JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Hoho's lot sink even lower - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Hoho's lot sink even lower - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Hoho's lot sink even lower - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Hoho's lot sink even lower - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Hoho's lot sink even lower - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Hoho's lot sink even lower - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Hoho's lot sink even lower - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Hoho's lot sink even lower - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Hoho's lot sink even lower - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Hoho's lot sink even lower

+2
barbiecar
bb1
6 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Hoho's lot sink even lower - Page 2 Empty Re: Hoho's lot sink even lower

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:20 pm

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post182421.html?sid=05dcd8ca3bf69d3396fe67f52020dd1e#p182421

Re: HiDeHo is a very sick woman
PostPosted by urcrazy » Fri Jul 26, 2013 11:02 am

Spudgun Snap-your-neck been throwing his considerable excess weight around again, has he? The 'trolls' he's been insulting this time are, in fact, leading Contronumpties....
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 26, 2013 12:48 pm

Atilla the Hen's turned up -

Lizzy Hideho Taylor
LAST CONFIRMED SIGHTING OF MADELEINE WAS AT THE CRECHE!

No, it wasn't. Why doesn't she read the police files - she might talk less sh*te.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jul 26, 2013 1:10 pm

All I can say is, thank goodness that she is not a real life detective. Rolling Eyes 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:04 pm

More Catfight  and backstab 

Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson
22 July
MIKE HARDY post about me >> Philip Rothley Pillowcase Returns Anderson >> ''This group is great. It serves to admirably demonstrate a TROLL in action. A f*ckwit who has now attacked virtually every single member to the point where the only person who posts in here now is the reprobate itself.
Yes, it IS true I threatened to smash the cretin to pieces after relentless trolling and winding up. I apologise for that here and now, but only because I didn't realise that he was actually a SHE at the time.'

============

Philip Rothley Pillowcase Anderson
Tuesday
DECLARATION >>> From this evening > if I see anybody being monstered on fb or twitter who has not backed up all those people who have been relentlessly monstered or harangued in the McCann case > I'm not going to help them! I don't want any more messages asking me for help, and I don't want any more simpering sh*te about how you wish you could say more or do more publicly. I've had enough after seeing the despicable Hardy monstering of me on twitter yesterday afternoon and in the early hours of the morning > Twitter is about as public as it gets after fb! To monster me on there is an out and out fekcing disgrace to the memory of Maddie McCann for whom I seek justice >>> He has been assured by telephone from @Synonymph (whom he has spoken to previously) > that she knows me in real life. NOT ONE APOLOGY OR RETRACTION has been seen anywhere > I'm absolutely fekcing disgusted with his behaviour towards me and Paul Rees!

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:10 pm

What a joke they all are.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:11 pm

Lizzy Hideho Taylor
Body fluids were found in the McCann's hire car (which could have been deposited between end May until August 6th when the car was alerted to by BOTH the CADAVER and BLOOD dogs)

No, 'body fluids' were NOT found - thought she'd read the police files? Oh wait, I know hoho's problem....

Hoho's lot sink even lower - Page 2 Images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT7UwZlTPRTaGRGilKMIaVnSYonKIDmRMl4l8HYaTTy0LpB2Bfd
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:18 pm

Zora McCartney You'll be waiting a long time for an apology. The absolute MAXIMUM you can hope for is a bit of disingenuous back-pedalling, like he did on his blog after he made a BIG show of declaring the Jim Gamble account on Twitter a fake!! LOL! I was v embarrassed for him

Hoho's lot sink even lower - Page 2 Infamy10
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:24 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

Of course they are, Sabot. They just don't see it the way we do..... rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:52 pm

More complete and utter lunacy, with some monstering thrown in, to be found here:

http://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t194-the-fight-starts-here

No, I don't know what any of it means.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 26, 2013 3:53 pm

Rothley Pillowcase™️ ‏@RothleyPillow 3h
@DodgyDrPayne LOLOL The only support for spudgun0's despicable sh*te has been from the #McCann cult monsters, perverts & nonces! #AsExpected

What? That foul-mouthed, ignorant thug? I don't think so. rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:05 pm

Hoho's latest load of lies ripped to shreds here, in a more considered form that the ridiculous propagandist deserves:

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/post182445.html?sid=3ce6c57c17aebf81f7a0c40b0655e4ff#p182445

Re: HiDeHo is a very sick woman
PostPosted by sal » Fri Jul 26, 2013 2:39 pm
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:19 pm

Rothley Pillowcase™ ‏@RothleyPillow 3h
If a fat lump of lard told you they were going to tear you limb from limb & rip your face off your skull > would you accept it? Nah #McCann

She does seem very annoyed about Snap Your Neck Spudgun's threats.....

People were embarrassed by him theatening to ''tear me linb from limb and ''rip my face of my skull'' It was extremely unpleasant > However, Maria Fonseca and Clive McIlwaine enjoyed it immensely. I was sent copies of how much Maria Fonseca enjoyed it! LOL

But why is anyone surprised, after his bestiality fantasies, and his threats of anal rape? Hardy really isn't a very nice, or stable, person.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 26, 2013 4:52 pm

Incidentally, why is Hoho quoting Enfants kidnappés?

