JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
That Blacksmith Flounce EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
That Blacksmith Flounce EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
That Blacksmith Flounce EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
That Blacksmith Flounce EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
That Blacksmith Flounce EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
That Blacksmith Flounce EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
That Blacksmith Flounce EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
That Blacksmith Flounce EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
That Blacksmith Flounce EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

That Blacksmith Flounce

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

That Blacksmith Flounce Empty That Blacksmith Flounce

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:42 pm

Who can forget smiffy flouncing off in high dudgeon with Team Gonc, but not before letting one or two unfortunate little secrets slip?

His rantings of the last few days, not to mention his, well, obsessive, salacious and sicko remarks, don't really sit well beside the flounce.

It was recorded in various places - here:

http://rosaleen-thewhistler.blogspot.co.uk/2011/02/blacksmith-bureau-admits-being-hired-to.html

It was titled:

Blacksmith Bureau - Admits Being Hired to Support Goncalo Amaral

Oops!

Saturday, 5 February 2011
Time for a change
Sent: 05 February 2011 11:47
To: (XXXXXXXXXXXXXX)
Subject: The Blacksmith Bureau

Hello.
You will note that I have deleted the Bureau. There are a number of reasons for doing so, the most important of which is that it is no longer fulfilling its purpose of assisting GA with the provision of reliable counter-information to the inadequacies of the UK media.

One issue, however, concerns you and me.

I have always accepted criticism from the supporters of the McCanns, most of whom are, while unpleasant as individuals, as sincere in their views as we are in ours, especially since the blog has never been aimed at forum members but at the neutral general reader. For some time, however, on the Joana Morais and MCF sites you have allowed, unmoderated, persistent personal attacks on me, mostly, it seems, from Portuguese posters, claiming, among other things, that I had no factual basis for my comments and that they were some sort of vendetta against GA (Goncalo Amaral ed.)or the Portuguese.

And these comments have been amplified elsewhere.You know what a good friend of Portugal I have been. You knew perfectly well that the majority of the Portuguese information I posted from beginning to end was provided by Goncalo Amaral and yourself, with subsidiary input and documentation from others, including members of the PJ, officer De Freitas and lawyers associated with the case, for example. Furthermore I remind you that before publication of recent posts I repeatedly asked for the evidence from GA of political interference by the UK, none of which he was able to provide. At no time has anyone on those two sites made any attempt to point out to the more hysterical of your posters, even tactfully and anonymously, the true origin of much of my information.

I could not do so myself without breaching confidentiality and good faith. As a result the clear impression has been given, and allowed to stand by you and your colleagues, that I am one of those fraudsters like Bennett and Levy – both of whom have been protected from any criticism at all on your sites - who aggrandise themselves with pretend sources, lies and rumours. I am sorry but I am not willing to accept that insult to my reputation unchallenged.

Unless I receive a reply from you today outlining your plans to bring these facts to your readers on both sites I intend to publish this email.

B

Ah well, they all seem to have kissed and made up now!   backstab

Last edited by bb1 on Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

That Blacksmith Flounce Empty Re: That Blacksmith Flounce

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:50 pm

http://studiesindiseasedsubjects.blogspot.co.uk/2009/06/blacksmith-to-widowan-very-chatty-pair.html

Blacksmith to Widowan (a very chatty pair):

Hi. I'm replying by PM about A***** because I've suddenly decided not to be rude about him as I might need to go and get an interview with him! Let's hope I haven't been too caustic already.

Yes, you're quite right -- there is an unnerving passivity about him. I noticed it regard to the supposed betrayal by the UK police in not sending replies and similar matters. You know I don't want to offend the other Portuguese posters either but it looks like the investigation really was much, much, worse than I expected. I've been involved in quite a number of police investigations in the UK and I've seen awful blunders at first hand but this was a bit of a f***-up.

Regards

B

Oh dear. backstab
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 09, 2012 4:57 pm

Who can forget him threatening Raptors and announcing:

My solicitors are the firm that represented Robert Murat.

Wonder if that is why he invented the Murat/Tanner case? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:06 pm

Oh My. I hadn't seen any of that. I must have been too busy defending the McCanns against spurious Libel.
Does he keep a record of the crap he writes?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:13 pm

Probably not, but other people seem to, as his remarks about Team Gonc were scooped up by rather a lot of bots.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:20 pm

Furthermore I remind you that before publication of recent posts I repeatedly asked for the evidence from GA of political interference by the UK, none of which he was able to provide.

That's a good bit Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:26 pm

bb1 wrote:Furthermore I remind you that before publication of recent posts I repeatedly asked for the evidence from GA of political interference by the UK, none of which he was able to provide.

