JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
FT on Leveson - 'Turning words into action' (merged) EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
FT on Leveson - 'Turning words into action' (merged) EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
FT on Leveson - 'Turning words into action' (merged) EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
FT on Leveson - 'Turning words into action' (merged) EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
FT on Leveson - 'Turning words into action' (merged) EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
FT on Leveson - 'Turning words into action' (merged) EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
FT on Leveson - 'Turning words into action' (merged) EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
FT on Leveson - 'Turning words into action' (merged) EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
FT on Leveson - 'Turning words into action' (merged) EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

FT on Leveson - 'Turning words into action' (merged)

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

FT on Leveson - 'Turning words into action' (merged) Empty FT on Leveson - 'Turning words into action' (merged)

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:30 am

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

FT on Leveson - 'Turning words into action' (merged) Empty FT on Leveson - 'Turning words into action'

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:39 am

The whole article is excellent, explaining why stricter press regulation is inevitable:

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/697764f2-bdfe-11e1-9abf-00144feabdc0.html#axzz1ynLRnUWR

Leveson eyes turning words into action

By Ben Fenton

It's clear that the outcome is going to be some kind of press regulation, if past horrors are not to be repeated -

Lord Leveson found an ally 10 days ago in David Cameron, the prime minister, for his view that any new system of regulation for the press would have to satisfy the McCanns and the Dowlers.

It speaks of the difficulties ahead if the internet remains a jungle of privacy invasion, distortion and defamation.

Take it the writer has seen the outpourings of irrational hatred, rage, and filthy inventions directed at the McCanns and others on assorted pro-Amaral sites, and by the same people on #twitter?

Well worth reading in full.

http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/697764f2-bdfe-11e1-9abf-00144feabdc0.html#axzz1ynLRnUWR

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

FT on Leveson - 'Turning words into action' (merged) Empty Re: FT on Leveson - 'Turning words into action' (merged)

Post  Lamplighter Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:44 am

Removed as irrelevant. LL

Last edited by Lamplighter on Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:06 am; edited 1 time in total
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

FT on Leveson - 'Turning words into action' (merged) Empty Re: FT on Leveson - 'Turning words into action' (merged)

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 25, 2012 10:45 am

Just posted, JP, will merge!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:01 am

Whatever happened to all that tick-tocking at the start of Leveson? The forkers and hounders were absolutely convinced that the McCanns had been 'hacked' (they do like saying 'hacked' even though they don't know what it means) and that emails proving the McCanns DONE IT were going to be published.

In their dreams.

What actually happened was that their forum myths and shibboleths were shown up as lies and dirty propaganda from Sources in Team Gonc.

And now, thanks to them and their ilk, not only is the press facing restrictions, but so is the internet.

And it is, as ever, entirely their own doing.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 25, 2012 11:28 am

Nice to see Bennett showing total contempt for UK law, yet again, isn't it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:42 pm

You have to admire their stoicism. Or is it just stupidity? They have gotten absolutely everything wrong, and they are now reduced to bleating on the sidelines. In fact they sound like Parrot Speak these days. Blah, blah, blah. The McCanns are guilty. The Whole World is IN IT. We know they done it. We will never go away. God will punish them.
No chance of ever getting through to them because they will always come back to A Cover Up. And if, in the unlikely event The McCanns had gone to Trial and been proven innocent, they would still be shrieking Cover Up.
One of these days The Abductor will be found, and then we can all watch them blaming The McCanns for putting temptation in his way.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 25, 2012 12:53 pm

Indeed, Sabot, they really are just background static now, aren't they? They have proven they are interested in neither truth nor justice; there really is no point in anyone attempting to 'debate' with them.

They're mildly entertaining to watch, but that's about it, isn't it? They're wrong and in the wrong, and that is NEVER going to change.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:11 pm

Bless! The forkers seem to be unaware that Cameron is going to ensure that new regulations will protect people like the Dowlers and the McCanns.

They must have missed David Cameron saying so:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/media/2012/jun/14/press-regulation-david-cameron-leveson

Press regulation 'with real teeth' needed, says David Cameron

Quote:

The cases of the Dowlers and the McCanns, who accepted £550,000 from Express newspapers in 2008 for defamatory articles, was a "powerful" reminder of the failures of the existing system.

"I will never forget meeting the Dowler family in Downing Street to run through the terms of this inquiry with them and to hear what they had been through and how it had redoubled, trebled the pain and agony they'd been through over losing Milly. I'll never forget that, and that's the test of all this," he said.

He said the new system was not there to make politicians or the press feel happy but to protect innocent people like the McCanns and Dowlers "who have been caught up and absolutely thrown to the wolves"

That clear enough? Good! thumbsup
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:38 pm

bb1 wrote:Indeed, Sabot, they really are just background static now, aren't they? They have proven they are interested in neither truth nor justice; there really is no point in anyone attempting to 'debate' with them.

