JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
A "we will fight them on the beachey's" speech EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
A "we will fight them on the beachey's" speech EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
A "we will fight them on the beachey's" speech EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
A "we will fight them on the beachey's" speech EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
A "we will fight them on the beachey's" speech EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
A "we will fight them on the beachey's" speech EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
A "we will fight them on the beachey's" speech EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
A "we will fight them on the beachey's" speech EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
A "we will fight them on the beachey's" speech EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

A "we will fight them on the beachey's" speech

+2
bb1
sans_souci
6 posters

Go down

A "we will fight them on the beachey's" speech Empty A "we will fight them on the beachey's" speech

Post  sans_souci Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:38 pm

A post from a poster names JD.

Thought maybe it would be worth discussing?

It goes without saying nobody can say anything against anyone from the the top of their heads or because they feel like it or have a personal grievance against someone. Within the terms of free speech, it has to be what is deemed to be reasonable and largely based on facts

The McCanns......all what we say is based on FACTS...Facts that derive from the officially released PJ documents and published media press articles/TV news reports and documentaries, a true life police investigation which the actual statements and many other documents are released to the general public of the whole wide world. Remember, official documents released to all of us and remember we have free speech to comment on and form views from. Understand this McCanns...official documents which you personally contributed to and therefore are, under our free speech, are able to be scrutinised on....and will always be scrutinised on no matter what you do or say. Especially as you keep trying to get public money from peoples emotions towards you, quite rightly the public need to be satisfied this is being done in good faith. You will never ever stop being scrutinised in this regard, I can so very assure you, until the facts make sense and a reasonable truth is established

Smethurst....you have a duty of responsibility just like any UK citizen in this country. You want to be celebrated, you want the accolade, you want the prestige and you want the money...fair enough and maybe in your past you have worked hard enough to deserve this. But in your position as a director of the public funded Madeleine fund, you will be also be scrutinised when such times deserve it. You have never been accused of anything so stop twisting the words, you have been questioned on your responsibility especially as you are heading a public fund of a 3 year old child. It is our right, as it is every UK citizen's right, to question you on how you have dealt with this situation. If you don't like it and wish to hide behind lawyers then tough....you will be questioned as is our right to, and until you produce a satisfactory answer you shall always be questioned and scrutinised . Any responsible person would have been alarmed and done the right thing immediately to resolve the issue. Do what you like, but this is the fact of the matter which you can never get away from...ever

To all, you may use your powers to scare people, you may use your powers to close this and other sites...but you will never ever stop people scrutinising you in your public positions and in such cases determining the truth. The Phoenix will rise from the ashes stronger than before. I believe very strongly in not only free speech, but core humane values such as honesty, responsibility, respectability and if anyone shows any other signs then they will be questioned, on any level or who they are. The country that fought for me which many people gave their lives for, was based on these values which I totally appreciate and respect and I will forever fight in every way neccessary to keep these values not just for my time on this planet but for future generations to come

A couple of questions

What "public position" does smethurst hold, if any?

Is the Find Madeleine fund a public or private fund?

sans_souci
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

A "we will fight them on the beachey's" speech Empty Re: A "we will fight them on the beachey's" speech

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 18, 2011 2:45 pm

Can I do a Bennett and make a preliminary reply?

Oh, do get off your soapbox and STFU, you hypocrites. Bennett boasted about taking Freedom of Speech away from OUR members - briefly biggrin - so he can go and boil his head.

Brat boasted about taking Freedom of Speech away from members of the official Find Madeleine site - wrongly - so he can join Bennett in head-boiling.

In fact, the whole hypocritical lot of them can go and boil their heads.

I will answer this more fully in not less than 100,000 words later.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

A "we will fight them on the beachey's" speech Empty Re: A "we will fight them on the beachey's" speech

Post  rhodes Thu Aug 18, 2011 3:10 pm

Smethurst is Chairman of the Law Society Commerce & Industry Group in the North West for over 15 years according to http://www.google.co.uk/search?q=ed+smethurst+law+society&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&aq=t&rls=org.mozilla:en-GB:official&client=firefox-a
rhodes
rhodes
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sans_souci Thu Aug 18, 2011 4:48 pm

Very true!

