JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Whales drop in on California harbour EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Whales drop in on California harbour EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Whales drop in on California harbour EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Whales drop in on California harbour EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Whales drop in on California harbour EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Whales drop in on California harbour EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Whales drop in on California harbour EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Whales drop in on California harbour EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Whales drop in on California harbour EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Whales drop in on California harbour

4 posters

Go down

Whales drop in on California harbour Empty Whales drop in on California harbour

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 21, 2012 12:53 pm

Some amazing pics here:

Stunning moment a humpback whale breached the water as he fed in the middle of a sleepy Californian fishing harbour

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2191301/A-whale-tale-Amateur-photog-captures-stunning-shots-humpbacks-feeding-California-waters-surrounded-fearless-water-revelers-enjoying-aquatic-spectacle.html#ixzz24BGV74Du

Whales drop in on California harbour Article-0-14A19757000005DC-894_964x636

Just look at that woman on the paddleboard, in the evening dress Shocked

Now, I know whales won't deliberately hurt humans (unlike the other way around mad ) but I don't think I fancy one landing on me by accident....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Whales drop in on California harbour Empty Re: Whales drop in on California harbour

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:40 pm

beautiful and amazing creatures. fabulous pictures indeed. about: "Now, I know whales won't deliberately hurt humans (unlike the other way around) but I don't think I fancy one landing on me by accident....", whales know too well how to behave with humans, without hurt them, these pictures proves it, I agree with you bb1: "unlike the other way around". certain humans should learn how to behave, with whales.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Whales drop in on California harbour Empty Re: Whales drop in on California harbour

Post  lily Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:46 pm

Beautiful pictures. I love San Luis Obispo and it is an amazing town as it is. Now even the whales love it. rofl rofl rofl

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 21, 2012 1:58 pm

It's the way everyone gaily climbed onto paddleboats, kayaks, etc., without stopping for a second to consider that one might land on them...and the woman in the party dress, as if it's the most natural thing in the world... rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:14 pm

Well, hey. This is Southern California, dude. afro
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:26 pm

lily wrote:Beautiful pictures. I love San Luis Obispo and it is an amazing town as it is. Now even the whales love it. rofl rofl rofl
As I remember, it is a lovely place. I lived down the coast the other way when I was working in LA, at San Pedro, Ports O' Call. I remember those fish dinners, bliss! LL

Last edited by Lamplighter on Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:41 pm; edited 1 time in total
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 21, 2012 2:37 pm

Do you suppose the whale went back to its pod and said, Guess what I did today, dudes? I really got those humans going.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Aug 21, 2012 3:51 pm

And the other whales said, 'Far out, Dude, did you put your toes to the nose?' rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

LL, I never cared much for San Pedro but you were not far from good places. thumbsup

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down