JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Is Bennett a Lizard? EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Is Bennett a Lizard? EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Is Bennett a Lizard? EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Is Bennett a Lizard? EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Is Bennett a Lizard? EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Is Bennett a Lizard? EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Is Bennett a Lizard? EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Is Bennett a Lizard? EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Is Bennett a Lizard? EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Is Bennett a Lizard?

+3
lily
greenink211
bb1
7 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Is Bennett a Lizard? Empty Is Bennett a Lizard?

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:53 pm

I ask, because of this:

Recent police activity - by Operation Grange?
Post  Tony Bennett Today at 9:12 am

FWIW, the following comment has appeared today in another place where today's Jimmy Savile revelations are being discussed:

As a slight (but quite possibly connected) aside, the male in a couple who are friends of my OH who have a holiday place nearby to where Madeline was 'abducted' has had the rozzers turn-up at his workplace.

I'd like to take that as a sign that some proper policing is actually taking place, in the hope that it also encompasses what is being covered on this thread.

Perhaps a corner has been turned? I can only hope that is the case

-----------------------

It did indeed appear in 'another place', and knowing where Bennett perches, it wasn't too hard to find:

Is Bennett a Lizard? Anothe10

Yes, folks, this latest gem from My hairdresser's neice's neighbour's boyfriend came straight from the Icke forum, that rest home for whacked-out stoners, conspiraloons and general looneytunes.

You'll get an idea of just how on the ball that shower are by the fact that not only do they not think there was a traincrash in Spain - more drivel about 'actors' and 'false flags'.

They don't believe that Kate had Royal Baby last week, either. Don't ask....it involves clones and lizards...

Years ago, they would all have been locked up with people who imagine they are Napoleon; now, Icke keeps an eye on them, as he imagines he is the Messiah.

And that, dear readers, is the Source of Bennett's Hot Tip. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Last edited by bb1 on Wed Aug 28, 2013 12:16 am; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Is Bennett a Lizard? Empty Re: Is Bennett a Lizard?

Post  greenink211 Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:59 pm

Probably more accurate than if it had come from Blacksmith though. Got to give him that much credit surely?

biggrin biggrin 
greenink211
greenink211
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:08 pm

I confess to finding the spectacle of ancient Blacksmith blogs being touted like Holy Writ on the Justice site rather amusing, Greenink.

His fan club are failing to admit that he's never been right about anything, has flounced off several times when caught out being spectacularly wrong, and flounced again recently when the Yard announcement proved that he's nothing but a WUM.

And now he's back with more WUM-mery, as if the last WUM-ery hadn't happened! I read the first revamped blog, realised it was the same old, same old WUM-ery, and haven't bothered again.

His groupies seem to lap it up, though, and don't notice he's just a WUM.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Jul 28, 2013 3:31 pm

Yes, folks, this latest gem from My hairdresser's neice's neighbour's boyfriend came straight from the Icke forum, that rest home for whacked-out stoners, conspiraloons and general looneytunes.

You'll get an idea of just how on the ball that shower are by the fact that not only do they not think there was a traincrash in Spain - more drivel about 'actors' and 'false flags'.  So sad about this says Lily.

They don't believe that Kate had Royal Baby last week, either. Don't ask....it involves clones and lizards...

Years ago, they would all have been locked up with people who imagine they are Napoleon; now, Icke keeps an eye on them, as he imagines he is the Messiah.

And that, dear readers, is the Source of Bennett's Hot Tip. rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

Icke keeps an eye on them, as he imagines he is the Messiah.

OMG that is the funniest part of all.  rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Jul 28, 2013 8:32 pm

confirmation
Post marconi Today at 7:59 pm

we need a confirmation of this comment. The Portuguese media are not talking about it

Hardly surprising, as the Source is the sister's cousin's neighbour's boyfriend of some nutter on Icke's. At least that hounder has the sense to want confirmation, unlike these two:

Re: Recent police activity - by Operation Grange?
Post aiyoyo Today

PeterMac wrote:
Turning up at a workplace is one thing. Asking pointed questions of the person concerned might be interesting.

Quite.

If not for purpose of asking pointed questions why surprised him/her at workplace?

Would be interesting to know whether visit was pre-notified to the target,or shocked faces all around at the workplace?

Why not find out if there is even a grain of truth in it before speculating and looking like idiots, yet again?Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:20 am

http://stopthemyths.prophpbb.com/topic4923.html?sid=2bb2558daa300ad5131866e02226a2b4

e: Is bennett inside?
PostPosted by tigerloaf » Tue Jul 30, 2013 11:55 pm

Article posted by tigerloaf.

Some fascinating amateur sleuthing and research has been posted:

quote-

And just as it so happens, as coincidence would have it there is a connection between Mr Justice Tugendhat and Anthony Bennett which many may not know exist. Both have a parent who we are told come from Austria. Beyond that connection there is little similarity between the man who has been very successful in his career in the law and the man who has not.