They really do have some odd ideas.

On the subject of the fund - they are mixing up

public funds - eg money raised in local taxation to fund local authority expenditure

Private funds - eg money donated to a private company or to support a particular cause.

sans_souci
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:15 pm

No, that's not Beachy. She was at least semi literate, most of the time. This one obviously doesn't have English as a first language, or even a second language come to that.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:22 pm

A "we will fight them on the beachey's" speech Stevo11
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Aug 19, 2011 6:08 am

What Accolades has Mr. Smethurst asked for?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 19, 2011 9:51 am

No idea, Sabot - I had barely heard of him till Bennett and co decided to smear him, and attack him and his family.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:08 am

bb1 wrote:No idea, Sabot - I had barely heard of him till Bennett and co decided to smear him, and attack him and his family.
His 'sin' is to be connected with Brian Kennedy and the McCanns. This makes him a 'pro' and thus a legitimate target. When I was young, the way this kind of thing was formulated was someone was accused of having it away with a local woman, or her daughter (never a child, probably 18+) or, if a politician, Christine Keeler!!!!. Now they use the paedo threat to coerce and intimidate. They fabricate quite unbelievable things, post them all up on the net and then 'conveniently' forget where they saw the original post. But the damage is done, the lie has been dispersed across the world, and it is often impossible for the traduced person to ever regain their good name. This is why I want the book thrown at bentit and his followers; they haven't just smeared the McCanns, they have continued to involve other people in their lies, often with no connection, or very little, to the original case; they threaten the families, post up salacious, and often false, items re the children or the wife .... I gotta stop, I am getting very angry .... coffee calls .... LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:16 am

Thing is, LL, the sickos who are repeating Bennett's disgusting lies are not helping him one bit; all their posts are liable to be produced in court as proof of what Bennett has done.
He will NOT be able to plead that his harrassment and smearing is confined to Hellhole if those are entered into evidence.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sadie Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:32 am

bounce waiting bounce waiting bounce

Waiting

Tick tock and all that.... bigyellowgrin

sadie
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 19, 2011 10:57 am

He's had another Officer Beachy moment:

Justice For Maddie is Near
jd Today at 3:39 am

Well done EVERYBODY. Together as a TEAM we are hitting very close to the truth and they are running scared, oh so very very scared. They only know one way to defend to twist and use libel, but don't let this stop anyone in our ultimate goal of justice for Maddie and for the values of our country. Keep your beliefs and your values and battle this through, together as a TEAM we will succeed and we all have our own individual part to play. Now is the time to be stronger than ever.....TOGETHER.....and keep within the rules!

Yeah, yeah, whatever Rolling Eyes
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  sans_souci Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:07 am

I dunno - sounds just like that dog puppet on the telly.

sans_souci
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:11 am

I wonder if it will ever dawn on them that they are totally wrong? That clock isn't ticking, that tide isn't turning....every single thing they do and say is based on a totally false premise - their risible 'parental involvement' theory.

Their beliefs are so stupid, they have to live in an alternate reality, where white is black and lies are truth.

Which wouldn't matter much if they kept their gibbers to the distant recesses of the internet, but they won't, they insist on taking it into the real world and real people's real lives.

Bennett's campaign against the McCanns, hiding in the Kennedy family's garden, photographing people's security system....horrible!

This business of making up filth about Ed Smethurst deserves to be dealt with by the full force of the law, as does the contempt of court.

But - if that is what Bennett is reduced to, inventing disgusting smears, accusing people of being perverts because they like heavy metal music....then what does that say about his cause? About any of them?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:12 am

sans_souci wrote:I dunno - sounds just like that dog puppet on the telly.

"Boom, Boom"?
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 19, 2011 11:13 am

sans_souci wrote:I dunno - sounds just like that dog puppet on the telly.

Oh yes....

A "we will fight them on the beachey's" speech Churchill1_203x150
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down