JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
PJ rescue abducted child EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
PJ rescue abducted child EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
PJ rescue abducted child EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
PJ rescue abducted child EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
PJ rescue abducted child EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
PJ rescue abducted child EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
PJ rescue abducted child EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
PJ rescue abducted child EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
PJ rescue abducted child EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

PJ rescue abducted child

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

PJ rescue abducted child Empty PJ rescue abducted child

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 03, 2013 2:49 pm

http://www.dn.pt/inicio/portugal/interior.aspx?content_id=3302618&seccao=Sul

PJ freed abducted child and alleged kidnappers arrested
by Lusa, text published by Paula Mourato TodayComment

The Judicial Police (PJ) released today a three year old who was kidnapped on Monday in the municipality of Mafra and arrested a man and a woman suspected of the crime.
In a statement released today, the PJ indicates that the abduction took place on Monday, a locality in the municipality of Mafra, and allegedly the perpetrators were a man, 40, and woman, 42, who still will be brought to justice for the application of enforcement measures.
PJ operation was conducted by the National Counter-Terrorism Unit (UNCT) in collaboration with the Department of Investigation and Penal Action of Greater Lisbon and Northwest, the statement said.
The child is the daughter of entrepreneurs and the alleged kidnappers demanded a ransom for parents, a "considerable loss" that PJ does not quantify.

==============

Good job Gonc wasn't in charge, or the child's parents would still be recovering from falling down those dangerous police station stairs....

And I thought this sort of crime was unheard-of in Portugal?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

PJ rescue abducted child Empty Re: PJ rescue abducted child

Post  Sabot Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:19 pm

This is shocking. And all I can say is Bloody Well Done for finding the child so quickly.
Is this any much different from the Abduction of Madeleine McCann?

V8 wasn't far wrong when he spoke of A Destiny Begun. The Abduction of Madeleine McCann has changed the concept of all abducted children, especially in Portugal.

I am not particularly a God person, at least, not in the way that most people view A God, but I do believe in the result of Unintended Consequences.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:22 pm

It'll be interesting to see more details of this, Sabot, but well done indeed to the officers involved; these things so often end badly.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:26 pm

PJ just did what is their obligation, that is why it is paid with taxpayers' money.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:34 pm

Anything involving children is always difficult, though - look at what happened in the US a couple of days ago, when a police officer had no choice but to shoot some nutter who'd grabbed a toddler in a supermarket.

The officers involved can rightly be proud of bringing this one to a happy ending, IMO.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:34 pm

your words are mine:

"Well Done for finding the child so quickly.

V8 wasn't far wrong when he spoke of A Destiny Begun. The Abduction of Madeleine McCann has changed the concept of all abducted children, especially in Portugal."
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:37 pm

I agree: "The officers involved can rightly be proud of bringing this one to a happy ending, IMO."
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:41 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:your words are mine:

"Well Done for finding the child so quickly.

V8 wasn't far wrong when he spoke of A Destiny Begun. The Abduction of Madeleine McCann has changed the concept of all abducted children, especially in Portugal."

Well, they found this child pretty damned quickly, didn't they. So they can do it. Probably because they didn't waste time thinking it was her parents wot done it. Oh, and the likes of Amaral are on their way out.
I could be angry about this, but best I just be pleased.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:44 pm

Sabot, your words are mine:

"Well, they found this child pretty damned quickly, didn't they. So they can do it. Probably because they didn't waste time thinking it was her parents wot done it.".
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:53 pm

bb1 wrote:Anything involving children is always difficult, though - look at what happened in the US a couple of days ago, when a police officer had no choice but to shoot some nutter who'd grabbed a toddler in a supermarket.

The officers involved can rightly be proud of bringing this one to a happy ending, IMO.

Oh Dear, how sad. They shot the bugger. So much for his Yuman Rites. But I hope they only knee capped him.
That female sharp shooter in London only injured the man who hacked Trooper Rigby to death, so let's see a few more sharp shooters. Preferably female, of course. But that's just me. I don't actually care about who shoots them. I just hope they never walk again.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 03, 2013 4:59 pm

Nope. Headshot:

http://news.sky.com/story/1110555/cctv-shows-cop-killing-child-snatcher

The video tells the whole story - who expects a nutter to just grab your child from your shopping trolly?

