JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Gonc fan Guedes claims his libel trial has been listed EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Gonc fan Guedes claims his libel trial has been listed EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Gonc fan Guedes claims his libel trial has been listed EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Gonc fan Guedes claims his libel trial has been listed EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Gonc fan Guedes claims his libel trial has been listed EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Gonc fan Guedes claims his libel trial has been listed EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Gonc fan Guedes claims his libel trial has been listed EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Gonc fan Guedes claims his libel trial has been listed EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Gonc fan Guedes claims his libel trial has been listed EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Gonc fan Guedes claims his libel trial has been listed

+3
Jean-Pierre.t50
Sabot
bb1
7 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Gonc fan Guedes claims his libel trial has been listed Empty Gonc fan Guedes claims his libel trial has been listed

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 09, 2013 1:58 pm

She has posted this on Justice:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=2117.495

I don't know if it's true or not.

I called the ministry of justice and, yes, 5 sessions are scheduled in the first vara, on the 12th, 13th, 19th, 20th and 27th. Starts at 9h30. It's normally public but the judge can decide to limit the entrance if too crowdy.
I intend to go, at least try.
« Last Edit: Today at 10:43:49 AM by AnneGuedes »

Gonc fan Guedes claims his libel trial has been listed Guedes10

Make of that what you will.

Last edited by bb1 on Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Gonc fan Guedes claims his libel trial has been listed Empty Re: Gonc fan Guedes claims his libel trial has been listed

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:04 pm

And what's this on N2?

Sofia de Landerset
The trial has been scheduled to start on the 12th of September, at 9h30.
Share · 3 hours ago
5 people like this.

Frances Gallagher Tha nks Sofia for the confirmation.
3 hours ago

Sofia de Landerset May I repeat that there may or may not be a postponement, and that it may or may not take place behind closed doors and may I urge caution before anyone rushes to book flights and hotels. (unless you want to visit Lisbon anyway)
3 hours ago

Foggy Fogster My money's on postponement
3 hours ago via mobile · 1

Nigel Moore Thanks, Sofia. Funnily enough, I was checking the court listings but couldn't see anything. Can this be made public?
3 hours ago via

Sofia de Landerset Yes, Nigel. For some reason the 1ª Vara at the Civil Court of Lisbon hasn't published any trial dates whatsoever on citius.
3 hours ago

Sofia de Landerset I'm afraid you'll have to quote some unknown sources, Nigel. Let's do a Clarence and quote "family friends".
3 hours ago

Nigel Moore I thought I was replying to an email, didn't realise it was posting on here. LOL

=========

LOL indeed.

So, Team Gonc all set for a bit of skullduggery behind the scenes, but the idiot redsquare roberts didn't realise he was posting in public? I see.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Gonc fan Guedes claims his libel trial has been listed Empty Re: Gonc fan Guedes claims his libel trial has been listed

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:06 pm

Sofia de Landerset Yes, Nigel. For some reason the 1ª Vara at the Civil Court of Lisbon hasn't published any trial dates whatsoever on citius.

Oh, wait a minute - doesn't that mean the dates HAVEN'T been made public? We just have to take Guedes at her word?

I see.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:18 pm

Team Gonc needs to get its script sorted out and explain exactly what is going on here, as it's him on trial and his fan club are in a frenzy of anticipation.

Right now, it's looking as if whatever is happening, is happening behind closed doors. Time will tell, but it might be a good idea for the Gonc cult to get in a good stock of paper hankies, they're going to need them.

Could those sessions be for agreements with other defendants besides Gonc to be rubber-stamped, with one final session after which the public version of events will be released?

I don't know, but it really is time Team Gonc told the truth; his flying monkeys can't even get their stories straight right now.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:05 pm

Well, there are a couple of other defendants, aren't there.

Are they all on the same page?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Sep 09, 2013 3:14 pm

I have absolutely no idea, Sabot.

All this hot air and contradictory statements is emitting from Team Gonc, who are doing a good impression of headless chickens.

Time will tell what's true and what isn't.

Meanwhile, I will chuckle at Astro and redsquare roberts cooking up a scheme to leak the dates from 'sources', and failing to notice they were doing so on a public site.biggrin 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:04 am

Re: McCanns v Amaral Libel Trial scheduled to begin Thursday 12 September
Post Montclair Today

The trial will probably be held behind closed doors.

Dear me! Gonc won't be able to grandstand and showboat! Or did he ask for the hearings to be private, so the whole world wouldn't see him failing to produce that Ace?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:38 am

Translation: It will be in open court but I won't be there / cannot bear to watch / won't provide a running commentary.

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:49 am

Surely you aren't suggesting that prominent Amaral supporters are ever, ever economical with the truth, Jean-Pierre?

I'm not getting excited about it, apart from anything else, Gonc still has two days to develop Galloping Leprosy, or catch Black Death from a passing gerbil.

He has to do something about his none-too-small problem of being Aceless.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 10, 2013 11:51 am

Oh dear, Bennett is bleating at the very thought of the hearing/s being held behind closed doors.

Why?

If that is indeed what will happen, then Gonc must have agreed - indeed, his lawyer may even have suggested it, to save his client's blushes.

