JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
OSLO BOMBED, PEOPLE KILLED IN YOUTH CAMP ATTACK - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
OSLO BOMBED, PEOPLE KILLED IN YOUTH CAMP ATTACK - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
OSLO BOMBED, PEOPLE KILLED IN YOUTH CAMP ATTACK - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
OSLO BOMBED, PEOPLE KILLED IN YOUTH CAMP ATTACK - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
OSLO BOMBED, PEOPLE KILLED IN YOUTH CAMP ATTACK - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
OSLO BOMBED, PEOPLE KILLED IN YOUTH CAMP ATTACK - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
OSLO BOMBED, PEOPLE KILLED IN YOUTH CAMP ATTACK - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
OSLO BOMBED, PEOPLE KILLED IN YOUTH CAMP ATTACK - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
OSLO BOMBED, PEOPLE KILLED IN YOUTH CAMP ATTACK - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

OSLO BOMBED, PEOPLE KILLED IN YOUTH CAMP ATTACK

5 posters

Page 2 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

Go down

OSLO BOMBED, PEOPLE KILLED IN YOUTH CAMP ATTACK - Page 2 Empty Re: OSLO BOMBED, PEOPLE KILLED IN YOUTH CAMP ATTACK

Post  Lamplighter Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:00 pm

Seig bl**dy hiel.

The fuerher

Your German lesson for today:

Sieg Heil (zis is sounding like 'seeg hile') and ve are not needing der mittel wort!
Der Führer - for zis you can say any vay you are vishing!
Und now you vill repeat all zis vun hundred times until you are fluent in der glorious Deutsche Sprache. Ven this is done, you vill click der heels, raise der Recht Arm und smack yourself in der mush! LL
rofl rofl rofl rofl
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

OSLO BOMBED, PEOPLE KILLED IN YOUTH CAMP ATTACK - Page 2 Empty Re: OSLO BOMBED, PEOPLE KILLED IN YOUTH CAMP ATTACK

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:02 pm

That, I do not know, Lily.
It is going to be fascinating to see what comes out of the alleged murdering scumbag coward racist's trial, as he appears to have done a fair bit of ranting on the internet.
I wonder if the Christian fundamentalist alleged killer has links to similar in the UK?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:49 pm

I think she is still a member, Bonny? I wonder how she liked Panda's post. Pcorneater

I guess that more and more will be known about that scumbag in the days ahead. mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 23, 2011 10:55 pm

Yes, it will, especially as the alleged killer did not have the b*lls to kill himself before the Norwegian SWAT people got him, Lily.
There really isn't much good to be said about tomorrow's papers:

OSLO BOMBED, PEOPLE KILLED IN YOUTH CAMP ATTACK - Page 2 16036293

I personally want to know who, in the UK far Right, he was linked to.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:01 pm

bb1 wrote:I don't think she can process the fact that the killer appears to be this fine specimen of Aryan manhood, Sabot:

OSLO BOMBED, PEOPLE KILLED IN YOUTH CAMP ATTACK - Page 2 Anders_behring_breivik

Here he is posing in masonic regalia, so bang goes another of their pet theories:

OSLO BOMBED, PEOPLE KILLED IN YOUTH CAMP ATTACK - Page 2 Article-2017709-0D1F33FB00000578-704_306x512[img][/img]

Tall, blond, organic farmers are not supposed to be mass murderers according to their way of thinking; they seem to have air-brushed the likes of Heydrich out of their memories.