That's a good bit Pcorneater

You mean there wasn't any Political Interference from UK? What a Porkie Teller that Amaral is. But we knew that anyway.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Sep 09, 2012 6:35 pm

Gonc didn't get that CRIMINAL CONVICTION FOR LYING for nothing, you know. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 10, 2012 1:08 pm

Oh dearie me, I think he's overdone the chillaxing...

In 2009, at the time we were actively working to assist Amaral & his team, we had plenty of day-to-day information, not all of which we’ve ever passed on.

We knew that Antonio Cabrita, Amaral's then lawyer, was seriously, probably incurably, ill and we knew the exact nature of the complaint. It was mainly for that reason, indeed, that we attempted to explore the appointment of a new and younger lawyer for the future, without success. When the news came that Cabrita couldn’t risk attending court we weren’t surprised.

That was when his lawyer's secretary supposedly had swine flu? Which went away on payment of €2,000 from the Gonc Fund? And then Gonc decided Cabrita couldn't carry on representing him because Faro was too far from Lisbon?

And then Gonc announced he was living in a police station but would speak to the Faro court by video conferencing?

Then failed to turn up? Which didn't amuse the judge one bit when he sent out search parties for Gonc? Only to have the police station deny all knowledge of his whereabouts?

And now this latest lawyer has been taken 'ill'? Is it the same kind of 'incurable illness' as temporarily felled Cabrita, only to be 'cured' by the application of a couple of thousand euros?

Hallelujah, it's the Miracle of the Euros! rofl rofl rofl rofl

Absolutely pathetic, tenth-grade spinning and twisting.

But very, very funny. biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 10, 2012 4:59 pm

http://www.mccannfiles.com/id308.html

McCann: Case to reopen Correio da Manhã

Lisbon: Gerry and Kate McCann were in court yesterday

By Magali Pinto
11 February 2010 - 00h30

António Cabrita, Amaral's lawyer told the court

Cabrita made a truly amazing recovery from being 'incurably ill', didn't he, as he represented Gonc in February 2010.

It's the Miracle of the Two Thousand Euros! That Blacksmith Flounce G035

On the 18th of January, 2010, the Solidarity Account's balance is of EUR 5718,45.

PayPal donations, total: EUR 2819,49
Donations by direct debit/bank wire transfer, total: EUR 4400,00
Donations from fundraising dinner (14Jan2010): EUR 500,00

Bank transfer to Dr. António Cabrita, Gonçalo Amaral's lawyer: EUR 2000,00
Bank account expenses: EUR 1,04
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:01 pm

Looks like Cabrita kicked Gonc to the kerb earlier this year, before the Faro disaster:

http://justice4mccannfam.5forum.biz/t3769p15-poor-old-gonc

Usually, lawyers do not renounce to a client except in justified situations, like the client pursuing an immoral cause, because renouncing to defending someone is seen publicly as an outrage to the image of the client, being justified only in situations in which the lawyer wants to distance himself from the client.

That was spun into:

Amaral changed his lawyer for the simple reason he wanted one 'closer to home'

Yes, of course he did. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:40 pm

Amaral changed his lawyer for the simple reason he wanted one 'closer to home'

And a bit less robust.....

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:45 pm

Cabrita must be the very epitome of robustness, J-P; after all, according to smiffy, only a few weeks before the book injunction hearings started:

Antonio Cabrita, Amaral's then lawyer, was seriously, probably incurably, ill

What a guy! A walking medical miracle!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Sep 10, 2012 7:47 pm

Jean-Pierre.t50 wrote:Amaral changed his lawyer for the simple reason he wanted one 'closer to home'

And a bit less robust.....

But he surely didn't have to go this far down hill, did he? This one is a weakling by all accounts.

Oh, I get it. He likes it when they have to cry off.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 29, 2012 12:56 pm

Chicane ‏@Chicane68
@umweltbuerger #McCann Blacksmurf got it all wrong again. Ward f court & Hague Convention Int. Child Kidnapping.

Shockeroonie! Like, that's never happened before. rofl rofl rofl rofl

That was all a bit of a clumsy set-up, wasn't it? Thread Monitor Wotcha played his role to perfection, giving blackhead an excuse to burble more bullsh*t. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:02 pm

PS - Why, precisely, do the haters and forkers think Madeleine's parents made her a Ward of Court?

They can tell themselves as many nasty little stories as they want; the reality is that Madeleine McCann is accorded the protection of the Crown, wherever in the world she is found, and the local British Embassy will put her on the first British Airways flight back to the UK. They will make sure she is well-protected along the way, and the party will doubtless will be safely tucked up in the first class section till they reach Heathrow.

