JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Moors murderer Brady reveals victim's location EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Moors murderer Brady reveals victim's location EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Moors murderer Brady reveals victim's location EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Moors murderer Brady reveals victim's location EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Moors murderer Brady reveals victim's location EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Moors murderer Brady reveals victim's location EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Moors murderer Brady reveals victim's location EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Moors murderer Brady reveals victim's location EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Moors murderer Brady reveals victim's location EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Moors murderer Brady reveals victim's location

4 posters

Go down

Moors murderer Brady reveals victim's location Empty Moors murderer Brady reveals victim's location

Post  Lamplighter Fri Aug 17, 2012 7:26 am

Moors murderer Brady reveals victim's location - reports
Reuters – 4 hours ago

LONDON (Reuters) - One of Britain's infamous Moors Murderers, Ian Brady, has revealed information about where one of his young victims is buried, British media reported on Friday.
Brady disclosed the whereabouts of 12-year-old Keith Bennett, the only body never found, to a long-term visitor to the psychiatric hospital where he is serving his life sentence, reports said.
A 49-year-old woman had been arrested in South Wales on suspicion of preventing the burial of a body without lawful exercise, according to reports, citing police. The reports did not specify whether the woman and the visitor at the hospital were the same person.
Brady and his accomplice Myra Hindley are known as the Moors Murderers for murdering five children between 1963 and 1965.
They kidnapped, sexually tortured and murdered the children, whose bodies were buried on Saddleworth Moor near Manchester, England.
Winnie Johnson, 78, the mother of the young victim kidnapped and killed by Brady and Hindley in 1964, has battled for 47 years to lay her son to rest.
In July, she pleaded with Brady to tell her where her son was buried as she fears she may soon die from cancer.
Brady, 74, was jailed for life in 1966 for the murders of three children. Hindley, who died in prison in November 2002, aged 60, was given a life sentence for the murders of two children.
In 1987, the pair admitted killing Keith Bennett and another 16-year-old girl.
For the sake of his mother and family I hope this is not just another cruel trick on his part. I notice on twitter that the antis are likening Winnie Johnson to Kate McCann and banging on about how Winnie searched for many years, whereas Kate didn't. Have any of then an inkling of how big Saddleworth Moor is? The police were sure a long time ago that Keith is buried there, as were the rest of the children the Moors Murderers killed. An idea, how about the Birch creature brings his machine to the Moor and search for bodies? A more worthy cause than trying to prove a body is buried in Murat's garden; at least we know there are childrens' bodies on the Moor, but exactly how many is still unknown. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Moors murderer Brady reveals victim's location Empty Re: Moors murderer Brady reveals victim's location

Post  Lamplighter Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:19 am

Police probe 'Moors murder letter'
Press Association – 8 minutes ago

Police are investigating whether Moors Murderer Ian Brady has written a letter to be opened on his death revealing the location of Keith Bennett's body.
But Martin Bottomley, head of investigative review of Greater Manchester Police's major and cold case crime unit, said: "We do not know if this is true or simply a ruse."
Police launched their investigation after Brady's mental health advocate told a Channel 4 documentary that he gave her a sealed envelope to pass to Winnie Johnson, the mother of his 12-year-old victim Keith Bennett, in the event of his death.
Jackie Powell, 49, who was appointed Brady's mental health advocate in 1999, was detained in south Wales on suspicion of preventing the burial of a body without lawful exercise. But detectives examining documents seized from Ms Powell's home have so far found no evidence to suggest Brady disclosed the location of Keith's body. And Ms Powell has since been released on bail pending further inquiries.
Mr Bottomley said in a statement: "We have been, and always will be, open to pursuing any new lines of inquiry that arise from significant scientific advances or credible and actionable information. I want to be explicitly clear about this: Ian Brady has not revealed to police the location of Keith's body.
"What we are looking at is the possibility, and at this stage it is only a possibility, that he has written a letter to Keith's mum Winnie Johnson which was not to be opened until after his death. We do not know if this is true or simply a ruse but we clearly have a duty to investigate such information on behalf of Keith's family."
Brady has always refused to disclose the location of Keith's body. His refusal has caused constant heartache for Keith's mother, who has cancer and recently appealed to him to break his silence before she died.
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Moors murderer Brady reveals victim's location Empty Re: Moors murderer Brady reveals victim's location

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:34 am

I can't help suspecting a final bit of tormenting and taunting, LL. Time will tell.

