JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
What Scotland Yard  REALLY said to Bennett EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
What Scotland Yard  REALLY said to Bennett EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
What Scotland Yard  REALLY said to Bennett EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
What Scotland Yard  REALLY said to Bennett EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
What Scotland Yard  REALLY said to Bennett EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
What Scotland Yard  REALLY said to Bennett EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
What Scotland Yard  REALLY said to Bennett EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
What Scotland Yard  REALLY said to Bennett EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
What Scotland Yard  REALLY said to Bennett EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

What Scotland Yard REALLY said to Bennett

+2
sans_souci
bb1
6 posters

Go down

What Scotland Yard  REALLY said to Bennett Empty What Scotland Yard REALLY said to Bennett

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:29 pm

Much high-fiving going on in certain quarters, as the story is being spun that New Scotland Yard is taking his nonsense seriously.
Best people look at what was actually said:

What Scotland Yard  REALLY said to Bennett Nsy

lf the Madeleine Foundation holds 'evidence'

The word 'evidence' is in quotes because they know perfectly well all Bennett has is rubbish from the 'researchers' and 'profilers'.

It is polite for, Please, send it in, we like a good laugh in the police canteen.

http://www.madeleinefoundation.org.uk/

Last edited by bb1 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

What Scotland Yard  REALLY said to Bennett Empty Re: What Scotland Yard REALLY said to Bennett

Post  sans_souci Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:30 pm

Rarely have I seen such naked sarcasm so elegantly phrased. Brilliant.

sans_souci
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

What Scotland Yard  REALLY said to Bennett Empty Re: What Scotland Yard REALLY said to Bennett

Post  Sabot Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:35 pm

Gosh. I missed the quote marks. That is really funny in an understated fashion.

I feel much better now that I have seen that. Not that I was feeling bad to begin with.
I am just a bit fed up with this whinging moron and his endless drivel.

Actually, I hope he has been with holding evidence, well, sort of hope, if you know what I mean. They will throw the book at him if he has.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jul 26, 2011 2:38 pm

sans_souci wrote:Rarely have I seen such naked sarcasm so elegantly phrased. Brilliant.

Tis a pity they couldn't put it into words of one syllable.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:47 pm

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/?zx=bd7d5ff2f7285e1a

NSY not very happy about their mail being all over the internet, Tony?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:00 pm

bb1 wrote:http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/?zx=bd7d5ff2f7285e1a

NSY not very happy about their mail being all over the internet, Tony?
That Would Be A Very Firm No, Bonny.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 26, 2011 4:06 pm

Ah well, they will know better than to trust Bennett, won't they?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:30 pm

Perhaps now NSY could sue TB for reveal the content in the internet.

In my opinion, TB revealed the content of NSY letter to him, with the sick purpose we all know.

The fact of TB revealed the letter, is another proof of TB´s insanity.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:44 pm

It has proven to Scotland Yard that he simply is not to be trusted, Pedro.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:48 pm

bb1 wrote:It has proven to Scotland Yard that he simply is not to be trusted, Pedro.
Comes to something when a member of your UK Parliament downloads the letter from my blog. Wouldn't Scotland Yard send them a copy?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:52 pm

Probably, if they were asked, Tony - but I doubt if Scotland Yard expected their normal confidentiality to be breached so spectacularly by Bennett. Thankfully, by posting it, Bennett has wrecked the little chance he had of gaining any input at all; he has demonstrated to Scotland Yard that he simply cannot be trusted.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:53 pm

You have to laugh, don't you. Bennett really is his own worst enemy. This is all about attention seeking. "Look at me. Aren't I clever. I know how to deal with common policemen."
Of course they won't trust him. They know that everything they put in writing, or any conversation they have with him will be plastered all over The Internet.

