JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
 WHERE IS THE PROOF OF ALL THIS 'FILTH', BENNETT?(merged with pretendy protest letter thread) - Page 3 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
 WHERE IS THE PROOF OF ALL THIS 'FILTH', BENNETT?(merged with pretendy protest letter thread) - Page 3 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
 WHERE IS THE PROOF OF ALL THIS 'FILTH', BENNETT?(merged with pretendy protest letter thread) - Page 3 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
 WHERE IS THE PROOF OF ALL THIS 'FILTH', BENNETT?(merged with pretendy protest letter thread) - Page 3 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
 WHERE IS THE PROOF OF ALL THIS 'FILTH', BENNETT?(merged with pretendy protest letter thread) - Page 3 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
 WHERE IS THE PROOF OF ALL THIS 'FILTH', BENNETT?(merged with pretendy protest letter thread) - Page 3 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
 WHERE IS THE PROOF OF ALL THIS 'FILTH', BENNETT?(merged with pretendy protest letter thread) - Page 3 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
 WHERE IS THE PROOF OF ALL THIS 'FILTH', BENNETT?(merged with pretendy protest letter thread) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
 WHERE IS THE PROOF OF ALL THIS 'FILTH', BENNETT?(merged with pretendy protest letter thread) - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

WHERE IS THE PROOF OF ALL THIS 'FILTH', BENNETT?(merged with pretendy protest letter thread)

+6
sans_souci
crazytony
Maggs
Lamplighter
Anita
bb1
10 posters

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

WHERE IS THE PROOF OF ALL THIS 'FILTH', BENNETT?(merged with pretendy protest letter thread) - Page 3 Empty Re: WHERE IS THE PROOF OF ALL THIS 'FILTH', BENNETT?(merged with pretendy protest letter thread)

Post  muratfan Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:05 am

I have just thought....maybe all these dirty, filthy posts are contained in Amaral's new book that was coming out at the beginning of the year
muratfan
muratfan
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

WHERE IS THE PROOF OF ALL THIS 'FILTH', BENNETT?(merged with pretendy protest letter thread) - Page 3 Empty Re: WHERE IS THE PROOF OF ALL THIS 'FILTH', BENNETT?(merged with pretendy protest letter thread)

Post  lily Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:06 am

Eek Eek Eek What a thought, mf.

You're right though. Where's the new Gonc book? Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:07 am

Amaral has a new book?
Would that be the same as the old book?

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:15 am

Oh yes, there was supposed to be a 'new book' in March, wasn't there?

Wonder what happened Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:16 am

Re: How we can fight back for freedom of speech
jd Today
And nobody will ever take away our freedom of speech. We will fight for our rights and freedom of speech all the way

WHERE IS THE PROOF OF ALL THIS 'FILTH', BENNETT?(merged with pretendy protest letter thread) - Page 3 Abd20_funny-pictures-braveheart-kitteh-haz-a-freedom
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:18 am

bb1 wrote:Re: How we can fight back for freedom of speech
jd Today
And nobody will ever take away our freedom of speech. We will fight for our rights and freedom of speech all the way

WHERE IS THE PROOF OF ALL THIS 'FILTH', BENNETT?(merged with pretendy protest letter thread) - Page 3 Abd20_funny-pictures-braveheart-kitteh-haz-a-freedom

What an idiot. No one is trying to take away their rights to free speech. I wish they would learn to read everything instead of being selective. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 20, 2011 1:41 am

And a bunch of damned hypocrites. How dare any of them demand 'Free Speach' when they continually try to deny it to other people?

Look what they do with their 'Free Speach' - they use it to tell each other disgusting stories, with no purpose other than to destroy anyone who dares to offend them by support efforts to find a missing child.

Theirs isn't free speech - it is nothing more than hate speech.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:01 am

I hope Bennett isn't being guided by any of them. Pcorneater
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Aug 20, 2011 7:17 am

I can't understand why Bennett didn't report this filth to The Police. Well, I can, but it rather knocks holes in the possibility of their existence.

