JATYK2
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search

Latest topics
» Candles site
Leandro Silva, and Amaral's alleged assault on him when he was in custody EmptySun Dec 06, 2020 6:43 pm by Pedro Silva

» help Liam Scott
Leandro Silva, and Amaral's alleged assault on him when he was in custody EmptySat May 02, 2020 1:05 pm by Pedro Silva

» WE STILL HOPE' Madeleine McCann parents vow to keep searching for their daughter in emotional Christmas message
Leandro Silva, and Amaral's alleged assault on him when he was in custody EmptyThu Dec 26, 2019 9:37 am by Pedro Silva

» Candles site
Leandro Silva, and Amaral's alleged assault on him when he was in custody EmptyFri Sep 20, 2019 6:40 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann's parents urge holidaymakers to take posters abroad with them this summer in bid to find their daughter
Leandro Silva, and Amaral's alleged assault on him when he was in custody EmptySat Aug 03, 2019 7:33 pm by Pedro Silva

» Madeleine McCann investigation gets more funding
Leandro Silva, and Amaral's alleged assault on him when he was in custody EmptyWed Jun 05, 2019 10:44 pm by Pedro Silva

» new suspect in Madeleine McCann
Leandro Silva, and Amaral's alleged assault on him when he was in custody EmptySun May 05, 2019 3:18 pm by Sabot

» NETFLIX DOCUMENTARY
Leandro Silva, and Amaral's alleged assault on him when he was in custody EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 8:02 pm by Pedro Silva

» SUN, STAR: 'Cristovao goes on trial' - organised home invasions, etc
Leandro Silva, and Amaral's alleged assault on him when he was in custody EmptySat Apr 20, 2019 7:54 am by Sabot

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Affiliates
free forum

Leandro Silva, and Amaral's alleged assault on him when he was in custody

3 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Leandro Silva, and Amaral's alleged assault on him when he was in custody Empty Leandro Silva, and Amaral's alleged assault on him when he was in custody

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:40 pm

Seeing as how emu brought the subject up on inJustice...

Offline Redblossom
Executive Member

Re: The Leonor Cipriano case reviewed... AGAIN!
« Reply #775 on: Today at 04:06:56 PM »
Does anyone who followed the case know what Leonors common law husband made of all of this? Leandro Silva I believe was his name.....

http://www.publico.pt/sociedade/noticia/mp-acusa-exinspector-da-pj-goncalo-amaral-de-tortura-a-leandro-silva-1389690

MP accuses former PJ inspector Gonçalo Amaral torture Leandro Silva

The Public Ministry (MP) accused former Inspector of Judicial Police Gonçalo Amaral assault Leandro Silva, companion Leonor Cipriano, convicted of murder and concealment of a body of her daughter Joana Cipriano, in 2004, in the Algarve.

According to documents from the MP, that the agency Lusa had access, Gonçalo Amaral is accused of a crime of torture in co-authorship. The indictment states that on 13 October 2004 at the premises of the Judicial Police (PJ) in Portimao, the former inspector grabbed the neck of Leandro Silva and struck him two blows in the abdomen and two slaps in the face while asking you to indicate where the child was (Joan). As a direct result of the attacks, according to the MP, Leandro suffered several injuries, including "the rib cage injury" that kept him from work for five days. In May, the Court of Faro Gonçalo Amaral sentenced to a year in prison on probation for making false allegations in the case of attacks on Leonor Cipriano.

Was established as a fact that Leonor Cipriano was assaulted by members of the PJ Judicial unidentified fell on the stairs and not, as had been hypothesized. However, the court failed to determine which were the perpetrators of the attacks. This case dates back to 2004 and is related to the so-called "Joana case", which refers to the disappearance, on 12 September of the same year, a girl eight years the village of Figueira, Portimão. Accusations prosecutors against five inspectors and former inspectors Judicial emerged following the interrogation PJ in Faro in 2004, when Leonor has appeared with lesions on the face and body in the Establishment Beja Prison, where he was in custody. Joana's mother and uncle João Cipriano are condemned by the Supreme Court to 16 years in prison each, for the crimes of murder and concealment of a body of the child.