And I wish those sickos would STOP IT. This business of trying to make everything about the McCanns is insulting and disrespectful.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:50 am

bb1 wrote:I can't help suspecting a final bit of tormenting and taunting, LL. Time will tell.

And I wish those sickos would STOP IT. This business of trying to make everything about the McCanns is insulting and disrespectful.
Working on the assumption that he may well outlive the mother, I think it may well be some kind of torture. Once she is dead, the letter can be destroyed and no-one will ever know where the boy is buried. Let's face it, the police have been over Saddleworth Moor many, many times and nothing has been found; I cannot, after such a long time and in the present financial climate, anyone other than a private individual digging the whole area up. But the ghouls latch on to any missing child just to smear the McCanns - which is simply ridiculous; how can you blame the not yet born for the sadistic murder of a child? The murders were 1963-65, Kate was born in 1967 and I think Gerry is younger than she is. But they will find a way. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:54 am

Meanwhile Channel 4, which commissioned the documentary 'Ian Brady: Endgames of a Psychopath', has released this transcript on an interview with Brady's legal advocate Jackie Powell.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2189569/Moors-murderer-Ian-Brady-reveals-whereabouts-12-year-old-victim.html#ixzz23n9gvflM

I'll be giving that a miss - shame on C4.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:38 am

criminals like this Ian Brady don´t deserve legal advocates. punish that legal advocate very hard.

it should be expelled from that lawyers´s association, also spend years in jail.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:49 am

He is entitled to legal representation, Pedro - but whether she is entitled to withhold information that may finally lead to the recovery of Keith's remains is another matter entirely.

She should be ashamed of herself; the whole of the UK knows his mother is approaching the end of her life, and desperately wants her son laid to rest in dignity before she herself dies.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 17, 2012 10:55 am

It would seem she didn't have the right to withhold it, as she's now been arrested:

Moors murderer Ian Brady's mental health advocate has been arrested for allegedly failing to reveal information about where one of his child victims is buried.

Jackie Powell, 49, was held at her home in South Wales on suspicion of preventing the burial of a body.

More at:

http://news.sky.com/story/973567/brady-advocate-arrested-over-victims-grave
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Aug 17, 2012 11:45 am

bb1, I know you´re right, but, if I were a lawyer, I could never defend a criminal like Ian Brady.

This I don´t understand:

why need a lawyer if Ian Brady´s crimes speaks for himself. his crimes are proved.

He is arrested for life / life sentence, so, I don´t see the need of legal representation for brady.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:05 pm

I know, it's not something I could do, Pedro, but it protects the innocent, as well as the guilty - you can't have kangaroo courts deciding these things.

But - it's a big jump from making sure the law is applied, to actively meddling with a murder case. If it is proven that she's done that, I hope she joins her client behind bars.

I cannot understand these morons who get emotionally involved with the likes of him. Hindley had assorted do-gooders campaigning to get her out of jail, they believed her when she said she hadn't been actively involved in the murders.

She eventually confessed that she was just as guilty as him, but some of them still felt sorry for her.

If ever people deserved the death penalty, those two did - BUT, she died a prisoner, and he will, too. It was almost a worse punishment to keep the pair of them locked up till their natural deaths - Hindley in particular was forever scheming to get out.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:16 pm

More about it here - it is looking like another of Brady's sick games:

Police fear Brady's letter to Keith Bennett's mother is just another 'ruse' as officers examine documents taken from arrested confidante's house

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2189569/Moors-murderer-Ian-Brady-reveals-whereabouts-12-year-old-victim.html#ixzz23nj85IAE
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:41 pm

Have you read this bit in the Daily Mail article? Small world.....

