JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
TIME FOR GONC TO PUT UP OR SHUT UP EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
TIME FOR GONC TO PUT UP OR SHUT UP EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
TIME FOR GONC TO PUT UP OR SHUT UP EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
TIME FOR GONC TO PUT UP OR SHUT UP EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
TIME FOR GONC TO PUT UP OR SHUT UP EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
TIME FOR GONC TO PUT UP OR SHUT UP EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
TIME FOR GONC TO PUT UP OR SHUT UP EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
TIME FOR GONC TO PUT UP OR SHUT UP EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
TIME FOR GONC TO PUT UP OR SHUT UP EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

TIME FOR GONC TO PUT UP OR SHUT UP

3 posters

Go down

TIME FOR GONC TO PUT UP OR SHUT UP Empty TIME FOR GONC TO PUT UP OR SHUT UP

Post  bb1 Sat May 05, 2012 3:16 pm

Is anyone else bored stiff with this nonsense from Mouthpiece Morais and the rest of Team Gonc?

Gonc is never done claiming he knows Secret Stuff and has Stand Alone Evidence and an Ace up his Sleeve.

So why does he never, ever produce any of this? He wants to prove he is right and Scotland Yard wrong?

THEN HE MUST PRODUCE THE PROOF HE CLAIMS TO HAVE

Far from him and his 'justice working in silence', he is never done bad-mouthing people and meddling on Portuguese TV, in the Portuguese press - he even had a golden opportunity to speak out on the BBC, when Panorama interviewed him.

Yet, not a peep out of him about this fabled 'Ace'. Just the usual nasty rubbish.

He was kicked off the case after a few months - four and a half years ago. But he is still shoving his oar in, and reciting the same garbage.

He has had chance after chance to produce this Ace - but he doesn't. Probably because he doesn't have one.

The grown-ups have had enough of his tired old act, his Fridge Theory and his stupid 'hypothesis'.

If he can't produce the goods, then it's time he STFU for good, and slunk off back to whatever rock he is hiding under.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

TIME FOR GONC TO PUT UP OR SHUT UP Empty Re: TIME FOR GONC TO PUT UP OR SHUT UP

Post  Sabot Sat May 05, 2012 3:41 pm

If Goncalo Amaral had any Stand Alone Evidence, or any Evidence for that matter, then he would now be guilty of seriously interfering with The Course of Justice.
End of, really.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 05, 2012 3:47 pm

Gonc's had chance after chance to play his Ace, Sabot - he would have been a hero, the man who Cracked the Case, all his disgraces forgotten in a blaze of publicity.

But he hasn't. He just recites the same old, same old, whenever he gets the chance.

He's nothing to contribute, no Ace, nothing. If he did, he would have redeemed himself long ago.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat May 05, 2012 3:53 pm

If, and it is a big if, he does have evidence; then he should be arrested for withholding it.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat May 05, 2012 4:01 pm

The only evidence Amaral is likely to have, Tony, is who actually stole Madeleine, and he won't be telling anyone that any time soon.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 05, 2012 4:29 pm

Confusious he say:

Convicted liar who refuses to tell Judge where he is living is hiding a Big Secret.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 05, 2012 5:23 pm

With the libel trial coming up, IMO, it is well past time for Amoral to provide proof of his allegations, instead of just muttering away in the Portuguese media, saying the same things over and over again and chuntering on about his 'hypothesis'.

He really must be asked to provide proof, in front of a judge and court. If he cannot or will not, then he should be charged - again - with the Portuguese criminal offence of making false allegations.

The thought of a spell in jail might concentrate his mind wonderfully. By my calculations, his suspended jail sentence is up in September, in nice time for the libel trial.

With his record, I don't see him getting off with a suspended sentence next time.

Oh, and I do believe he still has to face trial for his active involvement in the alleged torture of Leandro Silva?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat May 05, 2012 5:28 pm

Can someone explain to me how Marcos Correia can be tried for Defaming Amaral while Amaral Defames The McCanns unhindered?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 05, 2012 5:37 pm

I still have a suspicion that the Portuguese legal people let that farce go ahead in full knowledge that Gonc would come a cropper, Sabot.

If so, it's worked. He's made a t*t of himself so far, between claiming to be living in a police station, not turning up for his own videoconferencing, turning out not to be living in a police station, and refusing to tell the judge where he lived by claiming to have received 'death threats'.

