JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
SHOOTING AT BATMAN PREMIERE IN DENVER, 10 DEAD AND MANY INJURED EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
SHOOTING AT BATMAN PREMIERE IN DENVER, 10 DEAD AND MANY INJURED EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
SHOOTING AT BATMAN PREMIERE IN DENVER, 10 DEAD AND MANY INJURED EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
SHOOTING AT BATMAN PREMIERE IN DENVER, 10 DEAD AND MANY INJURED EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
SHOOTING AT BATMAN PREMIERE IN DENVER, 10 DEAD AND MANY INJURED EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
SHOOTING AT BATMAN PREMIERE IN DENVER, 10 DEAD AND MANY INJURED EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
SHOOTING AT BATMAN PREMIERE IN DENVER, 10 DEAD AND MANY INJURED EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
SHOOTING AT BATMAN PREMIERE IN DENVER, 10 DEAD AND MANY INJURED EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
SHOOTING AT BATMAN PREMIERE IN DENVER, 10 DEAD AND MANY INJURED EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

SHOOTING AT BATMAN PREMIERE IN DENVER, 10 DEAD AND MANY INJURED

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

SHOOTING AT BATMAN PREMIERE IN DENVER, 10 DEAD AND MANY INJURED Empty SHOOTING AT BATMAN PREMIERE IN DENVER, 10 DEAD AND MANY INJURED

Post  Lamplighter Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:24 am

As if there wasn't enough killing going on in the world, now this. LL

10 people feared dead after The Dark Knight Rises shooting in Denver
Two gunmen are believed to have killed ten cinema-goers at a midnight screening of The Dark Knight Rises in Denver, Colorado, after opening fire and setting off tear gas.

The shooting took place at the premiere of the new Batman movie at the Century Theater in the Aurora Mall.
Reports from local radio describe a man in a gas mask opening fire in the cinema theatre and setting off what may have been a tear gas bomb.
It is understood the two gunmen, who were said to be wearing body armour, attacked separate midnight screenings of The Dark Knight Rises within the same cinema complex.
Up to 40 people are said to have been wounded. One of two suspected gunmen has been taken into police custody. The search continues to apprehend the other suspect.
Brenda Stuart, of 850 KOA Radio, said the victims were shot dead but that there may also have been an explosion.
Police are currently searching for a second explosive device at the cinema.
The gunmen are thought to have launched their attack just as trailers before the film had had finished. They launched tear gas and then in the confusion opened fire on movie fans.
It was reported that one of the gunmen fled the scene in a vehicle with tinted windows.
The attack happened in the Denver suburb of Aurora. Ms Stuart told Sky News: 'A lot of people thought the gunshots were part of the movie. Then bullets started flying.'
Aurora police spokeswoman Cassidee Carlson said: 'The scene is still very active and we have little information for release at this time.'
Nicole Williams, a spokeswoman at the Swedish Medical Centre in the town, said two people injured at the cinema had arrived at the hospital in critical condition.
Eyewitness Paul Otermat, who was in the cinema where one of the attacks took place, said the gunman came through the emergency exit, threw a tear gas canister and then opened fire.
'There were children at that show,' he told Sky News. 'It was really crazy. He just walked in pretty casually. He just started firing. We waited til there was a lull in the firing, then we crawled out of there.
'A lot of people just dropped to the floor, a lot of people made a mad dash to the exits.'
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

SHOOTING AT BATMAN PREMIERE IN DENVER, 10 DEAD AND MANY INJURED Empty Re: SHOOTING AT BATMAN PREMIERE IN DENVER, 10 DEAD AND MANY INJURED

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:31 am

Snap, LL, I was just reading the same story here:

http://news.sky.com/story/962756/ten-shot-dead-at-batman-film-premiere

and the death toll is still rising.

Ghastly. I can't imagine what kind of coward slaughters helpless people at the movies. But then, I couldn't imagine what kind of coward slaughtered young people on Norwegian islands, either.

I hope the US police capture the scum without any further loss of life except possibly the scums'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

SHOOTING AT BATMAN PREMIERE IN DENVER, 10 DEAD AND MANY INJURED Empty Re: SHOOTING AT BATMAN PREMIERE IN DENVER, 10 DEAD AND MANY INJURED

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:57 am

Yes, you´re right bb1.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:03 am

Latest is 10 died in the cinema, 4 later in hospital, at least 50 injured. A suspect is in custody. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:05 am

I just checked, and it seems Colorado has the death penalty. I am not getting into a debate about the death penalty, but assuming the killers are taken alive, they most certainly will get a bit more than 25 years in a nice, liberal Norwegian prison, as may happen with Breivik.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:28 am

bb1 wrote:I just checked, and it seems Colorado has the death penalty. I am not getting into a debate about the death penalty, but assuming the killers are taken alive, they most certainly will get a bit more than 25 years in a nice, liberal Norwegian prison, as may happen with Breivik.

