JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Missing - the Hounders' marbles EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Missing - the Hounders' marbles EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Missing - the Hounders' marbles EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Missing - the Hounders' marbles EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Missing - the Hounders' marbles EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Missing - the Hounders' marbles EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Missing - the Hounders' marbles EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Missing - the Hounders' marbles EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Missing - the Hounders' marbles EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Missing - the Hounders' marbles

5 posters

Go down

Missing - the Hounders' marbles Empty Missing - the Hounders' marbles

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:48 am

Cristobell wrote:
tiny wrote:
Oh dear,bet kate and gerry didnt want this little nugget to be found out,that THEY had Madeleine removed from the missing persons website.

Which of course begs the question, why did Missing People want her as ambassador if she wasn't interested in the assistance they provided?

Please, don't anyone tell those two loonies that it's a completely different website, just leave them to dig themselves a nice, deep, hole. rofl

Last edited by bb1 on Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:57 pm; edited 2 times in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Missing - the Hounders' marbles Empty Re: Missing - the Hounders' marbles

Post  lily Wed Jan 30, 2013 11:53 am

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Missing - the Hounders' marbles Empty Missing - the Hounders' marbles

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:28 pm

Oh dear, look what emu's gone and done:

Re: Missing Abroad appoints ex-Met Head of Homicide and Serious Crime
Inspectorfrost Today at 12:45 am

i sent an email to the site asking why madeleine mccann was not on there. This is the reply I got tonight. So another stone not unturned!

RE: [Missing Abroad - Missing Person Enquiries] M Mccann
Show Details

Thanks for your email.

[contents of private email follow]

which has led to:

Novak41 Today at 12:21 pm

david_uk wrote:
More importantly, I would email that person back again and start up more dialogue!. I notice the pattern and phrasing of the reply email appeared to show some contempt for the subject matter. One might get some more interesting information....

I doubt it, I just had a phonecall with the person who sent that email and he is Furious that a confidential email of his has been printed in the public domain. He is aware of where it was posted also.

Well done, you hounders! Barely lunchtime, and that's another organisation that detests you!

Last edited by bb1 on Thu Jan 31, 2013 2:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:36 pm

Don't you just love it when the hounders demonstrate, yet again, that they think they are entitled to do as they please? And that they have no respect whatsoever for the rights of other people?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:43 pm

Novak41 Today at

nospinnaker wrote:
Why furious? Did the sender say it was confidential?

Surely it's a reply from a public body? How can it be confidential?

Would it have been confidential if it was sent to a journalist?

I believe I answered that in my post. He was not aware it was about to be broadcast in public when he sent it. Anything else you will have to take up with him. This is a sensitive matter, obviously. I have no more to say.

Emu doesn't do 'sensitive', just calling people disgusting names.

I should think whoever wrote it is furious that a personal email of his has been posted on a hate site. Wouldn't be surprised if there was trouble over this.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:47 pm

What a bunch.

No class. No understanding of protocol or anything else when it comes to dealing with interaction with other people and/or organizations.

Then they wonder why people get sickened by them.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 30, 2013 12:55 pm

Emily-emu-silkcut-newperson:

Inspectorfrost Today

The email was NOT marked confidential. It was a general response to a general enquiry.Aquila if you are suggesting I made it up, you are wrong!

Candyfloss please feel free to remove it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:13 pm

bb1, your words are mine.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  greenink211 Wed Jan 30, 2013 1:42 pm

And another hater still can't do their research properly.

aquila Today at 12:25 pm

I don't know how Missing Abroad could have put Madeleine up on their website when she went missing in 2007. According to their 'about us' information the website didn't commence until 2008.

It took less than a couple of minutes to discover the truth of the matter.

Missing Abroad as they state on the 'About Us' page that Aquila is supposed to have read is an offshoot of another organisation.

That organisation were carrying an appeal on May 26th 2007. For whatever reason and I am certain there was a good one, it had been removed by July of the same year.

http://web.archive.org/web/20070526104126/http://www.lucieblackmantrust.org/

And if you click on the rectangle where the image was on the page then it took and still takes you to the original Find Madeleine Page.

http://web.archive.org/web/20070524213652/http://bringmadeleinehome.com/

They really are a bunch of incompetent fools meddling in matters that are way beyond their limited capacities.
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:14 pm

And just look at the way they are now twisting the truth to further smear the McCanns - and the charity. Disgusting bottom-feeders.

