JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Nancy Grace Portugal's Cops Blew It EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Nancy Grace Portugal's Cops Blew It EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Nancy Grace Portugal's Cops Blew It EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Nancy Grace Portugal's Cops Blew It EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Nancy Grace Portugal's Cops Blew It EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Nancy Grace Portugal's Cops Blew It EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Nancy Grace Portugal's Cops Blew It EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Nancy Grace Portugal's Cops Blew It EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Nancy Grace Portugal's Cops Blew It EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Nancy Grace Portugal's Cops Blew It

+3
bb1
Pedro Silva
crazytony
7 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Nancy Grace Portugal's Cops Blew It Empty Nancy Grace Portugal's Cops Blew It

Post  crazytony Sat Aug 17, 2013 7:33 am

Nancy Grace Portugal's Cops Blew It BR2aqbvCYAA5idD

Nancy Grace Portugal's Cops Blew It Brown1

crazytony
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Nancy Grace Portugal's Cops Blew It Empty Re: Nancy Grace Portugal's Cops Blew It

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:05 am

we all know that the police in Algarve messed up the investigation, due mostly to a sacked GA.

but, I think it is better to focus efforts in finding Madeleine McCann, also to bring her home, because it is what really matters here.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Nancy Grace Portugal's Cops Blew It Empty Re: Nancy Grace Portugal's Cops Blew It

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:44 am

Well, Brown would be the expert on travesties of journalism.....biggrin 

Fascinating to see that the forkers are all frothing and foaming about Nancy Grace this morning. They thought she was the bee's knees when Bushmeat was allowed on her show.

That was, of course, before Brown made a complete t*t of herself, live, on Fox News, and was taken off the air.

Last edited by bb1 on Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:10 am; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:53 am

big true: "brown would be the expert on travesties of journalism.....",

travesties: joana morais, TB, sargento, cristóvão, birch, etc.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:08 am

Don't ya just lurve Nancy Grace. Whoops.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:37 pm

Sabot wrote:Don't ya just lurve Nancy Grace.  Whoops.
Sure do, Sabot. At least she had enough decency to change her thinking and seems to be making up for it.

Regarding Bushmeat. I will never forget my first morning back in the US from the Middle East to watch her on Fox being creamed by a fellow guest (with full credentials in his field).

That was to be strike one against her until she screwed up again. What embarrassment for the production team......I guess she thought she was too big to know the golden rules.

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 17, 2013 2:38 pm

Nancy Grace Portugal's Cops Blew It Nancy2

I wonder what caused her to come to her senses? Did she realise Brown was a total charlatan, and actually do some background reading for herself?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:53 pm

I imagine that at some point she did just that, Bonny.

It is possible that the networks have blacklisted a certain wannabe profiler. When that happens, you would be surprised at how fast some people can turn away from certain others.

In the entertainment world, you are only as good as your last job.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 17, 2013 3:57 pm

I consider myself truly blessed to have seen the Downfall of Brown, live on Fox News, Lily - if I'd known it was coming, I would have taped it to enjoy over and over again. biggrin 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:06 pm

I am really sorry I didn't see that.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sat Aug 17, 2013 4:08 pm

I love it when good triumphs over bad, Bonny. biggrin 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:57 pm

Chelsea Hoffman ‏@TheRealChelseaH 32m
I love Pat. #McCann http://fb.me/Qq2VkvtQ

Well, she would, wouldn't she? They have so much in common - like being pretendy profilers and attacking the victims of crime, thinking young girls deserve to get beaten up, ect.

That's some load of bollox Bushmeat's spouted in her rage over her former friend Nancy-

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown
4 hours ago
Nancy Grace alleged in her Nancy Grace Mysteries last night that the Portuguese police refused to allow the McCanns to clear themselves by failing to question the parents properly and put Mark Klaas up to explain how he put up with a strong police interrogation and took a polygraph to clear himself so the police would not waste time on him and move on to other suspects. What Nancy did not tell her audience is that Kate McCann refused to answer 48 police questions and admitted she was obstructing their investigation. The McCanns have refused to polygraph, they have refused the police request to do a reconstruction, and they bolted the country. The reason the McCanns were (and are) suspects is because they have acted in an entirely suspicious manner. That Scotland Yard has not reinterviewed the McCanns or their friends, not asked for polygraphs, not asked for a reconstruction just goes to show that Scotland Yard is conducting a phony investigation and wasting millions of pounds of British taxpayers' money.

=========

Riddled with factual errors from start to finish - she doesn't even seem to know that polygraphs are Jeremy Kyle territory in Portugal and the UK.

And what on earth makes her imagine that the Yard hasn't spoken to the McCanns and their friends? rofl rofl rofl rofl 

Stupid creature - just because the Met hasn't told her all about it, doesn't mean it didn't happen.