It seems the fella they caught was wearing a bullet proof vest and carrying a rifle/shotgun, plus at least one more gun. I understand many firearms etc were found at his house.

The verdict is still out on Breivick, he wants prison, most people want mental hospital where he will never get out. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 20, 2012 11:45 am

I wonder which band of whackjobs these will turn out to belong to? Home-grown terrorists? White Supremacists who didn't like the title of the movie?

Whatever the case, I doubt if any future court will be facing the Norwegian dilemma.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Jul 20, 2012 12:15 pm

Latest is that he told the police there were bombs etc in his apartment. He is reported to be white and in his early 20s. There was mention of quite a few children being hurt and maybe killed. LL

ETA: There is a 3 month old baby and a six year old child mentioned, the baby is doing well, no news on the child so far. Besides the shooting and the tear gas, there may well have also been a scrap metal pepper bomb; waiting on more info, but a patient is on their way to the Medical Facility where they have been warned of shrapnel wounds..
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:25 pm

Revised figures - 12 dead, 38 injured, some of whom are in very critical condition; the police fear the death total may rise. LL

Last edited by Lamplighter on Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Jul 20, 2012 1:51 pm

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:03 pm

Just horrible.

There seem to be too many stories flying around just now to see what was behind this; it will be no consolation to the victims if he turns out to be another lone whackjob.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:24 pm

You are never going to believe this - just popped down to the kitchen for ice-cream, came back and there is PAT 'GOB ON WHEELS' Brown pontificating on the suspect, his motive, his desire for notoriety, blah, blah, blah! How can you 'profile' ie make wild assumptions about anyone when you have never see his pic, heard him speak? He's in police purdah, FFS!! Put me off my treat!! LL Eek vomit
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:29 pm

Oh FFS! No doubt she will claim he is having a 'mid-life' crisis, like she did with the others. Has that bl**dy woman no respect whatsoever for the people who have lost loved ones, been injured themselves?

On second thoughts, no need to answer.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Jul 20, 2012 2:36 pm

I ate the ice-cream, nearly choking as she said this could be 'bigger than Columbine', a remark which is very insensitive as Aurora is only 2o miles away from Columbine. Her last 'book' went down the pan so now she's looking for a new angle. LL Eek

ETA:
Pat Brown CNN: "teenage psychopaths get inspired by [video games] and want to make it real" describing Batman suspect, who is in his 20s

He's 24, FFS, not a teenager!

The shooter, identified by US media as 24-year-old James Holmes, was arrested at the rear of the theater, police said.
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 20, 2012 3:26 pm

Disgusting woman. Yet again, she's just about wetting herself with excitement over other people's anguish.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Jul 20, 2012 5:32 pm

Hey pat brown, I have a question for you: what type of reaction would you had, if your relatives were there when it happened? You should think about this, instead of making stupid comments, but this type of comments is what to expect from a disgusting person like you. Know this pat brown: you stink, shut your mouth. Your nasty comments are neither nor welcome.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 20, 2012 6:14 pm

She's disgusting, exploiting yet another tragedy. She needs to shut her damned mouth and let the REAL police, and the FBI, do their work.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 20, 2012 7:24 pm

The local police chief has just been on TV, REFUSING to speculate about the alleged killer's motives, etc. All the people directly concerned with, and affected by, this dreadful event are being reticent, dignified, and considerate of the victims and their families.

Pity Brown couldn't try copying them just for once, instead of doing her usual rent-a-gob act.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 20, 2012 9:14 pm

The little known about the alleged killer so far, would appear to bear little resemblance to that woman's 'profile':

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2012/07/20/grad-school-dropout-horrific-attack-came-out-nowhere/

Not least him not being a teenager.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:36 pm

I agree with you bb1, you´re right.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 20, 2012 10:44 pm

SHOOTING AT BATMAN PREMIERE IN DENVER, 10 DEAD AND MANY INJURED Tiomes-1-329x437

That woman has disgusted me all over again, Pedro. She has NO respect whatsoever for innocent people caught up in these things.

The REAL police had not got into his apartment; people were fighting for their lives, the REAL police refused to speculate about his motives - and Bigmouth thinks she is entitled to inflict her rent-a-gob cod psychology on people.

