JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Bret's Blog Gone? Sadly, No. EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Bret's Blog Gone? Sadly, No. EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Bret's Blog Gone? Sadly, No. EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Bret's Blog Gone? Sadly, No. EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Bret's Blog Gone? Sadly, No. EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Bret's Blog Gone? Sadly, No. EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Bret's Blog Gone? Sadly, No. EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Bret's Blog Gone? Sadly, No. EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Bret's Blog Gone? Sadly, No. EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Bret's Blog Gone? Sadly, No.

+3
Lamplighter
crazytony
bb1
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Bret's Blog Gone? Sadly, No. Empty Bret's Blog Gone? Sadly, No.

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:48 am

Is it too much to hope that that disgusting, foul creation has been removed?

At present, all that can be seen is:

Blog has been removed
Sorry, the blog at mccannnotaccusingjustasking.blogspot.com has been removed. This address is not available for new blogs.

How was it a reviewer described one of his rubbishy books - I think it was the sex-with-omelettes one?

vile, bungling, utterly contemptible piece of trash.

Suits that blog equally well - it was disgusting, like Bret himself, who would benefit from being hosed down with Dettol whilst washing his mouth out with carbolic soap.

*subtitle altered*

Last edited by bb1 on Sat Aug 13, 2011 12:36 pm; edited 4 times in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Bret's Blog Gone? Sadly, No. Empty Re: Bret's Blog Gone? Sadly, No.

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:31 pm

I barely looked at it, mrs trellis, I found it ugly, repulsive....his habit of making up disgusting stories about named individuals was sick beyond words.
And while Bren will never be on my Xmas card list, his obscene, sexual and sexist remarks about her said all that needed saying about Bret himself.
He is a fitting figurehead for the whole hate movement.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:42 pm

The bad news - his obscene blog is back.
The less-bad news - he has fallen out with Bennett - they appear to have been fighting on FB, or something equally girly.
No, I am not putting a link to his foul site - the less oxygen it gets, the better.

The Catfight and backstab is, however, as hilarious as ever.

A Word About Tony Bennett
I'm not sure why Tony "Gordon" Bennett dislikes me so much, or what I have done to offend him--but as The Great Eunuch once said, "I don't give a bollock!" Is it because, during my quest for justice for Madeleine, I have gone about things in a less litigious, less fanatical manner? Is this why, when I first approached someone from the government, I was given the go ahead, but with a cautionary, "So long as you're not involved with that Bennett chap?"
A couple of nights ago, Mr Bennett threw a hissy fit on the Truth For Madeleine site. He demanded that Admin remove his name from their group because of a joke Mr Bret had cracked--the one about ******** looking like a *********. I did not crack the joke--it came from elsewhere, but it was a corker, and it was NOT mocking Madeleine. Why Mr Bennett had to don the guise of Edith Evans and make such a demand, rather than click on the button and remove himself, is not known. Was he expecting a repeat of the finale of Queen Christina, with his loyal subjects begging him not to abdicate? Similarly the histrionics of Susan Hall, who ended up in the recycle bin--along with several Bennett spies. The gentleman forgets that this is a group whose subjects all quest for the same goal. We have no time for tyrants, kings---or queens.
I watched a few videos of Mr Bennett in action, and while I applaud his efforts, he has gone about this the wrong way. You cannot expect to be accepted as an authoritative figure if, in your missives to others in true authority, you resort to insulting the ones whose motives you are questioning. You do not write letters to the Prime Minister which drone on and on. He is a busy man: you get straight to the facts, and you keep personal opinions to yourself. And you do NOT post incriminating photographs unless you wish for your battle to be lost before it's even started.
Also, there is a question of image if you have your actions filmed. I may not profess to looking like a matinee idol, but I do scrub up well when the situation so demands. Mr Bennett just looks wrong--almost like a cross between comic Frank Randle and a member of the GFFFC (George Formby Flashers Fan Club). If he is going to stand on street corners handing out leaflets, commendable as this may be, he needs to smarten himself up. Otherwise he looks like a dirty old man--which is how I was described, after repeating that joke.