No wonder Fox News dumped her. Live, on air. Hahau
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:23 pm

both Mr. McCann with his wife Mrs. McCann were advised through their lawyer Mr. Carlos Pinto Abreu not to answer to those 48 questions, because those 48 questions had only one purpose: to force the innocent couple to answer these questions to accuse them about something they never did.

the fact of not to answer to those 48 questions was a right allowed (under Portuguese law) that the couple had, according Portuguese law.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:27 pm

also a reconstruction was made with Mr. Dave Edgar, Mr. McCann, Mrs. Jane Tanner with other friends of the couple McCann, in Praia da Luz, with the presence of the press.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:46 am

No wonder Fox News dumped her. Live, on air.

Such a silly woman who really deserved her comeuppance. The way it was delivered was breathtaking wasn't it?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Aug 18, 2013 8:06 am

I thought the whole point of being made an Arguido was that you wouldn't have to answer questions. So why did Gonc make them Arguidos if he wanted them to answer questions?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:07 am

Look who's joined the doggydangly clique of freaks in Numty 1 -

Pat Brown My McCann book was a self-pub and although it was doing quite well, it wasn't worth the risk for Amazon to go up against Carter-Ruck. Also, I didn't have a publisher to stand between them and Amazon. Amazon made a smart business decision to pull the book from sale. I don't blame them for their action.

How the mighty have fallen! Fox News is a long, long way behind her now. rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:18 am

On her own page, among a load of lies and libel, is this gem:

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown Nancy knew I had been studying this case for years and been to Portugal and had written a book on it. But, she chose to side with Scotland Yard's assertion that the McCanns are not involved in any way, thereby, skewing the evidence, ignoring the evidence, or totally misrepresenting it, and, completely bashing the Portuguese police in the process. No question the police made some errors in conducting their investigation (as happens quite often in police work), but they did not frame the McCanns. In reality, they did not suspect the McCanns in the beginning, thus allowing for certain pieces of evidence to go missing. Only later when the evidence did not add up to an abduction and the stories given by the McCanns and their friends didn't add up, did they become suspects, and rightfully so. If any police organization is doing a horrid job, it is Scotland Yard

she chose to side with Scotland Yard's assertion

How very dare she, instead of swallowing bollox from the so-called 'profiler' who was so bad she was fired from Fox.

Live. On air.rofl rofl rofl rofl 

Oh, and she's lying as usual. It's a matter of record (his own trashy book) that her chum Arguido Amoral decided the McCanns DUN IT before breakfast on May 4th, 2007.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 18, 2013 9:35 am

http://davidbretisagod.forumotion.co.uk/t232-sykes-take-on-reappearances

Quite. That she's got the nerve to start spouting rubbish again after she got fired by Fox for spouting rubbish beggars belief.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:05 am

Studying the Case for Years? What utter bollox. She only picked it up some years after Madeleine disappeared, when she thought she saw a book in it. And she still hasn't read The Files.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:19 am

I can't say I greatly like Nancy Grace, as I detest trial by media, but she has an audience of millions, who have all heard her giving a fairly accurate summary of the state of play.

As opposed to Brown, who has Numties 1.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Aug 18, 2013 10:30 am

I take back everything I've said about Nancy Grace, Bonny. She certainly knows how to get her own back.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:44 pm

Transcript of the show - it's fascinating:

http://edition.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1308/16/ng.01.html

Quotes:

GRACE: For them to go out on a limb and actually make an announcement is incredible. Very often, they conduct operations and investigations without anyone ever knowing it. But to come out and formally announce -- Scotland Yard -- to formally announce that Maddie McCann may very well still be alive was a shocker.

She seems genuinely stunned - I wonder if that is what brought her to her senses? She realised Brown had been feeding her a crock of sh#t all along?

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: That`s correct. That`s my assertion. I believe this case was never closed by the British authorities. I think they were less than impressed by the investigation that was conducted by the Portuguese authorities. And as they`ve indicated in certain articles and reports, they were reviewing how the investigation was conducted, and now they`ve opened their own. And as we now know, they have 38 people of interest.

Their views on the '38 persons' are logical, too. Well worth reading.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Sun Aug 18, 2013 2:25 pm

Wow. That was good. More or less factual, and no glaring mistakes.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 18, 2013 4:19 pm

Re: Nancy Grace
Post fred Today

Nancy Grace is a big gobbed, non journalist who tries to shock. She is the U.S version of 'hardfaced' kay Burley, nothing more than wind and piss.

I'm sure the incredibly rich, successful and powerful Ms Grace will be distressed by the opinion of some forker nonentity on a hate site. rofl rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next