JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
WHY THE PJ WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT GERRY MCCANN'S 'CREDIT CARDS' EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
WHY THE PJ WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT GERRY MCCANN'S 'CREDIT CARDS' EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
WHY THE PJ WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT GERRY MCCANN'S 'CREDIT CARDS' EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
WHY THE PJ WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT GERRY MCCANN'S 'CREDIT CARDS' EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
WHY THE PJ WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT GERRY MCCANN'S 'CREDIT CARDS' EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
WHY THE PJ WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT GERRY MCCANN'S 'CREDIT CARDS' EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
WHY THE PJ WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT GERRY MCCANN'S 'CREDIT CARDS' EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
WHY THE PJ WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT GERRY MCCANN'S 'CREDIT CARDS' EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
WHY THE PJ WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT GERRY MCCANN'S 'CREDIT CARDS' EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

WHY THE PJ WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT GERRY MCCANN'S 'CREDIT CARDS'

3 posters

Go down

WHY THE PJ WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT GERRY MCCANN'S 'CREDIT CARDS' Empty WHY THE PJ WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT GERRY MCCANN'S 'CREDIT CARDS'

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:19 pm

The hounders are getting into a terrible lather about this - not that it takes much. As usual, it is safe to assume they haven't bothered to read the police files.

If they had, they would have found this email, which, if it wasn't so serious, would be funny:

http://www.mccannpjfiles.co.uk/PJ/FRANCES_KENNAH.htm

Our Ref : MLI08/210/2104
Your Ref : No 2640/2008
Date : 16th June 2008

Ms Joana Gomes Ferreira
Procuradoria-Geral Da Republica
Rue da Escola
No 140 1269-269
LISBOA
PORTUGAL

Dear Ms Ferreira

Request for mutual legal assistance relating to the disappearance of Madeleine McCann

I am writing further to my letter dated 5th March 2008 and your letters dated 14th and 27th March concerning your request for banking evidence relating to Gerald McCann.

In my letter dated 5th March 2008, I asked for clarification of the basis upon which you made the request for access to transaction Mr McCann's Mastercard credit card accounts for a 6 month period. In your letter dated 14th March 2008 you explained that the reason for the request was to enable the investigation team to identify if there were any unknown motives behind the disappearance of Madeleine or identify any individual or individuals responsible for her disappearance. I remain concerned about the basis upon which you seek evidence relating to 6 months transactions, beginning 1st April 2007 (6 weeks prior to Madeleine's disappearance).

When officers from Leicestershire Constabulary met with the Portuguese case team they were informed that the request for banking evidence arose as a result of a reported sighting of Mr McCann at a cash machine whilst talking on a mobile telephone, following Madeleine's disappearance. The Portuguese team were therefore concerned to ascertain whether the cash machine transaction and the call were related and whether they linked to Madeleine's disappearance.

As you know, in considering requests for coercive measures the Secretary of State must consider necessity and proportionality. On the basis of the information before me, the request for evidence relating to Mr McCann's Mastercard accounts for a 6 month period or, at least in the first instance, refine your request to a period immediately prior to and following the day of the alleged sighting, I would be more than happy to look at this part of the request again.

In the meantime, 4 tranches of evidence were sent to you via DHL on 9th, 16th, 23rd and 28th may 2008 and I would be grateful if you could confirm receipt.

I look forward to hearing from you

Yours sincerely

FR Kennah
Frances Kennah
Head, UK Central Authority

-----------------

When officers from Leicestershire Constabulary met with the Portuguese case team they were informed that the request for banking evidence arose as a result of a reported sighting of Mr McCann at a cash machine whilst talking on a mobile telephone, following Madeleine's disappearance. The Portuguese team were therefore concerned to ascertain whether the cash machine transaction and the call were related and whether they linked to Madeleine's disappearance.

Isn't that wince-making? Why on earth would taking at most, a couple of hundred quid out of an ATM whilst talking on a phone have anything at all to do with Madeleine's disappearance?

It's the most bizarre notion - one of many bizarre notions.

Not to mention the PJ seeming to be unaware that debit cards and credit cards are not the same thing.

I am not surprised they got turned down - or that Ms Kennah sounded so bewildered.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

WHY THE PJ WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT GERRY MCCANN'S 'CREDIT CARDS' Empty Re: WHY THE PJ WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT GERRY MCCANN'S 'CREDIT CARDS'

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 18, 2012 4:46 pm

Hounder:

Oh how I'd love to be Gerrys bank manager. Can you imagine being one of the people out there who undoubtedly could give us information we'd all love to know.

Why? What's it got to do with them? Maybe Bennett should post his bank and savings accounts so we can discuss them and pronounce on whether or not he is entitled to legal aid?

Why doesn't Gonc post his? Haven't we got a Free Speach Yuman Rite to know?

Or is that different, as usual?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

WHY THE PJ WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT GERRY MCCANN'S 'CREDIT CARDS' Empty Re: WHY THE PJ WANTED TO KNOW ABOUT GERRY MCCANN'S 'CREDIT CARDS'

Post  lily Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:13 pm

Why? What's it got to do with them? Maybe Bennett should post his bank and savings accounts so we can discuss them and pronounce on whether or not he is entitled to legal aid?

As taxpayers of Great Britain, any of the posters here are surely entitled to know how their money may be spent?

You could then talk about Bennett's financial affairs to your hearts content. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:30 pm

The whole business is stunning, really. Someone thought they saw Gerry McCann talking on a cell phone whilst taking money out of an ATM. No, they don't know where or when but they thought they did, so it must mean....what? I simply have no idea why such a mundane activity should be the cause of such feverish speculation.

I'm not surprised they got knocked back by the UK - Ms Kennah must have thought the PJ had taken leave of their senses.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:35 pm

Anyone here ever talked on a cellphone whilst using an ATM? Well, don't do it anywhere near the PJ - it seems that's enough to make you a master criminal.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Aug 18, 2012 5:59 pm

I never draw money from a Cash Machine. And I have never owned a Mobile Phone. Does that mean that I am not a Murder Suspect?

What actually happened was that The McCanns had Debit Cards, the transactions of which were by the by. If that bunch of brain dead pillocks knew anything about this then they would know the difference. You only get a Debit Card if your Credit is good.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down