Someone will have to do something about him one day. Let it be sooooon.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:54 pm

bb1 wrote:Probably, if they were asked, Tony - but I doubt if Scotland Yard expected their normal confidentiality to be breached so spectacularly by Bennett. Thankfully, by posting it, Bennett has wrecked the little chance he had of gaining any input at all; he has demonstrated to Scotland Yard that he simply cannot be trusted.
True, I hadn't looked at it that way, Bonny.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:02 pm

How can they have anything to do with him after that, Tony? It is absolutely taboo in the UK for non-police officers to publicise any info about an ongoing investigation.
The police do make statements themselves, obviously, but for anyone else - totally taboo to reveal information given in confidence.
I would think that from now on, the 'researchers' will get the sex and travel option. Politely, of course.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Maggs Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:48 pm

bb1 wrote:Much high-fiving going on in certain quarters, as the story is being spun that New Scotland Yard is taking his nonsense seriously.
Best people look at what was actually said:

What Scotland Yard  REALLY said to Bennett Nsy

lf the Madeleine Foundation holds 'evidence'

The word 'evidence' is in quotes because they know perfectly well all Bennett has is rubbish from the 'researchers' and 'profilers'.

It is polite for, Please, send it in, we like a good laugh in the police canteen.

http://www.madeleinefoundation.org.uk/

Bennetts email he sent out yresterday with his selective quotes rather differs from what Andy Redwood actually said, don't you think?

Kiss this bottomsup Bennett you lying wimp!

----Original Message----

Date: 25/07/2011 20:25

To: <ajsbennett@btinternet.com>

Subj: News from The Madeleine Foundation: SCOTLAND YARD REVIEW

Dear all

re MADELEINE MCCANN

We have today had a formal reply from the Madeleine McCann Scotland Yard Review Team to our letter asking for clarification of their terms of reference - and asking specifically if they are prepared to look at evidence which does NOT support the abduction claim of the McCanns.

And it's good news.

You can read our letter to Scotland Yard dated 11 July 2011 here:

http://bit.ly/nAJYow

and Scotland Yard's reply from Detective Chief Inspector Redwood here:

http://tinyurl.com/3f7pbj9

The crucial bits of the letter are the statements that, and I quote:

"The investigative review will encompass ALL INVESTIGATIONS THAT HAVE BEEN CONDUCTED..."
and "Please BY ALL MEANS forward 'evidence' which you believe will assist this process..."

and"Any material submitted will be subject to assessment and review".

In the light of those comments I would suggest that ANYONE who considers they have evidence of any kind, even circumstantial evidence, that Madeleine McCann was NOT abducted, then they should write to DCI Andy Redwood at:

SCD1

Homicide and Serious Crime Command

Room 3.30

1st Floor

Belgravia Police Station

202-206 Buckingham Palace Road

LONDON

SW1W 9SX

Please be specific about what your evidence is, give sources if you can, suggest possible new lines of enquiry if possible, and always make any lettters polite, courteous and to the point.

From The Madeleine Foundation Committee

Monday 25 July 2011 9pm
Maggs
Maggs
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:10 pm

More delusions from Comb of the Yard:

When the SY Review might become an SY investigation
Tony Bennett Today at 8:07 am

Zelina wrote:
I'm very confused about this whole process. I don't even understand the scope of this and the possible consequences. Say for instance that they question the parents and Tapas friends regarding the timeline inconsistencies and one of them cracks and reveals they have previously told lies. What can happen after that? Can anyone be charged with anything? Is there a crime like obstruction of justice in Portugal? Would they have to re-open the Portuguese enquiry for any action to follow?

Good questions.

First of all, this is a REVIEW, similar to what is called a 'cold case review'. Essentially this means a group of officers trawling through thousands of documents and looking for possible new leads and lines of enquiry.

If there is evidence of a crime having been committed by one or more individuals, then the status of the review would change from REVIEW to INVESTIGATION - and, yes, that could lead to ARRESTS.

