JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
WWI SOLDIERS LAID TO REST AFTER 96 YEARS EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
WWI SOLDIERS LAID TO REST AFTER 96 YEARS EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
WWI SOLDIERS LAID TO REST AFTER 96 YEARS EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
WWI SOLDIERS LAID TO REST AFTER 96 YEARS EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
WWI SOLDIERS LAID TO REST AFTER 96 YEARS EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
WWI SOLDIERS LAID TO REST AFTER 96 YEARS EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
WWI SOLDIERS LAID TO REST AFTER 96 YEARS EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
WWI SOLDIERS LAID TO REST AFTER 96 YEARS EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
WWI SOLDIERS LAID TO REST AFTER 96 YEARS EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

WWI SOLDIERS LAID TO REST AFTER 96 YEARS

2 posters

Go down

WWI SOLDIERS LAID TO REST AFTER 96 YEARS Empty WWI SOLDIERS LAID TO REST AFTER 96 YEARS

Post  Lamplighter Tue Apr 23, 2013 8:38 am

Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

WWI SOLDIERS LAID TO REST AFTER 96 YEARS Empty Re: WWI SOLDIERS LAID TO REST AFTER 96 YEARS

Post  lily Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:40 am

Thanks LL. That is very interesting and, I guess, better late than never?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

WWI SOLDIERS LAID TO REST AFTER 96 YEARS Empty Re: WWI SOLDIERS LAID TO REST AFTER 96 YEARS

Post  Lamplighter Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:44 am

lily wrote:Thanks LL. That is very interesting and, I guess, better late than never?
Indeed. And the family now have closure. There was a WW2 pilot found in his plane in the desert after 70 years. LL
http://www.warhistoryonline.com/featured-article/body-found-of-wwii-pilot-after-his-plane-found-crashed-in-egyptian-desert.html
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:48 am

Amazing story, LL. thumbsup
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Tue Apr 23, 2013 9:57 am

lily wrote:Amazing story, LL. thumbsup
The remains I would really like them to find would be those of the actor Leslie Howard (Gone with the Wind) who lies somewhere in the Bay of Biscay; the plane he was travelling on from Lisbon to Bristol, UK, was shot down by a German fighter pilot on 1 June 1943. There have been many theories about what happened, if you are interested they are on here - http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leslie_Howard_(actor)#Death
LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down