OSLO BOMBED, PEOPLE KILLED IN YOUTH CAMP ATTACK - Page 2 220px-Bundesarchiv_Bild_146-1969-054-16,_Reinhard_Heydrich
Does anyone see in this man what I can?
He looks like Assangel of wiki leaks

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:20 pm

OMG you are right, Tony. He does.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:23 pm

I saw it too, Tony. I thought it was only me.
I am probably making a bad job of explaining myself, but I loathe these blond 'gods' who think they are some kind of masters of the universe.
Brave Norwegian men and women fought these sh*ts in the early 1940's, and they must be aghast that another one has appeared -Quisling's name is spat on, and I am sure that the same will happen here.
I am also very, very angry that the creature who is the best-known Christian fundamentalist, Muslim-hater around here has not said a word; and that the creature who defended the Holocaust because ' Jews had the diamonds' was allowed to spout on MM.
We have all tracked the far-Right in the anti-Madeleine hate sites; we have all seen them supporting the BNP and similar trash.
We have also all seen their efforts to remove anyone who does not agree with their hate agenda from the internet - Bret's boasting about, as he wrongly thought, silencing Madeleine's Fb site has been well recorded.
The Madeleine haters are tied to the far Right; if they were not, they would not have fudge the issue and NOT condemn what happened.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:42 pm

I am also very, very angry that the creature who is the best-known Christian fundamentalist, Muslim-hater around here has not said a word; and that the creature who defended the Holocaust because ' Jews had the diamonds' was allowed to spout on MM.

He is possibly too stunned to comment at the moment. The reason being that the murderer is a mason with links to the UK far right.

As for Panda, well ........... Evil or Very Mad

The far right links that this monster has with the UK is going to be truly interesting when names are revealed.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:02 am

The far right links that this monster has with the UK is going to be truly interesting when names are revealed.
If it turns out to be the same church as you know who; there will be hell to pay! mad

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jul 24, 2011 12:18 am

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rAwp2FnRmsE

This is the video that Anders Behring Breivik posted on Youtube before he did what he did.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jul 24, 2011 2:00 am

A little more explanation about Utoya.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/07/24/world/europe/24island.html

For Campers, Island Turned Into Fatal Trap

By MICHAEL SCHWIRTZ
Published: July 23, 2011

OSLO — It has been a rite of passage for Norway’s liberal elite for decades: a summer camp set on a verdant Nordic isle called Utoya, where this week hundreds of young people gathered to meet government ministers, dive into election strategy sessions and maybe find a little summer romance.

There is more in the link.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Jul 24, 2011 9:10 am

This is from Al Jazeera; I am posting it here as it does relate to what happened in Norway:

A manifesto for a Muslim-free Europe, an Infidel-free Middle East
By Imran Khan on Sun, 07/24/2011 - 04:20.

I have just finished reading a terrifying document. It's called 2083: A European declaration of Independence.

It's full of advice for the budding Christian martyr. Handy tips on how to build bombs and make poisons; on how to use video games to hone your shooting skills.

I came across it on a far right website.

At 1511 pages long it’s a work of extreme prejudice - against Muslims predominantly.

Ultimately, the author wants a Muslim-free Europe.

The author’s name is Andrew Berwick. He datelines the document London 2011. He spent 3 years of his life writing it and clearly believes, with a passion, every single word.

The Norwegian media claim this document is written by Anders Behring Breivik, the suspect behind the brutal attacks in Norway.

At the end of the book are pictures of Breivik himself, dressed as a blond haired and blue eyed hero of the Knights Templar.

Christian crusaders, the book suggests, have returned and are alive, well and living in London.

His last diary entry is dated 22 July 2011. There seems to be little doubt that Berwick is Breivik.

I have covered extremists of all hues for a decade now. What worries me about this document is the parallels that exist between this and another document found in a Manchester, United kingdom flat in 2005.

That document was dubbed the 'al-Qaeda military manual'. It has a similar theme to the 2083 document - An infidel-free Middle East; Handy tips on bomb making, etc.

Two sides of the same coin.

Whether both documents prove to be fake or rather, authentic catalogues of destruction, the very fact they are out there is a chilling thought.

Anyone with access to an internet connection can download these guides.

When read with the right mindset someone could - and in the case of Norway, has - create havoc on innocents whose only crime it is to be in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Now, it seems like I might be trying to advocate against free speech. I'm not. Free speech is an absolute for me.

No. What worries me is the how freely this information has come to be available in our information age.