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Jean-Pierre.t50 Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:18 pm

bb1 wrote:Surely you aren't suggesting that prominent Amaral supporters are ever, ever economical with the truth, Jean-Pierre?

I'm not getting excited about it, apart from anything else, Gonc still has two days to develop Galloping Leprosy, or catch Black Death from a passing gerbil.

He has to do something about his none-too-small problem of being Aceless.
"Aceless in Lisbon"

A sequel to "Eyeless in Gaza", perhaps....

Jean-Pierre.t50
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:21 pm

N1:

Patrick Dus Any decent 'Lawyer' would represent Amaral on a no fee basis, based on the compelling evidence that he has provided, in my view. To profit from such a case of injustice would be tantamount to fraud, for sure

What? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

His original lawyer pretended to be 'seriously ill' until the Gonc fund thrust €2,000 into his hand, which brought about a miraculous recovery.

Said lawyer later refused to carry on representing his client, which was spun into Gonc 'living too far away from him'.

They really haven't a clue what's going on, do they? Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:30 pm

In Portugal, there is no closed-door trial. even if the attorney of amaral has requested the type of closed-door trial (which I don´t know), I doubt that the court accepted it, we will wait to see.
Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:33 pm

There's something odd about it all, IMO, Pedro. I wouldn't be surprised if these weren't appointments with a judge, to rubberstamp documents?

We'll just have to wait and see.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Pedro Silva Tue Sep 10, 2013 4:41 pm

yes bb1.

Pedro Silva
Pedro Silva
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:19 pm

Begging bowl's out for Gonc on N2:

Sofia de Landerset
I would like to remind you that you can donate to a defense fund that was set up to help Gonçalo Amaral with trial expenses.
I can personally assure you that all donations will be used only and exclusively to assist Mr Amaral with legal expenses such as lawyer and court fees. I can also assure you that all donations remain fully confidential.
Gonçalo Amaral is aware of this request, but he does not have anything whatsoever to do with this bank account, which has been set up by a group of friends who wish to help him get through this situation without being forced to capitulate due to not being able to pay the legal costs.
In Portugal, unfortunately, justice is not inexpensive. I thank you in advance for any help that you are able to provide.
Please contact me directly if you have any questions or doubts.
Thank you.
Donations can be made via Paypal:
http://pjga.blogspot.com/ - scroll down to Paypal button
or use e-mail: projectojustica@gmail.com on www.paypal.com

-------------

Why have NO accounts for that fund been published in the years of its existence? All we know about its income/expenditure is that it paid out €2,000 to one of Gonc's previous lawyers to help him get over a diplomatic, I mean severe, illness.

And why is the begging bowl being passed round on the eve of the trial? Isn't it a bit late? Oh, don't tell me he's going to try to get it postponed yet again because he can't pay a lawyer? Pcorneater 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:22 pm

Rangeeni Franssen Friends, the laywer's bill is due. I am making a donation because I have immense respect for Amaral's decision not to settle with the McCanns. How I could understand him if he did, and make it all go away and move on with his life.

However, he didn't. And he pays for it.

Would you please consider a donation also?

Since when did the bill come in BEFORE the court case? Is anyone daft enough to fall for this - no need to answer, on second thoughts.

And doesn't she mean the McCanns wouldn't settle with him? biggrin biggrin biggrin 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:53 pm

If the lawyer's bill is coming in before, as far as we know, the libel case has even been heard, doesn't that presuppose that whatever is happening, Gonc won't be appealing?

And if he's scrounging for money, doesn't that mean he knows he's lost? Because if he hadn't lost, then he wouldn't be short of money, would he?

Is there a lawyer in the house? Or a logical thinker?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Sep 10, 2013 5:59 pm

Things must be desperate for Gonc if this is happening?

Lawyers' bills are sent out after the work has been done because they are based on time spent unless a set amount is agreed in advance.

Unless, his old lawyer has quit and he has to get a new one who has demanded a retainer on account? Something like that?

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:08 pm

Why is he begging for money? That Ace of his should be money in the bank - lawyers should be at his feet, imploring to be allowed the privilege of representing the Great Goncalol.

Something's hinky here.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Sep 10, 2013 6:15 pm

Don't his fans get it? His case is either over and settled in the McCanns' favor or he has a really weak case and has to pay some on account now.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:33 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Tue Sep 10, 2013 7:40 pm

rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:44 pm

Hounder thinking:

Re: McCanns v Amaral Libel Trial scheduled to begin Thursday 12 September
Post jeanmonroe Today

Can GA state in court IF the McCanns made him an offer of money for him not to proceed with the 'trial?

Why on earth would the McCanns do that? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl 

If they had wished to abandon their case against Gonc, all they had to do was withdraw. Instead, they are taking him all the way, and he is scrounging for money to pay his legal bills.

Before the hearing.

Doesn't that tell them ANYTHING?
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Sep 10, 2013 8:57 pm

Kathy Bell Dear Mr Goncalo Amaral, I hope you saw my good luck message, I sent to you via your Facebook page. However, if , for some reason you didn't, I'm sending you another good luck message. Along with a cyber (hug) and a x

Pass the sick-bag! rofl rofl rofl 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next