Where she will be reunited with her parents ASAP, if they haven't flown out to meet her.

That is reality, and carp from 'concern trolls' is not going to change it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 29, 2012 1:23 pm

The Sun, but the same story is in every paper:

*****, who is said to be safe and well, was taken into the care of British Consulate staff in Bordeaux and a child protection officer from Sussex Police

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4562760/******-tears.html#ixzz27rPibBaj

Do the 'concern trolls' seriously think that Madeleine McCann, an abducted child protected by the Crown,  will be left with people involved in keeping her from her parents  for a single second?

Of course not - such people are more likely to be under lock and key facing charges of child trafficking.

But hey, why bother with boring details like the law, when the hate club thinks it has found another stick to beat the McCanns with?

Last edited by bb1 on Fri Jun 14, 2013 11:55 am; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:31 pm

The Ward of Court was always obvious to anyone with half a brain. Madeleine when found, will always be a British Citizen, and will be returned to her parents who do actually own the right to her well being, in the absence of anything to the contrary, of which there is none.
It will also prevent The Press from any rabid speculation at a time when this will be the last thing that The Family McCann will need. Or Madeleine for that matter
When this child is found, we will be told that this has happened, and then we will never hear of her again. She is a Ward of Court, and this is precisely what that means.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:43 pm

Indeed. It is interesting to observe the way reality, and the law, was stood on its head and used as another stick to beat the McCanns with.

Under the guise of 'debate' and 'concern' of course - Heaven forbid anyone should call them a shower of pitchforking pondlife.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Sep 29, 2012 3:35 pm

bb1 wrote:Indeed. It is interesting to observe the way reality, and the law, was stood on its head and used as another stick to beat the McCanns with.

Under the guise of 'debate' and 'concern' of course - Heaven forbid anyone should call them a shower of pitchforking pondlife.

It won't matter, Bonny. They will only ever be left to speculate. They are never going to know. Madeleine could already have been found and rescued. I wouldn't be telling if I were The McCanns. Has anyone been lurking outside their house recently? Does anyone know what The McCanns are doing? Maybe Scotland Yard found more than they are saying. But there is never going to be any resolution to their sick fantasies. No one is ever going to say. In the end, no one will ever know. No one who actually cares about that child is going to say that she has been found.
Okay. Wishful thinking. But this is how it always will be. No one is ever going to say.
Someone could well be prosecuted for Child Abduction, but since they will undoubtedly plead Guilty in some obscure Court, then why should I have right to know? I simply do not have that right.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:05 pm

Smiffy feeling left out? Must be, to concoct the latest load of junk to fall out of his kitchen cupboard.

Main revelation - he hasn't a scooby what's going on, but is going to try - and fail, as usual - to pretend he's in the know *taps nose*.

Many still remember this flounce, though there have been so many, sane observers have lost count. And interest. This one was memorable for his hissy fit aimed at Ms Morais and her gang, who hurt smiffy's feelings by:

claiming, among other things, that I had no factual basis for my comments and that they were some sort of vendetta against GA (Goncalo Amaral ed.)or the Portuguese.

No factual basis for his comments? J.  Bullsh*t? As if.rofl roflrofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 14, 2013 12:15 pm

http://ordinisrubricrucis.wordpress.com/2013/03/15/puppeteering-antony-sharples-and-the-blacksmiths/

Quote:

As you peer into the murky water of the Madeleine McCann dissenters there are few prolific self appointed pundits that can match Antony Sharples and the Blacksmiths who have cornered the market in hysterical knee jerk sound bites and catastrophically wrong and misleading written comment.

Yup.

The only nerve Bullsh*t touches is located next to readers' funnybones.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jun 14, 2013 9:36 pm

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=1798.15

Emublossom:

Quote from: ferryman on Today at 09:15:53 PM
Just in case you missed it, first two words of the tweet:

Lawyer confirms: ...

And how does that prove blacksmith invented the story? Unless u are suggesting blacksmith and murats lawyer are in cahoots,ooops i said i wouldnt read, just did, bye now

Is emu the only person in the entire world who doesn't know Bullsh*t used to boast about having the same lawyer as Murat? Presumably same UK lawyer....one hopes.

rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Jun 15, 2013 1:47 pm

Faithlilly

Re: VERY IMPORTANT NEWS MY FRIENDS ...
« Reply #26 on: Today
Excellent blog post from Blacksmith.

Well, she would say that, wouldn't she? biggrin

Everyone else is in stitches at his frantic spinning as he yet again pretends to be In The Know. *taps nose*
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jun 16, 2013 5:28 pm

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=1813.0

Another Corker from Blacksmith
Faithlilly

That Blacksmith Flounce Smileyroflmao-gif
bb1