Oh, and Montclair and co needn't bother spinning their usual fairytales about the case being dropped on technicalities. It isn't true.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Leandro Silva, and Amaral's alleged assault on him when he was in custody Empty Re: Leandro Silva, and Amaral's alleged assault on him when he was in custody

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 13, 2013 4:41 pm

No doubt it galls Team Gonc that Leandro is a free man because he DIDN'T make a false confession under torture.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Leandro Silva, and Amaral's alleged assault on him when he was in custody Empty Re: Leandro Silva, and Amaral's alleged assault on him when he was in custody

Post  Sabot Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:07 pm

The Portuguese Judiciary did try to get the accusation dropped as being out of time. But it was reinstated on Appeal.

Leandro Silva might wait a month of many Sundays to see it in Court. But it will be. And we will all be watching.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Wed Nov 13, 2013 5:15 pm

I haven't forgotten Montclair/Carolina rushing onto the Morais forum to assure them all that Goncalol the Beloved had been 'cleared'. And then it turned out that it had been a failed attempt to get him off on a technicality, ie timed out.

Team Gonc aren't very good at telling the truth.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Wed Nov 13, 2013 6:40 pm

We all know that Amaral has not been cleared on this one. And so do they. They are just all hoping that we will have lost interest by the time it comes to Court.
We won't. I will follow that arsehole until I see some justice for the Portuguese people that he has abused.

They just don't get it. Torture of anyone by anyone is simply not acceptable, no matter of what race or country of origin.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:23 pm

Oh. My. God.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=2969.90

So, it wasn't Leonor Cipriano who signed her 'confession'? Multi-arguido Cristovao (gangsterism, blackmail, intimidation, etc) who signed it for her?

Leonor didn't sign it.

Inspectors Paulo Pereira Cristovao and Marques Bom signed the document saying it was the result of an “informal chat” that took place with Leonor Cipriano.

It's like something from Nazi Germany. mad 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:54 pm

Unbelievable. mad mad mad 
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Nov 18, 2013 9:58 pm

bb1 wrote:Oh. My. God.

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=2969.90

So, it wasn't Leonor Cipriano who signed her 'confession'? Multi-arguido Cristovao (gangsterism, blackmail, intimidation, etc) who signed it for her?

Leonor didn't sign it.

Inspectors Paulo Pereira Cristovao and Marques Bom signed the document saying it was the result of an “informal chat” that took place with Leonor Cipriano.

It's like something from Nazi Germany. mad 
Horrific, isn't it. This is just getting worse. But it was pretty obvious from Morais Blog that this so called confession was a fake. No one gets someone else with terrible hand writing to write a confession for them, especially some four or five years after they have been convicted. Just what would be the point?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:04 pm

It's medieval, Sabot. People then were tortured to 'confess' to treason, but were too badly injured to write - so the torturers wrote their 'confession' for them.

Absolutely shocking beyond words that this has been going on in a 21st century alleged democracy - no wonder Gonc and co are so rattled, with all these skeletons in the cupboard.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:13 pm

no wonder Gonc and co are so rattled, with all these skeletons in the cupboard.

Allow me to state the obvious.

Tick Tock
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:28 pm

bb1 wrote:It's medieval, Sabot. People then were tortured to 'confess' to treason, but were too badly injured to write - so the torturers wrote their 'confession' for them.

Absolutely shocking beyond words that this has been going on in a 21st century alleged democracy - no wonder Gonc and co are so rattled, with all these skeletons in the cupboard.
Sadly, they are never going to get their comuppance in the real world. Unless one or all of them of them go to prison where hopefully they will be segregated. I do most definitely not agree with rough justice.
This has become a whole new ball game, and I don't care how long it takes Portugal to sort out this mess. I will be watching. If I live that long.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:38 pm

It will be most interesting to see what's revealed when Cristovao goes on trial for....

aggravated fraud, money laundering, embezzlement, slanderous denunciation qualified wanton through computer and illegitimate access qualified.

Oh, and making death threats and keeping a 'dossier' on a child.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Nov 18, 2013 10:42 pm

bb1 wrote:It will be most interesting to see what's revealed when Cristovao goes on trial for....

aggravated fraud, money laundering, embezzlement, slanderous denunciation qualified wanton through computer and illegitimate access qualified.