Do we know if Halley, Bailly, and Murphy actually exist? You see, real people don't make a habit of putting this sort of stuff on a FaceBook Page that outsiders can see.
So on whose FaceBook Page were these conversations being held? Originally Bennett, by omission, suggested it was Ed Smethurst's Page, but Bennett has since recanted that, and attributed this stuff to some other Member's Page. Which member? And has that Page disappeared as well?

And if Bennett hasn't got Screen Shots and proof from whence it came, then he's got Jack Shit. Anyone can alter another person's post in quoting. I've done it myself.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:43 am

Oh my, good for Antoinette! MM tried to join smiffy's pity-party for Bennett and she has slapped them down.

e: Blacksmiths comment on libel attack Bennet
Antoinette Today at 10:29 am

pennylane wrote:
Sorry misread.

It looks like blacksmith has seen how deeply nasty some people are towards Mr Bennett!

Tony brings it all on himself. I dont have time for him as I think he is a glory hunter and his cause now is nothing to do with Madeleine any more. Its all about scoring points of carter Ruck etc. At the start it was about Madeleine, now its not. So I would prefer if he wasnt discussed on this forum.

'Deeply nasty towards Mr Bennett' - Bennett volunteered! He no more deserves pity than rioters who think they have some kind of entitlement to anti-social behaviour.

As for smiffy's demand that we feel sorry for Bennett as he is an 'old man' - no, he isn't, he isn't even old enough to retire in the UK.

Did Bennett feel sorry for any of the people he has been stalking, harrassing and smearing? No?

He stalking Arthur Cowley all the way to rural Wales. And, know the man is in poor health, thought it was hiliarious to taunt the man with remarks about coffins.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Aug 20, 2011 10:58 am

Antoinette is a different kettle of fish to amberslut, isn't she? I think she is trying to kep MM on a sort of even keel; though I do not agree with anything on there, she does appear to be succeeding in stopping the rot from getting worse. LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:02 am

Lamplighter wrote:Antoinette is a different kettle of fish to amberslut, isn't she? I think she is trying to kep MM on a sort of even keel; though I do not agree with anything on there, she does appear to be succeeding in stopping the rot from getting worse. LL

Only just.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:05 am

Sabot wrote:
Lamplighter wrote:Antoinette is a different kettle of fish to amberslut, isn't she? I think she is trying to kep MM on a sort of even keel; though I do not agree with anything on there, she does appear to be succeeding in stopping the rot from getting worse. LL

Only just.
Maybe, but I think we should give her the tiniest bit of praise; can you imagine MM if amberslut was still in charge? LL Eek vomit
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:11 am

Well, I don't share Antoinette's views on one or two things - but she does take Adminning seriously, she doesn't play stupid games, and if members cross the line, she throws them out without hestitation, whoever they are.

So praise where praise is due, I feel.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 20, 2011 11:55 am

Any sign of the slightest proof that the filthy filth ever existed yet? Hope Bennett isn't going to keep the judge waiting like this Pcorneater
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:10 pm

Lamplighter wrote:
Sabot wrote:

Only just.
Maybe, but I think we should give her the tiniest bit of praise; can you imagine MM if amberslut was still in charge? LL Eek vomit

Sorry, not feeling very understanding at the moment. What about all of the other shit that she allows to stand?
She just doesn't like Bennett.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Aug 20, 2011 12:19 pm

bb1 wrote:Any sign of the slightest proof that the filthy filth ever existed yet? Hope Bennett isn't going to keep the judge waiting like this Pcorneater

Bennett has already admitted, AFTER SOME DELAY, that it was never on Ed Smethurst's
Face Book Page, but on the page of someone else. Bennett never did say whose page.
So, it is actually irrelevant.

Bennett has most definitely intimated that Ed Smethurst is a Paedophile by association.
And certain people HAVE believed this. So Ed Smethurst's reputation has been damaged in the eyes of some people.
And there is no way in which Bennett can prove what he has said.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:11 pm

Sabot wrote:
bb1 wrote:Any sign of the slightest proof that the filthy filth ever existed yet? Hope Bennett isn't going to keep the judge waiting like this Pcorneater

Bennett has already admitted, AFTER SOME DELAY, that it was never on Ed Smethurst's
Face Book Page, but on the page of someone else. Bennett never did say whose page.

