JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Judgement on Bennett - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Judgement on Bennett - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Judgement on Bennett - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Judgement on Bennett - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Judgement on Bennett - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Judgement on Bennett - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Judgement on Bennett - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Judgement on Bennett - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Judgement on Bennett - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Judgement on Bennett

+5
greenink211
Jean-Pierre.t50
crazytony
Sabot
bb1
9 posters

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Judgement on Bennett - Page 3 Empty Re: Judgement on Bennett

Post  bb1 Wed Oct 24, 2012 11:44 pm

They surely aren't deluding themselves that Bennett is going to be regarded as any kind of a hero once the rest of the world hears about Bennett trying to get Gerry McCann sacked? About him and the hounders taking their hate campaign to Madeleine McCann's pony club?

They really do need to go and take a long, hard look at themselves in the mirror, IMO.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Rose Thu Oct 25, 2012 4:54 am

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccanns-parents-in-court-bid-1397269

Madeleine McCann's parents in court bid to jail retired lawyer accusing them of causing girl’s death
25 Oct 2012 00:00

Mr Justice Tugendhat said the couple’s case against Mr Bennett should be heard “as soon as practicable“

Rose
Rose
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Oct 25, 2012 6:26 am

Making a comment on that very article the one known as the yo-yo has made this truly ironic remark.

Some journalists hounders continue to be so downright ignorant if not downright stupid if they cannot at least get simple facts right.

What have we been saying about the hounders and forkers for how long now? They wouldn't know a fact if it hit them in the face.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:25 am

This is even funnier:

Re: MR JUSTICE TUGENDHAT'S JUDGMENT IN MCCANNS v BENNETT issued 10.10 on 24.10.12
Tony Bennett Today at 1:26 am

FROM THIS MORNING'S DAILY MIRROR

The parents of Madeleine McCann yesterday won their latest court battle with a retired lawyer they say is waging a harassment campaign against them.

Gerry and Kate McCann want the High Court to jail Tony Bennett, 65, who has accused them of causing their daughter’s death, disposing of her body and covering up what they had done.

Mr Justice Tugendhat said the couple’s case against Mr Bennett should be heard “as soon as practicable”.

In 2009, Mr Bennett, of Harlow, Essex, promised to stop making allegations against the McCanns.

They claim he has breached that formal undertaking more than 150 times and are now seeking his imprisonment, or other punishment, for alleged contempt of court.

Mr Bennett wants the court to “vary” the undertakings so he can publish his “credible evidence” Madeleine died in their holiday home in May 2007.

I have never said that the McCanns caused the death of Madeleine.

So there will be an immediate complaint by me to the Mirror, and if they don't publish a correction straightaway, there'll be a complaint to the Press Complaints Commission.

===========

Misremembering again, are we? biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:33 am

Here's another one doing funnies - they're in top form this morning:

Dear All,

I suppose the true significance in the Tugendhat decision lies in the fact that the McCs must now proceed at once, without the benefit of knowing the outcome of the SY review.

That single fact is the reason they okayed the delays.

Anyone agrees with this?

Riveting decision by the way. Best of the best in good English legal tradition.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Carter Ruck had no choice but to delay when Bennett kept on stalling, dear.

Oh, and the McCanns have nothing whatsoever to fear from the Yard. They are innocent people, they did not harm their daughter.

As the Yard and the REAL PJ know.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:35 am

So there will be an immediate complaint by me to the Mirror, and if they don't publish a correction straightaway, there'll be a complaint to the Press Complaints Commission.

That's a gem; I can see a few people popping some treasured screengrabs of Bennett posts in the mail to the Mirror. rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:37 am

bb1 wrote:

That's a gem; I can see a few people popping some treasured screengrabs of Bennett posts in the mail to the Mirror. rofl rofl rofl rofl
Wink

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 25, 2012 10:51 am

What on earth is wrong with him, Tony? Ample evidence of him doing that very thing abounds, in black and white, not least in that letter of his to the Prime Minister.

Still, what else can you expect from someone who denies owning Hounder HQ when his name is quite clearly on the front door, and who claims judges have uttered words they simply never said.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:09 am

A forker sez, of yesterday's judgement:

Reading through that labyrinth of mumbo jumbo and trying to interpret it is enough to do anyone's head in

What? No-one here had too much trouble following it. Are we to assume that the McCann-haters have, well, fewer smarts than normal people, that they struggle to understand a straightforward court ruling?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:13 am

Hounder:

i thought when i read Tony's post what they say an what they do are two different things...it's obvious the fund is paying ...it's what it was intended for in the first place the only thing it has been use for is to pay lawyers pr suing people etc etc ..

That accusation is a complete, outright LIE. A very MALICIOUS FALSEHOOD.

But hey, if they choose to tell demonstrable, total LIES in public, who are we to stop them?

Their humiliation will be all the greater when the public hears all about what they have been doing to the McCanns and others.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:20 am

crazytony wrote:
bb1 wrote:

Wink
Wasn't there something in his Silent Night parody about sedatives suggesting over-sedation???? If so I do hope someone passes that one on too. And that lertter supposedly written by Madeleine after she died. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:26 am

http://thehoundingofthemccans.blogspot.co.uk/2012/10/wake-up-and-smell-coffee-bennett.html

We can all judge for ourselves, LL - and horribly, those aren't even the worst.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:31 am

Re: MR JUSTICE TUGENDHAT'S JUDGMENT IN MCCANNS v BENNETT issued 10.10 on 24.10.12
candyfloss Today at 11:18 am

Tony, your complaint seems to have gone unnoticed. The story is still saying the same namely..

