JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Mail: 'Respectable' Mother Of Three Is Vile Online Troll ~ And Partner Is, Too - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Mail: 'Respectable' Mother Of Three Is Vile Online Troll ~ And Partner Is, Too - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Mail: 'Respectable' Mother Of Three Is Vile Online Troll ~ And Partner Is, Too - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Mail: 'Respectable' Mother Of Three Is Vile Online Troll ~ And Partner Is, Too - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Mail: 'Respectable' Mother Of Three Is Vile Online Troll ~ And Partner Is, Too - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Mail: 'Respectable' Mother Of Three Is Vile Online Troll ~ And Partner Is, Too - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Mail: 'Respectable' Mother Of Three Is Vile Online Troll ~ And Partner Is, Too - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Mail: 'Respectable' Mother Of Three Is Vile Online Troll ~ And Partner Is, Too - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Mail: 'Respectable' Mother Of Three Is Vile Online Troll ~ And Partner Is, Too - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Mail: 'Respectable' Mother Of Three Is Vile Online Troll ~ And Partner Is, Too

+3
Maggs
Sabot
bb1
7 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Mail: 'Respectable' Mother Of Three Is Vile Online Troll ~ And Partner Is, Too - Page 2 Empty Re: Mail: 'Respectable' Mother Of Three Is Vile Online Troll ~ And Partner Is, Too

Post  crazytony Sat May 19, 2012 6:48 pm

Love this bit in his twitter profile
intelligent humour
He thinks the world's flat and he uses the word intelligent rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Mail: 'Respectable' Mother Of Three Is Vile Online Troll ~ And Partner Is, Too - Page 2 Empty Re: Mail: 'Respectable' Mother Of Three Is Vile Online Troll ~ And Partner Is, Too

Post  bb1 Sat May 19, 2012 6:57 pm

I know we have always joked about them being Flat-Earthers, it's amazing to find out they are.

Explains a lot. rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat May 19, 2012 7:21 pm

Nooooo, this is not true. is it? Who cares? They might actually fall off the edge.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 19, 2012 7:26 pm

Astoundingly, he is boasting about it....

Mail: 'Respectable' Mother Of Three Is Vile Online Troll ~ And Partner Is, Too - Page 2 Flatearth

alienship alienship alienship alienship
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Sat May 19, 2012 8:30 pm

bb1 wrote:Astoundingly, he is boasting about it....

Mail: 'Respectable' Mother Of Three Is Vile Online Troll ~ And Partner Is, Too - Page 2 Flatearth

alienship alienship alienship alienship

whoopee doo
00230 Chris Stedman Herefordshire, United Kingdom Friend of the Flat Earth 23/01/2011

He's probably in the knitters nutters circle too rofl rofl rofl rofl
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat May 19, 2012 8:35 pm

OMG, he's in the REAL WORLD? Who knew?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat May 19, 2012 8:37 pm

I wouldn't touch Face Book if you paid me. I knew that a very long time ago, but mostly in defence of my children, who appear to have been stupid enough to have signed up. But then they didn't know what their Mother was up to. Not that it would have bothered them all that much if they had known. They are all much more tough and caring than i am. They fight hard for what they believe in. And it was certainly never a pile of unadulterated old rubbish. If anyone had ever dared to threaten me, they could well have come to grief. I never needed to protect any of my children.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Sat May 19, 2012 9:09 pm

bb1 wrote:Mike Spudgun ‏@spudgun01
You can't DEBATE with a PRO #McCann Troll. They are programmed to simply ARGUE and villify, not reason, articulate or deliberate

Oh, the irony....

**WARNING - FOUL LANGUAGE AND THREATS OF VIOLENCE**

Mail: 'Respectable' Mother Of Three Is Vile Online Troll ~ And Partner Is, Too - Page 2 Hardy2

The fact is that Hardy is too stupid to recognise the irony or imbecility in that tweet of his. People like him rely on the limited attention span of other online Facebook and Twitter haters. Those two sites depend on the transitory nature of posts for effect. It is almost impossible to follow a debate there because reading back is so difficult. That is why they think they get away with such inane comment as that above from Hardy.

But those who actually do follow the #McCann threads realise that it is not the Pro #McCann tweeters who fail to debate and resort to obscenity when they are shown up as failures. I can post hundreds of examples of such failure on the part of the haters where they have been shown to be lying or using faulty reasoning but instead of either offering more evidence or admitting they are wrong, they simply resort to type and post brutish obscenity.

Then they come out with their silly mantras which every decent person can see are simply slogans of hate. There is no possible debate when there is a complete lack of fact and reasoning on the part of the Anti-McCann haters. Those who descend to gutter language prove only two things. They have no argument and they are vile obscene thugs. Mike Hardy, the so-called professional media person is a prime example.

ETA Just to add, I have frequently asked the anti #McCanns to post a single example of obscenity or vile abuse from me on Twitter but they have constantly failed to do so.

