JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
'I think there is a great chance of her still being alive': Kidnap victim Elizabeth Smart says there is still hope for missing British girl Madeleine McCann EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
'I think there is a great chance of her still being alive': Kidnap victim Elizabeth Smart says there is still hope for missing British girl Madeleine McCann EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
'I think there is a great chance of her still being alive': Kidnap victim Elizabeth Smart says there is still hope for missing British girl Madeleine McCann EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
'I think there is a great chance of her still being alive': Kidnap victim Elizabeth Smart says there is still hope for missing British girl Madeleine McCann EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
'I think there is a great chance of her still being alive': Kidnap victim Elizabeth Smart says there is still hope for missing British girl Madeleine McCann EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
'I think there is a great chance of her still being alive': Kidnap victim Elizabeth Smart says there is still hope for missing British girl Madeleine McCann EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
'I think there is a great chance of her still being alive': Kidnap victim Elizabeth Smart says there is still hope for missing British girl Madeleine McCann EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
'I think there is a great chance of her still being alive': Kidnap victim Elizabeth Smart says there is still hope for missing British girl Madeleine McCann EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
'I think there is a great chance of her still being alive': Kidnap victim Elizabeth Smart says there is still hope for missing British girl Madeleine McCann EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

'I think there is a great chance of her still being alive': Kidnap victim Elizabeth Smart says there is still hope for missing British girl Madeleine McCann

2 posters

Go down

'I think there is a great chance of her still being alive': Kidnap victim Elizabeth Smart says there is still hope for missing British girl Madeleine McCann Empty 'I think there is a great chance of her still being alive': Kidnap victim Elizabeth Smart says there is still hope for missing British girl Madeleine McCann

Post  Pedro Silva Mon May 07, 2012 7:15 pm

My friends, this was taken from Daily Mail newspaper:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2140793/Kidnap-victim-Elizabeth-Smart-says-believes-missing-British-girl-Madeleine-McCann-alive.html#ixzz1uCplUn6O

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Yes, I agree with Mrs. Elizabeth Smart.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

'I think there is a great chance of her still being alive': Kidnap victim Elizabeth Smart says there is still hope for missing British girl Madeleine McCann Empty Re: 'I think there is a great chance of her still being alive': Kidnap victim Elizabeth Smart says there is still hope for missing British girl Madeleine McCann

Post  bb1 Mon May 07, 2012 7:55 pm

'I think there is a great chance of her still being alive': Kidnap victim Elizabeth Smart says there is still hope for missing British girl Madeleine McCann

By DAILY MAIL REPORTER
PUBLISHED: 16:38, 7 May 2012 | UPDATED: 16:41, 7 May 2012

Elizabeth Smart, who was kidnapped and held captive for nine months when she was just 14, has revealed she thinks there is a 'great chance' that missing British girl Madeleine McCann is still alive.
Speaking with Anderson Cooper, Ms Smart said she believes Maddy, who was just three when she was kidnapped during a family holiday to Portugal in 2007, might be being raised by another family.
'With her being as young as what she was, I think there is a great chance of her still being alive and being out there whether she's been sold or whether someone's trying to take her or raise her as their own,' Ms Smart said in the interview that will air on Tuesday night.

It is nearly five years since the kidnapping of Madeleine McCann, who was snatched from her family's holiday apartment as she slept alongside her twin siblings while her parents dined nearby.
Returning regularly to check on the children, the McCann's realised their daughter had been taken an hour later - and the young girl, who would now be nine, has never been found.

Ms Smart's own abduction came at the hands of Brian David Mitchell, who kidnapped her during the night from her home in Salt Lake City, Utah in June 2002 when she was 14.
She has taken an interest in the McCann's case after running the Elizabeth Smart Foundation, which works to educate parents and guardians to prevent children from going missing.
Speaking with Cooper, she recounted meeting Maddy's parents, Kate and Gerry McCann, who have made numerous public appearances begging for information on their daughter's whereabouts.
'They are a wonderful family,' she said. 'But at the same time it's very saddening seeing this gap in their family that's been left by Madeleine. She still is very much a part of their lives.
'When you see a glimpse into what their lives are, you know how very much they do care for her.'
She also gave parents advice on protecting their children by encouraging them to kick out and make a scene if they ever feel they are in danger.
'They need to realise that they are the most important thing in your life, that they are absolutely irreplaceable,' she said.

