JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Pillock declares war on the Royal Navy.... EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Pillock declares war on the Royal Navy.... EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Pillock declares war on the Royal Navy.... EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Pillock declares war on the Royal Navy.... EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Pillock declares war on the Royal Navy.... EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Pillock declares war on the Royal Navy.... EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Pillock declares war on the Royal Navy.... EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Pillock declares war on the Royal Navy.... EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Pillock declares war on the Royal Navy.... EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Pillock declares war on the Royal Navy....

3 posters

Go down

Pillock declares war on the Royal Navy.... Empty Pillock declares war on the Royal Navy....

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 11, 2012 4:57 pm

Yes, folks, Zoe's chewed through the restraints again, and before the nice nurses could catch her, she decided to pick a fight with Her Majesty's Royal Navy.

Because she doesn't like what they call their submarines.....

Pillock declares war on the Royal Navy.... Royalnavylogo1_normalRoyal Navy Jobs ‏@RNJobsUK
See what our #submariners have to say on 'Travel and Pay' when you become part of our #HunterKiller crew. Tempting? http://bit.ly/RNTNP
View video

Perfectly normal, isn't it? Except to Zoe Pillock....

Rothley Pillowcase ‏@RothleyPillow
@RNJobsUK It's SICK using terms like #HunterKiller crew What sorta ppl dya wanna attract? HUNTERS & KILLERS? T**ds like #mccann cult t**ts?

Good job they're used to salty language - and clearly trained in explaining simple things to the deranged....

Pillock declares war on the Royal Navy.... Royalnavylogo1_normal Royal Navy Jobs ‏@RNJobsUK
@RothleyPillow Hunters are a type of Sub. Killers means putting sub out of action.

Excellent comedy! rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Her many heads will all be spitting fury rofl

Pillock declares war on the Royal Navy.... Shoop_da_Hydra
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Pillock declares war on the Royal Navy.... Empty Re: Pillock declares war on the Royal Navy....

Post  Sabot Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:47 pm

She ought to know. Neanderthal Man were Hunter Gatherers. They killed things. And she has got to be a throw back. Although she is actually large enough to be a Dinosaur.
You know, them things that were on The Ark. According to The Gospel of St. Bennett.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Pillock declares war on the Royal Navy.... Empty Re: Pillock declares war on the Royal Navy....

Post  lily Tue Sep 11, 2012 5:58 pm

You know, them things that were on The Ark. According to The Gospel of St. Bennett.

Oh yes, Sabot, so they were. Well, he says the earth is all of 10,000 years old so it sounds about right. biggrin

PS. Do you think she is a meat or vegetation eating dinosaur? Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:08 pm

lily wrote:You know, them things that were on The Ark. According to The Gospel of St. Bennett.

Oh yes, Sabot, so they were. Well, he says the earth is all of 10,000 years old so it sounds about right. biggrin

PS. Do you think she is a meat or vegetation eating dinosaur? Pcorneater

Cream Cakes if you ask me, Lily, judging by the size of her.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:28 pm

I reckon the cakes must be the size of the moon in that case, Sabot.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:35 pm

No, just one for each of her hydra-heads. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:36 pm

lily wrote:I reckon the cakes must be the size of the moon in that case, Sabot.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

And she tells whopping great porky pies.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 11, 2012 6:52 pm

@Jemmied_Shutter

Poor old Zoe, talking to herself again Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Sep 11, 2012 7:12 pm

bb1 wrote:Rothley Pillowcase ‏@RothleyPillow
@Jemmied_Shutter

Poor old Zoe, talking to herself again Pcorneater

She doesn't care. She has a load of cream cakes for company today. biggrin Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:24 am

WARNING: DON'T msg me on facebook coz a #mccann cult munter, pervert or nonce is IMPERSONATING ME!

Yes, dear, of course they are. I mean, who wouldn't want to be her?

Zoe seems to be forgetting which of her many heads is which. yernuts yernuts yernuts
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 12, 2012 10:31 am

It's been all downhill for the poor old thing since she was Bennett's Agent Z, and then Bennett let her call herself Midas....

Midas
Post subject: BBC RADIO LEICESTER REPORTS MADELEINE FOUNDATION CONCERNS.
PostPosted: Fri Aug 14, 2009 8:05 am
New In Town

BBC Radio Leicester reports the concerns of the Madeleine Foundation. At 8 am this morning I heard that residents of Leicester had awoken to find leaflets on their doormats with The Madeleine Foundation's reasons for a thorough investigation into Madeleine's disappearance. I went downstairs to find mine and will be taking it into work to pass around. I did not know any of this and had considered myself well informed.

Thank you to The Madeleine Foundation for this information. Thank you BBC.

------

She's like some sort of deranged, hater version of Sunset Boulevard.

I am big. It's the sites that will let me on that got small.

All right Mr Bennett. I'm ready for my troll post.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 12, 2012 11:45 am

Speaking of heads, is it true Hanky grew another one to sneak back into MM? Not accusing, just yasking. Wink
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down