Last edited by greenink211 on Sat May 19, 2012 10:03 pm; edited 1 time in total
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 19, 2012 9:46 pm

The oaf posted one of those rabble-rousing speeches they are so fond of on Bennett's site - usual nonsense, short on fact, logic and reason and long on irrational hate.

He couldn't even manage to communicate that in normal language, but had to make remarks like:

As
the popular saying goes, "you can lead a horse to water but you can make
it drink", OR, as my Australian Martial Arts supremo says:-

"you can kick a dead horse all the way from Sydney to Melbourne, but
when you get to Melbourne, it's still gonna be f***ing dead!

The usual blah blah followed, till he ended:

pay no HEED to the ramblings of the Twitter trolls
with whom we spend time arguing with. They do not CARE about nor do they
want to know the evidential points of the case. They are driven by
forces known only to themselves. I am certain that for most of them,
they genuinely ARE acting as an orchestrated force, programmed to all
sing from the same hymn sheet, and I know for a FACT that many of them
do not even believe the words they themselves utter.

For them, it is the conflict and battle that appeals, not the cause.

As for those that simply prefer to chant with crystals, light candles
or compose & sing saccharine sweet, vomit inducing ballads of hope.

Just keep in mind that horse from Sydney to Melbourne.....

Have you ever heard such a load of rubbish?

' programmed to all
sing from the same hymn sheet'

Totally, completely deluded, and rejoicing in his own ignorance.

As for what he thinks is his killer parting shot - who would any sane, civilised person choose to spend time with? Thoughtful, kind people who meditate and have a positive attitude to life?

OR A FOUL-MOUTHED OAF WHO THREATENS TO SNAP NECKS, PHYSICALLY AND SEXUALLY ASSAULT PEOPLE, AND FANTASISES ABOUT HAVING SEX WITH ANIMALS?

It's a no-brainer; anyone with a grain of common sense crosses the road to avoid the likes of Spudgun Hardy.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Sat May 19, 2012 9:48 pm

crazytony wrote:
bb1 wrote:Look at this one:

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.co.uk/2012/05/not-satisfied-with-displaying.html

Mail: 'Respectable' Mother Of Three Is Vile Online Troll ~ And Partner Is, Too - Page 2 Stedman1

That forker is one sick puppy.

No wonder LE and CEOPS keep an eye on them.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
http://theflatearthsociety.org/cms/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=56&Itemid=73

member 00230 Chris Stedman Herefordshire, United Kingdom Friend of the Flat Earth 23/01/2011

Flat Earth Society

From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Jump to: navigation, search
For the Belgian band, see Flat Earth Society (band).

A Flat Earth model depicting Antarctica as an ice wall surrounding a disk-shaped Earth.

The Flat Earth Society (also known as the International Flat Earth Society or the International Flat Earth Research Society) is an organization that seeks to further the belief that the Earth is flat instead of an oblate spheroid. The modern organization was founded by Englishman Samuel Shenton in 1956<SUP id="cite_ref-0" class="reference">[1] and was later led by Charles K. Johnson, who based the organization in his home in Lancaster, California. The formal society was inactive after Johnson’s death in 2001 but was resurrected in 2004 by its new president Daniel Shenton.<SUP id="cite_ref-daniel_shenton_guardian_1-0" class="reference">[2]
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
These are his twitter details
Chris Stedman

@ChrisRStedman

Single, literate, love writing, reading, intelligent humour. Four of my books (incl. SciFi) now available at www.BlotterPress.com. See also BookListerPro.com

Herefordshire, England.

You can listen to Chrisikins here. He tweeted this audioboo link back in the middle of last year.

http://audioboo.fm/boos/451974-riding-and-chatting-about-weather-at-putley-25-august-2011
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat May 19, 2012 9:51 pm

As
the popular saying goes, "you can lead a horse to water but you can make
it drink", OR, as my Australian Martial Arts supremo says:
-

First of all, WRONG.

It all goes even further downhill after that. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 19, 2012 9:56 pm

What else do you expect from someone who seeks wisdom from an Aussie kick boxer? We're not talking Aristotle here....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat May 19, 2012 9:58 pm

bb1 wrote:What else do you expect from someone who seeks wisdom from an Aussie kick boxer? We're not talking Aristotle here....

embarass You mean he is not sophisticated and classy, Bonny?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 19, 2012 9:59 pm

You can listen to Chrisikins here. He tweeted this audioboo link back in the middle of last year.

http://audioboo.fm/boos/451974-riding-and-chatting-about-weather-at-putley-25-august-2011

Well, that's three minutes of my life I won't get back.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat May 19, 2012 10:07 pm

