JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
TV psychic’s sick ‘Maddie dead’ claim  EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
TV psychic’s sick ‘Maddie dead’ claim  EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
TV psychic’s sick ‘Maddie dead’ claim  EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
TV psychic’s sick ‘Maddie dead’ claim  EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
TV psychic’s sick ‘Maddie dead’ claim  EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
TV psychic’s sick ‘Maddie dead’ claim  EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
TV psychic’s sick ‘Maddie dead’ claim  EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
TV psychic’s sick ‘Maddie dead’ claim  EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
TV psychic’s sick ‘Maddie dead’ claim  EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

TV psychic’s sick ‘Maddie dead’ claim

+3
crazytony
Sabot
Rose
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

TV psychic’s sick ‘Maddie dead’ claim  Empty TV psychic’s sick ‘Maddie dead’ claim

Post  Rose Tue May 15, 2012 7:49 am

SUN

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4316621/TV-psychic-Derek-Acorah-in-sick-Maddie-dead-claim.html

TV psychic’s sick ‘Maddie dead’ claim  Cpst10
Psychic fury ... Derek Acorah upset McCanns

Exclusive
By AARON TINNEY
Last Updated: 15th May 2012
PSYCHIC Derek Acorah has outraged Kate and Gerry McCann by insisting daughter Madeleine is dead.

The TV medium, who claims a messenger from the spirit world gave him the information, said: “She’s not on this earth any more.”

A source close to the McCanns said: “They are sickened by this.”

Acorah, 62, has added to Kate and Gerry’s anguish by claiming Madeleine died years ago — and will soon be reincarnated.

He said: “I know her parents are convinced Maddie is alive and I’m really sorry - but the little one has been over in the spirit world for some time.

“I don’t think she’ll be there long before she reincarnates.

“When children pass over who haven’t had full lives I believe they choose the time to come back in the same form again — as another little girl.”

The McCanns are said to be disgusted by Acorah’s claims. A source said: “Kate and Gerry are sickened. This character Derek Acorah is nothing but a self-publicist. It’s incredibly distasteful and insensitive.”

Millionaire medium Acorah, ex-host of TV’s Most Haunted, claimed a messenger from the spirit world named Sam told him Madeleine was dead — shortly after she vanished in Praia da Luz, Portugal, five years ago.

He said: “I got asked to go over there at the very beginning and I said to my wife that I was going to go. But then she showed me some emails from a number of psychics who were already there.

“There were four of them and they were coming to a blank.”

Acorah claimed he sought guidance by contacting Sam — his spirit “guide”. He said: “I sat in my meditation room and I asked the spirit world and Sam confirmed she was dead. It is horrible but he said there was no purpose for me to go there.

“He said the reason the others cannot get a link is because the little one had already come over. She’s not on this earth any more.”

Acorah said he decided not to go to Portugal to spare the McCanns unnecessary suffering.

He added: “I wasn’t going to bring extra misery to them. I do know that they will find out what happened to Maddie one day.” Acorah made his claims days after the McCanns marked the fifth anniversary of three-year-old Madeleine’s disappearance from the holiday resort. He was speaking while promoting his latest tour.

Detectives are following more than 100 leads — many of which suggest Madeleine is still alive.

A spokesman for the McCanns said: “Kate and Gerry believe their daughter is alive and the Metropolitan Police are currently pursuing an investigation to that effect.

“If anyone credible has any credible evidence that she is alive they should come forward.”

TV psychic’s sick ‘Maddie dead’ claim  Cpsych10

Acorah last night said he was surprised that his comments had upset the McCanns.

He added: “I was only making those statements to explain why I didn’t go to Portugal.

“I would hate to offend or upset the McCanns as a parent myself.”

Acorah caused offence in 2009 by claiming Michael Jackson’s ghost contacted him at a seance.

And in 2005 George Best’s friends accused him of cashing in after he claimed he would speak with the dead football legend.

Kate, 44, and Gerry, 43, are still raising cash to support their continuing hunt for Madeleine.

Scotland Yard are analysing 40,000 pieces of information.

