JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Diana's Death: Police Passed New Information - Page 2 EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Diana's Death: Police Passed New Information - Page 2 EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Diana's Death: Police Passed New Information - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Diana's Death: Police Passed New Information - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Diana's Death: Police Passed New Information - Page 2 EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Diana's Death: Police Passed New Information - Page 2 EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Diana's Death: Police Passed New Information - Page 2 EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Diana's Death: Police Passed New Information - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Diana's Death: Police Passed New Information - Page 2 EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Diana's Death: Police Passed New Information

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Diana's Death: Police Passed New Information - Page 2 Empty Re: Diana's Death: Police Passed New Information

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:13 pm

Diana's Death: Police Passed New Information - Page 2 Bio8JmNIYAAZ_iy Diana's Death: Police Passed New Information - Page 2 Bio6JY-IMAAzyHB
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Diana's Death: Police Passed New Information - Page 2 Empty Re: Diana's Death: Police Passed New Information

Post  lily Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:16 pm

What a silly lady she was. However, wasn't it common knowledge that she leaked stories to the press when it suited?
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:29 pm

I can't remember, Lily, I wasn't a great Diana fan, so tended not to bother reading Diana stories, unless they were the really HUGE ones involving the captain of the English rugby team, etc, etc.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:33 pm

I believe that she was, Bonny. However, giving a list of phone numbers?  Shocked 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Thu Mar 13, 2014 10:38 pm

It's just plain nasty, there is no other way of describing it.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Mar 14, 2014 5:32 am

How else do you think The Press got the number of Charles' mobile phone so they could hack it?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:34 am

It never occurred to me that Diana would do something so sh*tty, Sabot. Did she forget her own children were part of that family, and that the press would be eavesdropping on conversations regarding them?

WAB.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:45 am

I can truthfully say that I never was a fan of hers, Bonny. Too much like a spoiled brat for me. She was throwing wobblies even before they got married.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:48 am

There's a line between spoiled, attention-seeking brat and outright nasty bitch, Sabot. And it now seems she crossed it.

Explains a great deal, doesn't it? The Royals will have known what she was doing and said nothing, even during the hysteria-fest after her death.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:55 am

It was bound to come out in the end, Bonny, but I don't for a minute think that she cared. Simpering little horror story. She had that off to a fine art. She actually made me feel sick in the end. But of course, none of the masses wanted to hear stuff like that.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:20 pm

I had her down as an attention-seeking drama queen, Sabot. It didn't occur to me that she was a sly, manipulative, nasty piece of work.

You do realise that when historical novels are being written three hundred years from now, Diana is going to be seen as the Evil Princess and Chas and Cammy as the Big Romance?

I don't think her death was anything other than a stupid, avoidable accident, and that she would probably have lived had she put her safety belt on. But after this, I wouldn't blame Chas if he HAD had her bumped off.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Sat Mar 15, 2014 3:16 pm

I knew I remembered something about Diana and phones....

http://www.londonnet.co.uk/ln/guide/themes/diana_lovers_hoare.html

What went wrong?

Bizarre one this, as it seems that in the end Hoare was scared off the romance after receiving a series of what were described by police as "nuisance calls", allegedly from Diana herself. What with the Squidgygate tapes and the Hoare phone calls, it would appear the princess had a particular problem with communications technology.

More Lovers...

Prince Charles - big ears, big ego, big trouble
Barry Mannakee - body to body guard
David Waterhouse - man in uniform
James Gilbey - loyalty gets its reward
James Hewitt - Di: "I adored him"
William Carling - scrum down with rugby star
Doctor Hasnar Khan - knew how to care for a woman
Bryan Adams - (Everything I Do) I Do It For Di
Dodi Fayed - true love at last
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2