @IWILLNOTGOAWAY

Yes. Debbie Butler.

Or Sean Hyland.

IE: 'McCanns, Cyber-courts and Twittering Bullies' - Page 2 Laffininstar

Famous for it, they are.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:31 pm

Re: Part of wikepedia report on Madeleine's disappearance.
gillyspot Today

Wilipedia has a hirarkyand new posts are usually removed

Has a what???? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I think the forker means

hierarchy
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue May 01, 2012 5:11 am

bb1 wrote:Re: Part of wikepedia report on Madeleine's disappearance.
gillyspot Today

Wilipedia has a hirarkyand new posts are usually removed

Has a what???? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

I think the forker means

hierarchy

Wilipedia was bad enough but hirarkyand?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue May 01, 2012 11:03 am

Don't ya just love this for hypocrisy.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AnnaEsse Today at 8:42 am

Thistledown wrote:
Oh my

All the anti-catholic sentiment pouring forth on this thread.

TUT TUT.

so we're all promiscuous binge drinking child neglectors now are we?

I'll get my mum to pray for you all at mass this morning, i'll call her once ive opened my second bottle of wine and shagged the postie.

xxx

No one has generalised in that way apart from you. I'm not Catholic, but most of my family are and I wouldn't dream of insulting them. They know what their religion is about and it's not just a prop for the viewing public.

Please keep your posts clean, decent and refrain from insulting other members.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse

Number of posts: 11699
Warning:

Registration date: 2009-09-23

Re: Dundee's Catholic Church sends message of support to former city student Kate McCann
Thistledown Today at 8:46 am

yask27 wrote:
A boozer and a sha##er.

Very Catholic.

Does the pope know.

annaesse, between this quote from yask and yours which states you're glad you weren't brought up a catholic i'm afraid you caused offence.

as for keeping it clean I only repeated what yask said. Please refrain from speaking to me like a child when it's you who caused the offence in the first place.

Thistledown
Rookie

Number of posts: 88
Warning:

Registration date: 2011-07-12

Re: Dundee's Catholic Church sends message of support to former city student Kate McCann
AnnaEsse Today at 10:43 am

Thistledown wrote:
yask27 wrote:
A boozer and a sha##er.

Very Catholic.

Does the pope know.

annaesse, between this quote from yask and yours which states you're glad you weren't brought up a catholic i'm afraid you caused offence.

as for keeping it clean I only repeated what yask said. Please refrain from speaking to me like a child when it's you who caused the offence in the first place.

I believe if you look, you will find that yask has inserted ##. Did I say I wasn't brought up a Catholic?

ETA: Just checked! Yes, I said I wasn't brought up a Catholic, but my father was Catholic and so are most of my family. I am the moderator here, not you. Please remember that. Being glad that I wasn't brought up as a Catholic is not generalising about that faith nor insulting anyone who is glad to belong to it. I am glad I'm not gay, but that is not an insult to anyone who is. I'm glad I'm not English too, but my children are.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________
"You can run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Run on for a long time, Sooner or later God'll cut you down." (Johnny Cash)

AnnaEsse

Number of posts: 11699
Warning:

Registration date: 2009-09-23

Page 2 of 2 • 12