JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
BE SURE YOUR CRIMES WILL CATCH UP WITH YOU EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
BE SURE YOUR CRIMES WILL CATCH UP WITH YOU EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
BE SURE YOUR CRIMES WILL CATCH UP WITH YOU EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
BE SURE YOUR CRIMES WILL CATCH UP WITH YOU EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
BE SURE YOUR CRIMES WILL CATCH UP WITH YOU EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
BE SURE YOUR CRIMES WILL CATCH UP WITH YOU EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
BE SURE YOUR CRIMES WILL CATCH UP WITH YOU EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
BE SURE YOUR CRIMES WILL CATCH UP WITH YOU EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
BE SURE YOUR CRIMES WILL CATCH UP WITH YOU EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

BE SURE YOUR CRIMES WILL CATCH UP WITH YOU

3 posters

Go down

BE SURE YOUR CRIMES WILL CATCH UP WITH YOU Empty BE SURE YOUR CRIMES WILL CATCH UP WITH YOU

Post  Lamplighter Tue Jun 18, 2013 4:31 pm

BBC WORLD NEWS:  18 June 2013 Last updated at 10:53 

Hungary charges Laszlo Csatary, over Nazi war crimes

Hungarian prosecutors have charged a 98-year-old man, Laszlo Csatary, with participation in Nazi war crimes.

He is under arrest in Hungary, accused of assisting in the murder of 15,700 Jews during World War II. He denies the allegations.

In 1944 he was serving in the Nazi police in Kosice, now in Slovakia.

The Nazi-hunting Simon Wiesenthal Center says Mr Csatary oversaw deportations of Jews to the Auschwitz death camp.

The indictment accuses Mr Csatary of torturing and murdering Jews - partly as a culprit, partly as an accomplice.

It says he was the chief of an internment camp for Jews in Kosice, and that he beat them with his bare hands and a dog whip.

"With his actions, Laszlo Csatary... deliberately provided help to the unlawful executions and torture committed against Jews deported to concentration camps... from Kosice," the prosecutors' statement said.

His trial is expected to start within three months.
Most wanted

Mr Csatary insists that he was merely an intermediary between Hungarian and German officials in Kosice and that he was not involved in war crimes.

Kosice - called Kassa at the time - was the site of the first Jewish ghetto established on Hungarian territory, following the German occupation of the country in 1944.

In 1948, a Czechoslovakian court condemned Mr Csatary to death, in absentia, for torturing Jews.

Mr Csatary fled to Canada after the war, where he worked as an art dealer in Montreal and Toronto. He disappeared in 1997 after being stripped of his Canadian citizenship.

He was in 2012 named by the Simon Wiesenthal Center as its most wanted suspect.

He was tracked down in Budapest by reporters from the UK's Sun newspaper in July 2012, with help from the Simon Wiesenthal Center.

He was put under house arrest.

He has also been charged in Slovakia.
You can run, but you can't hide from justice.  And that hoary old excuse of "I didn't actually kill anyone" has been discredited for many years.   LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

BE SURE YOUR CRIMES WILL CATCH UP WITH YOU Empty Re: BE SURE YOUR CRIMES WILL CATCH UP WITH YOU

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:06 pm

And he's been in Europe for a good few years now.....I don't really think the death sentence will be carried out, it's a bit pointless at his age.

Another of the b*ggers was caught in the US a few days ago, too. It's amazing how many of the swine have lived to extreme old age.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

BE SURE YOUR CRIMES WILL CATCH UP WITH YOU Empty Re: BE SURE YOUR CRIMES WILL CATCH UP WITH YOU

Post  Lamplighter Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:17 pm

bb1 wrote:And he's been in Europe for a good few years now.....I don't really think the death sentence will be carried out, it's a bit pointless at his age.

Another of the b*ggers was caught in the US a few days ago, too. It's amazing how many of the swine have lived to extreme old age.
They have survived because of the old boys Network of ex-Nazis also because many families have hidden them.  Eichmann was found because his son boated to a refugee Jewish family of his father's wartime exploits.  Had Nicholas kept his mouth shut his father would never have been grabbed by Mossad.  LL
Lamplighter
Lamplighter
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jun 18, 2013 5:21 pm

I doubt if many of the swine have slept easily in the 50-odd years since Eichmann was captured, LL.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jun 18, 2013 6:11 pm

I don't know. Is there any point after all this time? Yes, I do loathe and detest what they did, perhaps because I was alive while this was going on, and I have long suffered much anguish for the horror it has caused me. But then that's just me, and not all that important.

They aren't going to execute him, are they. And he will never rest in peace again, if he ever has. So what is the point of putting him on trial? I wish that someone more directly involved would tell me.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down