Oh, and making death threats and keeping a 'dossier' on a child.
I shall be most surprised if he doesn't go to prison. Or will I?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:03 pm

IMO, he may well end up behind bars, Sabot, because he's done something inexcusable in a football-mad nation.

He corrupted the game. Allegedly, of course. Wink 

I am sure everyone would have preferred his downfall to be over something high-minded and serious, but that hasn't happened, so I'll settle for football bringing Cristovao to justice.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:05 pm

Leandro Silva, and Amaral's alleged assault on him when he was in custody Englis10

Doesn't surprise me in the least that she doesn't understand English, we'd guessed that already. Emu seems to speak tired and emotional.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Mon Nov 18, 2013 11:11 pm

bb1 wrote:Leandro Silva, and Amaral's alleged assault on him when he was in custody Englis10

Doesn't surprise me in the least that she doesn't understand English, we'd guessed that already. Emu seems to speak tired and emotional.
gosh, I missed that. Bloody good screen grab.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 19, 2013 4:29 pm

I don't recall seeing this before - Leandro Silva's statement.

Taken from:

http://miscarriageofjustice.co/index.php?topic=2853.msg106892#new

quote:

This story of sexual relations and Leonor killing Joana with John was invented by Judicial Police and the two were forced to say exactly the same thing to the Police to show work at any price. I've been attacked several times in PJ of Faro by Inspector Goncalo Amaral and by others that I do not know, that they gave me during several days punches and slaps to tell what they wanted, and I was not convicted in Court just because if I resisted the beating of that I was the victim. I believe that John never wanted to tell the truth about what he really did to Johanan, probably for fear of purchasers, and that if it were discovered the body of the young girl compelling evidence against him but not against Leonor. I Can also testify that I heard the Coordinator of investigations Inspector Goncalo Amaral trying to put John against Leonor saying this, that if he incriminates Leonor he would have a lower penalty because instead of being just one guilty of killing there would be two and the penalty would be divided. Two inspectors of the Judicial Police have led John to the bathroom when I was also there and were saying to him with insistence to talk about what they had spoken, they came to him to put words in your mouth to insist: "account here to Leandro that you walked the foder with his wife", being that John said nothing and only then to take a swift kick from one of the inspectors he said that it was true.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Tue Nov 19, 2013 5:12 pm

I did see that statement many moons ago which is one of the reasons for why I think that Joao Cipriano is also likely innocent.

I also think that the ghastly bruise under Leonor's arm came from a kick, probably when she fell off the ashtrays and put her arms up to protect her head.

Joana will be 18 now and won't have forgotten who she is. Wouldn't that ever put the cat amongst the pigeons if she turns up.
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Tue Nov 19, 2013 7:24 pm

bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:49 pm

Leandro Silva, and Amaral's alleged assault on him when he was in custody Screen11

Fascism and lynch-mobbery at its finest.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 22, 2013 12:52 pm

BTW, good to see the Gonc fan club finally admitting that people were tortured on his watch; sickening to see them excusing it. They must miss the good old days of witch-burning.
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sabot Fri Nov 22, 2013 1:21 pm

That statement from Angelo was out of this world. Why bother reporting it. It's what they all think. What's wrong with a bit of a smack around the head, to the point of blindness?
Sabot
Sabot
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:14 pm

He's joking right? He saw the photos didn't he? How could a cardboard tube have done that?

He must be as thick as two short planks himself.

lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  bb1 Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:20 pm

You know, one doesn't like to wish ill on anyone, but exceptions can be made for fans of torture at police hands....

Wouldn't you just LOVE him to be wrongly accused of something by some police force none too bothered about human rights, democracy, the rule of law, etc? See how much he approves of torture then. biggrin 
bb1
bb1
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  lily Fri Nov 22, 2013 7:24 pm

Wouldn't you just LOVE him to be wrongly accused of something by some police force none too bothered about human rights, democracy, the rule of law, etc? See how much he approves of torture then.

That would be divine justice for anyone who thinks like him.
lily
lily
Slayer of scums
Slayer of scums

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next