Anthony Bennett changed his career once in 1987 from welfare advisor to solicitor and at some point after 2003 (when he was found guilty by a tribunal of “conduct unbefitting a solicitor” he changed from being a solicitor to being a person who takes it upon himself to interfere in legal cases which have next to nothing to do with him.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 31, 2013 11:39 am

Hounder:

But what I have always concurred with is the occult signifiers in this case - the date in particular. I suppose it could be a massive co-incidence but the 1st/2nd May 2007 was a very important date for ritual in the occult world and that year even more so in the black side of the occult because of the corresponding placement of the full moon. And for those that want more details, I`m sorry, I won`t be expanding. Anyway it could just be a co-incidence.

Or it could be complete bollox from nutters with over-active imaginations, who really do need to get a grip?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:56 pm

It's official - Bennett is bonkers. He now appears to be in the grip of an obsession with the redoubtable Mrs Martorell, of Carter Ruck.

Or maybe he is just hoping to get some insight into how to be a SUCCESSFUL barrister, as opposed to a failed solicitor who is notorious for having been judged to have brought the profession into disrepute. Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 01, 2013 7:16 pm

No wonder Bennett posted this in the members' area, and not in public. His followers adore Birch and the foul-mouthed Spivey:

Post Tony Bennett Today at 14:07
Chris Spivey is right about some things but wrong about many others.

I have read portions of his blog. He has good knowledge of certain things, but only some things.

He is very opinionated and the langauge is truly appalling.

IMO Spivey is flattered because Stephen Birch has rung him personally - and has fallen for Birch's absurd claims about his machine having found a 'space' under Murat's driveway. None of Birch's claims make any sense whatsoever. Spivey has blundered into the Madeleine McCann case without really knowing a thing about it.

Birch still rings me from time to time. He announced just a few days ago that he was about to be interviewed live on TV somewhere (I think he said in Europe) and wanted me to help him get his facts straight over the FSS handling of the body fluid/blood analysis. He couldn't properly follow why there were 15 out of 19 markers the first time round and then 15 out of 37 the next time. I patiently explained all this to him. He usually rambles on for 20 to 30 minutes about the case but this time I was on the point of going out so my answers were brief.

IMO neither Birch nor Spivey warrant anything but a brief mention on this forum.

Neither of them have anything new or helpful to offer CMOMM

===========

You know it's bad when they're too loopy even for the hounders. rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 05, 2013 10:45 am

....And now the hounders are occupying themselves discussing Madeleine McCann as if she is a lump of meat, finding imaginary illnesses for her to have, and criticising her teeth.

The sooner one or two rather important matters are made public, the better, and these bottom-feeders have no choice but to slither back under their stones. mad 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 08, 2013 3:33 pm

Seriously, what is wrong with these people? Are they truly incapable of grasping facts, or do they just not want to?

Re: The McCanns Curious Behaviour- Inspector Ricardo Paiva
Post tigger Today

marconi wrote:
Can any of you explain me if 15.13 DNA marks are enough for proof in court, in the UK?

I believe it was 15 out of twenty to nineteen. Yes it's enough for a UK court as indeed is the evidence of alerts by cadaver and blood dogs.

For the millionth time -

15/37!!!!!!

There is nothing at all odd about finding 15 markers of McCann DNA, out of a soup of 37 markers, in a car which has been hired and used by the McCann family.

It's so frigging obvious, it's biting them on the nose.

And yapping spaniels are evidence of nothing more than confirmation that exciteable, badly-behaved, spaniels yap.

Never mind, Scotland Yard and Porto PJ understand all this, even if the Amaral Fan Club doesn't.

PS - I really don't think Ricardo 'Wanna see my big truncheon' Paiva is the best person to be passing judgement on anyone's behaviour. biggrin 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 10, 2013 12:34 pm

Fascinating to see the hounders frantically backtracking over the Hollie Grieg hoax. Who can forget Bennett's rousing speeches in support of Green and co, and the abuse, frequently obscene, hurled at those who said from the start that the whole thing was bogus?

It does rather demonstrate how easy it is to fool the McCann-haters, though..
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 12, 2013 10:37 am

Stunning hypocrisy from Head Hounder over Hollie's Barmy Army, in which he was formerly one of the head honchos:

e: HOLLIE GREIG: The 'devastating fantasies' of mother Mrs Anne Greig - and the lies of Robert Green and Belinda McKenzie
Post Tony Bennett Yesterday

Woofer wrote:
The ladies in the video seem truthful and plausible, but then so did Anne Greig !

REPLY: I certainly concede that, I believed their story at first because it seemed to be put across sincerely and there appeared to be a whole range of facts that seemed to support the story.

Without proof, it comes down to who one believes.

REPLY: Not quite. Where allegations of criminal and grossly immoral conduct are made, the burden of proof is on the accuser to justify his claims.

===========

Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked 

Pity he hadn't remembered that a few years back, he'd have saved himself a lot of money, not to mention stress...