They believe Madeleine may still be alive — but have been unable to get Portuguese police to reopen their failed investigation.

TV's 'Derek the faker'

DEREK Acorah claims he had his first supernatural experience as a child when he was visited by his dead grandad.

Acorah set himself up as a medium after failing to make the grade as a Liverpool footballer.

He got his break in 2001 on TV’s Most Haunted and became one of the UK’s best known psychics.

But in 2005 he was allegedly outed as a fraud by Most Haunted’s psychologist Dr Ciaran O’Keeffe.

While shooting at a haunted prison in Cornwall, O’Keeffe secretly invented a long-dead jailer called Kreed Kafer — and talked about him while Acorah was in earshot.

Acorah was later filmed becoming “possessed” by the fictional character.

O’Keeffe then revealed the name Kreed Kafer was an anagram of “Derek Faker.” Acorah was later sacked from the show.
Rose
Rose
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

TV psychic’s sick ‘Maddie dead’ claim  Empty Re: TV psychic’s sick ‘Maddie dead’ claim

Post  Sabot Tue May 15, 2012 7:58 am

He didn't mean to upset The McCanns. He was just saying. Oh Really.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

TV psychic’s sick ‘Maddie dead’ claim  Empty Re: TV psychic’s sick ‘Maddie dead’ claim

Post  crazytony Tue May 15, 2012 8:07 am

Sabot wrote:
He didn't mean to upset The McCanns. He was just saying. Oh Really.
Sabot, read the story about the psychic at the below link, it is hilarious biggrin

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/spooky-truth-tvs-most-haunted-563082

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Tue May 15, 2012 8:21 am

Nice one Tony

Mirror - 28 Oct 2005

http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/spooky-truth-tvs-most-haunted-563082

SPOOKY TRUTH: TV'S MOST HAUNTED CON EXPOSED TV

THE TV show that has spooked millions with its footage of hauntings and poltergeists is today exposed as a fake - by one its own stars.

HE TV show that has spooked millions with its footage of hauntings and poltergeists is today exposed as a fake - by one its own stars.

Resident parapsychologist Dr Ciaran O'Keeffe has sensationally lifted the lid on the ghosthunting series, Most Haunted ... and claims that the public are being deceived by "showmanship and dramatics."

He accuses the show's medium Derek Acorah of hoodwinking viewers by pretending to communicate with spirits and obtaining information about locations prior to filming.

The Mirror has also obtained unedited footage which appears to show presenter Yvette Fielding and her husband faking 'paranormal' occurrences such as ghostly bumps and knocks.

Most Haunted has quickly achieved cult status since it was launched in 2002 and is LivingTV's most successful programme.

Millions of viewers tune in regularly to watch Ex-Blue Peter girl Yvette and her team of ghost hunters spend the night in some of Britain's most haunted locations.

It has made Acorah - who claims to be guided by an Ethiopian spirit guide called Sam - into one of the country's best-known psychics.

Tonight the show will start its biggest ever live vigil, a four-night Halloween special from East London following the murderous trail of Jack the Ripper.

Yvette Fielding has said of the show - which is made by her husband Karl Beattie's production company Antix Productions: "There is no acting in this programme, none whatsoever. Everything you see and you hear is real. It's not made up, it's not acted."

But our investigation reveals how the programme uses careful editing to mislead viewers and, on at least one occasion, has even lied about the location of filming.

Ciaran, a lecturer in the paranormal at Liverpool's Hope University, knows speaking out will probably put an end to his media career... but he believes viewers should know the truth.

He says: "I think it's time to open the dialogue about what I've experienced on Most Haunted. There have been many incidents with the medium that have been brushed under the carpet.

"I was put in the show to give a professional slant to it, to give it an element of credibility, but the sceptical argument is just swept away.

"In my opinion, we're not dealing with genuine mediumship."

He says he isn't the only member of the crew who feels viewers are being cheated.

"Other crew members have been irked by Derek and what's going on, because it turns what should be a serious investigation into a laughing matter."