The author of 2083 document claims to have 7000 "friends" on the social networking site Facebook, all of who can get a copy of the manifesto.

Clearly for some of those 7000, it will be interesting to read. Even for me as a journalist, although I found the author’s take on events skewed and in places wrong, ultimately I couldn't stop reading it.

But for others, the messages behind the ‘al-Qaeda military manual’ and ‘2083’ are a call to arms.

On that path, as we have seen in Norway, tragedy lies.

The challenge for us who believe that violence - religious or otherwise - can never be justified, is how we stop lone figures and small cells from attacking us without destroying the very freedoms we care for.

Should these documents be somehow wiped from the web, or should they be allowed to exist? Not easy questions.

Do our governments have a solution?

And while we are on the subject, should I even be writing about the documents?

Yes, is answer to that one. As I said earlier, free speech is an absolute. And so is social cohesion. Which is just 'political speak' for "Why can't we all just get along?"

Evil will always exist in the world, but we are not born that way. Norway has shown us where years of prejudice can lead.

I write that last line knowing full well that I sound like some sort of budding Miss World...
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Jul 24, 2011 10:59 am

Shit. I thought that this mind set went out with The Crusades and The Dark Ages.

But then you only need to read MM and Havern's to know that it is alive and kicking. And don't kid yourselves that there is no comparison. The bigoted and mindless hatred is there for all to see. It is Forums like that that ferment the violence.

Free Speech? They don't even know what it means. And you can have my Free Speech if it will put an end to such horror. Free Speech is beginning to look like a right to incitement, and a trial by public opinion poll, so let's have done with this hypocricy.

Free and tolerant people have no need to demand Free Speech because they don't use their opinions to abuse others that they disagree with.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sun Jul 24, 2011 11:17 am

From CNN:

Purported manifesto from Norway terror suspect details war plan, refers to European civil war

By the CNN Wire Staff July 24, 2011 -- Updated 0941 GMT (1741 HKT)

Oslo, Norway (CNN) -- A rambling, 1,500-page manifesto purportedly written by the suspect in Friday's bloody terror attacks in Norway lays out right-wing extremist views and vows that a "European civil war" will lead to the execution of "cultural Marxists" and the banishing of Muslims.

While the title page of the document says "By Andrew Berwick," the writer later identifies himself as Anders Behring Breivik, the suspect in the Norwegian terrorist attacks.

The document, which is part political diatribe, part confessional and part action plan, details Breivik's background and his plans to commit Friday's attacks. It also contains various photos of him.

"If you are concerned about the future of Western Europe you will definitely find the information both interesting and highly relevant," the author writes, adding later that the work took him nine years to complete.

CNN could not independently verify that the document was written by Breivik. But police told the Norwegian newspaper VG that the document is "linked" to Friday's attacks.

Norwegian authorities would not confirm that the man in their custody wrote the manifesto, saying only it would be part of the ongoing investigation.

"The manifesto was released on the same day the atrocities happened," Acting National Police Chief Sveinung Sponheim told reporters Sunday.

"It's also new to us. We will look into the details of the manifesto."

Breivik is charged in an Oslo bombing and mass shooting at a political youth retreat on Utoya island, both of which left at least 92 people dead.

Geir Lippestad, who identified himself as the suspect's lawyer, told Norwegian broadcaster TV2 that Breivik believed the attacks were "horrible" but "necessary," and would explain himself in court Monday.

Norwegian authorities have not commented on a possible motive behind the terror attacks.

In the manifesto, the author vilifies Prime Minister Jens Stoltenberg and his Labour Party, which has majority control in Norway's government, accusing the party of perpetuating "cultural Marxist/multiculturalist ideals" and indoctrinating youth with those ideals. The author accuses the Labour Party of embracing those ideals and therefore allowing the "Islamification of Europe."

But a recent study refutes the author's stance.
The old saying 'if you want something done, then do it yourself' is as relevant now as it was then.
--Excerpt from manifesto