JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Rupert Murdoch Attacked In Parliament EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Rupert Murdoch Attacked In Parliament EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Rupert Murdoch Attacked In Parliament EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Rupert Murdoch Attacked In Parliament EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Rupert Murdoch Attacked In Parliament EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Rupert Murdoch Attacked In Parliament EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Rupert Murdoch Attacked In Parliament EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Rupert Murdoch Attacked In Parliament EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Rupert Murdoch Attacked In Parliament EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Rupert Murdoch Attacked In Parliament

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Rupert Murdoch Attacked In Parliament Empty Rupert Murdoch Attacked In Parliament

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 19, 2011 5:30 pm

Some nutjob thought it would be just hilarious to disrupt the proceedings - despite their importance - by throwing what appears to have been a custard pie at Rupert Murdoch.

Happily, he got a walloping from Mrs Murdoch.

He has also succeeded in getting proceedings closed to the public, and because his target was an 80 year old man, people are now finding new respect for Rupert Murdoch, who has carried on regardless.

Protester Launches Attack On Rupert Murdoch
79Comments
A protester who has tried to attack Rupert Murdoch as he was being questioned by MPs has been named as comedian Jonnie Marbles by Sky sources.

Mr Murdoch's wife Wendi and his son James immediately jumped to his defence as the attack was launched while MPs were asking their final questions of the two men.
MP Chris Bryant condemned the attack in which he said the media mogul had a plate of foam pushed into his face.
Wendi Murdoch, who had been sitting behind her husband as he gave his evidence to the committee, appeared to strike back at the assailant.
The hearing was suspended as the man, wearing a checked shirt, was detained by police.
As he was led away in handcuffs, the man refused to give his name, saying: "As Mr Murdoch himself said, I'm afraid I cannot comment on an ongoing police investigation."
Describing himself as an activist and comedian, Mr Marbles wrote on Twitter just before the incident: "It is a far better thing that I do now than I have ever done befor £splat."
More follows...

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/Rupert-Murdoch-Attacked-By-Protester-Throwing-White-Substance-As-Quizzed-By-MPs-With-Son-James/Article/201107316033239?lpos=UK_News_Carousel_Region_0&lid=ARTICLE_16033239_Rupert_Murdoch_Attacked_By_Protester_Throwing_White_Substance_As_Quizzed_By_MPs_With_Son_James

Fcking moron.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Rupert Murdoch Attacked In Parliament Empty Re: Rupert Murdoch Attacked In Parliament

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:16 pm

Rupert Murdoch Attacked In Parliament 16033636

Congratulations, moron, it took some doing to make Murdoch look like a victim and his wife a heroine.

BTW, the moron, who calls himself comedian Jonnie Marbles has absolutely nothing to do with our MsMarbles.
His name is actually:

Jonathan May-Bowles

does rather suggest he is yet another upper-class spoiled brat; I only hope he doesn't turn out to be related to Camilla.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Rupert Murdoch Attacked In Parliament Empty Re: Rupert Murdoch Attacked In Parliament

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:49 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:03 am

I like it too. You gotta hand it to Wendi, she was awesome.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:16 am

Time will tell, but I suspect that that may have marked a turning point for NI; also, the LULZ attack on the Sun site muddied the waters about who was actually hacking who.

The whole thing is annoying me, as it seems to be being forgotten what caused the outrage - the hacking of Milly Dowler's phone, and the alleged hacking of the phones of men who died on active service.

I would like to see the people responsible for that identified properly and held accountable in a court of law; not some esoteric he said/she said, and debates about who had seen what document, and when.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:23 am

http://m.ibtimes.com/jonnie-marbles-identity-rupert-murdoch-pie-attack-183117.html

Jonnie Marbles' True Identity Discovered

Rupert Murdoch Attacked In Parliament 133592-pie-man

Jonnie Marbles attacked Rupert Murdoch with a creamy pie at a parliamentary hearing in London on Tuesday over the phone-hacking scandal that has shocked England and shut down the News of the World.

A self-described anarchist, Marbles is an "activist, comedian, father figure and all-round nonsense," according to his Twitter profile. He called Murdoch a "greedy billionaire" before jumping from the gallery at the House Affairs Committee.

Marbles' real name is Jonathan May-Bowles. He actually is a comedian and activist, and he runs a politics blog.

He is also reportedly a member of the activist group UK Uncut, which recently supported protesters during the June 30 nationwide strike in England.

"The pie in Murdoch's face was NOT a UK Uncut action, everyone!" UK Uncut immediately said on Twitter after the event.

"It is a far better thing that I do now than I have ever done before #splat," tweeted May-Bowles moments before the attack.

View the VIDEO here

Immediately, Murdoch's wife Wendi Deng Mudoch stood up and began punching Marbles.

"Wendi took him down -- not the cops. You go, girl!" tweeted film critic Roger Ebert.