This is why I only nip in on Twitter now and again, to deliver the odd gratuitous insult. And I refuse to apologise for that. But I can't keep it up for too long because it is downright boring. Once you have cracked the limited number of characters that are available in which to deliver your message, then you have done it all. You can say everything you need to say in the letters that are available. This is only an interesting exercise. You should try it, Bonny. You would undoubtedly be good at it. But it is only the test of your own ability to use words.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat May 19, 2012 10:14 pm

I couldn't be bothered, Sabot, I have no desire to communicate in any way, shape or form with the pondlife haters on twitter. I don't think I have ever come across such a collection of lowlife, foul-mouthed, stupid, obnoxious lunatics as them. In less tolerant times, most of them would have been sectioned for the good of society, not allowed to trumpet their hatred of a missing child and her family day in, day out.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Sat May 19, 2012 10:22 pm

Interesting that Chrisikins mentions a Kathryn (sp?) in that audioboob.

He set up an appeal site in 2010 which was deleted a year later.

chris-and-kathryn-appeal.org

Domain ID:D158070660-LROR
Domain Name:CHRIS-AND-KATHRYN-APPEAL.ORG
Created On:16-Jan-2010 15:43:51 UTC
Last Updated On:18-Mar-2010 03:47:51 UTC
Expiration Date:16-Jan-2011 15:43:51 UTC
Sponsoring Registrar:PlanetDomain Pty Ltd (R134-LROR)
Registrant ID:ID00435252-PR
Registrant Name:Chris Stedman
Registrant Organization:Chris Stedman
Registrant Street1:The Old Schoolhouse
Registrant Street2:Pippin Green
Registrant Street3:
Registrant City:Acton Beauchamp
Registrant State/Province:England
Registrant Postal Code:WR6 5AB
Registrant Country:GB
Registrant Phone:+44.1886884471
Registrant Phone Ext.:
Registrant FAX:
Registrant FAX Ext.:
Registrant Email:
Admin ID:ID00435252-PR
Admin Name:Chris Stedman
Admin Organization:Chris Stedman
Admin Street1:The Old Schoolhouse
Admin Street2:Pippin Green
Admin Street3:
Admin City:Acton Beauchamp
Admin State/Province:England
Admin Postal Code:WR6 5AB
Admin Country:GB
Admin Phone:+44.1886884471
Admin Phone Ext.:
Admin FAX:
Admin FAX Ext.:
Admin Email:
Tech ID:ID00435252-PR
Tech Name:Chris Stedman
Tech Organization:Chris Stedman
Tech Street1:The Old Schoolhouse
Tech Street2:Pippin Green
Tech Street3:
Tech City:Acton Beauchamp
Tech State/Province:England
Tech Postal Code:WR6 5AB
Tech Country:GB
Tech Phone:+44.1886884471
Tech Phone Ext.:
Tech FAX:
Tech FAX Ext.:
Tech Email:
Name Server:NS1.LUNARPAGES.COM
Name Server:NS2.LUNARPAGES.COM

http://www.sitetrail.com/chris-and-kathryn-appeal.org

I've no idea at the moment what that appeal was about. But he has posted another sick picture which he thinks are funny today I see. What kind of mentality thinks posting that kind of thing about the family of a missing child is "funny"? Oh the kind of idiot who subscribes to the Flat Earth Society and no doubt the perverts he associates with on twitter.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat May 19, 2012 11:42 pm

Greenink. It is not possible to define these people, but I expect that you know that. They just are. And perhaps they exist in every society. They certainly exist in mine. Out there in the real world. And I really don't want to bore you all with how I deal with them. But I do. Mostly I ignore them, but oh my goodness me, they do for ever keep on coming back. They always want me to say that they were not wrong. That's it really.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun May 20, 2012 11:57 am

Posted by Bonny

Mail: 'Respectable' Mother Of Three Is Vile Online Troll ~ And Partner Is, Too - Page 2 Flat+head

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Last edited by crazytony on Sun May 20, 2012 12:02 pm; edited 1 time in total

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 20, 2012 12:01 pm

He actually thought it was something to be proud of, Tony Shocked Shocked Shocked
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun May 20, 2012 12:03 pm

bb1 wrote:He actually thought it was something to be proud of, Tony Shocked Shocked Shocked
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun May 20, 2012 12:06 pm

I hope he never goes on a cruise ship around the world. biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun May 20, 2012 12:10 pm

I actually don't know how the flat-earthers explain things like that, Lily - do they think boats just sail round the edge, with someone making sure the boat doesn't fall off?

How do they explain space travel? There must be a million images from space of Earth being, quite undeniably, round.

Bizarre.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun May 20, 2012 12:15 pm

Bonny, I honestly don't know what they think. How do they make waves? When the tide goes out, where does it fall? Is that called Niagara Falls or something?

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun May 20, 2012 12:26 pm

lily wrote:I hope he never goes on a cruise ship around the world. biggrin
Mail: 'Respectable' Mother Of Three Is Vile Online Troll ~ And Partner Is, Too - Page 2 Worldend

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next