I wonder, has he heard the rumours about Gonc, and is now practising for future grovels to the McCanns and others? Is he going to blame certain convicted perjurers and general false prophets for everything?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 12, 2013 12:22 pm

Shocking ignorance and libel from pretendypete:

Re: McCann Family group of 26 - Turkey trip June 2007
Post  PeterMac Today

A party of 26.
Assume 2 children per couple that makes 8 families.
3 children - (if you haven't lost any) plus a granny would still be 5 families.
And as you observe this was being planned in the June.
No plans to go to PdL and help organise a search of the lawless hinterland for the Hellish lair in which Madeleine was - and STILL IS - being held

How much proof do people need that the entire family know (KNOW) that Madeleine is beyond help.
I had not seen this before. Many thanks LdB

---------

Might have been a good idea to do some REAL research and find out what that trip was REALLY about before stalking and smearing yet more people.

Then they would have found out just how completely wrong they are.  Here's a hint - it doesn't involve 'grannies'.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 12, 2013 1:34 pm

The day 26 members of the McCann family fly to Turkey the campaign suddenly goes behind closed doors

Absolutely sure these people are members of the McCann family, are we? Fancy chancing that in court?biggrin 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:21 pm

I agree with:

"Might have been a good idea to do some REAL research and find out what that trip was REALLY about before stalking and smearing yet more people."
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:27 pm

Yes, this has all come up before, but they don't seem to remember how non-sinister it was, Pedro. As usual, they're adding 2+2 = 789.

And libelling innocent people along the way, so no change there.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Aug 12, 2013 3:25 pm

yes bb1. that is what to expect from antis.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Aug 12, 2013 4:58 pm

Re: McCann Family group of 26 - Turkey trip June 2007
Post russiandoll Today at 4:31 pm

CAB wrote:
The e-mail was answered on the 16th of June. I just can't get my head around the fact that this is just a few months after Madeleine 'went missing'... Are they seriously going on holidays - and who are they - while their world has been allegedly turned up-side-down!? And this e-mail is from Phil McCann, the self-appointed early spokesperson for the group. The words brutal, callous, cynical come to mind.

Does anyone know if they actually went?

It is not as long as a few months, it is just over 1 month since a small vulnerable child, a close family member, vanished without trace. It is beyond comprehension that an adult would not cancel a holiday, not a relaxing break either given the numbers, but a big get together, given that your brother's little one had not been found and was as she believed [cough] abducted.

UNBELIEVABLE, no matter how weird, strange, obnoxious the members of that family were. They would not in the opinion of any reasonable adult, have gone on any holiday, especially not this kind of get-together.

------------

They clearly have NO idea what complete, utter fools they are making of themselves.

But they are proving they're as stupid as they are nasty, as they have invented all this sh#te without bothering to find out what it was ACTUALLY about, or how little it had to do with the McCanns.

And I ain't going to tell them, it's better to let them dig an ever-deeper hole for themselves.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:47 pm

everytime these haters opens their dirty mouth, they show what they are:

vile, insane, utter fools, which they are making of themselves, through their insanity.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:51 pm

They sure are. That thread is now up to nine pages of libel and totally baseless speculation - all they are demonstrating is that NONE of them have the slightest idea what they are talking about.

Or have they all forgotten that this was discussed YEARS ago? That the rest of the world knows what the 'Turkey trip' was about and that it was nothing to do with the McCanns?

Probably - one of them seems to think Ullapool is in Aberdeenshire.

Armchair defectives? Well, they got the 'defective' bit right.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Aug 15, 2013 10:02 am

Pretendypete reveals, yet again, how little he knows about UK criminal law:

Re: Questions the PJ should ask the elite UK police.
Post PeterMac Yesterday at 11:22 pm

"You know, when you interviewed the Tapas group and the McCanns under your English law, under caution, separately, at the same time, at different police stations - what did they say. . . .?

Oh. You didn't !
Right. I'm off for a sardine sandwich. Care to join me ?
We'll put it on ex..es

Why on earth would the Tapas group have been interviewed 'under caution'? That's what happens when people have committed minor offences like fiddling their dole, as an alternative to being charged.

No wonder so many people think he has taken someone's identity and was only the station janitor - if that!
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:06 pm

Fascinating; now the hounders are claiming that they are the only people in the entire world who have never had a shopping bag leak on them and make a mess in their car!

They really are pathetic; one would almost feel sorry for them, if they were not so nasty.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Aug 17, 2013 1:48 am

Fascinating; now the hounders are claiming that they are the only people in the entire world who have never had a shopping bag leak on them and make a mess in their car!

Maybe they have to take a bus to go shopping. biggrin  Pcorneater 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:40 am

It's most amusing to watch Bennett and co pretending they were never active members of Holly's Barmy Army, isn't it?

Fascinating to see Bennett 'forgetting' the vile abuse and sick accusations the hounders hurled at anyone who said, from the start, It's a hoax.

Wonder why they're really putting on this display of two-faced hypocrisy? Because they're fooling no-one but themselves.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next