Looks like they'd tried everything else, and weren't prepared to stand and watch the child being murdered.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:03 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:Sabot, your words are mine:

"Well, they found this child pretty damned quickly, didn't they. So they can do it. Probably because they didn't waste time thinking it was her parents wot done it.".

Pedro, I honestly don't understand what goes on in the minds of people like Amaral, beyond a desire to make money from a tragedy. Which in itself tells me that people like him are utter arseholes.
Amaral has so shamed himself. But he has brought to light the corruption in The PJ, and elsewhere among some of The Judges. This is such a good thing. And such a pity that a small child had to come to grief in the process.
I can only hope that Madeleine's parents can gain some comfort from this.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:15 pm

bb1 wrote:Nope. Headshot:

http://news.sky.com/story/1110555/cctv-shows-cop-killing-child-snatcher

The video tells the whole story - who expects a nutter to just grab your child from your shopping trolly?

Looks like they'd tried everything else, and weren't prepared to stand and watch the child being murdered.

Shit, that is gob smacking. I am stunned. Erm, good? Really sad. The child is alive. Well, you know what I mean. But The Policeman didn't have all that much choice. And who really cares anyway.

As you all know, I am not an advocate of The Death Penalty, but that doesn't do anyone any good at the time of crisis. So I won't be hollering for their Yuman Rites.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:24 pm

your words are mine: "I honestly don't understand what goes on in the minds of people like Amaral, beyond a desire to make money from a tragedy. Which in itself tells me that people like him are utter arseholes.
Amaral has so shamed himself. But he has brought to light the corruption in The PJ, and elsewhere among some of The Judges. This is such a good thing. And such a pity that a small child had to come to grief in the process.
I can only hope that Madeleine's parents can gain some comfort from this."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in the vile minds of arrogant, corrupt, incompetent, envious, greedy (who thinks are above the law, who thinks are untouchable, which they are not untouchable) people like amaral, what matters for this type of nasty people, is their vices, even if their vices are satisfied at the expenses of innocents, whether are children or adults, but, sometimes these nasty people crashed and burned, but because they don´t allow to be contradicted, they act like amaral did. We Portuguese have a saying: who wants everything loses everything, amaral wanted this world and the next, at the expenses of innocent people, using the most disgusting ways to try to satisfy his vices, and lost everything.

Last edited by Pedro Silva on Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:36 pm; edited 2 times in total
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:34 pm

So I won't be hollering for their Yuman Rites.

No, there are things you can be bothered about, but lunatics ending up dead because they've snatched toddlers out of supermarket trolleys isn't one of them.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:42 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:your words are mine: "I honestly don't understand what goes on in the minds of people like Amaral, beyond a desire to make money from a tragedy. Which in itself tells me that people like him are utter arseholes.
I can only hope that Madeleine's parents can gain some comfort from this."

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

in the vile minds of arrogant, corrupt, incompetent, envious, greedy (who thinks are above the law, who thinks are untouchable, which they are not untouchable) people like amaral, what matters for this type of nasty people, is their vices, even if their vices are satisfied at the expenses of innocents, whether are children or adults, but, sometimes these nasty people crashed and burned, but because they don´t allow to be contradicted, they act like amaral did. We Portuguese we have a saying: who wants everything loses everything, amaral wanted this world and the next, at the expense sof innocent people, using the most disgusting ways to try to satisfy his vices, and lost everything.

That has really moved me, Pedro. It is so apt. "He who wants everything, loses everything." It's just that we don't see too much of this in Britain anymore.
Sorry, you have left me speechless, and almost in tears. And how you managed to put that so succinctly into English is really impressive. So well done, my friend.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:46 pm

bb1 wrote:So I won't be hollering for their Yuman Rites.

No, there are things you can be bothered about, but lunatics ending up dead because they've snatched toddlers out of supermarket trolleys isn't one of them.

