JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Australia: Missing Boy 'Kept Safe By Dogs' EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Australia: Missing Boy 'Kept Safe By Dogs' EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Australia: Missing Boy 'Kept Safe By Dogs' EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Australia: Missing Boy 'Kept Safe By Dogs' EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Australia: Missing Boy 'Kept Safe By Dogs' EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Australia: Missing Boy 'Kept Safe By Dogs' EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Australia: Missing Boy 'Kept Safe By Dogs' EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Australia: Missing Boy 'Kept Safe By Dogs' EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Australia: Missing Boy 'Kept Safe By Dogs' EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Australia: Missing Boy 'Kept Safe By Dogs'

3 posters

Go down

Australia: Missing Boy 'Kept Safe By Dogs' Empty Australia: Missing Boy 'Kept Safe By Dogs'

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:43 pm

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Australia: Missing Boy 'Kept Safe By Dogs' Empty Re: Australia: Missing Boy 'Kept Safe By Dogs'

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 09, 2012 2:53 pm

Aw, that's a lovely story, with a happy ending for a change smile
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Australia: Missing Boy 'Kept Safe By Dogs' Empty Re: Australia: Missing Boy 'Kept Safe By Dogs'

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Oct 09, 2012 3:21 pm

Yes bb1, you´re right, I agree with you.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:10 pm

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Oct 09, 2012 4:15 pm

Cold and covered in scratches, Riley Martin was found face down on the ground in bushland near Shelley Beach just after 7am today.
He and his three pet dogs – two fox terriers and a kelpie – hadn't been seen since midday yesterday when he disappeared from his home at Nambucca Heads.

A couple from Kempsey saw an appeal for assistance on NSW Police's Facebook page and immediately drove to the area to help with the search.
Advertisement
They found Riley covered in scratches and dirt about 7am today.
After speaking to police yesterday, Sally Pratley and her partner Leif O'Brien travelled to Nambucca from Kempsey with two of their sons, aged 11 and 12, and searched an area of beach with torches from 10pm yesterday until 1am.
They found some dog tracks in the sand and, about midnight, heard a dog bark.

Found ... Riley Martin. Photo: NSW Police
"It was a one-off bark, only myself and one other lady heard the dog bark and we tried to climb up into the bush and have a look," she told 2UE.
"It was such dense bushland, it was rather difficult to look at in the night ... We spent a bit of time calling out and looking and then thought it was a bit dangerous."
By 1am they decided to rest for a few hours in the back of their van but at daybreak they searched the bush again.

Riley was taken by ambulance to Macksville Hospital as a precaution. Photo: Nambucca Guardian/Britt Ramsey
In daylight, they could see dog tracks with little footprints beside them that led into the bush. Ms Pratley and Mr O'Brien said they could only go about 50 metres into the bushland because it was so dense and dangerous but as they were walking back out, they heard another bark.
They turned around and "just ran" and almost trod over little Riley.
"He was face down in thick scrub, like unbelievable, and we just saw a little boy in just a t-shirt, nothing else, covered in scratches and bruises and dirt," she said.
"As Leif picked him up, he was cold and he was frightened and as he picked him up his little head just turned around to look at us and I just went: 'He's alive!' "
The pair screamed down the beach where Riley's great grandparents were also searching for him. They wrapped him in a blanket, gave him some water, pulled a tick out of his neck and kept saying to him: "It's OK."

Within minutes news had reached the police command post in nearby Coronation Park that Riley had been found.
His mother, Bianca, who was at the command post was on the phone to Channel Ten the moment he was found this morning.
"I feel like, I don't know, I just feel like so happy, the happiest I've ever felt, it's better than anything, it's better than anything," she said.
Footage of an emotional reunion showed Ms Martin grabbing Riley and collapsing to the ground. As she was reunited with her son she said over again: "My baby, my baby."
The boy was checked by paramedics and taken to Macksville Hospital as a precaution, police said.
The other two dogs have since been found.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/dogs-looked-after-missing-boy-20121004-270l9.html#ixzz28pKh7jeI

Thank Heavens the dogs stayed with him, or I doubt if he would have been found.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Oct 09, 2012 5:00 pm

That is so amazing. Sad
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Oct 09, 2012 7:54 pm

the important thing is that he was found safe and sound, hoping that the next will be Madeleine.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down