JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Scraping right through the bottom of the barrel EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Scraping right through the bottom of the barrel EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Scraping right through the bottom of the barrel EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Scraping right through the bottom of the barrel EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Scraping right through the bottom of the barrel EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Scraping right through the bottom of the barrel EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Scraping right through the bottom of the barrel EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Scraping right through the bottom of the barrel EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Scraping right through the bottom of the barrel EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Scraping right through the bottom of the barrel

+8
Rose
Maggs
Lamplighter
crazytony
lily
Pedro Silva
Sabot
bb1
12 posters

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next

Go down

Scraping right through the bottom of the barrel Empty Scraping right through the bottom of the barrel

Post  bb1 Mon May 28, 2012 11:13 am

Can they get any more desperate than this?

There is a Channel 4 Dispatch programme that is being aired tonight at 8pm. The programme is about President Bashir al- Assad of Syria and his wife Asma, who apparantly have duped the west. I can see similarities with the McCanns, who seem to have duped the world with their moneymaking fairy tale. You can read more about this programme on the link below.

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/dispatches/episode-guide/series-111/episode-1

I can see similarities with the McCanns

Really? I doubt if anyone sane can. The forkers should try taking their hategoggles off and reading headlines like:

UN Condemns Syria's 'Outrageous Use Of Force'

Last edited by bb1 on Mon Sep 10, 2012 11:53 am; edited 4 times in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Scraping right through the bottom of the barrel Empty Re: Scraping right through the bottom of the barrel

Post  Sabot Mon May 28, 2012 11:22 am

So where have The President of Syria and his Wife stashed their Fund? They obviously got the idea from The McCanns. I mean, who wouldn't?

And I do hope it doesn't rain in Britain next week, or The McCanns will get the blame for ruining The Jubilee.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Scraping right through the bottom of the barrel Empty Re: Scraping right through the bottom of the barrel

Post  Pedro Silva Mon May 28, 2012 1:05 pm

fairy tale? you must be talking about the insane antis propaganda / insanity.

antis are the true ones who are in the world of insanity, because antis brains are full of ****.
yernuts

for the antis:

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_RJSqAYQEJkc/TJ-WewIlbfI/AAAAAAAAAGQ/Q4YC2xXmz0M/s1600/images.jpg

Last edited by Pedro Silva on Mon May 28, 2012 1:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 28, 2012 1:10 pm

They are getting desperate now, Pedro. Most of their nonsense isn't even worth reading these days, but that one is especially pathetic.

It may be sinking in with them that it's all over for them and their beloved Gonc.

I know it will never be over until Madeleine McCann is found, hopefully alive and well, and her abductor/s are behind bars, but this ridiculous hate campaign against the McCanns is all washed up now.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Mon May 28, 2012 1:11 pm

you´re right bb1, I agree with you.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon May 28, 2012 2:24 pm

The lunatic ZoeRothely, etc., the former Midas, is proving their desperation today by tweeting remarks that simply should not be on any public site.

No wonder there are rumours now circulating that she was involved in Bennett's attempt to entrap Edward Kennedy!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue May 29, 2012 2:30 pm

This one has to be the worse hateblogger yet:

Chelsea Hoffman ‏@TheRealChelseaH
@PoppyMeze #McCann blame media -- but investigators did in fact find DNA including cadaver oils!

Another one who hasn't bothered to read the police files. Well, she can't have, or she would have known 'the investigators' did no such thing.

And why has she invented 'cadaver oil'? Idiotic creature.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue May 29, 2012 2:42 pm

I agree with you bb1.

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue May 29, 2012 2:53 pm

Do you know, I really have to try not to get annoyed by that sort of garbage, otherwise I would be in a permanent state of anger.
Do they actually believe this shite? In which case how do they explain the fact that The McCanns have never been arrested or charged? And who do they think fixed The Forensics, bearing in mind that Portugal has it's own set of samples which also found nothing?
And who is Chelsea Hoffman anyway? Have you noticed how many of the idiots have jumped on the bandwagon long after it has all been done and dusted in the real world?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 30, 2012 11:56 am

You couldn't make it up.....

FBI Eddie ‏@FBI_Eddie
Beware, Pro #McCann are producing documents that imitate official records to tell lies about cadaver dogs.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

What on earth would the point be of that? Has it still not sunk in that the REAL police - not a bunch of armchair detectives - have seen the REAL files, not the 'dodgy translations' files?

Do they never, ever stop to wonder why what happens in the real world bears so little resemblance to this dark, fantasy world they have created for themselves?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 30, 2012 2:21 pm

In the name.....

