JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
ANDY MURRAY IS THROUGH TO WIMBLEDON FINAL!!!!! EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
ANDY MURRAY IS THROUGH TO WIMBLEDON FINAL!!!!! EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
ANDY MURRAY IS THROUGH TO WIMBLEDON FINAL!!!!! EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
ANDY MURRAY IS THROUGH TO WIMBLEDON FINAL!!!!! EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
ANDY MURRAY IS THROUGH TO WIMBLEDON FINAL!!!!! EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
ANDY MURRAY IS THROUGH TO WIMBLEDON FINAL!!!!! EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
ANDY MURRAY IS THROUGH TO WIMBLEDON FINAL!!!!! EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
ANDY MURRAY IS THROUGH TO WIMBLEDON FINAL!!!!! EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
ANDY MURRAY IS THROUGH TO WIMBLEDON FINAL!!!!! EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

ANDY MURRAY IS THROUGH TO WIMBLEDON FINAL!!!!!

3 posters

Go down

ANDY MURRAY IS THROUGH TO WIMBLEDON FINAL!!!!! Empty ANDY MURRAY IS THROUGH TO WIMBLEDON FINAL!!!!!

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:16 pm

Whoo hoo!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

ANDY MURRAY IS THROUGH TO WIMBLEDON FINAL!!!!! Empty Re: ANDY MURRAY IS THROUGH TO WIMBLEDON FINAL!!!!!

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:18 pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/tennis/18728934

Wimbledon 2012: Andy Murray beats Tsonga to reach final

Andy Murray showed incredible resolve to get the better of Jo-Wilfried Tsonga and become the first British man in 74 years to reach the Wimbledon final.
The 25-year-old world number four took a step that none of 11 compatriots have managed since Bunny Austin in 1938.
He overwhelmed Tsonga 6-3 6-4 3-6 7-5 in two hours 47 minutes on Centre Court and faces 16-time Grand Slam champion Roger Federer in Sunday's showpiece.
No British man has lifted a major singles title since Fred Perry in 1936.
Perry triumphed at Wimbledon and the US Open that season, and Murray will be desperate to emulate the Englishman's achievement.
It is his fourth Grand Slam final but the first at a venue where Federer is bidding for a record-equalling seventh crown.
While the Swiss legend presents formidable opposition, Murray will be confident of fulfilling the hopes of a nation after dispatching Tsonga.
"I feel a bit of relief, excitement, it's tough to explain," the Scot told BBC Sport. "It was such a close match in the end, both of us had chances.
"I started well, had one loose game on my serve at the beginning of the third set and he came back into it.
"It was tough to lose that set - I tried to stay calm but it's not easy. There's a lot of pressure when you're on the court, but you've just got to focus.
"I did well to hang in because he started to play really well. He had break points at 4-4 [in the fourth set] and I just managed to hang tough."
It was a deserved victory that ended a run of three straight semi-final defeats at the All England Club, yet one that many expected.

Having lost to Andy Roddick in 2009 and Rafael Nadal in 2010 and 2011, Murray knew this was probably his best chance of reaching the final.
He had won five of their six previous meetings, including a Wimbledon quarter-final in 2009 and last year's championship match at Queen's Club.
Tsonga is capable of overpowering anyone, but he was given few chances in the first two sets as Murray played some of his very best tennis.
He broke in the opening game, served his way out of trouble to lead 3-1 and moved 5-2 ahead with one of numerous crosscourt forehand winners.
Murray served out comfortably and his brilliance continued in the second set as two venomous returns helped him strike in game five.
The fourth seed dropped only two points on serve to leave Tsonga looking helpless, but the Frenchman let loose early in the third set and it paid off.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

ANDY MURRAY IS THROUGH TO WIMBLEDON FINAL!!!!! Empty Re: ANDY MURRAY IS THROUGH TO WIMBLEDON FINAL!!!!!

Post  lily Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:19 pm

Nice one. thumbsup
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 06, 2012 7:45 pm

Just watch, if he wins, he will be described as British. If he loses, he will be back to being Scots. Wink
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jul 06, 2012 8:07 pm

Wink rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:01 pm

bb1 wrote:Just watch, if he wins, he will be described as British. If he loses, he will be back to being Scots. Wink

Is he not English then? I saw our English Prince and Princess supporting him. And he looks English too. LOL
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:05 pm

rofl rofl rofl

I won't be watching, or even supporting him too vocally, due to my being a jinx on sport of any kind. rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Fri Jul 06, 2012 10:09 pm

I have no idea if I will be watching. Depends on what I am told we are doing for lunch on Sunday.

greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:44 am

Is he not English then? I saw our English Prince and Princess supporting him.

Would those be the Earl and Countess of Strathearn, GI? rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 07, 2012 9:52 pm

ANDY MURRAY IS THROUGH TO WIMBLEDON FINAL!!!!! Pg-independent-1-329x437
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:21 pm

Strathearn, is that in Cambridge?

Anyway we already have an English WIMBLEDON CHAMPION!!!!!

Marray won today. First Englishman to win a final since 1936.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 07, 2012 10:54 pm

So he did:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/tennis/wimbledon/9384243/Wimbledon-2012-Jonny-Marray-becomes-first-Briton-to-win-mens-doubles-title-for-76-years.html

quote:

Wimbledon 2012: Jonny Marray becomes first Briton to win men's doubles title for 76 years
One way or another, dawn will break on Monday with a Wimbledon trophy in British hands.

Well done! Fingers crossed, it's a good omen. Providing the match isn't rained off tomorrow.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Sat Jul 07, 2012 11:11 pm

bb1 wrote:So he did:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/tennis/wimbledon/9384243/Wimbledon-2012-Jonny-Marray-becomes-first-Briton-to-win-mens-doubles-title-for-76-years.html

quote:

Wimbledon 2012: Jonny Marray becomes first Briton to win men's doubles title for 76 years
One way or another, dawn will break on Monday with a Wimbledon trophy in British hands.

Well done! Fingers crossed, it's a good omen. Providing the match isn't rained off tomorrow.

Yes, two victories would be amazing.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 08, 2012 6:19 pm

Ah well, that's Murray back to being Scots again.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:16 pm

That's too bad that he lost.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:32 pm

Andy WHO??
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 08, 2012 7:39 pm

Norty Greeenink! biggrin

I didn't watch it, I really am not a sports fan, but I was ROFL-ing before it started when some hapless commentator on, I think, BBC, was giving a rundown of the great and the good in the audience, and informed the world, And here is the First Minister of Scotland, Sir Alex Ferguson. rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 08, 2012 11:11 pm

ANDY MURRAY IS THROUGH TO WIMBLEDON FINAL!!!!! Mail-1-329x437
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down