And our exclusive footage shows other members of the team occasionally forget they are on camera.

One of our clips, later edited out, shows Karl push an unwitting sound man in the dark and pretend it was a poltergeist attack.

In the remaining footage he says (after surreptitiously hitting the soundman): "S**t, did you feel that?"

Yvette: Are you all right? What's happened?

Karl: I felt something touch me on my shoulder.

Soundman: I felt something hit me.

And in another edited clip with medium Ian Lawman, Yvette is seen on camera making a deep sigh. In the scene that eventually went to air, Ian (after Yvette sighs) says: "What's that noise?

Yvette: What noise? Like a moan?

Ian: Breathing or something.

Yvette: I heard like an 'arrggh'.

Ciaran, who joined Most Haunted in April 2004 became suspicious of Acorah's antics on a shoot at Castle Leslie, Co Monaghan in Ireland where a 17th Century four-poster bed has been claimed to levitate.

Ciaran recalls: "As we walked into the bedroom, Derek touched the bed and came out with extremely accurate information.

"He insisted he got all the information just from touching the bed. But it was the wrong bed."

Antix Productions claims the mediums have no idea where they will be filming or know any details about the history of the locations.

But Ciaran says: "Derek must have had prior knowledge of the locations."

He devised a plan to see if Derek was deliberately deceiving the public.

While on a shoot at Bodmin gaol he invented a long-dead South African jailer called Kreed Kafer - an anagram of Derek Faker.

"I wrote the name down and asked another member of the crew to mention it to Derek before filming.

"I honestly didn't think Derek would take the bait. But during the filming he actually got possessed by my fictional character!"

On the next shoot at Prideaux Place, Cornwall, Ciaran made up another fictional character, highwayman Rik Eedles - an anagram of Derek Lies. Sure enough, Derek made contact with the dead outlaw.

Ciaran says: "In my professional opinion we're not dealing with a genuine medium.

"When Derek is possessed he is doing it consciously - all we are seeing is showmanship and dramatics."

Ciaran went a step further at Craigievar Castle, near Aberdeen.

"I made up stories about Richard the Lionheart, a witch, and Richard's apparition appearing to walk through a wardrobe - the lion, the witch and the wardrobe!" True to form, Derek mentioned all Ciaran's stories - even though Richard I reigned 500 years BEFORE Craigievar Castle was built.

The final straw came last month when Most Haunted presented a three-night special from Manchester.

On the second evening, the show claimed to be broadcasting live from the site of Cheadle's Victorian asylum, a place where - according to presenter David Bull - thousands died in torment. In fact they were in the derelict remains of Barnes Convalescence Home - where nobody died in torment.

Ciaran remembers: "Derek was communicating with spirits that sounded as if they'd been in an asylum, but it was never an asylum."

Yesterday the Mirror confronted Derek Acorah with Ciaran's allegations. He told us: "I've worked with Ciaran for many shows and he's got every right to say what he says.

"However, it does shock and surprise me. Not only do I believe that I am a genuine medium - I live my work 24 hours a day. If I thought that I wasn't a true medium, I wouldn't work as one."

A spokesman for LivingTV said: "Ciaran O'Keeffe has worked as the programme's official sceptic for 18 months and during this time has not brought any of his concerns to our attention.

"LivingTV has not seen any of your filmed evidence, but will fully investigate your claims."
Rose
Rose
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue May 15, 2012 8:25 am

Thanks, Tony. He probably does think he's a Medium. But then Bennett thinks he's a Lawyer. And Morais thinks she's a Journalist. Not to forget Amaral who thinks he's a Detective. They are all deluded.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 15, 2012 8:40 am

Isn't it a pity that his 'spirit guide' somehow failed to warn him that his co-star on Most Haunted, one Martin Smith, was, in fact, a paedophile whose disgusting abuse of his own step-daughter was going to lead to him hanging himself in jail, but not before his OH had killed her other children in Spain?

You really would think Acora would have been able to forsee that, wouldn't you?