No wonder they make enemies wherever they go!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 30, 2013 2:34 pm

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/topic3196-1275.html?sid=44495c9825c19b818b73861d769903e1

Looks like there WAS a warning on the email, which emu troll ignored.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:05 pm

bb1 wrote:http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/topic3196-1275.html?sid=44495c9825c19b818b73861d769903e1

Looks like there WAS a warning on the email, which emu troll ignored.

Houston, we have a problem. biggrin Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 30, 2013 6:36 pm

Hounder:

There's more and more appearing on twitter by the hour from what I can see and what I'm being told. I never thought I would, but going to sign up for it.

I hope all involved with TM are shi**ing bricks. No way in hell would Rucks and their free riders ever have expected this. More power to everyone out there

I think that's an absolutely fantastic idea! The more Bennett supporters drag a charity into their anti-McCann vendetta, the better!

And right before Head Hounder is due in the dock of the High Court, too - brilliant timing!

I should think the Missing Abroad people have spoken to the Missing People organisers by now, and know just what a bunch of scumbags the hounders are. Isn't it good for the hounder image that it's one of them who did this?

Loving their work! Does Evil Clarrie pay them to pull stunts like this?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 30, 2013 7:52 pm

Looks like the McCann-haters would be well advised to ZIP IT.

Re: Re: Email
Inspectorfrost Today at 7:11 pm

Thanks Candyloss for your post. To anyone asking, basically it is a storm in a teacup. Yesterday there was a thread about this charity and comments about why Madeleine Mccann was not featured in it, so I emailed the charity to ask why. I received a reply detailing the reason which I copied up here not thinking it was breaking any rules, even removing the sender's name. The email was not marked private or confidential, it was actually marked Vis a vis restricted or classified content as *not protected* by any confidentiality clauses or words to that effect.

Today, a poster called novak posted they had called MA and relayed how furious the sender of the email was at it being put on the internet so I asked Candyfloss to delete it and all references, to be fair to the sender although I hardly thought there was anything confidential private or controversial in said email. It was a general reply from a public charity abiut a public case to a general question to. I have read they know its been deleted here now and are OK with it.

There has been posting and speculation why the Mccanns would not want an appeal which was a downloadable poster on the mother site Lucie Blackman Trust originally in May 2007, MA was borne out of that trust and its run by them, so essentially one and the same, and the only reason I can think for them asking it to be removed at the time was because of the nature of the heinous crime behind the history of the website and the Mccanns not wanting a missing appeal on the site. I could be wrong but that is just what I think.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joji_Obara
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:24 pm

The person who told Missing Abroad that their email was posted in public, on Bennett's home roost, puts the hounders straight about a few things:

Well done Moa!! all your detective work paid off and you located my twitter account.
The full story, if you care to believe it, which you probably won't but nevertheless is true is:

I saw the email that inspector frost posted on here this morning and something about it just didn't look right. As I have seen with my own eyes how some people in this case blatantly lie and concoct I decided that I would check to make sure the email was genuine.

So I emailed MA and within half an hour a chap called Matt emailed me back and asked if He could have a phone number to call me. Presumably he was worried about communicating important information via email having seen his last one had become public. I duly emailed him back with my mobile number and ten minutes later he called me.

Firstly he stated that he was very dissappointed to see what he believed to be a private email from himself being posted in public. I asked him if that means he can state that it is a genuine email from MA and he said that yes, it was. He then asked me what I intended to do next and I said that as the email was genuine then nothing. He was also not opposed to me stating this. I told him where I had seen the email and he emailed me back a little while later to tell me that the site had removed the thread so he'd obviously seen it all with his own eyes.

And folks that is it. I simply wanted to check that the email was genuine. Nothing more, nothing less. And look, I'm admitting that it was genuine as well, not trying to cover it up or lie which I have seen anti McCanns do on many occasions. I wasn't concerned about the email being public, just genuine. It was MA that were concerned about it being public given the nature of their business.

There may be a very good reason why the McCanns have decided not to use MA but instead of trying to find that out, as per usual you all jump to the conclusions you want to hear. Hmmm...why don't you do what I did and contact MA and see if they can give you an answer. Just a suggestion, if you really are that keen on the truth and justice, PROPER justice. It's partly through a lack of proper research that Tony Bennett is in court next week. Do yourselves a favour, do your research properly and don't end up like him.

I see that also, as usual, knowing that I actually believe the McCanns, has led to the inevitable attacking of me as a person.