No, just shoot the buggers. I might sometimes seem like a Human Rights freak. But I ain't that daft.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Jul 03, 2013 5:58 pm

Thank you my friend, about my comment: don't be upset.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:28 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:Thank you my friend, about my comment: don't be upset.

Don't worry about my upset, Pedro. Being upset is par for the course. We wouldn't be here if we weren't upset.

I spent a couple of lovely holidays in Portugal, and once drove down from France through all of the cobbled back roads and villages, eventually to Val de Lobo. But I always was a peasant, so my fun was always in the real thing. I walked every morning along the beach to the local market while the rest of my party got rat arsed on Vodka Omelets. I saw my first ever skinned horse's head, and having dealt with a couple of skinned bullock's heads, I have a much better idea of how peasants actually live. Nothing much wrong with the real people of Portugal. And nothing much wrong with the real people of Britain, or the real people of France.
I only worry that no one is listening.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Wed Jul 03, 2013 6:32 pm

I agree with you: "Being upset is par for the course."
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 04, 2013 10:59 am

Google has made a mess of this translation - as far as I can make out, the kidnappers were the nanny and her boyfriend, but hopefully Pedro will be along later and can sort it out a bit.

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/nacional/portugal/ama-rapta-bebe-e-exige-50-mil

Love**** and kidnaps baby requires 50 000 €
Young boy took three years to warehouse. Enlisted the help of fellow

Fifty thousand euros was the condition for the couple of entrepreneurs return to see the child, a baby of three years, kidnapped by his own love, a woman of 42 years, the family barely knew. When he started working at the home of entrepreneurs, having seen the ad in a store, the boy's parents asked not personal data. This past Monday, at 18:00, the nurse kidnapped the baby in the house of Mafra, and enlisted the help of his companion.
The baby was held captive in a warehouse Porto Alto in Benavente. And the National Counterterrorism Unit of the Judiciary, which left nothing to the investigation - entrepreneurs, Chinese, such as the kidnapper and complicit, knew nothing about the identity or whereabouts of love - launched himself in a race against time, as the early morning hours of Tuesday.
Yesterday morning, the family began receiving phone calls asking for a ransom of 50 000 euros - but the PJ, the early morning yesterday, was already invading the warehouse where the couple hid child abductors. Before 07h00 were already arrested and the baby safe and sound - and given to parents.
The two kidnappers were led by PJ today and will be present at the trial judge, in Mafra.

-------------

****The Indian word 'amah', Portuguese 'ama' has been mangled into Latin, which is why nanny is coming out as love.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:47 am

Amah is also used by The Chinese for Nanny.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:51 am

Ah, I didn't know that one, Sabot, Anyway, it was the amah, not the lover...

It's actually a welcome change to have some good news - these situations often end in tragedy, so the officers involved deserve every bit of praise for getting the child back safely.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:52 am

My friends, here it is the proper translation:

Benavente: Child rescued by PJ in secluded area of Porto Alto

nanny and kidnaps baby, demands 50 000 €

woman took young boy took with three years to a warehouse. With the help of companion.

Fifty thousand euros was the condition for the couple of entrepreneurs to see the child, a baby of three years, kidnapped by his own nanny, a woman of 42 years, which the family barely knew. When she started working at the home of entrepreneurs, having seen the ad in a store, the boy's parents asked her personal data. This past Monday, at 18:00, the nanny kidnapped the baby in the house of Mafra, with the help of her companion.

The baby was held captive in a warehouse at Porto Alto in Benavente. And the National Counterterrorism Unit of the Judiciary, which start without no information, the investigation - entrepreneurs, Chinese, such as the kidnapper and complicit, knew nothing about the identity or whereabouts of the nanny - launched in a race against time, in the early morning hours of Tuesday.

Yesterday morning, the family began receiving phone calls asking for a ransom of 50 000 euros - but the PJ, in the early morning yesterday, was already invading the warehouse where the couple of child abductors were hidden. Before 07h00 were already arrested and the baby safe and sound - returned to the parents.

The two kidnappers were taken by PJ today and will be presented at the judge, in Mafra.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Jul 04, 2013 11:59 am

Thank you, Pedro, that makes much more sense!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next