They're mildly entertaining to watch, but that's about it, isn't it? They're wrong and in the wrong, and that is NEVER going to change.

I agree that it is mildly entertaining to watch them writhing in faux outrage.

But there are some interesting comments concerning freedom of the press in the FT article.

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jun 25, 2012 1:42 pm

You know, I was lying in bed last night and contemplating the boredom of their perpetual and frightfully not interesting garbage, and then I thought, oh well, never mind, one of them will do something particularly stupid tomorrow. I wasn't wrong.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:35 pm

They just aren't getting it at all, Sabot. It isn't sinking in that it's them who are the bad guys, that they are wrong and in the wrong.

It isn't even sinking in that it's them who are going to cause the media and the internet to be MORE regulated; that their 'Free Speach' is actually nothing more than the supposed freedom to abuse, bully, harrass and libel.

I wonder, why do they think it's them who keep fetching up in the press with words like VILE, TROLL, SICK, STALKER, etc., attached?

Do they delude themselves that it is because of some vast conspiracy? Can they really not see how they look to the rest of the world - like a howling, hate-filled lynch mob?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 25, 2012 2:42 pm

Delusional hounder:

There must a queue of journalists and writers in the UK just waiting to see what happens with Mr Amaral's book

Nope - they all know it's a load of libellous rubbish. Many of them were in PDL and saw him in action, remember? They described it all with words like, fat, drunk, incompetent, torture, etc.

Oh, maybe the hounder means all the material the UK media have about Gonc's debts, ex-girlfriends, Golden Bullets, dodgy friends, etc?

I am sure they will be DELIGHTED to get an excuse to use all that. biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:03 pm

bb1 wrote:They just aren't getting it at all, Sabot. It isn't sinking in that it's them who are the bad guys, that they are wrong and in the wrong.

It isn't even sinking in that it's them who are going to cause the media and the internet to be MORE regulated; that their 'Free Speach' is actually nothing more than the supposed freedom to abuse, bully, harrass and libel.

I wonder, why do they think it's them who keep fetching up in the press with words like VILE, TROLL, SICK, STALKER, etc., attached?

Do they delude themselves that it is because of some vast conspiracy? Can they really not see how they look to the rest of the world - like a howling, hate-filled lynch mob?

All six of them you mean, Bonny? Well, okay, maybe a dozen or so. But they want the right to be a hate filled lynch mob. They think that this is their Yuman Right. Although I doubt they would be quite so keen if it was them being abused. This is the irony. As Prinnie frequently points out, they are advocating their own loss of Constitutional Rights. They are giving us the right to tear them to pieces when The Law finally catches up with them. And it will.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jun 25, 2012 3:09 pm

bb1 wrote:Delusional hounder:

There must a queue of journalists and writers in the UK just waiting to see what happens with Mr Amaral's book

Nope - they all know it's a load of libellous rubbish. Many of them were in PDL and saw him in action, remember? They described it all with words like, fat, drunk, incompetent, torture, etc.

Oh, maybe the hounder means all the material the UK media have about Gonc's debts, ex-girlfriends, Golden Bullets, dodgy friends, etc?

I am sure they will be DELIGHTED to get an excuse to use all that. biggrin

Yup, that's what The Journalists are waiting for, not least The Portuguese Media, although they don't seem to be holding back on Cristavao at the moment. One can only dream of what they are going to do to Amaral. Methinks we are in for some real shocks. If I live that long.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:44 pm

Fascinating; they just aren't getting this at all. Deluded hounder:

What I am getting at with the access to the PJ files is if the real motivation for this review is to get access to the missing vital files & statements. As I understand it, with Maddie a Ward of Court this means the mccanns get access to the files the British police/SY have. From their point of view they will be desperate to know what information the PJ have on them that has not been disclosed, just like us. I am wondering if this is a cunning way of getting access to them. Also maybe to get an idea of what GA may reveal at the trial in September. Just a thought

-------

OK, so the Attorney General of Portugal, according to hounderthink, knew the McCanns DONE IT cos of all the withheld evidence, but decided they were innocent of wrongdoing because.....what?

And how many times has the WofC business been explained to them now, and they STILL haven't grasped it?

So, in hounderthink, the McCanns demanded to have Scotland Yard investigate them so Scotland Yard would then see the Secret Files that proved they DONE IT? Which is why Scotland Yard has stated that they are looking for the scumbag/s who abducted Madeleine McCann, and that they are not interested in conspiraloon carp about her parents, who are not and should never have been, suspects?

So, why, when in hounderthink, both the AG of Portugal and Scotland Yard have the Secret Files, is everyone waiting for a criminally-convicted LIAR to spout in court?