'[They need to realise] there is nothing, if they were to be put in a situation that they were scared or worried for their safety or they thought someone was going to kidnap them, there is nothing as valuable as they are and they should be able to break, push over, whatever it is to raise attention to themselves so that some help can come.
'So that they don't be kidnapped, so that they're not hurt. Whether it's yelling or kicking. If they are in a store, they push over a TV, whatever it is.'
She also remembered the advice her own mother had given her the morning after she returned.
'She stopped me as I walked out of her bedroom and she said, "Elizabeth, what this man has done to you is terrible",' Ms Smart said.
'"There aren't words strong enough to describe how wicked and evil he is. He has taken nine months of your life that you can never get back again. Don't give him another minute.

"'The best punishment you can ever give him is to be happy, is to follow your dreams and do exactly what you want to do."'
Adding that she was now 'very happy', she also recounted her recent wedding to Scotsman Matthew Gilmour in a Mormon temple in Hawaii. 'It was great. It was perfect. I wouldn't change it,' she said.
Her positivity comes just days after she talked of her torment after being kidnapped, saying she 'felt dirty and filthy and worthless' when he declared she was his 'wife' and raped her.
In a moving speech in Palm Beach on Friday, she also revealed her fears that she would be killed by her captor - she even begged him to leave her body somewhere where her family could find it.
She told the gathering of lawyers in Palm Beach that she initially thought she was dreaming when Brian David Mitchell threatened her with a knife, according to the Palm Beach Daily News.
'In that moment, I felt my only choice was to get up and go with this man if I didn't want to die,' she said. 'I thought it was life or death.'

Mitchell took her into the mountains, and Elizabeth reflected on stories she had heard of kidnapped children being killed.
She added: 'I said, "If you are just going to rape and murder me, would you please do it here so my family can find my remains," because I wanted them to know that I didn’t run away.
'He turned to me and said, "I'm not going to do that to you yet."'
Mitchell and his wife Wanda Barzee took the girl into their home and he performed a quasi-religious ceremony on her making her his 'wife', then raped her.
'I'll never forget how that made me feel, how dirty and filthy and worthless,' she said.
'I lost all my self-worth in a matter of seconds. I thought, "How could anyone love me again, how could my family accept me back? I thought, "It would be better if he just killed me."'

But at that point she was inspired by the memory of a time she had been bullied at school and was crying to her mother.
'She said she'd always love me,' Ms Smart said. 'In that moment I decided to do everything in my power to be reunited with my family.'
After nine months of torment, the girl and her captors were spotted in public by a bystander who recognised her from the massive publicity campaign which surrounded her disappearance.
Ms Smart, now 24, concluded by telling her audience that she had not let her horrific experience 'define who I am', and said that she now had a 'great life'.
Mitchell was sentenced to life in prison for the kidnapping, while Barzee has served two years of a 15-year sentence.
Elizabeth Smart speaks to Anderson Cooper, Tuesday May 8, 2012

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2140793/Kidnap-victim-Elizabeth-Smart-says-believes-missing-British-girl-Madeleine-McCann-alive.html#ixzz1uDut4JIH

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

'I think there is a great chance of her still being alive': Kidnap victim Elizabeth Smart says there is still hope for missing British girl Madeleine McCann Empty Re: 'I think there is a great chance of her still being alive': Kidnap victim Elizabeth Smart says there is still hope for missing British girl Madeleine McCann

Post  bb1 Mon May 07, 2012 7:58 pm

Predictably, the haters, pitchforkers and general trash are making vile comments:

Dr David Payne ‏ @DodgyDrPayne
@nowaymojo @MailOnline Would that be THIS Elizabeth $mart? http://thefraudulentelizabethsmart.blogspot.co.uk/ #mccann scammers need other scammers to perpetuate thr scams

Usual brain-dead gibbers.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 07, 2012 8:00 pm

BTW, isn't that hateblog one of the many hateblogs run by Ironside, the freak who is a man pretending to be a woman with cancer?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 09, 2012 5:09 pm

Pitchforker:

I‘ve never felt comfortable about the kidnapping of Elizabeth Smart something never sat right with me about the whole thing.

Really? It's amazing how many normal people don't feel comfortable about the kind of pondlife who sneer at a young woman who has survived a nightmare, makes normal people wonder just what goes on in their diseased 'minds'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down