May I direct those of you who are interested in twitter on #McCann to those who like you are 'anti -McCanns'. Apparently I swear and say lewd things (according to Nena). Well as soon as I come even nearly close to 'Dodgy Doctor Payne' and 'Rothley Pillow', (just two examples) then I don't know how you dare attack my twitter posts. An obsession with paedophilia and the foulest language i'v ever seen doesn't even come close. If this is who you wish to associate with then so be it, but please don't be hypocrites. I have told you the truth, I expect you to be truthful about me. Or are you also not decent human beings who simply disagree with me about this case? Come and see for yourselves.

Novak41

Missing - the Hounders' marbles Thumb_smileyvault-cute-big-smiley-animated-024
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:46 pm

Oh dear, emu's mask is slipping....

Re: Re: Email
Novak41 Today

Inspectorfrost wrote:
bloody bleeding cheek NOVAK, and instead of creating an incident you could have pmd me for proof of authenticity before mouthing off left right and centre

i will of course ask you for proof or suspicion on whenever I have faked an email or anything else on here

As for your thinking somethting didnt seem right about the email, well you were WRONG werent you

Zzz

oh and why would the MA representative ask YOU what YOU intended to do next if i read your post right

i have also just been told you are a mole here and your posting as zuzu on some forum called stopthemyths is proof of that, saddo, cant even disguise your own footsteps

As I said in my post, from previous experience I know how devious and misleading 'anti-McCanns' can be and so wished in order to be totally sure to hear it from the horse's mouth as it were. I don't know you from Adam, how do I know I can trust you?? You caused an incident by making an email public that shouldn't have been.

Yes, I was wrong, as I have admitted. And??

Why did Matt ask me what I was going to do next?, I have no idea. I must admit it floored me a bit when he asked me. Didn't think I was that important.

Mole is a bit over the top don't you think?? or maybe not for conspiracy theorists. I'v never hidden anything. Why would I need to? I'm above board and honest. I didn't realise you HAD to be anti McCann to look at/post on this forum. Not sure what you think you are trying to prove...this 'saddo' has no intention of disguising own footsteps. That would only be neccessary if I was 'up to something' which I am not. Don't be so paranoid. Someone however does seem to be stalking me online from what you have said. Now THAT is a 'saddo'.

'Disguise her footprints'? rofl rofl rofl rofl

Zuzu publically stated that she was Novak. Hahau
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jan 30, 2013 9:48 pm

: Re: Email
Inspectorfrost Today

NOVAK I hope you are not blind so read this

GET STUFFED

Your defence is totally and utterly pathetic by anyones standards and yes u are a saddo

Apology not yet received for being accused of posting false emails, whatever

She forgot plank, prossy, skank and monkey. Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Jan 31, 2013 7:29 am

The email was not marked private or confidential, it was actually marked Vis a vis restricted or classified content as *not protected* by any confidentiality clauses or words to that effect.

MA was borne out of that trust and its run by them, so essentially one and the same, and the only reason I can think for them asking it to be removed at the time was because of the nature of the heinous crime behind the history of the website

The above was taken from Inspectorfrost/Emu/Silkcut et al's post.

It sounds eerily similar to Barbara Nottage/Freudian Slip/Bob Southgate et al's writing.

He wouldn't do anything like writing other people's posts for them, would he? biggrin

Why didn't he include a bit of this?

GET STUFFED

That would have made it a bit more believable. Pcorneater

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 31, 2013 9:39 am

The hounders are foaming and frothing as if they've got rabies over this Shocked Shocked Shocked
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:04 am

I think some are a bit miffed at being caught red handed

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:14 am

I never cease to be amazed at their ability to make enemies, Jean-Pierre. Or at their complete lack of anything resembling manners or normal behaviour.

It's verging on some kind of sociopathy.

And I notice that 'Novak' mentioned that she has had computer troubles since she posted on that site - a very familiar tale.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jan 31, 2013 10:40 am

That Moa hounder sounds quite deranged:

Your computer was attacked ? Really ? U want me to believe that? And Im glad you made your tweets private, now no one can see your stupid lies ! Except for your 21 followers that is

And the only one who needs to grow up is you, running like a 4 year old telling MA someone publict an Email not in favour of Mccann !

How do they work that out? Why didn't THEY bother to find out what the site was about, instead of YET AGAIN jumping to conclusions and making complete fools of themselves?

One of them - a McCann-hater who is banned from many other hate sites because of her vile behaviour - posted a private email sent to her in confidence by a charity.

There's no excuse for that, and they needn't bother stamping their hooves and diverting because they have, yet again, been caught red-handed in a nasty bit of unacceptable, anti-social behaviour.

And it will come as no surprise to anyone that 'Novak's' computer was attacked - that's happened to a lot of people who have made the mistake of joining that site.

Good God, it is wierd enough just for readers - it doesn't work normally.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down