"Go Wendi....what a punch! #ChineseSuperpower" TV host and former News of the World editor Piers Morgan tweeted. "Wendi just stole all the headlines. That idiot protestor, allowed in by MPs, has single-handedly won the day's PR for the Murdochs."

MPs called the attack "wholly unacceptable," but complemented Wendi Murdoch on her left hook.

Ironically, the event has not made May-Bowles a hero. Even Murdoch's biggest detractors are upset at Marbles' political prank.

"On the worse day in News Corp history Jonnie Marbles has given The Sun and Fox News the chance to make Rupert Murdoch look like the victim," said singer-songwriter Billy Bragg.

Quite.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:27 am

bb1 wrote:Time will tell, but I suspect that that may have marked a turning point for NI; also, the LULZ attack on the Sun site muddied the waters about who was actually hacking who.

The whole thing is annoying me, as it seems to be being forgotten what caused the outrage - the hacking of Milly Dowler's phone, and the alleged hacking of the phones of men who died on active service.

I would like to see the people responsible for that identified properly and held accountable in a court of law; not some esoteric he said/she said, and debates about who had seen what document, and when.
The protesters have shot themselves in the foot, Bonny.
Because the Brain Dead Moron; turned the whole meeting into a farce.
It also showed how easy it would be to attack your own Parliament members.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:41 am

I think it might have been a publicity stunt by that moron. It was quite shocking to see how slowly the police acted especially as it could have been something really serious. It's going to make them re-think security, that's for sure.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:01 am

The problem is, there are time-honoured rules of civilised conduct at Westminster, like this business of MPs not being allowed to, for instance, call each other liars.
They have to say things like, The Honourable Member for Legoland is being economical with the truth.
Nutjobs don't bother about things like that - remember Bennett stalking Gerry McCann?

But I should think the Murdochs are drinking a toast to the moron tonight for making Rupert look like the victim.

Not to mention the moron being floored by Mrs Murdoch - you really couldn't make it up.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:18 am

Carly predictably thought it was hilarious, and then predictably changed her tune when someone else said it was disgusting.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:39 am

Oh, she just loves seeing other people hurt, Sabot. The word for it is in another thread title....'Schadenfreude'
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:08 pm

NI shares are climbing again...

http://www.express.co.uk/posts/view/259939/News-Corp-shares-rally

NEWS CORP SHARES RALLY

Really, NI should post Custard Pie Man's bail, as I suspect the worst is just about over for them.
It looks rather as if Coulson is going to carry the can for it all; Cameron was blaming him, but I gave up watching as Miliband then started whining something in that ghastly voice of his.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jul 20, 2011 12:50 pm

There is only one hero in this ghastly affair, and that is the wife of Rupert Murdoch.
What a girl.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:10 pm

Perhaps Mrs Murdoch should be put in charge, as she seems able to react super-fast, keep her head in a crisis - and also packs a healthy wallop?

I agree, Sabot - I really am not interested in all this political hot air, it seems to be to be diverting from the core of what the outrage was all about.

It may be fascinating to the chattering classes, Guardianistas who would like to dictate what commoners are allowed to read, conspiraloons and other obsessives, but I can see no sign of the most important questions being answered.

1. Was Milly Dowler's phone hacked?

2. Were the phones of servicemen who died serving their country hacked?

If YES, then the law should take its course.

If NO, then what the Hell is this all about?

And now staff of the Royals are saying they warned Cameron about Coulson - so what is that all about?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:28 pm

I am prepared to believe that Rupert Murdoch didn't actually know what his employees were up to. He does have rather a lot of them.
Yer, yer, I am a bit naive. Okay.

But there are a few more people who jolly well did know, although I am not prepared to name names.

The fact that some arsehole can break into a Select Committee Room to attack a witness is far more worrying. Especially in the light of Bennett, who is decidedly suspect.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Jul 20, 2011 1:35 pm

And now staff of the Royals are saying they warned Cameron about Coulson - so what is that all about?

Palace rejects 'outrageous' claim
Press AssociationPress Association – 2 hours 9 minutes ago

Buckingham Palace has strongly rejected "outrageous" claims by a Labour MP that officials tried to warn David Cameron against appointing former News of the World editor Andy Coulson as his director of communications.

The Palace issued a formal denial after Chris Bryant claimed senior figures had sought to relay their concerns directly to No 10.

Mr Bryant told BBC: "Very senior people at Buckingham Palace were very troubled by the appointment of Andy Coulson and tried to make it absolutely clear to the Prime Minister. I am not sure whether this information ever got directly to the Prime Minister, but it certainly got to senior figures at Downing Street."

However, a Palace spokesman said: "On no occasion did any officials from Buckingham Palace raise concerns to Downing Street and indeed it is outrageous to suggest this." A No 10 source described Mr Bryant's claims as "scurrilous" and "complete rubbish".

Meanwhile, a senior Cabinet minister has defended David Cameron's handling of the phone-hacking scandal as the Prime Minister prepared to face a barrage of MPs' questions over his role in the affair.