Bennett has most definitely intimated that Ed Smethurst is a Paedophile by association.
And certain people HAVE believed this. So Ed Smethurst's reputation has been damaged in the eyes of some people.

So he is going on hearsay.
Picture him in the court room.
"Your honor, I was told by a friend the vile posts were displayed on Mr. Smethurst's facebook page"
Judge's reply.
"Mr. Bennett whoever told you, is no friend of yours. Now are you paying Mr. Smethurst with cash or check?"

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Aug 20, 2011 2:46 pm

crazytony wrote:
Sabot wrote:

"Your honor, I was told by a friend the vile posts were displayed on Mr. Smethurst's facebook page"
Judge's reply.
"Mr. Bennett whoever told you, is no friend of yours. Now are you paying Mr. Smethurst with cash or check?"

I don't think it is actually Hearsay, Tony. It is more like Downright Lies. Hearsay might have been more acceptable.
Bennett has said that he personally read this supposed Filth, although he now admits that it wasn't actually on Ed Smethurst's Face Book Page. But he then proceeded to suggest by innuendo that it was on Ed Smethurt's Face Book Page. This is not Hearsay by any stretch of the imagination. Bennett has said it on many occasions on his skanky Forum, These were statements of his fact by him. This is not Hearsay.

Sorry for being so pedantic. I become more wary that my point might be missed.

Bennett is a liar.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:03 pm

Sabot wrote:
crazytony wrote:
Sabot wrote:

Judge's reply.

I don't think it is actually Hearsay, Tony. It is more like Downright Lies. Hearsay might have been more acceptable.
Bennett has said that he personally read this supposed Filth, although he now admits that it wasn't actually on Ed Smethurst's Face Book Page. But he then proceeded to suggest by innuendo that it was on Ed Smethurt's Face Book Page. This is not Hearsay by any stretch of the imagination. Bennett has said it on many occasions on his skanky Forum, These were statements of his fact by him. This is not Hearsay.

Bennett is a liar.
Thank you Sabot.
Reading your post makes the issue a whole lot clearer.
Bennett, did say he had read the posts but now denies this.
He cannot have it both ways.

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Aug 20, 2011 3:22 pm

crazytony wrote:
Sabot wrote:
crazytony wrote:
Sabot wrote:

Judge's reply.

Bennett is a liar.
Thank you Sabot.
Reading your post makes the issue a whole lot clearer.
Bennett, did say he had read the posts but now denies this.
He cannot have it both ways.

No, Bennett has not denied reading it. He has only now admitted that these Filthy comments were not actually posted on Ed Smethhurst's Face Book Page.
He says that these Filthy comments were made on the Face Book page of another person who purports to being A Face Book Friend of Ed Smethurst, and that these comments were made to another person who also purports to being a Face Book Friend of Ed Smethurts. He hasn't said which Page or which Friend. Actually nothing to do with Ed Smethurst.

Personally, I don't understand Face Book, and wouldn't touch it with a barge pole, but apparently, anybody can become Your Friend without you even knowing about it.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:08 pm

Antoinette is standing her ground on this:

Autumn:

Antoinette, whilst I think Tony Bennett has gone about things in the wrong way at times, there can be no doubting he has worked long and hard for justice. He has continued to be a large thorn in the McCanns' side which is why they are now pulling out all the stops to silence him. Do you seriously believe he wants Carter Ruck threatening to drag him through the courts for his house and savings??? The McCanns are using Fund money to do to Tony Bennett what they have done to Amaral. Whatever you may think of him personally, and God knows he does have his faults, there can be no denying Tony Bennett has given his all to get truth and justice for Madeleine. The proceedings against TB are of interest to many here and therefore I would argue that discussion should be permitted here as long as it is non-libellous.

Antoinette:

I hear what you are saying Autumn but Tony is a liability in himself. Yes he has done a lot to highlight Madeleine but as you said he went about it in all the wrong ways. He has no interest in Madeleine at all now, just getting back at her parents. This is not what this site is about and I wont have the likes of bennett taking away fro the main issue which is Madeleine. She is the important one in all of this no one else.

