JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
KATE MCCANN takes on Public Ambassador Role  - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
KATE MCCANN takes on Public Ambassador Role  - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
KATE MCCANN takes on Public Ambassador Role  - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
KATE MCCANN takes on Public Ambassador Role  - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
KATE MCCANN takes on Public Ambassador Role  - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
KATE MCCANN takes on Public Ambassador Role  - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
KATE MCCANN takes on Public Ambassador Role  - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
KATE MCCANN takes on Public Ambassador Role  - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
KATE MCCANN takes on Public Ambassador Role  - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

KATE MCCANN takes on Public Ambassador Role

+5
crazytony
Pedro Silva
bb1
Sabot
greenink211
9 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

KATE MCCANN takes on Public Ambassador Role  - Page 3 Empty Re: KATE MCCANN takes on Public Ambassador Role

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:15 pm

They've been unspeakable today, Lily. I'd call them 'animals' but that is insulting to Mother Nature. They remind me of dirty, sick cyber-stormtroopers, with their filthy language and their filthier minds.

One good thing - even more people know what disgusting freaks they are now. Philip Schofield told one of them to take a hike earlier, to shrieks from the offended lynch mobber:

KATE MCCANN takes on Public Ambassador Role  - Page 3 Schk
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

KATE MCCANN takes on Public Ambassador Role  - Page 3 Empty Re: KATE MCCANN takes on Public Ambassador Role

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 10, 2012 8:25 pm

More delusion:

Mari Welzel ‏@umweltbuerger
MT @Katycakes1 @artsmarse when will it stop ! VERY bad move by @missingpeople loads of angry people commenting on it all over t net #McCann

Correction - the same handful of haters are ranting, raving and using obscene abuse on any site that is putting up with them for now. They have actually been COUNTED.

And in the real world, their filthy abuse has been seen by a whole new audience, who now understand just what the McCanns and others have had to put up with from the pondlife in the pro-Amaral cult.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 10, 2012 9:33 pm

If I can stop laughing long enough, here's why Textusa thinks Kate has become the public face of the charity:

Today's article in The Sun is, in our opinion, NI’s response to the “Birch Machine” attack

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

So, let me get this right.

Because some whackjob involved with the other SA whackjobs who hung around Stevo's site got his 15 minutes, a charity.....what, scrambled to make Kate McCann their figurehead?

No wonder Texusa is regarded as the best comedy turn in this part of the internet.

BTW, could someone tell him/her/it that it was all over UK television, too? Guess they rescheduled everything because of that lunatic trespassing in Robert Murat's garden.

Taxi for Textusa! alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:16 pm

Latest stunt from the anti McCanns.

Now this will be interesting.

This will be their defining moment. Just how big is this support they constantly claim is sweeping the land?

To quote myself from earlier today when I first heard about Joana Morais having the idea of a petition.

greenink211 wrote:Oh I really do wish they have such a petition set up.

It will show the world what a tiny group these FILTHY-MINDED scum are even with their dirty socks.

It will allow them to vent all their obscene hate in once place.

AND it will ALLOW THE AUTHORITIES to collect their IPs and pass them on to the police.

It will also show that no matter HOW obscene they are, no matter HOW filthy-minded they prove themselves, they are COMPLETELY INEFFECTUAL because Kate McCann will not step down on the say so of such morons, nor will the charity Missing People take notice of such obscenity.

I predicted having only read the title of the article that they would destroy their own credibility once again with their tirade of disgusting sick and very perverted abuse. YET AGAIN THEY PROVED ME COMPLETELY RIGHT ABOUT THEM.

How absolutely DESPICABLE and utterly STUPID they have made themselves look.

They have gone beyond my expectations.

They have coralled their activities into a Sack Kate FB page which I gather has got less than three hundred supporters from a combined UK/PT population of 73 million. And they still think they are screaming their filthy abuse as part of a massed majority.

And now they are playing online (easily spoofed) petition games again.

http://www.ipetitions.com/petition/kate-mccann-should-not-be-an-ambassador-for/signatures

They are so desperate to look as though their hate is mature they don't realise that these sick pathetic childish games belong in the school yard.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Zenny Tue Jul 10, 2012 10:48 pm

Where is that Paul person posting his awesome comments?

Zenny
Wise Owl
Wise Owl

Back to top Go down

Post  Zenny Wed Jul 11, 2012 1:48 am

So bitch Brown has commented too.

Criminal Profiling Topic of the Day: Kate McCann appointed Ambassador for Missing People Organization - Unfuckingbelievable!

Seriously?
I know, I know. I should be more professional than to use such bad language, but having Kate McCann be the poster woman for people who have lost children, just blows my mind. Yes, Kate surely is pretty good at making children go missing, but it is this fact alone that should disqualify her for any ambassador position connected to missing anybodies. In fact, it should make her poison to any organization seeking money and support for finding missing persons. Not only has Kate managed to lose her child due to her own poor skills at mothering, but she has squandered millions of donor dollars on crooked and incompetent private investigators who haven't unearthed a damned clue, much less the body of her own very likely very dead daughter.