But Mrs Johnson's solicitor David Kirwan said the development should be taken seriously and could bring some relief to Keith's mother

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2189569/Moors-murderer-Ian-Brady-reveals-whereabouts-12-year-old-victim.html#ixzz23npeWoOY
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Fri Aug 17, 2012 12:56 pm

Yes, you´re right bb1.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:47 pm

Moors murderer Brady reveals victim's location Expessss-real-scoop-1-329x437
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:52 am

I am very, very saddened - and angry - to have to say that news is just coming through that Winnie Johnson, Keith's mother, has died.

ON HER VERY LAST DAY ON EARTH THAT....THING...BRADY MANAGED TO TORMENT HER
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:57 am

Moors murderer Brady reveals victim's location Article-2189569-14953A4D000005DC-259_306x423

Tragic: Winnie Johnson, mother of missing Keith Bennett, on Saddleworth Moor where her son is believed to be buried. She died this morning after battling cancer

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2189569/BREAKING-NEWS-Mother-moors-murder-victim-Keith-Bennett-dies-day-police-search-Ian-Brady-letter-reveal-sons-grave.html#ixzz23tGNCbU1
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Aug 18, 2012 10:58 am

I'm glad she is out of her pain, Bonny.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:00 am

bb1 wrote:I am very, very saddened - and angry - to have to say that news is just coming through that Winnie Johnson, Keith's mother, has died.

ON HER VERY LAST DAY ON EARTH THAT....THING...BRADY MANAGED TO TORMENT HER
That is such sad news Sad . I hope that, if there is this 'letter', that the police immediately confiscate it and, if what is in there is correct, act on it without further delay. Lamplighter Crying or Very sad
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:05 am

There's quite a lot about it here, LL:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2189569/BREAKING-NEWS-Mother-moors-murder-victim-Keith-Bennett-dies-day-police-search-Ian-Brady-letter-reveal-sons-grave.html

It is looking like it may be just another game, and that stupid fat baggage Powell willingly played it with Brady.

The only thing that makes me marginally more cheerful is reading that Brady's life is miserable.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Aug 18, 2012 11:12 am

May Brady's life become even more miserable. mad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:38 pm

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:40 pm

Mrs. Winnie Johnson is now with her son in heaven.

Rest in peace Mrs. Winnie Johnson.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Aug 18, 2012 12:46 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:Mrs. Winnie Johnson is now with her son in heaven.

Rest in peace Mrs. Winnie Johnson.

There you go, Pedro. thumbsup
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:37 pm

The serach is going to continue. LL

Search for Keith's body to go on
Press Association – 1 hour 20 minutes ago

The family of the mother of Moors Murders victim Keith Bennett has vowed to continue the fight to find his body and give her son a Christian burial.
Winnie Johnson, 78, died in the early hours of Saturday at a hospice following a battle against cancer for a number of years.
Ian Brady, the killer of her 12-year-old son, has always refused to say where he buried him on Saddleworth Moor above Manchester despite decades of pleading from his victim's grieving mother.
She also passed away not knowing about reports on Friday that Brady may have detailed the location of the body in a supposed letter addressed to her to be opened on his death.
Brady, 74, and his partner, Myra Hindley, who died in jail in 2002 aged 60, were responsible for the murders of five youngsters in the 1960s. Most of their victims were sexually tortured before being buried on Saddleworth Moor, with Keith's body the only one yet to be found.
In a statement, Winnie's family said: "She was a much loved mother, grandmother and great-grandmother, and is survived by one younger brother.
"Winnie fought tirelessly for decades to find Keith and give him a Christian burial. Although this was not possible during her lifetime, we, her family, intend to continue this fight now for her and for Keith. We hope that the authorities and the public will support us in this."
Her lawyer John Ainley said Brady still held the key to finding the burial spot. He said: "She has died without knowing Keith's whereabouts and without the opportunity to finally put him at rest in a decent grave. It is a truly heartbreaking situation that this opportunity has now been irrevocably lost."
Martin Bottomley, head of investigative review of Greater Manchester Police's major and cold case crime unit, paid tribute to Winnie for spending the majority of her life "courageously fighting to get justice for Keith".
Her death comes amid a police investigation into whether a letter exists in which Brady apparently discloses the location of Keith's body.
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down