*obscene and vile remark from dirty old man removed*
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:45 pm

BTW, the material removed was NOT a 'corker'; it was disgusting, but what else do you expect from someone who invents stories about film stars having sex with omelettes?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Aug 06, 2011 6:49 pm

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE BUY BRET A MIRROR

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:01 pm

Someone tweeted that Bret was accusing Hala Pickford of getting his blog removed. He has targetted this poster non stop for years. Here is her post on the subject from her blog:

From Hala Pickford, the lady accused of closing down Bret's hate blog(s)in the blondie tweet: http://affairsvalentino.blogspot.com/

SATURDAY, AUGUST 6, 2011

Defense of Myself Once Again
For the record.

I know nothing about how, who or why David Bret's blogs from hell were shut down for one day. And I have no involvement or knowledge whatsoever of this case of a missing child he seems to be involved in. I did not know he had a blog about it. I have never seen it.

His accusations that I have anything to do with this are profoundly disgusting. And frankly his attempts to connect me with this innocent child's tragic disappearance are deplorable. Is he not exploiting this tragedy to further his own agenda regarding me?

Shameful and deranged.
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:03 pm

Tony, he looks into one and it immediately breaks.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:09 pm

Hardly surprising:

Bret's Blog Gone? Sadly, No. Bret,%20David

He shouldn't be allowed out in public unless he is wearing a burkha, he must terrify children.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:09 pm

bb1 wrote:BTW, the material removed was NOT a 'corker'; it was disgusting, but what else do you expect from someone who invents stories about film stars having sex with omelettes?
I checked what was on the blog and actually I saw that particular remark on a tweet, not by bret, so he was being truthful in that he had got it from elsewhere. However, he should not have repeated it and in this case I can see even bennett getting upset about it. I really do wonder about people .... LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:20 pm

Lamplighter wrote:Someone tweeted that Bret was accusing Hala Pickford of getting his blog removed. He has targetted this poster non stop for years. Here is her post on the subject from her blog:

From Hala Pickford, the lady accused of closing down Bret's hate blog(s)in the blondie tweet: http://affairsvalentino.blogspot.com/

SATURDAY, AUGUST 6, 2011

Defense of Myself Once Again
For the record.

I know nothing about how, who or why David Bret's blogs from hell were shut down for one day. And I have no involvement or knowledge whatsoever of this case of a missing child he seems to be involved in. I did not know he had a blog about it. I have never seen it.

His accusations that I have anything to do with this are profoundly disgusting. And frankly his attempts to connect me with this innocent child's tragic disappearance are deplorable. Is he not exploiting this tragedy to further his own agenda regarding me?

Shameful and deranged.

That is not only horrible to accuse the wrong person but also very childish.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:23 pm

He's about the worse bottom-feeder to attach himself to the Madeleine-haters yet.
I question his sanity - he keeps getting caught telling massive lies, and as for inventing an Indian character who just had to tell Bret The Truth - who on earth falls for rubbish like that these days rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:26 pm

His fans, Bonny? biggrin
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:34 pm

How pathetic do you have to be to be a fan of that....creature Shocked
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Aug 06, 2011 7:40 pm

I think you would have to be as thick as pig sh*t to be one Bonny.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:41 pm

There appears to be a particularly nasty bunch of LULZ trolls revolving around Bret, who are taking great pleasure in all this.
It seems to have started with Bret and his gang trolling the Find Madeleine FB - remember that goody2 shoes, or whatever she was called, whining about getting banned - after she had been calling Madeleine's supporters 'syrups' elsewhere?
They seem eaten up with jealousy; maybe it is because calling someone a 'syrup' isn't actually much of an insult, as syrup is wholesome.
Unlike the filth and ordure the pitchforkers like throwing at anyone who dares to support efforts to find a missing child.

I am not actually all that greatly interested in the Bret gang and their mental health issues; suffice to say anyone hanging around with those LULZ trolls cannot complain if they are regarded as supporting their activities.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:25 pm

I don't really understand why anyone would want to get upset about this. It isn't at all important any more.

It is all over and done, beyond finding Madeleine.