Doesn't she know that that turned out to be nothing more than yet another Duarte Levy invention? There is no such organisation, anywhere except in Levy's scheming little head.

The 'police blog' appears to have vanished along with the Fat Fraud....

Done any proper research and tried to track down Madame the DNA expert? No? Maybe she should - though she might have a bit of difficulty, AS THE WOMAN DOESN'T APPEAR TO EXIST ANYWHERE EXCEPT IN LEVYWORLD.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

The fools have been taken for a ride, right from the start, and even today, they can't see it....these people and blogs Hoho is quoting as Troofseekers don't even exist in reality.

Which would indeed be funny, except that she is using Levy's imaginary friends to make the world think a missing child is dead, and to encourage her own lackeys to continue their vile attacks on that child's family.

So what does that make HideHo? Besides a disgrace to the human race?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:33 pm

You wouldn't believe this if you hadn't seen it happening. One of my sons thought I was crazy when I tried to explain Anyway, I showed him some of it, and he said, "Why do you bother, Mum? They are all mad."
But that isn't the point, is it.
We know that no one takes a blind bit of notice of them anymore, but the blind hatred and spite has to be dealt with by someone. Hopefully there will be some legislation that won't completely wreck The Internet for everyone.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 26, 2013 5:48 pm

They're as dumb as they're nasty, Sabot.

And it doesn't come much dumber than basing your latest campaign on the teachings of a character invented by Duarte Levy, arch-fantasist. rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:00 pm

Maybe Kyle needs to tell them when his master is next in New York visiting with the FBI? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:24 pm

Kyle has done a runner along with the rest of them.

But you have to wonder why Morais got so pissed off about that Telephone Internet Bill.  She made money in Praia da Luz doing dodgy translations.  Or was Levy making more money than she was from his fantasy Blogs and Newspaper articles?

What a pair of scum bags.  But WHY?  Madeleine had hardly been missing before they were both down there spreading lies.  Was it just greed?  An opportunity to make money?

God, I hope those two suffer.  I really do.  Sorry, God.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:42 pm

It's a matter for the police, Sabot. The rumours are persistent, and there's no sign of Morais and others who may be in trouble over their past activities.

It will be a fitting end to hoho's internet propaganda career, to be stuck on a hate site torn by internecine strife, with a bunch of nasty old fools making sick jokes about a missing child.

Every single one of the leading McCann-haters has ended up in disgrace; she'll be no different.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jul 26, 2013 6:59 pm

Of course she won't be any different, Bonny.

But being questioned seems to trigger something in their brains that makes them even more putrid than they already are. They must have a Putrid Gene. Part of their brains that fester, until their heads explode.
I just wish they would get on with it. Although I am certain at the moment that they can only get worse.
Way to go.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:17 pm

Good to see danglybits dragging the numties even further into the sewer.Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:22 pm

Look how long this has been sitting on hoho's pride and joy:

Hoho's lot sink even lower - Page 2 Hoho_r10

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:23 pm

Sabot wrote:Kyle has done a runner along with the rest of them.

But you have to wonder why Morais got so pissed off about that Telephone Internet Bill.  She made money in Praia da Luz doing dodgy translations.  Or was Levy making more money than she was from his fantasy Blogs and Newspaper articles?

What a pair of scum bags.  But WHY?  Madeleine had hardly been missing before they were both down there spreading lies.  Was it just greed?  An opportunity to make money?

I suppose that the telephone bill could have been a cover for what may have really happened?  Sorry but I do not necessarily now believe the original story.............

Wasn't there an explanation for their parting somewhere in the details of what they were up to?

Sabot, they will suffer.....and maybe they currently are?

HoHo is a disgrace to herself and to humanity. Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:39 pm

lily wrote:
Sabot wrote:Kyle has done a runner along with the rest of them.

I suppose that the telephone bill could have been a cover for what may have really happened?  Sorry but I do not necessarily now believe the original story.............

Wasn't there an explanation for their parting somewhere in the details of what they were up to?

Sabot, they will suffer.....and maybe they currently are?

HoHo is a disgrace to herself and to humanity.  Pcorneater 

Well, I have wondered, Lily, about the break up. She said that it was The Bill. And he said that it was a pleasant interlude.
I suspect that because she was able to monitor his whereabouts, which was probably what it was all about in the first place, that he was lying to her about where he was, and another woman.
Although how he managed to find two fat cows to shag is a bit of a mystery.

I am going to feel really bad about that last sentence. But I expect to get over it.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 26, 2013 7:43 pm

kim ‏@zante03 3h
@Colin54637641 @ModNrodder quite frankly dixon cox/dan gleebitz is DISGUSTING, he's RIPPING THE PIIS OUT OF A MISSIN KID FFS. #McCann

Yup; amazing that hoho can't see it, or maybe she doesn't care. Ah well, it makes her lot look even worse, if such a thing is possible.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Jul 26, 2013 9:06 pm

Hoho's lot sink even lower - Page 2 Tumblr_liqs8kCNXu1qzt0kgo1_400

You know, that reminds me of something, and I can't quite think what......
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next