JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
John O'Connor speaking to Marian Finucane on RTE on Sunday EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
John O'Connor speaking to Marian Finucane on RTE on Sunday EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
John O'Connor speaking to Marian Finucane on RTE on Sunday EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
John O'Connor speaking to Marian Finucane on RTE on Sunday EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
John O'Connor speaking to Marian Finucane on RTE on Sunday EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
John O'Connor speaking to Marian Finucane on RTE on Sunday EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
John O'Connor speaking to Marian Finucane on RTE on Sunday EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
John O'Connor speaking to Marian Finucane on RTE on Sunday EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
John O'Connor speaking to Marian Finucane on RTE on Sunday EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

John O'Connor speaking to Marian Finucane on RTE on Sunday

4 posters

Go down

John O'Connor speaking to Marian Finucane on RTE on Sunday Empty John O'Connor speaking to Marian Finucane on RTE on Sunday

Post  Pedro Silva Wed May 22, 2013 10:51 am

http://madeleinemccannthetruth.wordpress.com/2013/05/22/john-oconnor-speaking-to-marian-finucane/

------------------------------------------------------------------

about: "Here is John O'Connor speaking to Marian Finucane on RTE on Sunday..", this is new to me:

"I am quite gobsmacked as what he said he witnessed during the initial searches for Madeleine.. There have been many errors made in this case but when you hear that the Police just walked away from a locked shed without investigating any further it really does open your eyes as to what a cock-up this investigation really was", I know that the investigation of PJ, while amaral was in charge, until the moment he was sacked, was a big mess, but, about that locked shed, this is new to me, truly disgusting behaviour.

-------------------------------------------------------------------
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

John O'Connor speaking to Marian Finucane on RTE on Sunday Empty Re: John O'Connor speaking to Marian Finucane on RTE on Sunday

Post  bb1 Wed May 22, 2013 11:07 am

Many thanks, Pedro - I knew he had spoken out about the shambles Amoral made, and had been hoping for a proper report with a source.

What on earth is this -

the Police just walked away from a locked shed without investigating any further

Shocking - no wonder that, according to rumours, Amoral is being hauled before the PJ/SY to explain just why he made such a mess.

Looking forward to listening to it. thumbsup
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

John O'Connor speaking to Marian Finucane on RTE on Sunday Empty Re: John O'Connor speaking to Marian Finucane on RTE on Sunday

Post  Pedro Silva Wed May 22, 2013 11:09 am

you welcome bb1, your words are mine.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 22, 2013 11:41 am

Ordinisrubricrucis ‏@ordinisrubri
A former Portuguese investigator in the Madeleine #McCann case has been brought in for questioning following Yard's review of files

I'll bet he has - and the braindead forkers needn't kid themselves anyone is interested in the Fridge Theory.

Gonc's another one who may be facing charges as the full extent of his incompetence - accident or deliberate - becomes known.

Maybe it was deliberate; after all, he himself put in writing that at breakfast time on May 4 he was already trying to find ways to persecute the McCann family.

I expect SY//PJ will be wanting to know why he pointed the investigation in the wrong direction so early on.....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 22, 2013 11:44 am

https://twitter.com/ordinisrubri

Look, thickos - it says

BROUGHT IN FOR QUESTIONING, NOT TOLD HOW WONDERFUL THE FRIDGE THEORY IS
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 22, 2013 11:47 am

AnnaEsse ‏@AnnaEsse
@Katycakes1 @vivienmiss If we-know-who has been called in something is happening! #McCann

Yup, and with any luck, it's charges being laid against him.

Tick tock. biggrin
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 22, 2013 11:54 am

the case passed back to portugal??
Justiceforallkids Today

by scotland yard thats what im reading on twitter?????

Well, there's no problem with the PJ arresting Portuguese people in Portugal, is there?

You know, I reckon paramedics should be on standby for that lot, they are going to go into total, hysterical meltdown when the full story about what's going on comes out. They simply are not going to be able to process it, or cope with the shattering of their belief systems.

More of them will probably decamp to Icke, where they can harmlessly discuss the Queen being a lizard, the Boston bomb victims being 'amputee actors', and the US government causing the Oklahoma tornado.

They'll be happy in Icke's LaLa Land.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 22, 2013 12:13 pm

Incidentally, still no sign of Ms Morais to tell the shrooms what to think, once she's censored the bits she doesn't want them to know about? So many big stories breaking - yet there has been silence for weeks.

Most odd. Or maybe not. Wink
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 22, 2013 12:24 pm

Wouldn't you just LOVE to be a fly on the wall when, in the course of questioning, Gonc is asked to explain why he had the McCanns' Grand Scenic siezed at a cafe and then driven to the garage by a police officer.

