JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Their Hatred Of Madeleine Knows No Bounds EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Their Hatred Of Madeleine Knows No Bounds EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Their Hatred Of Madeleine Knows No Bounds EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Their Hatred Of Madeleine Knows No Bounds EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Their Hatred Of Madeleine Knows No Bounds EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Their Hatred Of Madeleine Knows No Bounds EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Their Hatred Of Madeleine Knows No Bounds EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Their Hatred Of Madeleine Knows No Bounds EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Their Hatred Of Madeleine Knows No Bounds EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Their Hatred Of Madeleine Knows No Bounds

+2
Anita
bb1
6 posters

Go down

Their Hatred Of Madeleine Knows No Bounds Empty Their Hatred Of Madeleine Knows No Bounds

Post  bb1 Tue May 01, 2012 1:22 pm

Taking time off from making propaganda videos for Gonc, Hideho has started this:

Remembering Madeleine May 1st
HiDeHo Today

For those that believe Madeleine died on Tuesday May 1st 2007

Disgusting, sick freaks. How dare they produce such obscenities about a child who is quite possibly alive, and who Scotland Yard are trying to find and reunite with her family?

Then they wonder why the media, the police - everyone in fact - loathes them and holds them in contempt.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Their Hatred Of Madeleine Knows No Bounds Empty Re: Their Hatred Of Madeleine Knows No Bounds

Post  bb1 Tue May 01, 2012 1:56 pm

In case anyone has a use for the vile thing:

Their Hatred Of Madeleine Knows No Bounds Hidesicko
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Their Hatred Of Madeleine Knows No Bounds Empty Re: Their Hatred Of Madeleine Knows No Bounds

Post  Anita Tue May 01, 2012 2:12 pm

What a sick freak mad
Anita
Anita
Wise Owl
Wise Owl

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 01, 2012 2:22 pm

Know what the ghouls are doing now? They are voting on the day they are imagining Madeleine McCann died:

Re: Remembering Madeleine May 1st
The End Is Nigh Today
Another vote for today.

Not one of them need ever bother whining when people say they hate Madeleine McCann. If ever there was proof that they hate the child as much as they do the rest of her family, there it is.

I hope the media pick up on this shameful exhibition.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 01, 2012 2:50 pm

Oh, what a surprise, she's altered it. TOO LATE. The proof of their hatred of Madeleine McCann is recorded for all to see. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Tue May 01, 2012 3:00 pm

These people are not normal, sick, oh I have no name or time for them vomit
Rose
Rose
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 01, 2012 3:07 pm

Brown's talons are showing, too - what a load of snidey, pointless b*tching she's churned out. To save anyone from having to read it:

Bushmeat thinks she knows better than Scotland Yard.

Bushmeat's nose is out of joint because no-one except forkers is paying any attention to her.

That's it, really.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 02, 2012 10:52 am

Mari Welzel ‏ @umweltbuerger
RT @hobowithagrin @DodgyDrPayne said it many times I would sooner have had Fred and Rose West as parents b4 those to half wits! #McCann

Shameful - and they wonder why they are called

HATERS
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 02, 2012 10:56 am

Another HATER -

Re: VIDEO - McCanns on ITV LORRAINE May 2nd 2012
Justiceforallkids Today
theres no evidence she isnt alive what about eddie and keela?? woof woof

Thinks spaniels know better than police officers and scientists.

HATER
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 02, 2012 11:42 am

Mari Welzel ‏ @umweltbuerger
@georgegalloway George, won't you please say something about the #McCann farce after 5 years now! the show is still on the road!

The hater appears to be as ignorant about George Galloway as she is about everything else.

There are a great many things about Galloway that I personally cannot stand BUT -

He is not the sort of person who would wish to be associated with an internet lynch mob persecuting innocent people.

Unlike them, who like nothing better than abusing the innocent.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed May 02, 2012 11:47 am

these are the true farce: the antis, starting with liar gonçalo amaral.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 02, 2012 12:32 pm

Chris Stedman ‏ @ChrisRStedman
Whatever the outcome, the #McCann case will still be one of the crimes of the century

What, worse than 9/11? Worse than 7/7? Worse than the Suffolk Strangler? Worse than Breivik? Worse than the US school shootings? Worse than King Ghoba?

Moron. In the real world, it isn't even the crime of the decade.