The jury heard that while her mother was out Smith would attempt to hypnotise her and put her in a trance before carrying out his sex attacks.
Yesterday his victim, now Sarah Richardson, 23, declined to comment over his death in prison.
After the case last year she waived her anonymity and spoke to the Daily Mail saying: ‘He abused me for more than a decade. Even after his arrest he prolonged my agony by fleeing abroad.’
She said by the time she was ten, Smith – who appeared on Living TV’s ‘Most Haunted’ – had started to use hypnotism to try to put her in a trance before raping her.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2091493/Martin-Smith-TV-psychic-paedophile-hanged-cell.html#ixzz1uvDpJyVZ
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue May 15, 2012 8:45 am

What do you expect from an Ethiopian called Sam?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 15, 2012 8:47 am

Acorah last night said he was surprised that his comments had upset the McCanns.

He added: “I was only making those statements to explain why I didn’t go to Portugal.

Yeah, sure.

Ghoul.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue May 15, 2012 9:01 am

OpenMind Today at 08:18

"It’s incredibly distasteful and insensitive"
My thoughts exactly, on the whole sorry thing!
Either they are listening to pschics or not. Anyone with half a brain must realise that in all probability MBM is no longer with us.
As a sane and reasonable parent, I'm sure I'm not alone in saying that after 5 years I would rather belive that my daughter had passed and could rest in peace, than continuing to torture myself with what-ifs..........................

OpenMind

Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue May 15, 2012 9:06 am

It has been a well-known fact for quite some time that Acorah is a fake, but like most conmen, clever as well. Her fooled people for a long time, but we can expect the haters to be up in arms that he isn't being believed, because, as they are desperate to prove the McCanns as killers, they are taken in by such creatures. This kind of trickery has been known for years; as long ago as the 19th century mediums and such like have practised their deceptions - and many have been caught out. Then it was ectoplasm and billowing curtains, ghostly walking-through-walls apparitions and moaning voices, with the 'medium' going into a trance and speaking in voices; now it's on TV with even more elaborate trickery. And like then, people will believe it now. LL

Last edited by Lamplighter on Tue May 15, 2012 10:54 am; edited 2 times in total
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue May 15, 2012 9:08 am

bb1 wrote:Acorah last night said he was surprised that his comments had upset the McCanns.

Yeah, sure.

Ghoul.
Remind me again, what the medical term is for someone who hears voices in their head?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 15, 2012 9:08 am

Here's another hounderghoul:

So we have:
Gonçalo Amaral
Eddie and Keela
Derek Acorah all telling us Maddie is dead.

On the other hand, we have;
The McCanns who 'truly believe she is out there' (of course - though is that alive or...?)
Andy Redwood: "She may be alive, or sadly, she may be dead"

I know which side I sitTV psychic’s sick ‘Maddie dead’ claim  Icon_sad

So, that one chooses to believe:

A disgraced ex-cop with a criminal conviction for lying.

A spaniel

A fake 'psychic'

Rather than Scotland Yard and the parents of the missing child they all pretend to care so much about.

Just another pitchforking ghoul.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue May 15, 2012 10:20 am

Sick psychic
Last Updated: 15th May 2012
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/sun_says/244723/The-Sun-says-Sick-psychic.html
DEREK Acorah has made a fortune convincing people he talks to the dead.

Fair enough. Entertainment takes many forms.

But the psychic has crossed the threshold into callous bad taste by violating Gerry and Kate McCann’s feelings with his crass remarks about their daughter Madeleine.

Acorah claims he would “hate to upset” the McCanns.

But he does just that by trying to extinguish their one glimmer of hope as he drums up publicity for an upcoming tour.

He is certain their little girl is dead, he says, because an invisible hovering friend he first met in Ethiopia 2,000 years ago told him so.

Well, Derek. With all due respect to your mystical mate, 100 real-life detectives now working on the case reckon Madeleine’s alive.

Why? Because they have no evidence whatsoever that she isn’t.

