JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Mail - New Portuguese team in Maddie case EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Mail - New Portuguese team in Maddie case EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Mail - New Portuguese team in Maddie case EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Mail - New Portuguese team in Maddie case EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Mail - New Portuguese team in Maddie case EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Mail - New Portuguese team in Maddie case EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Mail - New Portuguese team in Maddie case EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Mail - New Portuguese team in Maddie case EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Mail - New Portuguese team in Maddie case EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Mail - New Portuguese team in Maddie case

2 posters

Go down

Mail - New Portuguese team in Maddie case Empty Mail - New Portuguese team in Maddie case

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 25, 2013 10:56 am

New Portuguese police team in Maddie hunt: Officers to quiz 30 'people of interest' including cab driver who may picked up toddler the night after she vanished
New Portuguese police team are on the hunt for Madeleine McCann
No detectives from initial Portuguese investigation reportedly chosen

Police in Portugal have put together a new team of detectives to assist Scotland Yard in the hunt for Madeleine McCann.
They have been told to help officers from the Met and have been given a long list of people British police want them to interview about Madeleine’s disappearance in 2007 while on holiday with her parents in the Algarve.
None of the detectives involved in the shambolic initial Portuguese investigation is thought to have been chosen.
The new team is expected to start work in the next few weeks.
It will question more than 30 ‘people of interest’, thought to include a taxi driver who thinks he may have picked up Madeleine, then aged three, the night after she vanished from her hotel while her parents were at a tapas bar 50 yards away.
Cabbie Antonio Castela, 73, said he picked up three men, a woman and a child resembling Madeleine about an hour’s drive from the resort and dropped them off at a hotel.
He gave a statement to Portuguese police but was never questioned afterwards.

British detectives are hoping to be allowed to participate in the interviews, although the Portuguese have made it clear that if they are given permission public prosecutors will be with them at all times.

The formation of the Portuguese police team will be seen as a major step forward by British authorities pushing for a renewed effort in the investigation.
Home Secretary Theresa May sent an official request for assistance last month to Portugal’s attorney general.
The document containing the request is thought to have included the names of the 38 people across Europe identified as ‘of interest’ by a Home Office-funded Met Police review team.
The vast majority are thought to be in Portugal.

Several witnesses, believed to be British tourists, have already been interviewed again in the UK.
Detective Chief Inspector Andy Redwood, who is leading the Met’s review into the case, called Operation Grange, has said he believes Madeleine is still alive.
The initial Portuguese inquiry was shelved in 2008 and the authorities there have insisted that providing assistance to the British review does not equate to a reopening of their own investigation.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2401553/New-Portuguese-police-team-Maddie-hunt-Officers-quiz-30-people-including-cab-driver-picked-toddler-night-vanished.html#ixzz2cyOXgLCg
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Seems to be a rehash of previous stories this week, not that that has stopped the abuse from the Amaral fan club.
Doubtless instructions have gone out from Gonc HQ to hatespam the Mail pretending to be 'members of the public', copy said comments back to cesspit hate sites, then go, Oh, look at what Members of the Public are saying, tick tock the tide is turning.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Mail - New Portuguese team in Maddie case Empty Re: Mail - New Portuguese team in Maddie case

Post  bb1 Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:01 am

Oh dear, the 'karen' Amaral fanatic is being thwarted:

I have tried to repsond THREE times - none of my comments are allowed - have tried again,

Maybe the Mail has got fed up of cleaning up their lies and libel? The very mention of the name 'McCann' is enough to start them off.

The 'kathybelle' obsessive is all but foaming at the mouth:

Excellent post Karen.

I like the fact that you are also telling people that the McCanns requested the case was shelved.

After seeing the link on here, regarding comments by Nancy Grace, on her Facebook page, where she stated that the McCanns were staying in an hotel, I sent Nancy Grace a private message. I gave her the correct information, regarding the McCanns accommodation in Praia da Luz and I asked her to read the PJ files, where she could read the facts of the case.

I took a look at some of the comments on her Facebook page and when I saw any that portrayed the McCanns as victims, whilst showing no sympathy for the plight of little Madeleine, I asked the poster to read the PJ files. Unfortunately, it took about 4 of my long winded posts, to explain why she should read the PJ files.

One McCann fan, seemed to suffer from a serious eye defect, because she accused me of stating the McCanns killed Madeleine, which wasn't true. After ranting on about things that I had never mentioned, she went on to say the McCanns were only dining 2 minutes away from their apartment. This poster also got 3 or 4 of my long winded posts.

I have no problem with anyone who wants to offer the McCanns their support. What I do have a problem with, is the McCann supporters, who hurl insults at the McCann critics and twist their posts. These posters, never engage in a proper debate.

Why should anyone, now, lower themselves to debate with a bunch of unbalanced fanatics who wouldn't know the truth if it bit them on the bum?

What is it the McCann-haters want to 'debate' anyway? Do they really imagine the world needs more hot air from the likes of them?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Mail - New Portuguese team in Maddie case Empty Re: Mail - New Portuguese team in Maddie case

Post  Pedro Silva Sun Aug 25, 2013 11:39 am

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down