Culture Secretary Jeremy Hunt denied that the continuing political firestorm represented the biggest crisis of Mr Cameron's premiership so far but he acknowledged that the Prime Minister needs to demonstrate he is capable of the leadership needed to sort out the crisis which has rocked politicians, police and the media.

Mr Cameron flew back to London on Tuesday, having cut short his trade mission to Africa to try to get a grip on the crisis which is now lapping at the gates of Downing Street. He will open a Commons debate on phone hacking for the Government with a statement and will answer MPs' questions, followed by the debate which can run to 7pm

The Conservatives disclosed on Tuesday that former News of the World deputy editor Neil Wallis had given informal advice to Andy Coulson when he was Mr Cameron's communications director in the run-up to the general election.

The role of Mr Wallis - who was arrested last week by police investigating the phone hacking allegations - was already under scrutiny after it was disclosed that he had been working for Scotland Yard as a part-time PR consultant.

Mr Hunt told Sky News: "What people will judge the Prime Minister for is 'does he show the leadership to sort out this crisis?' I think what we have seen in the last couple of weeks is that he is grappling with the problem previous prime ministers have ducked for very many years."
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:08 pm

Who cares? Not one of them is fit to tell me how I should behave, especially in the light of my Pension, which is pretty nearly destitution.
And I don't suppose that The Palace is even remotely interested. After The Charles and Diana debacle, does anyone want to know? And I seem to remember that someone was phone hacking even then.

Andy Coulson? David Cameron? Tony Blair? Gordon Brown? Did any of them know?
Of course they bloody did. Just try proving it.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:13 pm

However, a Palace spokesman said: "On no occasion did any officials from Buckingham Palace raise concerns to Downing Street and indeed it is outrageous to suggest this." A No 10 source described Mr Bryant's claims as "scurrilous" and "complete rubbish".

I am speechless.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:25 pm

bb1 wrote:However, a Palace spokesman said: "On no occasion did any officials from Buckingham Palace raise concerns to Downing Street and indeed it is outrageous to suggest this." A No 10 source described Mr Bryant's claims as "scurrilous" and "complete rubbish".

I am speechless.

I am not: This is Chris Bryant:

Expenses claims scandal

Chris Bryant claimed over £92,000 in expenses over the five years leading up to the 2009 scandal over MPs' expenses. During that time he flipped his second-home expenses twice, claimed mortgage interest expenses that started at £7,800 per year before rising (after flipping) to £12,000 per year. He also claimed £6,400 in stamp duty and other fees on his most recent purchase, and £6,000 per year in service charges. A claim that he made for £58,493.26, almost three times the annual maximum, in 2004, was disallowed

Full piece on him: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chris_Bryant
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:40 pm

Don't you ever have to laugh. Who are these people?

We really ought to do something about them, but I doubt that any of us have the motivation. Which is why I don't want to live in England anymore.

The French Republic is very good to me, and without me even having to ask. Britain can stuff it's Means Tested Benefits, which I find to be totally insulting.

Vive Napoleon.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:00 pm

Well said, Tony. What sort of cretin falls about laughing when an old man is physically attacked?

What sort of security does The House of Commons have when this is possible?

What sort of respect can anyone have for a Select Committee when a known Stalker can sit behind a witness in an attempt to intimidate that witness?

Yesterday was The Pits. The likes of Bennett can have it. They are just Old Hooligans, as opposed to young hooligans.

I will claim back my country if it ever seems possible that some pride might prevail.
For the moment it is just shit, and I don't want anything to do with it.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:39 pm

How very embarrassing!

http://news.sky.com/skynews/Home/UK-News/VideoRupert-Murdoch-Attacked-By-Protester-Throwing-White-Substance-As-Quizzed-By-MPs-With-Son-James/Article/201107316033239?lpos=UK_News_Right_Promo_Region_0&lid=ARTICLE_16033239_Video%3ARupert_Murdoch_Attacked_By_Protester_Throwing_White_Substance_As_Quizzed_By_MPs_With_Son_James

On the subject of the singularly unfunny Johnnie Marbles:

His membership of the Labour Party was suspended after the incident.

I really do think that Miliband person - I can't remember which one it is - would be well advised to STFU, between his MPs braying outright lies involving the royals, and yesterday's moron being a Labour party member.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:43 pm

I really do think that Miliband person -
That would be Ed, younger brother of David, the one who Bliar was grooming to take over as PM when Brown reminded him of the famous deal! LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jul 20, 2011 6:48 pm

I think that would be Ed Milliband, Bonny? The one calling for the dismantling of Murdoch's empire. David was at Elisabeth's party the week before the NOTW closed.

ETA: I see you answered it, LL. embarass
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 20, 2011 7:00 pm

I can never remember which is which; I have to change channels whenever he appears and starts whining in that ghastly nasal fashion.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next