And let’s be honest. Neither have you

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 15, 2012 10:43 am

That's a good editorial, Tony, thanks. Someone else is speaking out:

Prof David Canter ‏ @ProfDavidCanter
Will anyone remember Mr Acorah's pronouncements in the worldwide relief when Maddy is found alive? #DerekAcorah #Psychic #McCann
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue May 15, 2012 11:28 am

This is probably not frightfully relevant, but there is a Gypsy Acora, the genuine grandson of a Romany Gypsy Queen who has lived in Plymouth for at least 40 years to my personal knowledge alone. Although probably for much longer.
I have been to see him on a couple of occasions, and mixed with him socially because he is that sort of person. He is not a great showman, but I would say genuinely Psychic in a quiet sort of way. And he actually helps people.

My point being that he is quietly famous, certainly in the West Country, and I have long believed that this charleton stole his name and stuck an H on the end.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue May 15, 2012 11:32 am

Sabot wrote:
This is probably not frightfully relevant, but there is a Gypsy Acora, the genuine grandson of a Romany Gypsy Queen who has lived in Plymouth for at least 40 years to my personal knowledge alone. Although probably for much longer.
I have been to see him on a couple of occasions, and mixed with him socially because he is that sort of person. He is not a great showman, but I would say genuinely Psychic in a quiet sort of way. And he actually helps people.

My point being that he is quietly famous, certainly in the West Country, and I have long believed that this charleton stole his name and stuck an H on the end.

Derek Acorah was born as Derek Johnson, but later changed his surname to what he claimed to be his grandmother's maiden name, Acorah.
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 15, 2012 11:34 am

Oh, good find, LL - Derek Johnson doesn't have quite the same ring to it....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue May 15, 2012 11:36 am

From his website: http://derekacorah.com/

Derek Acorah
‏ @derek_acorah
Follow
I totally refute the article that had appeared in a newspaper today. I am not so sad that I have to cash in on somebody else's misery!
Reply Retweet Favorite
11:09 AM - 15 May 12 via Twitter for iPhone · Embed this Tweet
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 15, 2012 11:41 am

Well, he would say that, wouldn't he? He's been directly quoted - so has he been cloned in the Sun, or something?

If he doesn't instantly slap a megabucks lawsuit on the Sun, I think it is safe to assume he DID say it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue May 15, 2012 12:03 pm

Very strange that the Plymouth Acora actually was brought up by his Grandmother. I have known this fact for a very long time.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 15, 2012 12:11 pm

Oh, now he was misquoted:

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/liverpool-news/local-news/2012/05/15/derek-acorah-slams-the-sun-for-madeleine-mccann-reincarnation-misquotes-100252-30972184/#ixzz1uw16MpJo

Derek Acorah slams The Sun for Madeleine McCann reincarnation misquotes
By John SuttonMay 15 2012Comments (5) Recommend (1)

Ex-host of ghost hunting show Most Haunted, Acorah was quoted in the tabloid saying: “I know her parents are convinced Maddie is alive and I’m really sorry – but the little one has been over in the spirit world for some time.

“I don’t think she’ll be there long before she reincarnates.”

But this morning the Bootle-born medium, 62, insisted he was furious with the Rupert Murdoch-owned red top and claimed he had been “totally and utterly misquoted”.

Mr Acorah, who was preparing to leave the UK for a three-date tour of Ireland, told the ECHO: “This chap came on the phone to do an interview for a feature about the tour I’m doing in Ireland. He asked a lot of questions about my belief in reincarnation – he has put things together by association.

“I have been stitched up by a paper run by Rupert Murdoch.”

Mr Acorah claimed he told The Sun’s reporter he “hoped and believed” that Madeleine, who vanished while on holiday with her family in Portugal in May 2007, “could still be alive”.

He added: “I have to be a very sensitive person in my job. The last thing I would do is force my opinions on people. And Kate McCann is from our neck of the woods – I wouldn’t say these things.”

Derek Acorah is one of Britain’s best-know spiritual mediums.

This morning News International, The Sun’s parent company, was unable to comment on the dispute with Mr Acorah.

But Liverpool-born Kate and Gerry McCann, Madeleine’s mum and dad, were said to be upset by the media storm which comes just days after they relaunched their appeal to find their daughter.