When any fule knowe it should have been transported on a low-loader.

Oh, and why he thought the car had a wheel-well for the spare. Didn't he even bother to LOOK at it before he inflicted the Fridge Theory on the world?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 22, 2013 12:36 pm

Wonder if Gonc is going to be told to explain this;

http://madeleinemccannthetruth.wordpress.com/2012/02/25/cuddle-cat/

Senior PJ officers were troubled by that back in 2008 -

http://themaddiecasefiles.com/topic1170.html

If the dog is trained to react when he detects what he is looking for, why, in most of the cases, we see the dog passing more than once by that place in an uninterested way, until he finally signals the place where he had already passed several times'

On one of the films, it's possible to see that 'Eddie' sniffs Madeleine's cuddle cat, more than once, bites it, throws it into the air and only after the toy is hidden does he 'mark' it (page 2099). Whys didn't he signal it when he sniffs it on the first time'

Gonc sure has a lot to explain when he's being questioned.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed May 22, 2013 1:30 pm

because the dog played with the cuddle cat for fun, the dog only marked it because he had already passed several times', before passed, eddie never marked it, which caused to amaral his anger, because in amaral´s insane brain, that cannot be allowed, that is why amaral acted with such despicable behaviour.

typical behaviour from a corrupt, incompetent, liar, sacked amaral.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 22, 2013 2:21 pm

A good policeman - or one who knew anything at all about dogs - would have realised he was NOT looking at a wonderwoof with canine superpowers, he was looking at a spaniel playing with a toy, IMO.

Mind you, as Gonc's knowledge of anything canine seems to consist of dumping dead pets in rubbish bins, what else can you expect?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed May 22, 2013 6:27 pm

The complete farce which was Eddie's antics with cuddlecat:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=1619.0

The truth about the failed marking of cuddle cat by cadaver dog Eddie
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed May 22, 2013 10:32 pm

I urge everyone to spread this interview of Mr. John O´Connor to everyone you know, the more people are aware the better.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu May 23, 2013 6:22 am

bb1 wrote:The complete farce which was Eddie's antics with cuddlecat:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=1619.0

The truth about the failed marking of cuddle cat by cadaver dog Eddie

Just watched that Video. Can someone tell me what it was that Eddie was supposed to be alerting to? He wasn't even looking at anything, and he had his back turned to the cupboard, after previously definitely not alerting to Cuddle Cat.
And then Martin Grime held up Cuddle Cat for some reason that escapes me. Was he trying to tell us that this was what Edie was barking at? If so, you could have fooled me.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 23, 2013 9:37 am

As someone on Justice said-

I WANT MY TOY BACK.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Lamplighter Thu May 23, 2013 9:46 am

Redblossom has made some rude remarks about Mr O'Connor on Justice, dismissing him as a person of no importance, and implying he is not an ex-top cop. LL

Here: from the Mark Williams thread:

he hasnt a great reputation but that doesnt mean everything he says is wrong

Mind you he is one if plentywho have come onto our tv screens month in month out as experts in this that and the other, john o connor said to be ex flyng squad nuff talked a load of rubbish on telly, i would NEVER take anything said as true from some of these blokes having their five mins on gmtv

id respect those who didnt breathe a word until asked and I know what some of them said and it aint pretty

Last edited by Lamplighter on Thu May 23, 2013 10:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu May 23, 2013 10:06 am

Emu's wrecking that board with her nightly incoherent rambles and abuse, IMO. It's not as if she's got anything new to say, she's gibbered like that on every single board she's ever been on.

I don't bother reading her gibbers properly, I try to scroll past them. She's said it all before, just as incoherently.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 24, 2013 1:55 pm

jasmine ‏@alfibab3 3h
Hey Mari where is Morearse. Why is she in hiding? Thought she would be shouting from roof tops. Very strange. #mccann Hmm

A question many are asking - all these big stories, and not a word from Portugal's most famous Citizen Blogger.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri May 24, 2013 2:15 pm

Nick Bennett ‏@njbennett 3h
@umweltbuerger It's a genuine request to @alfibab3. I just don't think that PJ have ever announced elimination of #McCann s. I may be wrong.

1. Don't the armchair defectives know it isn't the PJ who make such statements, it's the Portuguese law officials?

2. Have the armchair defectives somehow missed the announcement from the Attorney General of Portugal?

b) The archiving of the Process concerning Arguidos Gerald Patrick McCann and Kate Marie Healy, because there are no indications of the practise of any crime under the dispositions of article 277 number 1 of the Penal Process Code.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down