I noticed that one of those involved in the complicated 'Hidden Face' trial has claimed to be receiving 'death threats' in CdM -

New chapter Hidden Face of the process: Ana Paula Vitorino was threatened. The whole story to read in CM.

I expect that's where Gonc got the idea from.

Though of course, it is entirely possible he is hiding from his ex-wife. Or people he owes money to. Or Cristovao.

Or all of the above. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat May 05, 2012 5:52 pm

Well anyone can say they are getting Death Threats, can't they. Although with Amaral it is quite likely, for all sorts of reasons.
But will he fail to turn up for The Libel Trial? If someone hasn't bumped him off before then.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 05, 2012 6:22 pm

I reckon it's Cristovao he is hiding from, Sabot - remember, Amoral knows exactly who tortured Leonor Cipriano. According to FSoares:

. He once implied he had a very good knowledge about Joana's case and also about the details of the alleged 'torture' commited by the officers who were brought from Lisbon, under Amaral's orders

he imported them specially. Cristovao got off the first time, due to his stopping her identifying him and the other thugs by putting a bag over her head.

But with the PJ trying to get the whole lot of them removed from the ex-PJ club, and stop their police pensions, well, Gonc might feel like telling the truth now.

He's bound to have a lot of dirt on Cristovao - and vice-versa.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat May 05, 2012 6:30 pm

One of them is bound to do a deal eventually, Bonny. Who will break first? Who will tell all to get a lighter sentence? Or is this a Pact of Silence? Tick Tock.

Oh My. There's that jolly old Deja Vu again.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 05, 2012 6:42 pm

That's what tends to happen in the end with people like that, isn't it? Who is going to be the first to rat out the others?

Amazing, really, that it is all coming out because of football, though it was bound to happen eventually. I wonder what interesting things the PJ are finding on Cristovao's hard-drives?

IMO, there is every chance of Gonc turning up on the doorstep of Lisbon PJ HQ, eager to tell all in return for protection from Cristovao.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat May 05, 2012 9:01 pm

Eek The Little Tazzy Devil seems to think I am threatening Goncalo Amaral. But I am only up the road a bit, so anything is possible. Just a quick nip across a couple of Unmanned Borders, and Fanny's your Aunt. Who would know?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 05, 2012 9:09 pm

Oh, ignore her, she is just wanting attention, as usual. She is too busy ripping Madeleine McCann's appearance apart, and dreaming up imaginary illnesses for the child, to grasp that the discussion is actually about Gonc's many enemies amongst his former friends.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat May 05, 2012 9:29 pm

Oh. I was hoping she might report me to someone or other.

PS. Could somebody let me know if he does go missing so I can fake an alibi. I'm none too keen on Police Station Stairs.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 05, 2012 9:33 pm

Oh, I think you are quite safe, Sabot - the way the PJ feel about Gonc these days, they are more likely to make you head of Faro PJ, in charge of rat removal.

It's stunning, really, that none of them appear to have noticed that the PJ are singularly failing to come to the rescue of their former colleague.

And no, faked-up phoney leaks from 'PJ sources' don't count - everyone is onto that con-trick now.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat May 05, 2012 9:42 pm

One can't help wondering how many of them will turn up to support him at The libel Trial. What a blow it will be if none of them do.
Paiva is in disgrace, and Cristovao is a bit busy elsewhere, so who else was there?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 05, 2012 9:48 pm

Well, Flores will turn up to the opening of an envelope, not that anyone ever gets any sense out of him at the best of times...

Who else is there? Sargento? I know he's in hot water over nearly fouling up a rape case, but I am sure there is something else? There are so many court actions and arguido-ings involving that sorry crew, I get confused.

Carvalho? Nope, he is too busy pretending he has never heard of Cristovao.

Dear Julia maybe; she is forever simpering at Gonc across the daytime telly couch.

Not looking good really, is it? Especially as no-one went to his 'retiral' *cough* dinner back in 2008.

Gonc seems to be about as popular as Black Death right now.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat May 05, 2012 9:54 pm

Black Death is a killer, Bonny. R U threatening him?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 05, 2012 9:57 pm

Me? Never! Why on earth would I threaten such a fine source of entertainment?

No, I want Gonc to stay alive and well for a very long time; I want him to be in perfect health next time he is in the dock in a Portuguese criminal court answering yet more charges.

I hope he has a long and healthy life, in fact. Spent behind bars.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down