JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Four Corners - Interview with Jim Gamble EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Four Corners - Interview with Jim Gamble EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Four Corners - Interview with Jim Gamble EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Four Corners - Interview with Jim Gamble EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Four Corners - Interview with Jim Gamble EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Four Corners - Interview with Jim Gamble EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Four Corners - Interview with Jim Gamble EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Four Corners - Interview with Jim Gamble EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Four Corners - Interview with Jim Gamble EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Four Corners - Interview with Jim Gamble

4 posters

Go down

Four Corners - Interview with Jim Gamble Empty Four Corners - Interview with Jim Gamble

Post  bb1 Mon May 21, 2012 3:24 pm

The transcript of this excellent interview is here:

http://regretsandramblings.com/2012/05/21/madeleine-mccann-four-corners/

It's a long piece, with much food for thought, but this sums up very well the damage that Amoral has done:

KERRY O’BRIEN: What was your reaction to the book that came out from the former leader of the Portuguese investigation, particularly when essentially the finger was being pointed at the McCanns?

JIM GAMBLE: Well, first of all, I think it was unprofessional, and secondly, I think it was unhelpful. The fact that this individual perpetrates a view that is clearly his – that the McCanns are guilty, or suggests that the McCanns are guilty of this offence – that’s troublesome from a number of issues. That’s an issue for a court to decide, and secondly, when a professional police officer, when someone with the access to information that that role would suggest that individual has, starts going down one specific line, it takes our eye off the broader picture. It stops being looking, because they believe, “Well, there’s no point, we know who did it”. Now, I’m aware of cases myself that I’ll not go into in detail here, where because certain individuals have assumed that one person was guilty, the real person, the real culprit, when free for many, many more years than they actually should have, simply because everyone said, “Well, there’s no point. We know who did it, we can’t prove it, so let’s carry on with our day jobs”. I think what he’s done is foolish.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Four Corners - Interview with Jim Gamble Empty Re: Four Corners - Interview with Jim Gamble

Post  bb1 Mon May 21, 2012 3:28 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Four Corners - Interview with Jim Gamble Empty Re: Four Corners - Interview with Jim Gamble

Post  greenink211 Mon May 21, 2012 10:45 pm

I think it would be incredible if the abductor had not visited the #McCann tag and various FB pages. Whether they would post or not is another matter but I think there is a strong chance that they would do so to gain some kind of morbid satisfaction.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 21, 2012 10:53 pm

No, I don't think the abductor/s would actually post, but I would be amazed if they didn't keep an eye on the internet, not least to see which way the wind was blowing.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue May 22, 2012 11:55 am

For me, more important then to know what happened to her, we know that this was an abduction, the motive we don´t know, but, for me, although important to know the motive of this abduction, it is more important to find her, to bring her home, safe and sound, because the fact of finding her, bring her home, leads to the motive of this abduction to be known.

take a good look at Jaycee Dugard, Shawn Hornbeck, Natascha Kampusch.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue May 22, 2012 5:33 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:For me, more important then to know what happened to her, we know that this was an abduction, the motive we don´t know, but, for me, although important to know the motive of this abduction, it is more important to find her, to bring her home, safe and sound, because the fact of finding her, bring her home, leads to the motive of this abduction to be known.

take a good look at Jaycee Dugard, Shawn Hornbeck, Natascha Kampusch.

Bravo, Pedro. hug
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue May 22, 2012 10:09 pm

Yes lily, thank you.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down