What in god's name was this Missing People organization thinking? Even if they find Kate McCann a sympathetic figure, even if they believe her daughter was really abducted, even if they believe she has truly spent five years searching for her missing child, the people who run this organization have to know that a good many people think Kate McCann is guilty of child neglect, guilty of manslaughter, guilty of covering up a crime, guilty of obstructing a police investigation, and guilty of defrauding the public of money. Who chooses such a person to represent their organization? Wasn't there one person in the leadership who said, "You know, bringing Kate McCann on board might not be such a bright idea."

Of course, Kate McCann, had she any sense of decency and concern for the purpose of such an organization should have said, "I do appreciate your kind offer and your generous support of my innocence and forgiveness of my parenting "mistake" but I wouldn't want to do harm to your organization, do more damage than good, considering how many people think I am guilty of a number of crimes. They will undoubtedly attack your organization if my name were to be linked with it."

Oh, I get why Kate didn't turn down the offer; it fits with her personality.  I am not a bit surprised. If she had turned it down, I might have actually stopped to rethink my analysis of her. Guess I don't have to do that.

So, go figure. Another bizarre occurrence in the McCann saga which involves people who shouldn't be involved with them. I never was much for conspiracy theories, but with all the high level people sticking up for the McCanns and ignoring their very concerning behaviors and misdeeds, I just have to wonder why the McCanns seem to walk on British waters, don't you?

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown

July 10, 2012

Zenny
Wise Owl
Wise Owl

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Wed Jul 11, 2012 10:58 am

https://www.facebook.com/missingpeople.uk
Missing People
2 hours ago
Missing People reserves the right to remove, edit or move any posts without warning if we consider them to be disrespectful to others. Making personal or untrue remarks about someone may be illegal and comments will be removed without warning and the user blocked. This includes personal attacks on individuals.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:40 am

crazytony wrote:https://www.facebook.com/missingpeople.uk
Missing People
2 hours ago
Missing People reserves the right to remove, edit or move any posts without warning if we consider them to be disrespectful to others. Making personal or untrue remarks about someone may be illegal and comments will be removed without warning and the user blocked. This includes personal attacks on individuals.

And about time too, Tony - no-one should have to put up with obscene abuse from those bottomfeeders.

Personally, I couldn't give a flying one what Bushmeat thinks, Zenny. It's none of her business, and her opinion is about as important as the loonies who were sending hate mail at 7 am yesterday morning.

Which is, of not the slightest importance.

She's in a bad mood anyway, as Batty Birch out-ghouled her.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:50 am

Hater:

A bit farfetched I know,but I think sandra carter is kate mc and pammie is gerry.I cant understand on every forum,fb page she is on she abuses people so horribly and gets away with it.So I reckon they are the mcs.imo.

alienship alienship alienship alienship alienship
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 11, 2012 11:53 am

Hounder:

Re: Kate McCann becomes ambassador for missing people
mccannscam Today
i have been blocked from commenting on the missing persons page

Good. Why do they think normal people have to put up with them, their libel, their abuse and foul language?

And the petition is a fantastic own goal, letting the world see how few of the whackjobs there really are.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 11, 2012 12:45 pm

Oh goodie, now they are sending hatemail because they have been stopped from posting hate, libel and obscenity.

Ranting hater:

I then noticed a certain poster Pamela Gurney, who is very abusive and nasty to a great number of people and posted my thoughts that everyone has the right to an opinion without fear of being called names...I've now been blocked from your page!

Do you really think that this is the way to go about gaining support? Do you really think that all of these people, whose comments you have deleted and blocked from your page is a wise thing to do! What if I recognise a missing person from your page and now I am unable to send you a message on fb as I have been blocked from commenting?

And what if the charity knew all along that they were going to do this? What if the charity was warned about them, and pointed to the hate sites, where this hate campaign was being organised? So the charity could see for themselves the kind of sickos attacking them?

What if, by their own stupidity, the haters have revealed to the charity, the police and others, just how few of them there really are?

The charity knows all about them, and how few their numbers are. What was it, 140 at the last count? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Out of the tens of millions of normal, decent people the charity has now reached, in thanks part to Kate McCann?

Who cares what haters and ghouls think?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:08 pm

I wonder why Morais never uses this much more up-to-date photo of herself as her avatar, what with her being a Truthseeker and all?

KATE MCCANN takes on Public Ambassador Role  - Page 3 Morais2

On second thoughts, no need to answer.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Zenny Wed Jul 11, 2012 3:17 pm

bb1 wrote:I wonder why Morais never uses this much more up-to-date photo of herself as her avatar, what with her being a Truthseeker and all?

KATE MCCANN takes on Public Ambassador Role  - Page 3 Morais2

On second thoughts, no need to answer.....

The irony....

Zenny
Wise Owl
Wise Owl

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3