JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Grandfather Saves Dog From Alligator's Jaws EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Grandfather Saves Dog From Alligator's Jaws EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Grandfather Saves Dog From Alligator's Jaws EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Grandfather Saves Dog From Alligator's Jaws EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Grandfather Saves Dog From Alligator's Jaws EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Grandfather Saves Dog From Alligator's Jaws EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Grandfather Saves Dog From Alligator's Jaws EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Grandfather Saves Dog From Alligator's Jaws EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Grandfather Saves Dog From Alligator's Jaws EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Grandfather Saves Dog From Alligator's Jaws

2 posters

Go down

Grandfather Saves Dog From Alligator's Jaws Empty Grandfather Saves Dog From Alligator's Jaws

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:53 am

My friends, this was taken from Sky News:

http://news.sky.com/story/987317/grandfather-saves-dog-from-alligators-jaws

this proves that even aligators can be defeated with humans using hands.

I agree with this comment:

"AussieBum84
I think this is such an amaising story! its not only 'man's best friend' that will go to great lengths to protect its owner, but an owner willing to fight an Alligator to save his 'Best Friend'! This put a smile on my face".

"Andreas45
well done to you Sir"
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Grandfather Saves Dog From Alligator's Jaws Empty Re: Grandfather Saves Dog From Alligator's Jaws

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 20, 2012 11:59 am

"I saw the dog moving into the water and ran down the short hill in my backyard and just took a flying leap and landed flat on the back of the alligator."

OMG.

I actually do not like this business of killing alligators; the humans are moving into the alligators' space, not the other way around.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Grandfather Saves Dog From Alligator's Jaws Empty Re: Grandfather Saves Dog From Alligator's Jaws

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:18 pm

yes bb1, I agree with you, you words are mine, but, to save a pet, I´m glad he wrestled with the alligator, without killing the alligator.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:27 pm

I know, Pedro, I'm glad the doggie was OK, but the alligator would just have seen it as food, which is one of the problems of humans moving into space occupied by wild animals - or reptiles.

I've seen stories like this on TV, and unlike Europe, Americans often don't seem to put high walls or fences around their property, so the alligator can just walk right in...
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Sep 20, 2012 12:54 pm

I agree with you bb1, I remember that Sky News once showed a news saying that a small crocodile or alligator was found in a pool in a house at Everglades, an animal expert was called, grabbed the animal and took him to a place in Everglades, far from humans, the pool or house have been built in the crocodile or alligator environment, which explains why several times, at Everglades, these types of reptiles are found in pools.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down