JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Anti-West riots spread across Middle East EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Anti-West riots spread across Middle East EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Anti-West riots spread across Middle East EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Anti-West riots spread across Middle East EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Anti-West riots spread across Middle East EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Anti-West riots spread across Middle East EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Anti-West riots spread across Middle East EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Anti-West riots spread across Middle East EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Anti-West riots spread across Middle East EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Anti-West riots spread across Middle East

3 posters

Go down

Anti-West riots spread across Middle East Empty Anti-West riots spread across Middle East

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 14, 2012 2:46 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/985121/sudan-protesters-try-to-storm-uk-embassy

Sudan Protesters Try To Storm UK Embassy
Protesters are trying to storm the British and German embassies in Khartoum as a KFC restaurant is set alight in Tripoli.

Around 5,000 protesters have attacked the British and German embassies in the Sudanese capital Khartoum.

Witnesses said demonstrators had managed to get inside the German compound. They pulled down the German flag and erected a black Islamic flag above the building.

They also smashed windows and started a fire in front of the main gate.

Police fired tear gas at the protesters, who then moved on to the nearby British embassy in Khartoum East.

Britain's Foreign Office said: "We can confirm an ongoing demonstration outside the British Embassy in Khartoum. Sudanese police are at the scene."

The violence came as anger against an anti-Muslim film spread across the Middle East.

The unrest has been sparked by a US-made video depicting the Prophet Mohammed having sex, calling for massacres, and as a homosexual.

In Lebanon, hundreds of protesters chanting anti-American slogans have set fire to a KFC restaurant in the northern city of Tripoli.

One demonstrator was killed and two others wounded in the clashes.

Locals watching the attack said people were shouting: "We don't want the Pope" and "No more insults (to Islam)".

It came as Pope Benedict began a three-day visit to Lebanon.

More follows...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Anti-West riots spread across Middle East Empty Re: Anti-West riots spread across Middle East

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 14, 2012 3:42 pm

http://news.sky.com/story/985121/tunis-protesters-attack-us-embassy

Tunis Protesters Attack US Embassy
Protesters attack the US embassy in Tunis, British and German embassies in Khartoum, and a KFC restaurant is torched in Tripoli.

Protesters have entered the US embassy in the Tunisia capital Tunis in the latest violence sparked by an anti-Muslim film.

A large fire could be seen burning inside the compound. Police fired teargas at the crowds, who broke windows and set fire to trees.

In the Sudanese capital Khartoum, some 5,000 protesters attacked the British and German embassies.

Demonstrators broke into the German compound, pulling down the German flag and flying a black Islamic flag above the building. They also smashed windows and started a fire in front of the main gate.

Police fired tear gas at the protesters, who then moved on to the nearby British embassy in Khartoum East.

Britain's Foreign Office said: "We can confirm an ongoing demonstration outside the British Embassy in Khartoum. Sudanese police are at the scene."

Anti-West riots spread across Middle East 151979625-1-522x293

Germany embassy is attacked in Khartoum

Outside the city, thousands of protesters arrived in buses and cars to gather on the main street near the heavily-fortified US embassy. They lit several fires, as police fired tear gas to disperse them.

Unrest has spread across the Middle East, provoked by a US-made video depicting the Prophet Mohammed having sex, calling for massacres, and as a homosexual.

In Lebanon, hundreds of protesters chanting anti-American slogans set fire to a KFC restaurant in the northern city of Tripoli. One demonstrator was killed in the violence.

Locals watching the attack said people were shouting: "We don't want the Pope" and "No more insults (to Islam)".

It came as Pope Benedict began a three-day visit to Lebanon.

==========

This is seriously bad news, and getting worse.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Anti-West riots spread across Middle East Empty Re: Anti-West riots spread across Middle East

Post  Sabot Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:32 pm

See. We should just get out and leave them to get on with it. I really don't care what they do to each other.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:40 pm

I think I am starting to agree, Sabot. This is horrendous:

http://news.sky.com/story/985121/tunis-three-dead-during-attack-on-us-embassy

Anti-West riots spread across Middle East Protests

It doesn't even seem to be clear who made the film clip in the first place, or what their agenda was.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:44 pm

It's always the same, Bonny. They all want to be in charge, and when they are they all start bumping off the opposition while blaming the very people who tried to help.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:49 pm

They certainly aren't showing any sign of getting the hang of this 'democracy' business.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Sep 14, 2012 7:55 pm

I never thought that they would. I just hoped.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:17 am

http://news.sky.com/story/986820/france-to-shut-embassies-over-cartoon-fears

France To Shut Embassies Over Cartoon Fears

France is to close its embassies on Friday - the Muslim holy day - after a magazine prints cartoons of the Prophet Mohammed.

France is to close its embassies around the world on Friday, in case of a backlash against the publication of cartoons of the Prophet Mohammed.

The cartoons have just been published in satirical French magazine Charlie Hebdo in a move that is likely to inflame outrage among Muslims who have already been protesting against an anti-Islamic film.

At least 30 people have died so far in demonstrations against the Innocence of Muslims film in more than 20 countries.

The last time Charlie Hebdo stoked controversy over Islamic issues its Paris offices were fire-bombed.

That attack last year was blamed on an edition "guest-edited" by the Prophet Mohammed that it called Sharia Hebdo.