What a load of absolute bollox. Are they so far gone, that they cannot see that none of that makes the slightest bit of sense? And that if Gonc had anything to 'reveal', beyond his conviction for LYING, he would have done so long ago?

What has to happen for it to sink in with them that their hate campaign, their endless pro-Amaral propaganda, has achieved NOTHING and is finished?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:47 pm

Here's another deluded idiot:

sweetex ‏@sweetexi
#Stuart Prior - Leicester police: I have arrested people on less #mccanns < #McCann supporters pls take note

No, dear, Stuart Prior didn't say that; Amaral the convicted LIAR claimed he did....there is a very, very big difference. Unless, of course, Prior was talking about arresting police officers for being incompetent liars. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Jun 25, 2012 4:58 pm

Desperation looms large these days. They cannot cope with being wrong because that would prove what a bunch of vicious and illiterate thugs they are.
And why has it not occurred to them that Amaral would be guilty of With Holding Evidence. Not to mention Scotland Yard and The Portuguese Judiciary.
Nope, much better to stick to The Cover Up. You can't argue with that one.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:20 pm

Well clearly this means that the PJ are still being cunning, the long game is still being played, The mouse is still under the table, the cat is still purring on the chair, and the monkey is still at large, having resisted all attempts to catch him slowly.

And if have no idea what I or indeed they are talking about, this may keep you entertained for a few minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1sQkEfAdfY

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:26 pm

Here's another one, a forker this time:

If it is true that any new press regulation, must satisfy the McCanns, I'm going to send David Cameron and Theresa May, an email that contains the report of Chief Inspector Almeida. I didn't have a reply to my last letter and I don't expect a reply to the email I will send, but I will have the satisfaction of knowing that I have forwarded information that shows what kind of people the McCanns are and what sh**houses, the ones who are protecting them are.

ORLY? It isn't the McCanns who have been named and shamed by Amnesty International.

It's Amaral.

It isn't the McCanns who still have to face further charges for torture.

It's Amaral.

It isn't the McCanns who are being referred to here by Amnesty:

Hearings in the trial of three police officers, accused of torturing Virgolino Borges while in police custody in March 2000, took place in November and December. Virgolino Borges was asked to give his testimony again as the recording had allegedly been lost due to technical problems.

It's 'Chief Inspector Almeida', he of the discredited report.

Now, the forkers and hounders can FT on Leveson - 'Turning words into action' (merged) Smiley_Lalalala_Not_Listening from now till Doomsday, it is not going to change reality.

And I am sure Cameron and May know far, far more about the matter than they do. They also know perfectly well who the 'sh*thouses' are. It's the likes of this:

Madeleine McCann Detective on Trial for Torturing Suspect in Unrelated Case

Published October 14, 2007
London Times
A senior Portuguese detective who interviewed Kate McCann and accused her of being involved in the death of her daughter is facing trial for trying to torture a suspect into confessing.
Leaked court papers reveal that Tavares Almeida is one of three officers accused of beating Virgolino Borges, a railway worker, during nearly eight hours of interrogation.

Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,301629,00.html#ixzz1ypofHGjS

They really do need to wake up and face reality
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:30 pm

Last edited by Pedro Silva on Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:35 pm

Jean-Pierre.t50 wrote:Well clearly this means that the PJ are still being cunning, the long game is still being played, The mouse is still under the table, the cat is still purring on the chair, and the monkey is still at large, having resisted all attempts to catch him slowly.

And if have no idea what I or indeed they are talking about, this may keep you entertained for a few minutes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x1sQkEfAdfY

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

You forgot, The tide is turning and the floodgates are opening......
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 25, 2012 5:40 pm

Thanks, Pedro. What on earth have Sky done to their site confused
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Jun 25, 2012 6:01 pm

You welcome bb1. Sky News told that it would change its aspect. I see no difference.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Jun 25, 2012 9:57 pm

Forker:

My goodness, the McCanns must know something that makes them immune from prosecution and able to call all the shots in this case.

Or, of course, they are completely innocent - what was it the AG of Portugal said?

b) The archiving of the Process concerning Arguidos Gerald Patrick McCann and Kate Marie Healy, because there are no indications of the practise of any crime under the dispositions of article 277 number 1 of the Penal Process Code.

Here's the thing. The governments of at least two European nations know Madeleine McCann was abducted. The media know Madeleine was abducted. Scotland Yard and the PJ know Madeleine was abducted - and I am deliberately using the word KNOW.

The only people in complete denial are a bunch of pro-Amaral fanatics, who believe the word of a convicted, criminal LIAR and think a yapping spaniel can talk.

I don't think the forkers, hounders, ghouls and haters can face the truth, because that would mean facing the truth about themselves.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next