JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Madeleine McCann police to arrive in Portugal 'within days' to follow up new leads  - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Madeleine McCann police to arrive in Portugal 'within days' to follow up new leads  - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Madeleine McCann police to arrive in Portugal 'within days' to follow up new leads  - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Madeleine McCann police to arrive in Portugal 'within days' to follow up new leads  - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Madeleine McCann police to arrive in Portugal 'within days' to follow up new leads  - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Madeleine McCann police to arrive in Portugal 'within days' to follow up new leads  - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Madeleine McCann police to arrive in Portugal 'within days' to follow up new leads  - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Madeleine McCann police to arrive in Portugal 'within days' to follow up new leads  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Madeleine McCann police to arrive in Portugal 'within days' to follow up new leads  - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Madeleine McCann police to arrive in Portugal 'within days' to follow up new leads

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Madeleine McCann police to arrive in Portugal 'within days' to follow up new leads  - Page 2 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann police to arrive in Portugal 'within days' to follow up new leads

Post  Sabot Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:16 am

It'll be a bit of a turn up if the guilty parties turn out to be British, won't it. Think of the name Goncalo Amaral could have made for himself if he had done the job properly instead of deliberately targetting the wrong people. Portugal would have been exonerated and Amaral would have been a hero.

Meanwhile, none of The McCann supporters care about the nationality of the perpetrators just so long as the right people get caught, and Madeleine is found.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann police to arrive in Portugal 'within days' to follow up new leads  - Page 2 Empty Re: Madeleine McCann police to arrive in Portugal 'within days' to follow up new leads

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 21, 2013 11:28 am

It'll be a bit of a turn up if the guilty parties turn out to be British, won't it. Think of the name Goncalo Amaral could have made for himself if he had done the job properly instead of deliberately targetting the wrong people. Portugal would have been exonerated and Amaral would have been a hero

Sabot, I have no doubt that if Madeleine had been abducted in the UK, she would have been found and reunited with her parents very quickly.

But Gonc's investigation was fouled up from the moment he didn't bother his then-fat ar@e to go to the crime scene, and then deciding, as he admitted himself, less than twelve hours later, that the McCanns DONE IT.

After that, he seems to have spent a great deal of time trying to frame someone, but very little actually trying to find Madeleine.

I have no sympathy for him at all. Apart from anything else, every hate site operates in his name; hoho's lynch mob does it all for the greater glory of Gonc. And all the while, they are protecting child abductors.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Madeleine McCann police to arrive in Portugal 'within days' to follow up new leads  - Page 2 Empty Algarve: Scotland Yard detectives arrives this month

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:42 pm

My friends, this was taken from Correio da Manhã newspaper:

http://www.cmjornal.xl.pt/detalhe/noticias/nacional/portugal/ingleses-regressam-a-procura-de-maddie

Algarve: Scotland Yard detectives arrives this month

British return looking for Madeleine.

British officials send letter asking for cooperation from Portuguese counterparts

A team of Scotland Yard detectives who are investigating the disappearance of Madeleine McCann is expected to return to Praia da Luz in the Algarve later this month to investigate new leads in the case. The investigators plan to interview witnesses and suspects, search for properties and even arrests. According to what the CM found in recent days, the chief prosecutor of London and leader of the Complex Case Unit met with Portuguese lawyers to discuss how best to gather evidence and on Thursday the Crown Prosecution sent a letter to the Portuguese authorities to ask permission for research and collaboration of local police.

The letter, according to the British newspaper 'Daily Mirror', identifies suspects and witnesses who detectives want to talk in the coming weeks. British police, it will be recalled, announced two weeks ago have located the missing 38 suspects across five European countries, but most are British citizens resident in the Algarve several years ago.

the investigation from the British authorities is, however, dependent on the authorization and collaboration of Portuguese counterparts since the English detective can not act on its own.

It is recalled that the investigation into the disappearance of Maddie was filed in 2008 for lack of evidence, but in 2011 the British government ordered the reopening of the case - known as 'Operation Grange'. "A review of the case gave us new clues, new theories and new witnesses. Remain committed to know what happened to Madeleine and we believe she may be alive," said Andy Redwood, chief inspector who led the review of the case.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:09 pm

My friends, this was taken from Myths:

The Portuguese investigation is officially closed but authorities there are backing the new Scotland Yard inquiry and officers from both countries will work together in pursuing new leads.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:39 pm

I am sure the police of both countries will want to solve this, Pedro, it's not as if the whole of Portugal is like the rotten apples in the Algarve area.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Jul 23, 2013 3:42 pm

bb1, I agree with you. The sooner the better.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:49 pm

You see, Pedro, that most of us don't think that Portugal is a bad place.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Jul 23, 2013 4:57 pm

yes Sabot.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:27 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:yes Sabot.

I am so sorry, Pedro. I seem to have inadvertently offend you, which was never my intention.
I am just who I am. But you cannot possibly know what goes on in Britain.
Please accept my apology for what I might have done.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Jul 23, 2013 5:33 pm

Sabot, you have not offended me.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Jul 23, 2013 6:02 pm

Pedro Silva wrote:Sabot, you have not offended me.

Merci beaucoup .
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2