Charlie Hebdo's latest move was greeted with immediate calls from political and religious leaders for the media to act responsibly and avoid inflaming the current situation.

Prime Minister Jean-Marc Ayrault issued a statement expressing his "disapproval of all excesses".

The magazine's editor, originally a cartoonist who uses the name Charb, denied he was being deliberately provocative.

"The freedom of the press, is that a provocation?" he said. "I'm not asking strict Muslims to read Charlie Hebdo, just like I wouldn't go to a mosque to listen to speeches that go against everything I believe."

Dalil Boubakeur, senior cleric at Paris's biggest mosque, called on France's four million Muslims to remain calm.

"It is with astonishment, sadness and concern that I have learned that this publication is risking increasing the current outrage across the Muslim world," he said.

"I would appeal to them not to pour oil on the fire."

France's Muslim Council also appealed for calm.

Meanwhile, France's leadership says it will not allow a planned protest on Saturday against the US-produced film Innocence Of Muslims to go ahead.

Messages on social networking sites had called for protests to be held in Paris, Marseille and other major cities.

But Mr Ayrault told French radio RTL: "There's no reason for us to let a conflict that doesn't concern France come into our country. We are a republic that has no intention of being intimidated by anyone."

France's Muslim community, most of whom have family links to north Africa, is the largest in western Europe.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:36 am

I don't know what is the matter with these people. Why do they think it is perfectly alright to insult another Religion?
Okay, Christians don't generally get too upset if people insult Christianity, and even I can think of a few jokes. But why do this when they know what the reaction will be from the extremists.
Nostradamus said that this would be the cause of widespread minor wars in the 20th and 21st Centuries, but it never occurred to me that some people, who probably don't believe in anything, would do this deliberately. And in the end it only hurts those who are the most moderate.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 19, 2012 11:57 am

I just don't get the point of being deliberately offensive, Sabot. What is it they think they are going to achieve with their stupid cartoon, which won't even be funny - these things never are.

Why gratuitously insult anyone's faith?

I have no problem whatsover with well-reasoned and researched articles about the way men have corrupted the teachings of Islam to suit their own ends; 900 years ago, Islam was light years ahead of the Christian world in science, medicine, etc., when the revolting 'Crusaders' attacked the Middle East.

Now that interests me.

But a stupid cartoon, which is going to cause yet more upset and bloodshed? What's the point - it's like trolling on a world scale.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:29 pm

There are quite a few things wrong with modern day Islam, Bonny. None of which are funny. But then I can think of a few things wrong with modern day Christianity, and I don't find them particularly funny either, despite being an Agnostic.
In fact I find the whole thing about the Crusades to be very offensive. To The Glory of God, eh what. But whose God? Christ alone knows what they thought they were doing. And I very much doubt that Christ would have agreed with it. But then they all forget the teachings of Christ and of Muhammed, neither of whom ever claimed to be God.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Sep 19, 2012 12:38 pm

I am always fascinated by the way they fail to grasp that Jesus is revered in Islam, too, and that Muslims were are entitled to be outraged at the Life of Brian as Christians.

Happily, Christianity appears to have survived Monty Python unscathed...

I reckon the Celtic Church is the best. Very learned, non-celibate and doesn't hate women, with odd bits left over from Druids and Picts popping up.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Sep 19, 2012 1:24 pm

Yer, well, I am a Celt from all sides, so bound to be more likely to believe in Ancient Gods. And they all nicked their beliefs from the beginnings of time anyway. From The Solcists and The Seasons. From when life was hard and Christmas was just a Fete to get them through the rest of Winter. The Spring and The Harvest. And another year of what is essentially a pointless existence of the regeneration of The Human Race. Or The Dog Race. Take your pick. I got born. An accident for which I am inordinately grateful. I would never have chosen to miss my frightfully interesting life, or the births of my ghastly children. Although I might think twice about the latter given the opportunity. Poor little sods. Having an eccentric mother must have been hard. But they are all chips off the same block. And I have done my bit, albeit inadvertently. The Mitchells go on.

Nowadays I spend my free time looking at the Moon. Now that is really fascinating.
But in the end, Ashes to Ashes and Dust to Dust. Eternal Life? Probably not, but always a good idea to keep your options open.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Sep 22, 2012 10:56 pm

Anti-Islam Film: Bounty Offered For Maker
Pakistan's railway minister invites the Taliban and al Qaeda to help kill the maker of a film that has sparked widepread protests.

A Pakistani government minister has put a $100,000 price on the head of the man who made a film mocking Islam, which has sparked protests around the world.

Railways minister Ghulam Ahmed Bilour told reporters in the northwestern city of Peshawar: "I announce today that this blasphemer who has abused the holy prophet, if somebody will kill him, I will give that person a prize of $100,000.

"I also invite Taliban and al Qaeda brothers to be partners in this noble deed.

"I also announce that if the government hands this person over to me, my heart says I will finish him with my own hands and then they can hang me."

More at:

http://news.sky.com/story/988358/anti-islam-film-bounty-offered-for-maker

I can't imagine the British transport minister declaring a fatwa, somehow....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Sat Sep 22, 2012 11:03 pm

I don't know. Patrick McLoughlin, was the miner who Thatcher loved. He was probably the only miner who supported her while still working as a miner. So he has a wicked streak in him. Maybe he could start a catholic fatwah?

Anti-West riots spread across Middle East 499px-10
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down