And Autumn has even succeeded in committing outright libel in her post:

The McCanns are using Fund money

Oh no they aren't! This has been explained over and over again - yet Autumn still repeats the falsehood. In comparison to the filth business, it is small fry - but why do they do this?

Autumn has posted an outright lie on MM - several in fact.

Bennett is not in hot water because he is some kind of self-appointed Truthseeker; no, it is because he has

a. Shown total contempt for the High Court.

b. Invented a series of baseless, disgusting smears to libel a prominent supporter of the McCanns.

All Bennett has to do is STFU and behave according to the law of the land; the cure is in his own hands, so he can stop playing the martyr right now.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:12 pm

honestbroker wrote:From a libel point of view, even if, hypothetically, these comments were written by friends of Smethurst (I don't believe that to be the case) Bennett remains up the creek without a paddle.

He has repeated libel making him guilty of libel.

He is at Smethurst's mercy unless he can prove what he says (repeating or otherwise) is true.

No. HB, Bennett hasn't repeated Libel. He has said that Ed Smethurst is associated with Paedophiles, and therefor must be one himself since he did nothing to disassociate himself from these people. He has effectively accused Ed Smethurst of Paedophilia, or at the very least, a sympathy for such. Bennett committed The Libel. Let's not be in doubt of that.

Bennett is now trying to back track somewhat, but by far too late. We all knew what Bennett meant. And some of his supporters did believe it.

Bennett has just tried to destroy the career of an entirely innocent man, simply because he is connected to The McCanns.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  crazytony Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:18 pm

bb1 wrote:Antoinette is standing her ground on this:

Autumn:

Antoinette, whilst I think Tony Bennett has gone about things in the wrong way at times, there can be no doubting he has worked long and hard for justice. He has continued to be a large thorn in the McCanns' side which is why they are now pulling out all the stops to silence him. Do you seriously believe he wants Carter Ruck threatening to drag him through the courts for his house and savings??? The McCanns are using Fund money to do to Tony Bennett what they have done to Amaral. Whatever you may think of him personally, and God knows he does have his faults, there can be no denying Tony Bennett has given his all to get truth and justice for Madeleine. The proceedings against TB are of interest to many here and therefore I would argue that discussion should be permitted here as long as it is non-libellous.

Antoinette:

I hear what you are saying Autumn but Tony is a liability in himself. Yes he has done a lot to highlight Madeleine but as you said he went about it in all the wrong ways. He has no interest in Madeleine at all now, just getting back at her parents. This is not what this site is about and I wont have the likes of bennett taking away fro the main issue which is Madeleine. She is the important one in all of this no one else.

And Autumn has even succeeded in committing outright libel in her post:

The McCanns are using Fund money

Oh no they aren't! This has been explained over and over again - yet Autumn still repeats the falsehood. In comparison to the filth business, it is small fry - but why do they do this?

Autumn has posted an outright lie on MM - several in fact.

Bennett is not in hot water because he is some kind of self-appointed Truthseeker; no, it is because he has

a. Shown total contempt for the High Court.

b. Invented a series of baseless, disgusting smears to libel a prominent supporter of the McCanns.

All Bennett has to do is STFU and behave according to the law of the land; the cure is in his own hands, so he can stop playing the martyr right now.
 WHERE IS THE PROOF OF ALL THIS 'FILTH', BENNETT?(merged with pretendy protest letter thread) - Page 3 Carter11

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:20 pm

This is really one for Anna or Sans, but...doesn't the court put itself in the position of - what would a reasonable man think?

And the answer comes back - A reasonable man, reading Bennett's posts, would think that his victim associates with paedophiles.

This can, of course, be backed up by screenshots of the posts of the likes of StinkymuckyTDH and others, who have repeating that very thing all over the internet.

I know people are being angered by these foul posts; don't be. Every single one of them can be used AGAINST Bennett, as concrete evidence of what he has done.

Every single time Stinky and co hit Submit, that is more money out of Bennett's pocket. Stinkymuck must have cost Bennett thousands, and so have the Havern lot.

Don't worry, it's all been recorded properly - unlike Bennett's imaginary filth.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next