It is my understanding that as Madeleine McCann is British and all the Tapas group are British and as some of the alleged offences occurred in Britain that IF they have collectively covered up the death of Madeleine in Praia da Luz they could be charged under British law with a whole raft of offences:

* causing or allowing the death of a child (McCanns)

* hiding a body and preventing an inquest (McCanns)

* interfering with or prverting the course of justice - or conspiracy to interfere with or pervert the course of justice (McCanns, Tapas friends, and anyone else involved in the cover-up)

* conspiracy to obtain a pecuniary advantage by deception (all those involved in setting up and running the Fund)

* interference with witnesses (Brian Kennedy).

I think Cameron, Sir Paul Stephenson, and the McCann Team hoped that the Review would merely be an excuse to lambast the Portuguese Police once again for their incompetence, and announce that the Portuguese Police had lamentably failed to follow up potential 'sightings' of Madeleine, therefore giving the McCanns' narrative the official backing of Scotland Yard.
Those of us who believe the evidence strongly suggests that Madeleine McCann died in Apartment G5A have, I believe, a solem duty to explain this to DCI Andy Redwood and his colleagues.

Yeah, just you nutjobs do that thing....keeps you out of harm's way.

Meanwhile, in the real world....NSA are using PROPER translations of the police files, not the dodgy translations with important sections missing, not the deliberate mistranslations of key words ...

A perfect example being 'parents' deliberately changed to 'fathers' by pitchforker translators.

Another perfect example being 'finger' changed to 'hand' by pitchforker translators in the Portuguese forensic reports.

They will will also be reading the review of Gonc's mess by senior members of the PJ - you know, the one the pitchforkers like to pretend doesn't exist.

The one which contains these remarks about the Wonderdogs, from senior members of the PJ:

If the dog is trained to react when he detects what he is looking for, why, in most of the cases, we see the dog passing more than once by that place in an uninterested way, until he finally signals the place where he had already passed several times'

On one of the films, it's possible to see that 'Eddie' sniffs Madeleine's cuddle cat, more than once, bites it, throws it into the air and only after the toy is hidden does he 'mark' it (page 2099). Whys didn't he signal it when he sniffs it on the first time'

Funny how the pitchforkers never mention that senior members of the PJ weren't happy with the Wonderdogs, what with there not being any evidence to justify their antics?

That's the sort of thing NSY will be looking at, not a load of trash from conspiraloon haters.

Have a nice day.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:16 pm

They ALWAYS ignore this, Jayelles:

http://themaddiecasefiles.com/topic1170.html

ANALYSIS REPORT OF THE FIRST 11 VOLUMES OF THE INQUIRY (pages 1-3004) Central Department of Criminal Investigation, February, 5th, 2008

by senior PJ officers.

They have minor niggles, which is understandable, BUT - they found no smoking gun, no 'secret' evidence, no Aces up Sleeves.

They had no illusions about the Wonderdogs:

This summarized description raises a question that we would like to see answered: could the dog be 'marking' not the odours emanated from a cadaver, directly or indirectly (by contagious), but from blood in putrefaction'

These dogs are means for obtaining proof but they cannot be used as proof. They must be taken as instruments. Any vestige, even invisible to the eye, recovered with the use of these dogs, has to be subjected to forensic exam on a credited laboratory.

And as we know, they found - nothing.

Inconsistencies?

From the analysis no noticeable discrepancies can be found from the depositions made by the intervenients, and also between those statements and other elements to which they were compared, namely, the registries of the crèches entrances and exits of the children, registries of the tennis classes and phone calls.

Which why all that guff from Santakiki and the rest of the pretendy 'researchers' goes straight into police rubbish bins.

There surely has to come a point when the pitchforkers face the fact that Madeleine McCann was abducted? It is actually irrelevant what they - or anyone - think of her parents; it is Madeleine McCann who counts. If they care as much about Madeleine as they pretend to, they will cease trying to meddle in efforts to find her.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down