No one is listening to Bennett, Bret, or Brown, except perhaps those idiots on MM whose lives revolve around shock and horror.
You only have to read their posts to know that they are beyond redemption. They have nothing other than to hope that a small child is dead. May God rest their souls in peace.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:30 pm

It's very far from over and done, I am sorry to say, Sabot.
Bret and his trolls have deliberately targeted the Find Madeleine FB for their abuse; Bennett has been going to great lengths to smear a supporter of the MCanns; Brown is threatening to pitch up in Portugal and link up with Gonc.

These people are trying to spread their filth and lies;

1. Into the mainstream media

2. Into real people's real lives

They are deliberately trying to disrupt efforts to find Madeleine; I can only assume they get some kind of sick, perverse pleasure out of it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:55 pm

bb1 wrote:It's very far from over and done, I am sorry to say, Sabot.
Bret and his trolls have deliberately targeted the Find Madeleine FB for their abuse; Bennett has been going to great lengths to smear a supporter of the MCanns; Brown is threatening to pitch up in Portugal and link up with Gonc.

These people are trying to spread their filth and lies;

1. Into the mainstream media

2. Into real people's real lives

They are deliberately trying to disrupt efforts to find Madeleine; I can only assume they get some kind of sick, perverse pleasure out of it.

Well, we shall see how far they get with that. I hardly think that Portugal wants this sort of attention. And I don't suppose that Gonc wants some loud mouthed bleached blonde cretin hanging around his neck.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:01 pm

I don't suppose that Gonc wants some loud mouthed bleached blonde cretin hanging around his neck.

Oh, I don't know about that Wink

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:15 pm

bb1 wrote:I don't suppose that Gonc wants some loud mouthed bleached blonde cretin hanging around his neck.

Oh, I don't know about that Wink

Nah. She's too old and too hard bitten for him. Even Sofia is better looking than Pat Brown, now she's had a face lift.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Aug 07, 2011 9:36 pm

antis blogs are not needed. antis blogs are not welcome.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 09, 2011 4:18 pm

Flouncer Bret is one of the worst bottom-feeders to latch onto Madeleine McCann so far.

Tony's take:

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.com/?zx=bd7d5ff2f7285e1a

Bret's Blog Gone? Sadly, No. Liar1

YES!!!!!!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:04 pm

I am trying, and failing, to work out why anyone still believes a word Bret says.

He made up the entire story about the Evil McCanns and the piccie in the Express - there was not a word of truth in that.

He and his acolytes trolled the Find Madeleine FB - then claimed they had 'forced' it to close - another total lie, it was short of staff over the holidays. And whatever happened to all that 'Free Speach' they are so keen on spouting?

The petition the Shadow Home Secretary was supposedly so keen on existed only in his own head.

The McCanns and Clarrie - like most of the population - haven't a clue who he is, and even less interest in finding out.

Bret invented an 'Indian policeman' to be outraged over the already-confusing business in Leh; it's no great mystery what actually happened - it's just none of the pitchforkers' business Wink

As for 'getting rid of Clarence Mitchell' - in Bret's addled dreams Hahau

I know Bret loathes Bennett - but then, who doesn't?

So yet another of the haters' messiahs is shown up as a liar and a fantasist; will they never, ever learn?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:18 pm

It's the 'stardust' syndrome bonnie. they don't see past the shining bright lights that mean fame and celebrity to the shallow, narcissistic egotist underneath. It's a bit like the groupies at the stage door, waiting for an autograph and a smile from the one they adore. His name is known, he is a listed celebrity biography writer, and in their dull little world they just want a tiny splash of that fame to fall on them. And that is what he plays on, but in this case he made one fatal mistake, he came onto the scene very late and his 'fame' was dimmed by his lies etc. Some antis may still think he is a great man, but the majority, by the look of it, do not. This is probably the only time antis and pros have agreed on the same thing - he is a charlatan, a lier, a thief, a sexual pervert and, I am sure a screaming queen. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Aug 09, 2011 9:36 pm

Gosh. And there was me thinking he just thinks we are all stupid, like The Antis.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next