Re: Bella's Insights?
mossman Today at 1:52 pm

ELI wrote:

T4two wrote:

marxman wrote:
As we have been made aware, that the NSY
review includes many insights and directions
from psychic people. This link maybe of interest
to the review team......
http://tarotbella.blogspot.co.uk/search/label/Madeleine%20McCann

Oh dear! The Daily Rag writes: "More anguish for Kate and Gerry as sick Internet tarot medium claims Madeleine is dead". Spokesman Clarence Mitchell condemns Internet medium's horrific claims. "It's absolutely disgusting how these people seek to make money from the misfortune of others", said Mr. Mitchell in an exclusive interview with the Daily Rag, "Our lawyers are monitoring the situation and will not hesitate to act if they ascertain that the person reponsible has sufficient funds to make suing worthwhile", he added.

Doesn't that last sentance say it all ~ "Our lawyers are monitoring the situation and will not hesitate to act if they ascertain that the person reponsible has sufficient funds to make suing worthwhile", he added. "

Do we take it then it wouldn't be worthwhile suing anyone unless they can make money out of it rather than for the simple purpose of putting an end to these stories.

Just when I thought nothing they could say would surprise me. Says it all. Money, money and more money.

================================================

What? Are they so far gone that they are incapable of seeing that one of their own made that up, or even realising that there is NO SUCH PAPER AS THE DAILY RAG?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 31, 2012 1:42 pm

K.G. ‏@KGKG007
@DuarteLevy Scotland Yard Avez a interrogé les Tapas 7? Savez-vous? #McCann

Je suis un rockstar...voulez vous coucher avec moi rofl rofl rofl rofl

Aren't they funny when they try to be interlectool? And why on earth would the Yard tell Levy the Liar anything? rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu May 31, 2012 1:50 pm

Je suis un rockstar...voulez vous coucher avec moi?

Now there's a thought for procreation.........Whoops, sorry. Wrong Forum.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 31, 2012 1:55 pm

That would be the, Let's pretend we understand French culture, forum, you are looking for, Sabot. Wink
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu May 31, 2012 2:07 pm

Oh, that Forum. I was thinking more on the lines of "Let's Donate a Tumbril" Forum, now we've finished knocking together a Guillotine.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu May 31, 2012 2:15 pm

bb1 wrote:K.G. ‏@KGKG007
@DuarteLevy Scotland Yard Avez a interrogé les Tapas 7? Savez-vous? #McCann

Je suis un rockstar...voulez vous coucher avec moi rofl rofl rofl rofl

Aren't they funny when they try to be interlectool? And why on earth would the Yard tell Levy the Liar anything? rofl rofl rofl

Why wouldn't they? The FBI needed him too, don't forget.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 31, 2012 3:00 pm

Good news! The forkers and hounders are now harmlessly occupied by discussing fridges and Kate McCann taking Cuddlecat to work with her rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

You really couldn't make it up. Who knew they would still be falling for this bullpoo, after all this time? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu May 31, 2012 3:08 pm

Everybody knows there was a FRIDGE. How else did ice fall on the road by the car. It just disappeared, like Joana Ciprinao's body parts.
Rumour has it that Gonc is still looking for it. But did The McCanns take a Saw on holiday with them? That's what I want to know.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu May 31, 2012 3:18 pm

A saw? Could off but I fink it would off been better to by it there?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu May 31, 2012 3:31 pm

smile

Last edited by crazytony on Thu May 31, 2012 3:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu May 31, 2012 3:35 pm

lily wrote:A saw? Could off but I fink it would off been better to by it there?

Don't be silly, Lily. Somedebody would off seen them bying it. Somedebody seen them bying Bleach and stuff. And black bin liners.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 31, 2012 3:39 pm

But did The McCanns take a Saw on holiday with them? That's what I want to know.

No, they took a photo of a saw, Sabot. Well, it was good enough for Gonc to produce in court as 'evidence'....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu May 31, 2012 3:45 pm

bb1 wrote:But did The McCanns take a Saw on holiday with them? That's what I want to know.

No, they took a photo of a saw, Sabot. Well, it was good enough for Gonc to produce in court as 'evidence'....

Ooooohhhhhh! It must off nbeen that ocean club employee wot printed off the McCanns photos what Gonc had?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu May 31, 2012 3:55 pm

bb1 wrote:But did The McCanns take a Saw on holiday with them? That's what I want to know.

A Virtual Saw. I see. Can you send me a copy? It would save a lot of arm pulling next time I have to cut down a tree.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu May 31, 2012 3:59 pm

I hearded a rumour that some old tramp found a fridgy thing in .... a yew tree .... got €5 fer it, bit rusty and lotsa red dried stuff in it .... LL Hahau Hahau
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 34 1, 2, 3 ... 17 ... 34  Next