It is five years since the little girl vanished while sleeping in the family’s holiday apartment in Portugal.

Kate and Gerry recently spoke of their renewed hope their daughter will be found alive.

They said received a major boost from Scotland Yard’s review of the case and have “no doubt” that the Portuguese authorities will eventually re-open their investigation.

Can't be much of a psychic if he didn't foresee the folly of mouthing off to tabloids.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 15, 2012 12:14 pm

So, he didn't say any of this, either?

Now psychic hunts for missing Madeleine: TV medium Derek Acorah vows to fly to Portugal to search for missing child 'and turn findings over to police'
Psychic says he will visit apartment where she vanished from to pick up what spirits say
TV medium, 62, says if she is dead she will be reincarnated as 'another little girl'
By ROB COOPER
PUBLISHED: 11:29, 15 May 2012 | UPDATED: 11:44, 15 May 2012
Comments (0)

Psychic Derek Acorah has today vowed to fly to Portugal join the hunt for missing Madeleine McCann and turn his findings over to police.
After a £2million Scotland Yard review and a five-year long worldwide search the television medium says he hopes he can solve the mystery - as he promotes his theatre tour.
Mr Acorah, 62, said he would fly to Praia da Luz to see if 'the spirits' can solve the mystery of what happened.

Kate and Gerry McCann have always insisted that their missing daughter may still be alive. They recently marked the fifth anniversary of their daughter's disappearance.
Mr Acorah said that if Madeleine is dead she may well be reincarnated as another little girl.

'No one knows whether she has died but with children if they didn't have full lives they are reincarnated quite quickly,' he said.
'I am willing to go over to Portugal to help search for Madeleine. I will go to the place where she went missing and see what I can pick up.

'I would ask the world of spirits in the area what happened and anything I found out I would pass over to police to help with their investigation.'

Psychic: Derek Acorah said today he is willing to go to Portugal to help with the police investigation
He added that 'no one' knew if Madeleine was dead.
Critics have questioned why the television psychic has waited until now to join the search for the missing child - as he promotes a tour.
Psychic Derek - who used to host TV's Most Haunted - was allegedly exposed as a faker by psychologist Dr Ciaran O'Keeffe.
While filming at Bodmin gaol in Cornwall he said he was being possessed by Kreed Kafer - an anagram of Derek Faker - which Dr O'Keeffe had invented and mentioned when he was within earshot.
Mr Acorah said there were four mediums in Portugal at the time and he 'didn't want to get in their way'.
'It was in my mind to go over and search for Madeleine when she first disappeared but there were already four mediums over there,' he added.

'I was surplus to requirements and I'm not going to be getting in another medium's ground.'
The £2million police review of the Madeleine McCann case will examine calls from psychics which were previously ignored, it has been revealed.
Detectives are studying around 100 logs of calls that were discounted because the callers said they were psychics or had dreamt about the high-profile investigation.
Critics said the decision to include information from ‘supernatural’ sources was a waste of resources.
Scotland Yard officers who have been called in to review the case last month released a new picture of how Madeleine would look now as a nine-year-old.
A team of 35 Metropolitan Police officers are examining more than 100 leads as they renew the hunt for the missing child.
Mr Acorah said today he never went over to Portugal to join in the search because other psychics were already there.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2144596/Madeleine-McCann-Psychic-Derek-Acorah-vows-fly-Portugal-search-missing-child.html#ixzz1uw5lpIKw

Ghoul.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue May 15, 2012 12:35 pm

The man is aware all telephone interviews are recorded?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Tue May 15, 2012 12:44 pm

Oh please, you don't have to be sensitive or a psychic, just use your brain:

Until the contrary is proven, I continue to believe that Madeleine is alive! Period.
Rose
Rose
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue May 15, 2012 1:07 pm

No real Psychic would be mouthing off to Newspapers, or any other Media Outlet. That is the whole point. Anyone who does is a Fake. And the real ones would never dream of broadcasting that anyone is dead, even if they believed that this was so.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next