JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Passenger jumps from the airplane at the time of takeoff  EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Passenger jumps from the airplane at the time of takeoff  EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Passenger jumps from the airplane at the time of takeoff  EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Passenger jumps from the airplane at the time of takeoff  EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Passenger jumps from the airplane at the time of takeoff  EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Passenger jumps from the airplane at the time of takeoff  EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Passenger jumps from the airplane at the time of takeoff  EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Passenger jumps from the airplane at the time of takeoff  EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Passenger jumps from the airplane at the time of takeoff  EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Passenger jumps from the airplane at the time of takeoff

3 posters

Go down

Passenger jumps from the airplane at the time of takeoff  Empty Passenger jumps from the airplane at the time of takeoff

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:42 pm

My friends, this was taken from Jornal de Notícias newspaper:

http://www.jn.pt/PaginaInicial/Mundo/Interior.aspx?content_id=2704689

Passenger jumps from the airplane at the time of takeoff

A man opened the emergency door of a plane of Air Asia and jumped onto the runway when the aircraft was preparing for takeoff from the airport in Miri, Malaysia.

The pilot managed to abort the maneuver in time, but passengers suffered a big scare.

The incident occurred on Friday at the airport in Miri, Sarawak state, at the time an Air Asia Airbus, to meet the flight AK 5187, left for Kuala Lumpur, the Malaysian capital.

According to a passenger when the plane was about to take off, the man opened an emergency door and suddenly jumped onto the track.

The pilot managed to stop takeoff, causing no damage or injuries.

However, passengers lived moments of panic. The man, who had about 25 years, was not injured and was arrested by the authorities.

It is unknown what would have led him to take this attitude.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Passenger jumps from the airplane at the time of takeoff  Empty Re: Passenger jumps from the airplane at the time of takeoff

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 05, 2012 1:50 pm

Sounds like he had a very bad panic attack?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Passenger jumps from the airplane at the time of takeoff  Empty Re: Passenger jumps from the airplane at the time of takeoff

Post  Sabot Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:36 pm

I can empathise with that. Ten large Gins have been known to get me on board, but I am instantly sober the minute the engines rev up. Jesus, I feel ill just thinking about it.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:40 pm

I can sympathize. I once had a panic attack on a plane which was stuck on a Spanish runway for hours because of some air traffic controllers' strike.

This being in more civilised times, the crew stuck me on the steps and fed me brandy to 'calm my nerves' until the pilot yelled that we were taking off NOW. I got bundled back into my seat too quickly to have time to panic.

Good flight, that was biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Aug 05, 2012 2:46 pm

Why don't they carry parachutes? That's what I want to know.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:59 pm

we don´t know if he had a panic attack or just entered in the plane to satisfy this desire for experiencing his attitude, or if it is a person mentally disturbed. Anyway, his attitude was a wrong attitude, which showed no concern for those inside the plane. Certainly that police will force him to tell the motive behind his reckless attitude.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:06 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:we don´t know if he had a panic attack or just entered in the plane to satisfy this desire for experiencing his attitude, or if it is a person mentally disturbed. Anyway, his attitude was a wrong attitude, which showed no concern for those inside the plane. Certainly that police will force him to tell the motive behind his reckless attitude.

If he is anything like me, Pedro, he was just plain terrified. Many times I have nearly jumped off a plane before it left the ground. My children even refused to fly with me anymore. In the end I just stopped flying.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 05, 2012 5:25 pm

Speaking as one who DID get off a plane - not because I thought we were all going to die, but because I simply could not bear the heat and claustrophobia a second longer - when that kind of feeling comes over you, you just aren't thinking straight.

I didn't enjoy flying, especially in jets - it was always reassuring to be able to see the propellers going round.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down