Is there ANYTHING she won't do to get her face on TV? Is there ANY tragedy so awful, she won't exploit it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:07 am

You had better be sitting down when you read this, and the comments ate the end. LL

Criminal Profiler On MSNBC Compares Colorado Massacre To ‘How A Girl Plans For Her Wedding’

by Noah Rothman | 3:45 pm, July 20th, 2012

On MSNBC’s The Cycle, criminal profiler Pat Brown compared the preparation that goes into an atrocity like the mass murder in Colorado early Friday morning to how a girl plans for her wedding. She also compared mass killers like the Dark Knight shooter to an actor walking out on stage. Brown had appeared on CNN earlier on Friday and linked the violence in Colorado to the excessive playing of video games.

Brown said that she believed that killers like Norway’s Anders Brevik, Ft. Hood shooter Maj. Malik Hassan and Oklahoma bomber Timothy McVeigh were psychopathic and had no political motives to their actions.

“Oklahoma City bombing – I mean, really was it against the government or really was it someone who just wanted to do something amazing,” asked Brown. “The Ft. Hood shooter – which some people think was a terrorist attack. I do not. I think he was just some midlife crisis guy who wanted to say ‘you’ve ignored me all these years. I’m going to go out and shoot all my mates. Oh, yeah, but ‘Allahu Akbar.’ Ha. I’m really a terrorist.”

When Krystal Ball asked about the amount of attention an aspiring mass killer pays to those who have already committed mass killings in the past, Brown compared the level of preparation that goes into planning an attack of the magnitude of the Colorado shooting to a wedding.

She said that aspiring mass murders spend a lot of time fantasizing about the event and planning out the particulars. “You know what it is – it’s kind of a strange comparison – but it’s like a wedding,” said Brown.

“You know how a girl plans for her wedding,” asked Brown. “Oh, my God. All year long, she looks at all the wedding books. She gets all the clothing done. She looks at all the venues she can go to – how she walks down the aisle. She probably goes and watches all those wedding programs on television. So, she really fantasizes about this until the big day comes. This is all this guy is doing. It’s his own little wedding with the world.

Continuing with the analogy, Ball asked Brown for her impression of how calm the alleged shooter, James Holmes, was reported to be and asked if it is common for a shooter to be that calm whereas a bride tends not to be calm.

“Theoretically, most brides are not psychopaths, but I’ll bettcha your psychopathic brides can walk down the aisle just like this,” said Brown mimicking a thousand yard stare and laughing. She also compared the killer to an actor walking out on stage.

Here's the link, as there is a video of the interview.
http://www.mediaite.com/tv/criminal-profiler-on-msnbc-compares-colorado-massacre-to-how-a-girl-plans-for-her-wedding/
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:25 am

There's a very unpleasant undertone to that, IMO, LL - she is almost admiring the act. She certainly trivialises what these killers do.

A similar thought struck me when I was reading Tony's blog:

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/if-i-watch-hardys-video.html

with Spudgun 'snap your neck' Hardy revealing that obscene scenarios play in his head.

I suspect a lot of the haters are borderline sociopaths, or are capable of carrying out atrocities against a world that isn't interested in them.

“Theoretically, most brides are not psychopaths, but I’ll bettcha your psychopathic brides can walk down the aisle just like this,” said Brown mimicking a thousand yard stare and laughing.

She's totally off her head, coming out with offensive and sick crap like that.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:42 am

So, she thinks Breivik wasn't politically motivated? That remark shows how utterly stupid she is; he makes a right-wing salute, he writes a rambling thesis on why he feels as he does - since when has the idea that all Muslims are evil and Norway must become a white Aryan state not been political? How can she say he is non-political when he spout the same sentiments as Hitler, who definitely was political and whose Mein Kampf was a political statement? LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Jul 21, 2012 9:46 am

bb1 wrote:There's a very unpleasant undertone to that, IMO, LL - she is almost admiring the act. She certainly trivialises what these killers do.

A similar thought struck me when I was reading Tony's blog:

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.co.uk/2012/07/if-i-watch-hardys-video.html

with Spudgun 'snap your neck' Hardy revealing that obscene scenarios play in his head.

I suspect a lot of the haters are borderline sociopaths, or are capable of carrying out atrocities against a world that isn't interested in them.

“Theoretically, most brides are not psychopaths, but I’ll bettcha your psychopathic brides can walk down the aisle just like this,” said Brown mimicking a thousand yard stare and laughing.

She's totally off her head, coming out with offensive and sick crap like that.
I remember her profile of the Fort Hood killer Nidal Hasan. She said he wasn't linked to terrorism. Turns out he was following orders directly from Al-Qaeda

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next