The thing which distinguishes Madeleine's abduction is the hysteria and hatred of the victims - Madeleine and her family - by pondlife who swoon over thugs in uniform.

Mind you, a worrying number of them seem to 'understand' Breivik...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed May 02, 2012 3:52 pm

bb1 wrote:Mari Welzel ‏ @umweltbuerger
@georgegalloway George, won't you please say something about the #McCann farce after 5 years now! the show is still on the road!

The hater appears to be as ignorant about George Galloway as she is about everything else.

There are a great many things about Galloway that I personally cannot stand BUT -

He is not the sort of person who would wish to be associated with an internet lynch mob persecuting innocent people.

Unlike them, who like nothing better than abusing the innocent.

Yes, George is a pain on the bleep, he is opinionated, brash and knows it all but I, like you bonny, cannot see him being part of an internet witch hunt. Also, he is now an MP again, and he's going to have one hell of a fight on his hands with many of his constituents who don't like him and didn't vote for him. And he no longer has TalkSport to pontificate on, or Press TV for that matter. They are betting on a dead horse there. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 02, 2012 9:30 pm

Another silly moo:

MOM OF TWO ‏ @GILLYSPOT
@moriarty107 "intelligence" requires actually having facts before you before you tweet. Did you know NO CHILD in INDIA re #McCann "sighting"

Intelligence does indeed having facts pre-tweeting. Here's a fact for starters.

There was indeed a mistaken 'sighting' in India, as the UK police are well aware. On the other hand, who cares? It's entertaining watching them make idiots of themselves as they spit bile.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 02, 2012 10:12 pm

Nanny ‏ @MyNanny25
@GILLYSPOT @xklamation Sad it is not sad! It is sick !!!!#Mccann

What, a man pretending to be a woman with cancer? Yes, NannyIronside is as sick in the head as they come.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 03, 2012 10:53 am

JillyCL ‏ @JillyCL
Why do some people in UK think Gonçalo Amaral was a Maverick who worked alone? 3 police TEAMS (UK & PT) concluded Maddie #McCann is DEAD.

Look at the pleasure she takes in saying that. Every single one of them hates Madeleine McCann.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 03, 2012 11:26 am

Reply Retweet Favorite
2m Chris Stedman ‏ @ChrisRStedman
Another idea: Madeleine #McCann died in the UK. Substitute taken to Portugal to murder.in faked abduction. Only Paynes knew. Also fits Murat

Sicko freak. Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

These creatures should be sectioned to protect normal people.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 04, 2012 11:44 am

Who is this ar@e - the one that is having a go at Bren for coming to her senses and leaving the Dark Side?

J B Littlemore ‏ @JBLittlemore
@liesdontwash @BrenR1958 @mynanny25 And the divine bonnybraes too...? How readily do some deny their past words & deeds! #McCann

No denial from me, sweetcheeks. I wasted a year and a bit of my life being a pitchforking moron.

It's over three years now since I, and others, woke up and saw the light. It's actually astounding to me that three years on there is still pondlife around whose greatest pleasure in life is posting trash and hate about a missing child and her parents.

Not to mention cheering on a disgraced criminal and an obsessed stalker.

The forkers and freaks really should take a long, hard look at themselves in the mirror; they might see themselves the way the rest of the world does. And come to their senses before its too late.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 07, 2012 1:35 pm

CPN says:
I can't reply to my own post, so this is a follow on from the URL for the article in the Mail.

Don't take this badly, pro-McCanners, but this comment did make me laugh....
"Kate vowed yesterday 'we'll never give up'............I have a vision of two elderly residents sitting in their care home, named Gerry and Kate, still saying the same mantra, although with frail voices, shaky liver spotted hands, and failing eyesight....So sad."

Sorry about my sense of humour! smile

Sick barsteward. What is the slightest bit 'funny' about that? Does the forker think Winnie Johnston would have found that hysterically funny in her last days on this earth?

Does the forker think the families of any missing people, old or young, would be rolling on the floor laughing at its idea of 'humour'?

Made him laugh did it? Sick, sick, sick.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon May 07, 2012 3:24 pm

Funny he should say that. I can see him and his like in thirty years time, sitting behind their computer screens, posting on MM and Havern's, screeching, "It was The McCanns what done it", despite Madeleine having been found long before that, The Abductor having been locked up, along with a few of them.
My only worry is, will anyone care about them as they fade into lonely oblivion?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down