JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
EURONEWS - TV STATION THAT BROADCASTS ACROSS ALL EUROPE EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
EURONEWS - TV STATION THAT BROADCASTS ACROSS ALL EUROPE EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
EURONEWS - TV STATION THAT BROADCASTS ACROSS ALL EUROPE EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
EURONEWS - TV STATION THAT BROADCASTS ACROSS ALL EUROPE EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
EURONEWS - TV STATION THAT BROADCASTS ACROSS ALL EUROPE EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
EURONEWS - TV STATION THAT BROADCASTS ACROSS ALL EUROPE EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
EURONEWS - TV STATION THAT BROADCASTS ACROSS ALL EUROPE EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
EURONEWS - TV STATION THAT BROADCASTS ACROSS ALL EUROPE EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
EURONEWS - TV STATION THAT BROADCASTS ACROSS ALL EUROPE EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

EURONEWS - TV STATION THAT BROADCASTS ACROSS ALL EUROPE

4 posters

Go down

EURONEWS - TV STATION THAT BROADCASTS ACROSS ALL EUROPE Empty EURONEWS - TV STATION THAT BROADCASTS ACROSS ALL EUROPE

Post  Lamplighter Thu May 03, 2012 7:15 am

This was broadcast yesterday:

http://www.euronews.com/2012/05/02/new-revelations-emerge-in-case-of-missing-madeleine/

All Europe including Turkey, plus Russia and its Federation countries, and possiblyfurther than that. It broadcasts, I believe, in the language of the country it is showing in. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

EURONEWS - TV STATION THAT BROADCASTS ACROSS ALL EUROPE Empty Re: EURONEWS - TV STATION THAT BROADCASTS ACROSS ALL EUROPE

Post  sadie Thu May 03, 2012 8:52 am

Good that it is getting such worldwide publicity LL ... and the new image of Madeleine too.

I cant help thinking that this is a Red Herring, but it should be deeply investigated of course.

When it was first released over four years ago, this news seemed to be about a Mr Cardosa; it is now about a Mr Castela. Well they are both his names. In PT a child has both his Mothers and his Fathers surnames and can chose either, I understand.

What is troubling me is that it seems the name Cardosa was preferred to Castela it seems in the reports of the early days.

Then it was pointed out that there was an Inspector Cardosa in Amarals lot. An Antonio Cardosa that was convicted as the author of a crime of forgery of a document. He was given a 2 year 3 month suspended jail sentence. This was in the Leonor Cipriano Torture Case.

So the son (we are told that they are father and son) of this taxi driver was not only on the Madeleine case but was also a forger.

And now Mr Cardosa is called Mr Castela

TBH with all these things against the son, it doesn't give me a feeling of much faith in this sighting.

Despite this, Mr Cardosa senior is a different person and his sighting should be investigated, as any sighting should.

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

EURONEWS - TV STATION THAT BROADCASTS ACROSS ALL EUROPE Empty Re: EURONEWS - TV STATION THAT BROADCASTS ACROSS ALL EUROPE

Post  bb1 Thu May 03, 2012 10:12 am

I don't think we should assume it is the same Cardosa, Sadie, we don't know that.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sadie Thu May 03, 2012 2:16 pm

I agree, you could well be right, Bonny.

But in the early days on J4, I think, it was more or less accepted that the two Cardosas were related. Dont know where the info came from now. So best to proceed with caution.

Even if they are Father and Son, and even if we dont trust the son, Cardosas sighting should be checked thoroughly ... cos, "you never know".

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Thu May 03, 2012 2:31 pm

sadie wrote:Good that it is getting such worldwide publicity LL ... and the new image of Madeleine too.

I cant help thinking that this is a Red Herring, but it should be deeply investigated of course.

When it was first released over four years ago, this news seemed to be about a Mr Cardosa; it is now about a Mr Castela. Well they are both his names. In PT a child has both his Mothers and his Fathers surnames and can chose either, I understand.

What is troubling me is that it seems the name Cardosa was preferred to Castela it seems in the reports of the early days.

Then it was pointed out that there was an Inspector Cardosa in Amarals lot. An Antonio Cardosa that was convicted as the author of a crime of forgery of a document. He was given a 2 year 3 month suspended jail sentence. This was in the Leonor Cipriano Torture Case.

So the son (we are told that they are father and son) of this taxi driver was not only on the Madeleine case but was also a forger.

And now Mr Cardosa is called Mr Castela

TBH with all these things against the son, it doesn't give me a feeling of much faith in this sighting.

Despite this, Mr Cardosa senior is a different person and his sighting should be investigated, as any sighting should.

Sadie, it was about Castela in 2008

https://jatyk2.forumotion.co.uk/t1549p15-algarve-cabbie-maddie-was-in-my-taxi
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down