[quote from article]

Gerry and Kate McCann want the High Court to jail Tony Bennett, 65, who has accused them of causing their daughter’s death, disposing of her body and covering up what they had done.

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/madeleine-mccanns-parents-in-court-bid-1397269

Notice it hasn't been whooshed, as quickly as when they make mistakes the other way around!!!!!

------------

What 'mistake'? The internet is littered with examples of Bennett doing that very thing; he even did that very thing when he wrote to the PM.

Are they all in the grip of some kind of mass delusion, where they are all telling themselves that Bennett didn't really make the false accusations he has finally been hauled into court for?

They really do need to wake up; proof abounds of Bennett doing exactly that.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:32 am

bb1 wrote:A forker sez, of yesterday's judgement:

Reading through that labyrinth of mumbo jumbo and trying to interpret it is enough to do anyone's head in

What? No-one here had too much trouble following it. Are we to assume that the McCann-haters have, well, fewer smarts than normal people, that they struggle to understand a straightforward court ruling?

This is really funny, and oh so indicative of Forker stupidity and ignorance.
That Judgement is written in perfectly plain English. In fact I would go so far as to suggest that Judge Tugendhat used this form in the hope that it would be easy to understand.
I have read some large amount of Court Documents in my time that even I had to battle with, but this one could not be more straightforward and simple.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:39 am

I've had to wade through Scots civil law documents in the past, Sabot, and they really are a nightmare, as they tend to use an odd mixture of Scots/Latin/French. As spoken in the 17th century.

Judge Tugendhat was a walk in the park in comparison - I don't know why they are struggling to grasp it.

Last edited by bb1 on Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:48 am; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:46 am

Perhaps they don't want to understand it, Bonny. Although I prefer my previous assessment of stupidity and ignorance.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:52 am

A lot of them certainly do have very poor reading and comprehension skills. We've all noticed how poor their spelling, punctuation, etc., is - the evidence of that is in their posts.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 25, 2012 11:55 am

Sara ‏@SafariSara
@MrsMLouis Zampos Benett has a short memory, he even libelled the #McCann in an open letter to Cameron. Plonker http://yfrog.com/mm8qmwpj

Yup; the PM has his very own copy of Bennett making accusations.

As for....

Mari Welzel ‏@umweltbuerger
#McCann T @ThePlebian @ModNrodder So you don't think it's offensive to bankrupt and ask for a pensioner to be imprisoned ?

Crime, time, don't do.

Unless the McCann-haters think no-one should ever be convicted of a crime once they are over 60?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:49 pm

I don't know why, but the McCann-haters don't seem too keen to talk about this section:

13. The solicitors for the Claimants also acted for Mr Smethurst in a libel action that he had brought against the Defendant, and which was settled on 7 December 2011. The terms of the settlement included that the Defendant would pay the sum of £2,500 damages to the Find Madeleine Fund (which he did), and that he would pay Mr Smethurst’s costs. However there has been a dispute as to the amount payable in respect of those costs, and the Defendant has not yet made any payment under that order for costs.

Maybe it hasn't dawned on them that Judge Tugendhat knows all about the Smethurst business, and that Bennett admitted he libelled Ed Smethurst?

Doesn't put Bennett in a very good light, does it?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Oct 25, 2012 12:52 pm

Judge Tugendhat also knows that The Libel Damages were paid into The Find Madeleine Fund, so he knows that the Libel was something to do with The McCanns.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:07 pm

Bennett is still shrieking demands at the Mirror:

Tony Bennett Today at 12:54 pm

sammyc wrote:
Just checked the Mirror's website and the story is still the same.

I've looked for their 'contact us' section and found online editorial contact details for ben.rankin@mirror.co.uk. Think I'll send him an email asking him to correct the story. Anyone else up for it? There's a telephone number too if anyone wants to ring. +44 (0) 207 293 3396.

OK, try sending an e-mail to that e-mail address and also to dean.rousewell@mirror.co.uk, saying:

Please tell me why you haven't yet corrected your false claim that Tony Bennett has ever claimed that the McCanns caused Madeleine's death.

Possibly because IT ISN'T FALSE
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:13 pm

He's at it on twitter, too:

Anthony Bennett ‏@zampos
#DailyMirror today falsely claimed I'd said Drs #McCann CAUSED Madeleine's death. I've never said that. PCC informed http://jillhavern.forumotion.net/t5824p50-mr-justice-tugendhat-s-judgment-in-mccanns-v-bennett-issued-1010-on-241012#129854

However....

Sara ‏@SafariSara
@zampos Too bad #DailyMirror is already in reciept of several copies of your open letter to Cameron saying exactly that, isn't it? #McCann

I am sure the Mirror has had a good number of screenshots of him making that accusation, too.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:15 pm

Anthony Bennett ‏@zampos
#McCann v Amaral, 3.5yrs, still going, legal costs £400,000? McCann v Bennett, 3yrs, costs around £160,000. Who's paying these legal costs?

What a silly question!

Bennett and Gonc will, of course. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:19 pm

Sara ‏@SafariSara
@CrazyHorser zampos So he DENIES having written this then? Fool #McCann http://yfrog.com/gy2z2emj

He's that, and more. How he can deny any of his own words, I do not know. He's only making things worse for himself.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Oct 25, 2012 1:26 pm

Tony Bennett Today at 1:21 pm

Just heard from Mirror that their Head of Legal Dept, Charles Collier-White, is now dealing with my complaint.

More short e-mails from you all would show that I have support

I wonder what he is making of the emails with links and screenshots to prove Bennett DID accuse the McCanns? Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next